Scribbles Grand Master Of the Order App

Scribbles

Steam Name: [SR] Makara [SA]

RP Name: Master of the Order Mace Windu

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 STEAM_0:1:99811249

Experience: 
CG PVT - All the way to BCMD
During my Time of CG, i spent a good long time developing myself in the CG. Making my way through the ranks, thinking of new ideas and Eventually becoming Fox. This was my main first leadership roles. From Hound, to Thire, to thorn, to Fox. Keeping sub branches within CG alive at the time and even implementing and replacing various things. Such as  Riot trooper and tracker, getting officers into each subranch to lead them.

Jaing Skirata / Ordo Skirata
From my time as Null, and still current time as null. I've been Jaing for about 7 and a half months. I was Ordo Skirata for about 1 month before swapping back to Jaing. 
In this time i was and still am Jaing i have partaken in countless leadership experiences and training people to become better than who they are, doing trainings and scenarios. I balanced this job well out with my current Jedi, Sith, Senator, Clone jobs alike. Including Staff work.

Jedi Shadow Manager Sergs
During my time as a manager, i helped revive the shadows when it was at one of its worst times. Doing countless amounts of trials and helping out where i can.

Jedi Master Sergs
Continuing on from what i have done as a manager, i helped out in all branches and helped out as much as i could. This went from In game experiences and Document work alike, providing an immersive Jedi experience for those that encountered me in such areas, along with alot of behind the scene work. 

Jedi General/Senior Jedi General ASharad Hett
When i obtained this character, i became the 327th's Jedi, worked along side with them for various occasions and hung out often, leading many of their troops when it came to events and Leading positions when they were needed most, and in this time the current Mace Windu had put me in charge as the Sentinel Gatekeeper, in which case i performed my duties and tasks as needed. 

Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig
This is where i spent most of my time as Jedi, for quite some time. As the battlemaster and TG Lead, i spent lots of time working on the Leadership and revival of the temple guard, as one had not been picked for the longest of times, i also worked along with the current Shaak Ti to discuss things in the order and handle it well along with him. Spending my 3 months as Cin Drallig i brought it back from the dead. As the Lead of the temple guard i made sure the duties and tasks of each TG were performed, Even having to wipe some as i didn't want TG slots to be filled with those who do not play as such anymore. 

Master of the Order Mace Windu
Oh boy. As Mace windu i continued to run the TG, as we have had no Cin Drallig for quite some time and continue to no have one. Implementing a new system with the council, TG has been more lively then it has in the past few months. As Mace windu i grew and helped out the 91st, as that was the battalion he was assigned to. In the Jedi order i also made sure to manage the masters along with the current yoda at the time, making sure the assigned battalions and branches they oversaw had work done with them. I kept creativity  flowing when it came to things that battalions and jedi could do alike. 

Representative Binks
I Know this isn't much experience for this part, however the ability to have creativity and give ideas to troopers as Jar jar kept everyone active and flowing with ideas that kept boredom to a low. 

Why should you become Grand Master?: 
I believe i should become the Grand Master of the Order because the time i want to continue the work Heart had left off, continue the legacy and continue the hard work that was put into the order and what it is today.  The leadership roles i have held and had done in the past all are helping me to who i am today, and i believe that i can continue working and carry on this role and job as The Grand Master of the jedi order and have input with the creativity that i have to make changes for the better and the future. 

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?:

Yes i doBefore the Clone wars, Jedi were mainly peacekeepers who traveled the Galaxy and, essentially, functioned as law enforcement. They were planned to be soldiers, but instead preferred to be the role that they took at the time.
Sifo Dyas commisioned the clone army from the Kaminoans as he foresaw conflict in the future. In which case the clonewars began. Jedis went from Peacekeepers to various roles, such as Commanders and Generals in charge of lots of different parts of the GAR, while the sith handled the CIS Side of things as Dooku was the main supporter of the Seperatist army.  I can go on but  thats just the basis of it.

Availability:
Sunday-Saturdays. Noon - 4AM EST
Mondays: 11Am - 1 AM EST
Tuesday: 10 AM  - 8PM EST
Weds: Noon - Midnight EST
Thursday: 3PM EST  - 8PM EST
Fridays: Noon - 6PM EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

In no paticular Order

Senior Admin

Senior Jedi General

Jedi Battlemaster

Battalion Commander Fox (Thorn, thire, and Hound as well)

Master of the Order

Game Master Officer

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, yes i do, come speak to me and find out if you don't believe me. ❤️

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: I want the jedi to be held in high regards when it comes to roleplay, interactivity and working well with those jedi interact with. I want people to be enthusiastic when it comes to being a jedi, and working well with battalions, making it feel as if theyre welcomed into a family. We have a few jedi who are quite battalion friendly but there are those who seem quite the opposite. So i wish to improve this to make a unity between Clones and Jedi. The attitude of the order currently is doing quite well, but i wish to improve that even more, and lead off where the last Yoda did ,and get more discipline in the order.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:
How the branches are currently, they seem a bit far apart and its a tad bit like trial simulator. I wish to change that and the incentive is roleplay and progression through the jedi order, utilizing each others branches to succeed, and make all branches as lively as can be.  As of current i am working my hardest to revive certain parts of branches and give new life to the previously discarded extras from branches. I also want to get padawans to seek knights as masters for the more roleplayish incentive and for them to have questions answered and sparring lessons alike, and find out which branch would fit them the best. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Why yes, i do!

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Indeed. 

I'd also want to put for those saying "well his term just ended" Heart as specified that he does not want a second term.

Edited by Scribbles
  • Winner 1
  • Management
Management

+1

Skirtta Gang tho ;(

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 GL my man. 

r4ymo.gif

Just now, Blueberry Juice said:

I didn't even know Heart resigned from Yoda

+1 my guy, you'll do great

He didn't resign. His term is just over soon.

Also, you've done some weird stuff before but you had best intentions and proved to be a great asset to CWRP from clone side to Jedi side.

+1. Good luck brother

1 hour ago, Scribbles said:

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, yes i do, come speak to me and find out if you don't believe me. ❤️

Pepehands 

+1 you got this 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

-1 You have a god complex.

Nah but for real, you're probably one of the most mature and hardest working people within the community. You are the sort of person that would sacrifice a lot for the community and the people within it. You have the potential to be one of the best Yoda's to exist in our communities history.

+1

• Agree 1

I haven’t personally really interacted with you as Mace but I have talked to as you in general and you seem like a nice guy. I can’t say that I’ve seen myself that you’re ready to be Yoda but with the overwhelming support from people who’s judgement I trust and from your own Jedi order I believe that you’re fit for the position. Best of luck.

+1

Papa Kal

+1... i mean its scribbles i don't think an explanation is needed

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Oh god a furry going for Yoda? Lmao jk

+1, Is basically a veteran in the community and is severely dedicated to the Jedi Order. 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 I believe he would help continue the upward path the jedi order is heading and with his thorough thinking and implementation he would be a great addition in the leadership and oversight of the order.  His experience is great as well and can bring new life with fresh ideas to the order.