Remove Base Ops branch, add them as event jobs instead.

JBFox

Name: JBFox 

Suggestion: Removing Base Ops branch from the server, re-add them as event jobs. Their branch is dying and ST can do their job, ST used to do their job back on Rishi and it worked out fine. If you make the argument that we're removing something from VIP, we just added Sith so we'll have the same amount of content for VIPs as before. Medical and Engineer training can be taken over by a battalion Example: 104th takes Engineer training and 327th takes Medical.

Having Naval as event jobs would make more sense so that there could be more RP during events with Naval jobs/uniforms.

Implementation: Remove all Base Ops jobs.

Lore: No lore needed.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Winner 6
Forum Admin

-1 base ops are key asset to the server, we are working our way up and up we have a lot of things we are about to release yo everyone so it's all better

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

3 hours ago, Freck said:

YIKES

Your points are valid but maybe Just making them ... Naval again? and having ST do base shit. 

So naval will do

QM work

ATC Training

MED Training

ENG Training

Then we have naval and ST being useful! 

To be fair they are not doing any of this.

EDIT: before reacting disagree to my post, why dont you post a screenshot of the training hosted by Base ops, Ive been playing for around 2 weeks and I saw like 2 ? show me that im wrong.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

-1 you’re basically giving Shock a shit ton of power and not to be rude or anything their tryouts are extremly easy and you can’t always trust their enlisted if they were able to control the gates and also doing multiple other things, and then you’ll be relying on shock to do multiple things and basically everyone who’s working hard in BO is working for nothing and if you are in BO which idk if you are my bad if you are, you could see that we are trying to progress and we’ve been improving slowly but surely, but removing base ops as a whole is a terrible idea in my opinion. No offense to shock also just they are kinda doing are job somewhat also which is opening the gate which I think it enough. Also if they had restrictions for shock yeah maybe but still many other things wouldn’t seem to do well like giving 104th Engineering and 327th Medical like 104th is kinda logical they use machines they should be Eng trained and be the best but than why 327th they are similar to the other ATK battalions so it’s an odd choice and what happen if both of those decide to go inactive and also multiple people main their BO So if they didn’t have anything else it would be kinda pointless once again which the majority of things lead to them being pointless if you remove BO, The switch to Endor also basically just killed BO becuase Naval it was thriving on the Venator becuase it was cool like you had hyperspace, Gunnery and all this other cool shit for Naval and now on the base we don’t have much so people don’t come online as much anymore and we have a few members trying their best once again to keep it all together. And like everyone else said we are essential to events and many things that go around the base and putting everything on shock like that without them having experience and no preparation it will go to shit, also the majority of our guys are EU not NA so the NA guys are a small amount

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 naval does more than you just listed. They control the gates, they decide where everyone is going in events, they decide Defcon a in events, they order people in events, they hold specific branch trainings, they run the base, they do a shit tonne of stuff, it’s just that naval had been on a downfall ever since Skeeti priced all of naval and all our admirals were removed for fucking BS reasons.

Edited by IKE
  • Agree 2
Banned

+1 YES PLEASE 🤣

• Agree 1

+1, Naval/Base Ops has consistent issues for a long ass time now, if they were a regular battalion they'd be removed. No need to keep around the glorified door boys. Give power to commanders like it was on Kachiro a long time ago, and it'll be fine.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

+1, Base Ops literally doesn't do shit anymore. I barely see any trainings for like QM and all the shit Freck said in his reply. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

Game changer for sure. Revitalizes the Battalions who end up gaining a responsbility from this, more for them to do and lead on.

QM = GM

ATC = 212th

MED = 327th

ENG = 104th

Ops = ST

as examples. More trainings could be included and give each Battalion a responsibility to the server like RC/Null have with TECH, EOD, etc.

Will also add population back into Battalions, less chance of some being either dead or on the brink of removal.

As always Naval made sense for the Venator as that was where they mostly were, but being on a planetside base it would seem more fit for the Clone High Command to run it; as others have said, the same as it used to be on Kachiro.

If giving too much power to certain people is a concern, I'm sure the Director(s) and High Command will see for it not to happen.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1

Neutral This would displace a LOT of people but on the other hand the branch does nothing. I think the base ops needs and overall something the next Yularen can do. The branch right now does nothing and it is sad because I think it could be great but it needs the right leadership. At its current point it does nothing for the server other than opening doors and calling Defcons and occasionally some Med and Eng trainings. But like Zyner said this could be done by other branches. 

Edited by [SR] Beast [A]

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

19 hours ago, Zyner said:

+1

Game changer for sure. Revitalizes the Battalions who end up gaining a responsbility from this, more for them to do and lead on.

QM = GM

ATC = 212th

MED = 327th

ENG = 104th

Ops = ST

as examples. More trainings could be included and give each Battalion a responsibility to the server like RC/Null have with TECH, EOD, etc.

Will also add population back into Battalions, less chance of some being either dead or on the brink of removal.

As always Naval made sense for the Venator as that was where they mostly were, but being on a planetside base it would seem more fit for the Clone High Command to run it; as others have said, the same as it used to be on Kachiro.

If giving too much power to certain people is a concern, I'm sure the Director(s) and High Command will see for it not to happen.

Zyner hit the nail on the head. Base ops is glorified door men, with the addition of Sith it puts a strain on the player base. There was alot more for Naval to do on a venator, now they are literally just doormen. 

20 hours ago, IKE said:

-1 naval does more than you just listed. They control the gates, they decide where everyone is going in events, they decide Defcon a in events, they order people in events, they hold specific branch trainings, they run the base, they do a shit tonne of stuff, it’s just that naval had been on a downfall ever since Skeeti priced all of naval and all our admirals were removed for fucking BS reasons.

Yes they control the gates, They are glorified door men. More than half the time the GM's are telling them what defcon they want. GM's are also telling them where to send people and when they aren't BCMD's are telling their men where to go. Their branch specific training's can be passed to the battalions, its stream lines the process since battalions all ready host trainings. Naval had a purpose on a venator, now BO is literally just doormen. Remove them from the main branches and keep the event jobs. 

+1 TO REMOVING BASE OPS, -1 to giving it to shock. If base ops is removed their job would have to be split fairly to the rest of the server.

Edited by 104th Spartan
should have clarified on my opinions

-1 I main baseops, and its always people who aren't in baseops who don't have fun. I was in shock, being doorboys would of been awful, the baseops do the jobs no one really wants to do, but we do it happily because for us we find it fun. It's a close knitted family to most of use, I wouldn't even bother playing on the server anymore since I dropped everything to pursue baseops because I know we do actual work. I've racked in the last 2 weeks alone 15+ trainings, something I would not be able to do if I wasn't a baseops. You can argue people can take our job, but why should we? And we are not dying, we just have left the doors so we can do our other jobs. And saying we don't do any of those, thats just a straight up lie. I can look at the logs 40+ trainings at the end of last month alone

Edited by Falls
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
8 minutes ago, Falls said:

-1 I main baseops, and its always people who aren't in baseops who don't have fun. I was in shock, being doorboys would of been awful, the baseops do the jobs no one really wants to do, but we do it happily because for us we find it fun. It's a close knitted family to most of use, I wouldn't even bother playing on the server anymore since I dropped everything to pursue baseops because I know we do actual work. I've racked in the last 2 weeks alone 15+ trainings, something I would not be able to do if I wasn't a baseops. You can argue people can take our job, but why should we? And we are not dying, we just have left the doors so we can do our other jobs. And saying we don't do any of those, thats just a straight up lie. I can look at the logs 40+ trainings at the end of last month alone

Yes you do job that no one wants to do, the minority enjoys it wich cause that most of them time there is no base ops to operate their duty. This is why it has to be removed and transfered to another battalion

+1 for the reason I stated above

1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

Yes you do job that no one wants to do, the minority enjoys it wich cause that most of them time there is no base ops to operate their duty. This is why it has to be removed and transfered to another battalion

+1 for the reason I stated above

Do you think shock or 327th or anyone else is anymore active? 

2 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

I mean to be fair, we only recently got more and more on. And as someone else mentioned before with the whole drama or something within base ops, I'd say we would wait maybe a bit to see if the new appointed high command for base ops can change these factors so this isn't the case that people complain about. So that's why I'm probably gonna -1 it lol. 

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

Yup.

Then you must not have been paying much attention to the other battalion, I have to say. 327th haven't been active since I joined 3 months ago, infact, I haven't seen more then 2 on at a time. Ever. And When I left shock, I was one of 6, and there was less shock on today then base ops, and its been like that for weeks. I'm sorry to say, but if Base Ops are removed, everyone will want them back faster then they wanted them to leave.

We've got good things coming, but you can't blame Base Ops for not being active when we are, especially doing trainings. There are other things that you can find wrong with us, but those are not one of them.

Edited by Falls
  • Disagree 2

I'm going to +1 this idea. While I like the idea of base ops it's just not working. People spam many times and for like hours to go on patrol/leave to Alpha or Bravo and so on. I see more Shock on than base ops. It generally falls to BCMD+ to allow people out, so if shock is on and able to do their duties and this it would be best. It's even turning out to be like Senate Commandos, but instead of people leaving Base Ops they're getting removed left and right.

+1, I could fill textbooks called times base ops wasn’t there to help me, filled with just that. Base ops is taking up space and is dying plz go away.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 No, that would be unfair to the people who slaved weeks and months of work to get a functioning body. Shock already have a job to do and all the extra shit would easily discourage our Junior NCO's and Enlisted. I was under the exact same mindset a while ago, but I realized that Base Ops has a purpose. The joke of them being glorified doormen stems from the fact that, like everyone else, they have to create their own RP. They just don't have the sole purpose of gunning down droids.

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1, I've been training ENGs since the day they made me honorary, what makes you think some other battalion is qualified or ready for you to just dump a branch on them to support. What point are the reasons for your suggested teachings per battalion. Its unfair to drop that all on them.

• Agree 1

-1 I don't think you understand how much shit base ops actually do behind the scenes. Base ops train engineers, Medical, Pilots and ATC. The doc work is actually insane. How will CG do their job as well as base ops?

Apart from doc work. Most events rely on base ops for roleplay and organisation. Base ops organise outpost deployments, Patrols and run the defcon system. If you take away the people dedicated and trained to this system and add in some random people that arrest things think of how much RP you take away from the server.

• Agree 1

-1 Base Ops would do better if we had a better Yularen thats why we are dying. Like other people said I main my base ops and I would quit without it.

• Agree 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Also How do you expect ST to manage Brig, control Centre, Deployments, Trainings, Tryouts, Manage Arrests.

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

-1 as some of us are actually working

Such examples : Stern,Ben,Naffen,Vango and xyz other BOs

Ben hosted an eng training almost everytime when he took his place in ENG branch

As well Acid/Pierce with MED

RAA has been inplemented to atleast make some passive rp with pilots 

Outcome ? COMPLAINS

People are just lazy do actually do something and atleast say some words to ATC instead of that they rather smash there laat to nearby tree while landing (cough)

Problem is that lot of clones want to shoot instead of do a real rp (Talking and shooting does not count as rp) which is mostly a passive rp or outpost patrol and stuff

Problem with trainings are that why to host them when nobody is intrested either (My apologies if I am wrong but this is what I witness almost everytime when I am on)

Another problem is that Base Ops which is a base command cannot force rp which is kinda sad cuz people are getting lazy 

It's sad in my opinion that server considers itself as a SeriousRP but there is a minimum input of it (Expect people which are actually roleplaying)

It's called a R O L E P L A Y for a reasson !

That's all what I wanted to say and I hope people will think about it

Don't point on someone when your are not clean either as every coin has two sides

Kind Regards

-Nobie

PS : We should give acess to tryout for Base Ops to non-vip personel as well as there is a quite a lot good and active roleplayers among non-vips

Edited by Chef Boiardi
  • Winner 2
9 hours ago, Bazoo said:

To be fair they are not doing any of this.

EDIT: before reacting disagree to my post, why dont you post a screenshot of the training hosted by Base ops, Ive been playing for around 2 weeks and I saw like 2 ? show me that im wrong.

9bTGs0P.pngGwQyBpj.png

• Winner 6
  • Management

yikes...

Imma say neutral as I see things BO do in their Discord compared to in game and they do actually do a lot over there with docs and stuff but it doesn't seem to show in game too much. The biggest reason a lot of people are against BO is because there is A LOT of times where Battalions can't do stuff because the lack of BO on at times. Sometimes there are BO on and they aren't even paying attention to comms or they're name is set to DOING DOC WORK and they aren't in game. I was trying to leave the base just today and there were 5 BO in the BCC and 1 in Courtyard AFK next to me and I had to get a ST to let me out after a certain amount of time.
Focus more on your activity in game than working on docs and more docs. Y'all don't need a document written up for every little thing...

Anyways best of luck.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

8 hours ago, 104th Spartan said:

Zyner hit the nail on the head. Base ops is glorified door men, with the addition of Sith it puts a strain on the player base. There was alot more for Naval to do on a venator, now they are literally just doormen. 

Yes they control the gates, They are glorified door men. More than half the time the GM's are telling them what defcon they want. GM's are also telling them where to send people and when they aren't BCMD's are telling their men where to go. Their branch specific training's can be passed to the battalions, its stream lines the process since battalions all ready host trainings. Naval had a purpose on a venator, now BO is literally just doormen. Remove them from the main branches and keep the event jobs. 

+1

Excuse me how is game masters telling  base ops what to do their fault? That’s game masters fault completely, they shouldn’t be telling what base ops to do and what everyone else todo. They should have free reign in how to event goes and not have to be bosses around by the game masters. Player choice. Their more than doormen lmao as I’ve stated and with your argument anyone else can do their job, well anyone else can do anyone else’s job. 501st could legit do EOD and TECH training instead of GM. 212th could do hostage negotiations. ST could do recon. 

• Agree 1

While I understand people are disliking Base Ops due to the fact it is a purely doorman job on the surface,   They do a lot of work for the server behind the scenes by keeping things organized.   There are a good chunk of people on this server who spent hours working on shit for this server.    Removing them will put things all over the place AND be against lore as well.    You'll also have people leaving over it as well.    

I feel like instead of suggesting the removal,  why don't we focus on the current problems:

Our map isn't designed with base ops in mind and little attention has been given to them to address this.     All the attention has been focused on the Sith, which IMO is a different topic entirely.   I haven't seen a single addition for Base Ops in the newer version of the map.  

Stuff like, Bring back gunnery and having Base Ops man defenses that are tied to the generators.  Have them be able to arm themselves via QM to help defense with base in lower defcons (Just a thought).    Other things that make  base ops have an impact and makes them fun again.   

Edited by Zensras
it is 6:04 am. I've been up all night again. I need sleep.
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

10 minutes ago, Shakes. said:

Shock just sitting here like tenor.gif?itemid=4434741

Do we get a say? 

Idk +1 basops is dead. -1 more shit for Shock to get yelled at for. Over all I see both sides and really I dont know.

No! Shakes CG's opinion never matters (But I do agree that they shouldn't have to take on that extra slack they would then be staff that don't get the benefits of staff) 104th Could handle ATC and other vehicle aspects of the base ops

Also, what would happen to the people who got high in base Ops and were only a CT PVT. Would there Rank just go unnoticed.

1 minute ago, Vango said:

Also, what would happen to the people who got high in base Ops and were only a CT PVT. Would there Rank just go unnoticed.

Technically yeah since Base Ops is separated from every battalion 

Edited by Arroyo
Misspelled word
8 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

No! Shakes CG's opinion never matters (But I do agree that they shouldn't have to take on that extra slack they would then be staff that don't get the benefits of staff) 104th Could handle ATC and other vehicle aspects of the base ops

8 hours ago, Shakes. said:

Shock just sitting here like tenor.gif?itemid=4434741

Do we get a say? 

Idk +1 basops is dead. -1 more shit for Shock to get yelled at for. Over all I see both sides and really I dont know.

If base ops is removed (which is should be) The duties of base ops should be split fairly among all the battalions. It wouldn't be fair to shove it all on CG/Shock.

Edited by 104th Spartan
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
11 minutes ago, 104th Spartan said:

If base ops is removed (which is should be) The duties of base ops should be split fairly among all the battalions. It wouldn't be fair to shove it all on CG/Shock.

I agree. If BaseOps were to be Removed.

ST Control gates (We already do half the time)
104th ATC
Battalion Trainers for Medical and Engineering

• Agree 1

+1 Please sir. I hate it when I get bosses around by a sergeant, and it seems to be no need for them, because They just act all high and mighty. There jobs can be done by the highest officials on, and it really isn’t a bad change. Would be good considering that the admiral position is cursed lmao

• Disagree 1

Former: Liaison

27 minutes ago, 104th Spartan said:

To be fair,  Shock already deal with enough bullshit and idiocy on the server  as it is.  You would be turning more people away by doing this.   

Again, you people are ignoring the fact this has been lingering question when we switched maps.   What have done about it?

Absolutely nothing.

This isn't failure from Base Ops,  It's failure from directors/founders not having ideas on how to make base ops feel like a glorified doorman.    The only suggestion from them that I heard when we switched maps was bringing back gunnery by having base defenses.    

That never happened.

Also, What's next? People start suggestion TG hold our hands and singing Kumbaya in the base while we request PTLs from them?

Edited by Zensras
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Neutral

Base ops lately has been lazy, I've been on for over 8 hours a day over the last 3 weeks and the only person I've actively seen hosting tryouts is @Bro. There is the odd ATC training but for the most part, it's just people being lazy. There has been too much focus on who will be the next Yularen and what they will do in that position. When they should be focusing on what they can change NOW. Activity changes everyday, and there will always be new issues. But the main focus of base ops is what they can change right now. They have a high command structure currently, but they are focused on the drama and useless crap that only causes distractions. I understand that there is a lot of document work within base ops, but just being on the server as a "presence", trust me it works wonders. Currently base ops are viewed as the "glorified doorman", but that job only takes one person to run. Offload the work, have a shift system and offer rewards to members that do the job well. And while you have somebody on the doors and base assignments, host trainings or be actively doing RP within the server. Give people the incentive to get trained, set an example to inspire people. 

Also what ever happened to the MEDT or ENGT that was implemented a while ago on the venator? Wasn't that supposed to aid the Naval/Base ops in the trainings? 

In summary, give people the incentive to get trained. Give them the opportunity to utilize the trainings you give and give people that host the trainings some sort of reward. Therefore they are inspired to continually host the trainings. Giving the server and it's playerbase a reason to respect the base ops.

"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today" - Benjamin franklin

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

26 minutes ago, [SR] Poe [A] said:

Also what ever happened to the MEDT or ENGT that was implemented a while ago on the venator? Wasn't that supposed to aid the Naval/Base ops in the trainings? 

In summary, give people the incentive to get trained. Give them the opportunity to utilize the trainings you give and give people that host the trainings some sort of reward. Therefore they are inspired to continually host the trainings. Giving the server and it's playerbase a reason to respect the base ops.

"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today" - Benjamin franklin

The Battalion Trainer idea is still in place its just we are reviving it so more people know about it.

There is nothing to gain in removing base ops. At the moment yes there is some drama but you don't have to totally remove base ops in a witch hunt style. A lot of things are being reworked and we are in the process of a base ops outreach program which keeps battalions up to date with our movements and so we can all collaborate instead of hate 🙂

The one thing I do see us compromising on is having clones train engineers and medical but they can already do this through the battalion trainer system that has been swept under the rug recently.

+1  At the least I think the current comand should be purged after a meeting with the base ops I participated I can see they are not prepared to they both just hoping for a Yularen to show up and save them rather than lead and fix base ops During the meeting one of the commanders probably the one who was saying the most I want people active doing trainings and what not said oh well yeah everybody I wont be on much as I want to try and get Jedi master. AND HE SAID THIS WHILE BASE OPS/NAVAL IS IN THE WORST STATE IT'S BEEN. I don't think it should be removed but purged and reworked from the ground up

-1 I think Base Ops is not as bad as it looks, it just needs some refreshing in leadership
Also distributing all the BaseOps trainings would cripple the server especially after a lot of people went to MRP

Edited by Taur

Honestly the last time I saw Naval/Base Ops in a good position and actually looking useful was when Essitt was Yularen. That was a long time ago. Lets face it, we are on a base now and base ops just isn't that useful right about now. Its completely true, a lot of battalions can just take their positions for trainings like Zyner said. Sure some of you are working real hard right now but the cool naval always seeming useful and impressive all the time just doesn't happen for me anymore. You guys without a ship are like a bagel without butter.

+1

Btw does anyone remember this? LOL

14 minutes ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

Honestly the last time I saw Naval/Base Ops in a good position and actually looking useful was when Essitt was Yularen. That was a long time ago. Lets face it, we are on a base now and base ops just isn't that useful right about now. Its completely true, a lot of battalions can just take their positions for trainings like Zyner said. Sure some of you are working real hard right now but the cool naval always seeming useful and impressive all the time just doesn't happen for me anymore. You guys without a ship are like a bagel without butter.

+1

Btw does anyone remember this? LOL

Yeah that worked out well. Sorry to RM who I kind of killed by doing this, but it gave battalions a lot more equal power and brought great potential. 1 year later and the suggestion still holds water

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Actually I can already see some positives to removing base ops. 

Their responsibilities being redistributed to the different battalions can add another purpose, possibly something else to make them stand out, giving them something else to do and work for, making it so that while it isn’t a massive burden to do these trainings, it’s something that can give batts something consistent to do that doesn’t require much effort. Plus again, it’s a lot of things spread upon a lot of batts so low work load. Due to batts not being VIP there’s more people available to do them more consistently. 

As well as the obvious benefit of this is less jobs on server can only be a positive to this. Less load on server and such. 

It seems that base ops has been largely focusing on adding new things to give them new purpose and to seem flashy, such as with base ops outreach (just sounds pointless tbh) instead of working back and fixing the basics of what base ops should be. Don’t open up the possibility of more problems while brushing core problems under the rug. 

At the moment trainings are being done which isn't one of the big issues we have. (Screenshot above for evidence) 

Battalions are still able to train people with the battalion trainer system but when it was implemented no one really jumped at the opportunity to train clones in med or eng so we did not act on it for a while. If clones do desperately want to be incharge of trainings then I believe it should have been discussed with base ops then we will gladly share the load. But bear in mind this has been base ops duty for a while so it will still be up to the high command.

I mentioned the outreach program which has always been a thing in base ops so its up to the clones if they want to be in contact with us or not (I see it working smoothly) If we had contact perhaps we could have sorted out the training issues earlier? 

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

• Retired Founder

There has been issues with Base ops in terms of activity and otherwise. Now there are a lot of ways to solve this issue but fulling removing something that people have paid money so they could be involved in it or have dedicated large amounts of time to documents and otherwise would rob them of all that work. Chambers already has an idea of how to fix Base Ops in a way that does not involve turning them into event jobs. As a result this suggestion is 
DENIED

• Agree 3