Noodles 187th BCMD app

Noodles

Steam Name: Noodles

RP Name: ARCO Major Thire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178288105

Battalion or squad you are applying for: The 187th Legion

Experience: (I base all my experience off the “Major” Servers. Have been in many more in smaller communities)

Ice fuse: 187th Battalion Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Vice Admiral. 5th Fleet XO

Synergy: CG Commander Thorn, ARC Trained, Rancor WO Hammer, Rancor Commander Colt. Curreent CPT+ 14 days.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander? So, in the Synergy community I am probably the oldest Commander of the battalion as I was BCMD in late 2016. (December 4th, 2016 to be exact). I miss it with all my heart being the commander of the 187th. If I am chosen BCMD. I will bring back the fame that they had back in the day. I want to come in as an “outside” source but with a lot of knowledge of running a battalion. I play Zero favoritism at all. I think for this battalion to not be brought as an after though. I would need to hold the men to a High standard. Harp on professionalism and seriousness. And also have a strict mind. I am very open person when in a CMD+ role and love to hear about changes and new ideas to the battalion. I feel I am the perfect choice to be the first BCMD for the 187th Return to Synergy roleplay.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad? With very little lore yes.

Availability: ALL TIMES EST

Monday Through Friday 5 pm – 11 pm EST

Weekend- On and off all day (At least 5 hours)

(Very easy to reach on Discord or TS, as I have them in my phone)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay? I have been on and off this community snice it opened up. So basically, a LONG time.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

I have 5 goal for the battalion

1.     Rebuild the numbers and have a strong core

2.     Promote the battalion to be a professional battalion

3.     Training schedule (Battalion training, specialized training)

4.     Work with the battalions in the sector to create a relationship.

5.     Make the 187th recognizable on the server

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes (Have never has in issue in the past while in a position like this)

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank? Yes

Thank you for reading my application. I know this may be a longshot but what the heck. Much Love Noodles

Edited by Noodles

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

• Management
Management

I'm confused again

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 We do certain things in the Battalion that others don't, your not even in 187th and don't know anything about how we run or how we do things. We have people in the Battalion who have been here since Day 1 and are constantly doing work and forming the 187th in what it can be. My honest opinion is that there are other people who are more qualified for the position who are actually in the Battalion. I also understand that you were past 187th BCMD but let's remember, the past 187th were the reason 187th got removed in the first place. No hard feelings, Noodles. It's just I don't really feel comfortable.

Edited by Murdock
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 10
  • Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Murdock said:

-1 We do certain things in the Battalion that others don't, your not even in 187th and don't know anything about how we run or how we do things. We have people in the Battalion who have been here since Day 1 and are constantly doing work and forming the 187th in what it can be. My honest opinion is that there are other people who are more qualified for the position who are actually in a Battalion.

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

Ice fuse: 187th Battalion Commander

Lmao, you're acting like every battalion is so extraordinarily  different, you can learn how a battalion run within a couple of days. This man was also a former 187th and has lots of other experience as a higher up. I don't know of one single candidate in 187th who is more qualified then this so I shall be giving my 

+1

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

On 5/1/2019 at 3:26 PM, Murdock said:

-1 We do certain things in the Battalion that others don't, your not even in 187th and don't know anything about how we run or how we do things. We have people in the Battalion who have been here since Day 1 and are constantly doing work and forming the 187th in what it can be. My honest opinion is that there are other people who are more qualified for the position who are actually in the Battalion. I also understand that you were past 187th BCMD but let's remember, the past 187th were the reason 187th got removed in the first place. No hard feelings, Noodles. It's just I don't really feel comfortable.

I also kinda agree with this.

If you were/are interested in leading the 187th why didn't you join them beforehand? Seems kinda iffy to me chief.

Neutral for right now.

Edit: After reading a few more replies I'm going to agree with some others on this and say -1.

It seems kinda scummy to want to be in the top leadership of a Battalion that you haven't really done much(if anything at all) with in it's current existence.

Edited by Baxter
  • Friendly 1

I've got nothing against you noodles.

But i'm pretty sure when this was released they said the first 187th BCMD Should be by a capable officer in the 187th. I.e they were going to ask their officer corps first.

Which high command are watching and viewing. 

You can probably do a good job noodles as i know you're a capable leader, but i'd rather let the first BCMD Be from 187th to see how it goes. Considering that's how it was planned to be from when it was added. 

Neutral

Edited by Scribbles
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

It seems 187th was great but idk man and they're are screenshots from someone reign on ifn with 187th having 20+ a day for a while and I'm pretty sure noodles was high command there and hes lead shock pretty well. And from what I heard 187th got removed cuz of a power vaccum after reapers resignation 

I do not doubt that you could be a great BCMD, but I do not believe that someone who isn't even In the 187th right now should be our BCMD. I understand that you are able to look at the battalion from a more objective view since you are not currently part of the battalion but we are our own little community and having someone join the battalion as a BCMD does not seem right. Also if you miss being the BCMD of 187th so much, then I am wondering why you did not join the battalion when we first got added a  few weeks ago. I also think the Hayley would make a great BCMD of the 187th for a multitude of reasons. In short, I do not think you should be our BCMD because I do not know you and I believe there are others who are more deserving and prepared for the job.

• Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, Murdock said:

You disagreed my post so I dumed yours xD

@Esitt 

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

14 minutes ago, Murdock said:

You disagreed my post so I dumed yours xD

8 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

@Esitt 

@Murdock that is technically against the rules, you shouldn't dumb or disagree with someone's post just because they may have done it to yours. Especially not admitting to doing it publically, that makes it worse. Don't do this again. Both of your reps are even again, this is the only warning.

• Agree 4
1 minute ago, justuscloud5 said:

outside of battalion app when a battalion is readded

that was most likely because he was waved by the directors, I do not know if Noodles was waived by Dragon and Bananaberry.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

???????? since when is it a rule where you cant apply to a different battalion 

Its not I think it was only for the 187th because of their history, they wanted someone to be an officer in the 187th first before applying.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Esitt said:

that was most likely because he was waved by the directors, I do not know if Noodles was waived by Dragon and Bananaberry.

I applied because I had the requirements. I can go ask but I applied because I had the CPT+ for 1 week and have the Captain  for a month Experiences

• Friendly 2

Just now, Nade Jones said:

Its not I think it was only for the 187th because of their history, they wanted someone to be an officer in the 187th first before applying.

yikes alot of battalions wanted that but whatever 

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

I applied because I had the requirements. I can go ask but I applied because I had the CPT+ for 1 week and have the Captain  for a month Experiences

Go ahead and ask the Directors next time for a wave for the position, it is much easier mate. Best of luck.

+1 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

This dude has plenty of experience and was an integral part of helping 187th be successful previously. Being a current ST Captain shows that you are able to keep people in line and under control.  If you were to take over the 187th. I believe that you could lead them to greatness and success. You have proven that you are able to be a good leader currently and in the past, so I give you my +1

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1
Banned

-1 I agree is @BravoActual

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

-1 You have the experience but you're not even in 187th right now, the people there don't know you, and you most likely never communicated with them, you been it before, but before you even apply at least communicate with the battalion, because they might not like you for some odd reason, and you might not like being the BCMD for 187th, and you currently been in shock for seems like a decent amount of time, you haven't been in 187th since it was made so you don't know how it really is at the moment, I'm going to compare it to husky getting Krennic, he's never been in Base Ops before he applied for it and got it but he has never been in it before so he had no previous knowledge else than being in the Military and had to learn how Base ops works and how everything should be working, so you will have to learn while you are BCMD how the 187th works and it might be similar to IFN, but you won't know that until you actually join the Battalion itself and check out what they do and I am not saying you won't make a good BCMD, but you are lacking any communication in 187th and any involvement to show that you deserve 187th BCMD.

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Murdock said:

Just because someone isn’t in a battalion. Doesn’t mean they can’t run it well, and from what I am hearing. You guys aren’t managed at ALL, and minge. 

Noodles use to be a Shock XO, and RAnCOR CMD, so he knows how to get a battalion undercontrol, and if you guys don’t, then you all are gonna get removed again.

So I would take Noodles in. He knows what he is doing, and I have no doubt that he could fix you guys up.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

Neutral 

I’m pretty sure Joah said in the community meeting that he wants someone in the battalion and to work up to BCMD. Anyways in my opinion you should of joined there battalion first and got to know them before applying anyway

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

This position reminds me of the 41st BCMD position right after Egg left.

No one wanted an outsider in the battalion, but when someone in the battalion went for it they weren't good enough.

Like seriously guys, pick your options.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 2

• Management
Management
50 minutes ago, Greek said:

Neutral 

I’m pretty sure Joah said in the community meeting that he wants someone in the battalion and to work up to BCMD. Anyways in my opinion you should of joined there battalion first and got to know them before applying anyway

^^^ I'm positive that Joah said that no one would be able to apply until they have worked their way up in 187th and get permission from High Command I think. (Marshall or Attack Reg not sure bout this one tho)
Idk why you didn't join when it came back either, kinda weird imo.

Neutral.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I have nothing against you Noodles, you are an excellent person on the server. However I believe that you should spend some time with the 187th and get to know them. In the 187th we are a family, we treat each other with respect, and we communicate with each other. You may have been BCMD for other battalions before, and even the past 187th, but there are now different people in the battalion who want someone who is going to lead them, have a good relationship with them, and be someone they know, and trust already, and have seen the work they have put in for the battalion. I also agree with Marvel as to why you didn't join when 187th was brought back on the server, and why you waited until the BCMD application was open to put one in, before getting to know those who are now in the 187th battalion.

As for those that believe 187th is minge. There are instances were some were minging and that was dealt with accordingly. And you need to understand that in some cases every battalion will have a minge or two in it. It's hard to know who is going to minge and who is not, and sometimes we may not catch it right away, but when I see something I take care of it. I don't go out publicly and say hey this minge has been taken care of, I do it within our battalion.

Edited by Hayley
  • Friendly 1

I love you Noodles and there's not a single doubt in my mind that you could fulfill this position and succeed. My only issue is that there are people working within the 187th striving to become the next BCMD who I believe deserve their shot. There are a couple of competent people who I have watched work their way up, one of them should be the one to take. That's my only reason for - 1ing. Try to disregard the - 1s that only are there to say you're an outsider. Outsiders are perfectly fine, but, there are scenarios where an outsider as BCMD is less than desirable, I believe this is one of those scenarios. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1

Although I agree that in most battalions, you should currently be a part of them prior to applying. But I believe that an outsider should still be given the proper opportunity to apply for the position. There are many prevalent issues within the 187th at the moment. Their is a weak officer core and no centralized command structure. Currently perri and Joah are running the battalion. And in their abscence it appears to be chaos. There are too many regiments for each to be filled substantially either with lead positions or membership itself. Although numbers are good, I rarely ever see any coordination between members. Due to having a low amount of officers many members feel that they are being ignored, wether it be not being promoted in upwards of two weeks, or having no incentive to get on, people are struggling without a solid high command.

I think you have the capability to lead this battalion and I hope if you are successful that you can bring another strong battalion to the attack reg.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

4 hours ago, Esitt said:

@Murdock that is technically against the rules, you shouldn't dumb or disagree with someone's post just because they may have done it to yours. Especially not admitting to doing it publically, that makes it worse. Don't do this again. Both of your reps are even again, this is the only warning.

+1 good luck - get rekt nerd i dumbed u xD  just cause u laughed at my post im changing it to late

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Funny 1

+1. Ive known this man since the beginning of my swrp journey. Himself and I got trained for the 187th together. (Around 2015.) I totally would follow behind him any day, and I would come back if he made the position. Nobody is more qualified than him.  He may not be in the 187th currently, but he is probably the most experienced.

Fuck I wanna support you but If someone applied for my battalion who wasn't in it (recently) I wouldn't really be comfortable with that, regardless you are a good leader good luck.

Edited by Nade Jones
  • Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Noodles you are a Good Trooper you follow Orders to the T and i am giving you a +1 i have faith in you also your armor will be in a locker waiting for you the Republic 

Edited by Bigben
  • Friendly 1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

Noodles  I don’t have a problem with you going for it. 

Im going to be Neutral 

• Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

(When people panic cause a non-187th applying omegalul)

Anyways, +1 on my vote. You would make a great commander in my book just reading over your application, plus you have previous experience leading 187th on IceFuse. Good luck bud.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

From what I've seen thus far, you're the only competent applicant that has valid experience to apply for this position. Although you might not be in the current 187th, it regardless should run the same. People use the excuse of "you're not in my battalion" way too much, and I think it's overused. Battalions need fresh air to re-cooperate, and this might just be the situation. If you can make 187th as glorious as it once was, I applaud you.

Also, a message to future applicants, if you're a minge and can't take care of your reckless actions, what makes you think that you can put the fate of another battalion in your hands if you can't even take care of yourself? You aren't entitled to a position or power because of your rank, you're entitled to it based on what kind of person you are. Stop acting like fucking idiots, and maybe you can get somewhere. 

• Friendly 1

Damn noodles, gonna leave us in Shock?

Anyways, +1 i've seen your work previously and currently, you fit the position perfectly. However, taking consideration you are a third party member of applying the  position of 187th BCMD. No issue at all, some may take concerns which are fine, since they do not know your leadership, etc, etc, but non the less it should not be used as a form or method of an excuse. That being said, you have my support and respect. 

Btw you demoted.

• Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder
On 5/1/2019 at 3:34 PM, Chop said:

Lmao, you're acting like every battalion is so extraordinarily  different, you can learn how a battalion run within a couple of days. This man was also a former 187th and has lots of other experience as a higher up. I don't know of one single candidate in 187th who is more qualified then this so I shall be giving my 

+1

No offense chop, you like to act like you know what you're talking about on a high throne with this one. I'm gonna debunk this statement very easily and quickly

#1.) If he cared about 187th, he'd be there now, not looking for a position of power. I like this guy a lot and have no personal problems with him. BUT, if he was geninunley concerned for the 187th's wellbeing, why was he not there in the first place. Or helping in any way.

#2.) The 187th does act INCREDIBLY different from other battalions. From Name template - Event performance - Mentality - Training wise. So yes, it is 100% different as he would not understand and would have to learn everything as basically an NCO would (and could possibly lead to a negative change in the battalion which 70% of the time creates drama) I'd find it odd having to teach your "BCMD" how your own battalion works.... No one could come into the 187th and understand it in a snap unlike most battalions you just need to learn the "lore specifics". Excluding SOBDE / RANCOR from that list. 

#3.) To say no one is qualified is quite annoying considering 3 people including MYSELF have worked tirelessly to see the battalion to a great state. (I personally have been on LOA and recently came off of it). I also can name 20 people in a list that are more qualified so it seems like you're overglorifying him. (Four people actually being in the battalion. This is quite an ignorant thing to state. BCNS, Sugga, Bravo, Hayley, Myself, and countless officers / sgt's have put TONS of work into the battalion. This is incredibly harsh of you to say. Maybe instead of attacking everyone who makes a statement, take an intellectual standpoint on something and not reply like an ignorant PoS, I like you chop, but the way you worded this is so cuntish I'm turning into a woman reading it. People have their opinions, you don't have to reply to everyone you disagree with if you did that your life would be extremely depressing. Like mine.

_______

HOWEVER.

I do agree that he is qualified and is definitely professional. again... HOWEVER

You were not there for the 187th in the beginning. Also, 187th officers have been waiting for their 1 month as captain to even apply. I personally do not believe ANYONE outside of the battalion should get it. My personal shoutouts go to - BCNS, Hayley, Bravo, Sugga - Best of luck to those individuals. I won't be going for BCMD, I need to focus on the community, work, streaming, and myself. I made everyone believe I was going for it to protect the battalion from power players, and I now see where the heart of the battalion is with its members and will remain a captain for a long time with these players.

It's going to be the fat -1 due to the fact that you haven't tried to help us at all since we've been here. I'd stick to Shock troopers if that's where you want to be. This seems like a powerplay, I could be wrong (It's just how I view it)

(Also WARNING FOR THOSE WHO SKIPPED TO THIS PART, don't do what you did in Highschool, actually read what I put, thank you <3)

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2
7 minutes ago, Joah said:

No offense chop, you like to act like you know what you're talking about on a high throne with this one. I'm gonna debunk this statement very easily and quickly

#1.) If he cared about 187th, he'd be there now, not looking for a position of power. I like this guy a lot and have no personal problems with him. BUT, if he was geninunley concerned for the 187th's wellbeing, why was he not there in the first place. Or helping in any way.

#2.) The 187th does act INCREDIBLY different from other battalions. From Name template - Event performance - Mentality - Training wise. So yes, it is 100% different as he would not understand and would have to learn everything as basically an NCO would (and could possibly lead to a negative change in the battalion which 70% of the time creates drama) I'd find it odd having to teach your "BCMD" how your own battalion works.... No one could come into the 187th and understand it in a snap unlike most battalions you just need to learn the "lore specifics". Excluding SOBDE / RANCOR from that list. 

#3.) To say no one is qualified is quite annoying considering 3 people including MYSELF have worked tirelessly to see the battalion to a great state. (I personally have been on LOA and recently came off of it). This is quite an ignorant thing to state. BCNS, Sugga, Bravo, Hayley, Myself, and countless officers / sgt's have put TONS of work into the battalion. This is incredibly harsh of you to say. Maybe instead of attacking everyone who makes a statement, take an intellectual standpoint on something and not reply like an ignorant PoS, I like you chop, but the way you worded this is so cuntish I'm turning into a woman reading it.

_______

HOWEVER.

I do agree that he is qualified and is definitely professional. again... HOWEVER

You were not there for the 187th in the beginning. Also, 187th officers have been waiting for their 1 month as captain to even apply. I personally do not believe ANYONE outside of the battalion should get it. My personal shoutouts go to - BCNS, Hayley, Bravo, Sugga - Best of luck to those individuals. I won't be going for BCMD, I need to focus on the community, work, streaming, and myself. \

It's going to be a fat -1 due to the fact that you haven't tried to help us at all since we've been here. I'd stick to Shock troopers if that's where you want to be. This seems like a powerplay, I could be wrong however.

(Also WARNING FOR THOSE WHO SKIPPED TO THIS PART, don't do what you did in Highschool, actually read what I put, thank you <3)

I thank you for viewing this honestly means a lot. Now although it is a -1 I don’t takes those personally. Only thing I want to say is about the power play. I have zero intentions of being harmful, if given the position I am not going to wipe or totally change. My intention were to come in as a person who has experience and help guide the battalion. I’m not a power player in any sorts and never applied to power play. I due understand outside source but I mean all well. 

Any question about myself or my intention you can pm at any time and will answer any and all questions.

thanks; Noodles

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

27 minutes ago, Joah said:

#3.) To say no one is qualified is quite annoying considering 3 people including MYSELF have worked tirelessly to see the battalion to a great state. (I personally have been on LOA and recently came off of it). I also can name 20 people in a list that are more qualified so it seems like you're overglorifying him. (Four people actually being in the battalion. This is quite an ignorant thing to state. BCNS, Sugga, Bravo, Hayley, Myself, and countless officers / sgt's have put TONS of work into the battalion. This is incredibly harsh of you to say. Maybe instead of attacking everyone who makes a statement, take an intellectual standpoint on something and not reply like an ignorant PoS, I like you chop, but the way you worded this is so cuntish I'm turning into a woman reading it. People have their opinions, you don't have to reply to everyone you disagree with if you did that your life would be extremely depressing. Like mine.

_______

HOWEVER.

You were not there for the 187th in the beginning. Also, 187th officers have been waiting for their 1 month as captain to even apply. I personally do not believe ANYONE outside of the battalion should get it. My personal shoutouts go to - BCNS, Hayley, Bravo, Sugga - Best of luck to those individuals. I won't be going for BCMD, I need to focus on the community, work, streaming, and myself. I made everyone believe I was going for it to protect the battalion from power players, and I now see where the heart of the battalion is with its members and will remain a captain for a long time with these players.

It's going to be the fat -1 due to the fact that you haven't tried to help us at all since we've been here. I'd stick to Shock troopers if that's where you want to be. This seems like a powerplay, I could be wrong, however.

#1 - I never mentioned how Noodles was not currently in a position of power.  I can admit, yes if he does care about the battalion I might expect him to be in the battalion, however I'm basing my vote currently off his experience in high positions, e.g. former 187th BCMD. 

#2 - As I stated a couple of days, and I stand by that. I truly don't believe it will take that long to learn how events are run, people act towards each other , and how training's are conducted. It's a personal opinion and it may be wrong to some extent, but I stand by it.

#3 - I should of stated this more clearly. I believe Noodles is the most experience person currently applying. Mainly because he is currently the only person applying, but I don't know of any others in 187th who have the experience, of  this nature to my knowledge. Once again I can be wrong but from my viewpoint, I don't see any others in 187th who I PERSONALLY BELIEVE to be strong and mature enough to be BCMD. As of recently, I've heard a lot of stories of how 187th minges from countless others. This isn't from personal experience but I heard from many stories that `187th as of you leaving for your LOA has become more mingy. 

As you said Joah, likewise I like you to (when you're not banning Jayarr) but I feel as if recently you haven't seen 187th in its current state due to your LOA (which I can understand). All I have seen is low numbers and all I have heard is bad stories about the 187th. I believe I should of been more clear first time round. But seeing Murdock being so ignorant annoyed me first off. 

I'm happy for anybody to criticise my points. However due to the cluster I already feel is clouding this page. I shall be taking my further debates to PM's and if anybody wishes to, they're welcome to PM me. Thanks. 

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

I'm going to give this a +1.
Yes, he is from outside the battalion. Yes, there are probably people waiting to reach their 1 month as CPT to be allowed to apply. However, I have seen very few 187th on lately. Now the way I see it is if people are waiting for their opportunity to apply and are actively still doing great things on the server with the 187th, then I would agree that they should get priority. But like Chop and others I've talked to have said, the numbers have been pretty awful and I don't see them doing a whole lot over the past few days or so. My concern (and this is personal opinion/outside view, so take it as it is) is when you have people waiting on a cooldown like the CPTs are right now. This can more often than not lead to a sharp decrease in activity until shortly before the "timer" is up. That kind of thing makes me question how I would feel about having BCMDs who do/did that. Now, like I said this is ALL from what I've seen and heard on the server, and is my best understanding of it. I am in no way claiming that all of these are 100% applicable statements, just that there is evidence for it. I think any battalion needing a BCMD would benefit from having a well experienced commander enter their ranks and provide some stability and structure to the battalion from the top down. Especially since there are none in the Battalion who either intend to apply (if qualified) or meet the requirements to yet. I don't think a position should be "Reserved" until someone in the battalion qualifies.

• Friendly 1

Welp here we go.  I'm going to have to +1 this app Because. i knew noodles as a Captain? (i dont fuckin remember bein 3 years bah)  of mine he's a dedicated to this battalion and always has bein.  he knows how to rule a battalion he also knows what hes doing.  but who cares what i think i'm apparently a former battalion killer lol

Edited by Reaper
  • Friendly 1

I gotta agree with Poe on this one because a lot of people are saying that you have to be in it when it isn’t a requirement, with that being said he already stated that he was previously the 187th BCMD (correct me if I’m incorrect) which means he understands the premise of the legion and their specialization that and he could also implement specialized trainings into the 187th as well possibly from shock (though I’d be more comfortable +1ing someone who’s a 2ndAC but if I did that then I’d be arguing against my argument) now I normally stay neutral in heated debates but seeing as how this man may be getting an unfair bias since he’s not in the battalion doesn’t seem fair to me, and another thing is that if we all did go by the whole “I’m minus 1inf because they are not in the battalion” but if that were the case then there would basically be a monopoly of 2 people in the 187th that are currently active and the rest being NCOs and Enlisted. Also it is Gmod and idk why someone can’t have their fun for a bit (Prolly gon edit this more but I’m tired asf atm and my phone is not helping me sleep lmao)

Edited by Kool Kid Useful
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

• Retired Founder
12 hours ago, Chop said:

#1 - I never mentioned how Noodles was not currently in a position of power.  I can admit, yes if he does care about the battalion I might expect him to be in the battalion, however I'm basing my vote currently off his experience in high positions, e.g. former 187th BCMD. 

#2 - As I stated a couple of days, and I stand by that. I truly don't believe it will take that long to learn how events are run, people act towards each other , and how training's are conducted. It's a personal opinion and it may be wrong to some extent, but I stand by it.

#3 - I should of stated this more clearly. I believe Noodles is the most experience person currently applying. Mainly because he is currently the only person applying, but I don't know of any others in 187th who have the experience, of  this nature to my knowledge. Once again I can be wrong but from my viewpoint, I don't see any others in 187th who I PERSONALLY BELIEVE to be strong and mature enough to be BCMD. As of recently, I've heard a lot of stories of how 187th minges from countless others. This isn't from personal experience but I heard from many stories that `187th as of you leaving for your LOA has become more mingy. 

As you said Joah, likewise I like you to (when you're not banning Jayarr) but I feel as if recently you haven't seen 187th in its current state due to your LOA (which I can understand). All I have seen is low numbers and all I have heard is bad stories about the 187th. I believe I should of been more clear first time round. But seeing Murdock being so ignorant annoyed me first off. 

I'm happy for anybody to criticise my points. However due to the cluster I already feel is clouding this page. I shall be taking my further debates to PM's and if anybody wishes to, they're welcome to PM me. Thanks. 

Thanks for replying professionally and not like a derp. Appreciated.

No one told me they were acting like idiots on my leave, and from my understanding. Everyone has been super inactive. I have a feeling that's because of #1.) Finals, #2.) Summer is coming.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Joah said:

No one told me they were acting like idiots on my leave, and from my understanding. Everyone has been super inactive. I have a feeling that's because of #1.) Finals, #2.) Summer is coming.

Summer is coming 😮 bright walkers 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

4 hours ago, Joah said:

Winter is Coming

• Funny 1

Former: Liaison

+1 

I have past experience with Noodles in Rancor, from over the Summer.  He was a great trooper for certain, and did a lot work to reach Commander Colt.  I'm sure he's got what it takes to be BCMD.  However, I wonder what the current 187th Troopers will think of an "outsider" taking command. Interesting to say the least!  Good luck!

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

6 hours ago, Joah said:

Defiantly Finals, that's at least why I can't get on at the moment.

We must all remember that maybe we shouldnt always look in but out, noodles has watched and has learned from the outside prospective about this battalion. If there is problems internally than maybe a external power could help. Im not looking to start arguements its just my prospective of the situation 

• Agree 1

+1 

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

On 5/1/2019 at 3:47 PM, justuscloud5 said:

It seems 187th was great but idk man and they're are screenshots from someone reign on ifn with 187th having 20+ a day for a while and I'm pretty sure noodles was high command there and hes lead shock pretty well. And from what I heard 187th got removed cuz of a power vaccum after reapers resignation 

thats a pretty good assumption. There were other factors involved, but for the most part it was just poor leadership in the battalion.