Medics Neyo App

Rolenth

Steam Name: Medic

RP Name: Null 10 Jaing Skirata/Jedi Master LK Varcko

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_1:0:45999481

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps 

Experience: Hold my beer. 

Experiences: ICEFUSE.

Clone:Bacara(3 Months),Ion Unnamed Medic, Foxtrot Unnamed Medic,Tyto and Jag.

Battalions: 212th, Pilots, GM, Ion, Foxtrot, 41st, Hope, Aiwha, RANCOR

Jedi: Mundi, Quinlan, Kit Fisto

Clone:
212th: PVT-MSG: Nothing really major here besides the typical spamming of tryouts getting people here and there.

GM: MSG-BCMD: When I got Bacara, the biggest thing threatening GM was removal. The day I got it, i had 5 yes 5 ACTIVE PEOPLE DAILY. Within a week we went from 5-25 people(obviously help with the people within the battalion). I took every doc, scrapped them and made new Docs on Docs on Docs. Within the first 4 hours, I made 7 docs, full length, detailed docs. Introduced GMs GMACT, rebuilt the pilot system when Pilots got removed and instilled fear with the name. People didn’t just fear me BUT they respected the way i did it. Improved RP from the Bacara name and Neyo needs to have the same. Over time I did step down due to getting Senior Commander.

RC: I joined first as Ion Unnamed Medic, then switched to Foxtrot Unnamed Medic. My goal was just to improve relations with the server and RC. It did work for a time but then I had to step down. Once Kachiro came out, I became Tyto then Jag just to help fill spots and to run tryouts.

41st: I joined the 41st to help prepare them for Kachiro, I mainly made their Scout Tryout(updated as of now) and their Pilot Tryout(updated as of now).

Senior Commander: DUE NOTE, I GOT THIS THROUGH GETTING HEAD ADMIN ON ICEFUSE BUT I STILL DID THEIR JOB. So when I got Senior, I went out to help rebuild dying/dead battalions. I really didn’t have much to rebuild except filling a slot for RC and rebuilding their seriousness after the wipe.

Marshal Commander: JUST LIKE SENIOR, THIS WAS ME GETTING DIVISION LEADER(Director here) BUT I STILL DID THE JOB. So once I got Marshal, I went ham on BCMDs who were lacking, it was either a “stern” talking to or just a removal. I didn’t waste time with shitty BCMDs, I put people who would actually do work in the position.

Jedi:

Knight: Consular Healer Manager: My role was just to run Healer Trials and make people Healers. These were pretty populated with 5-8 people per trial.

Chief of Healer:This is where i put my addiction to doc work back to work. I remade the Healer Trial and improved their RP.

Master: Consular Leader(ROUND 1): When I first got Consular Leader, the branch was mediocrity active. I focused on Consular and Healer Trials as well as making few changes to the Order.

Experiences: Synergy

Clone: Jaing

Battalions:38th, DU, RM, SO, Null

Jedi: Eeth Koth, Jocasta x2

38th: When the 38th first came onto the server I immediately hopped to it to help build it. Sparks gave me the rank of Commander and their only named person Gaffa. My time here was spent making docs for a multitude of uses and tryouts.

DU: Once DU popped on the server I did the exact same thing I did to 38th, to build and construct under Dargon as a Colonel? Commander? I don’t really remember. This was the exact same as the 38th, tryouts and doc making.

RM: So back when Turbine was BCMD of RM, i joined with Fao to help attempt to revive the battalion. I went up quickly from PVT-WO. As WO i held consistent Sergeant meetings to push them for tryouts. I helped maturize the current members because they were to memey for SeriousRP.

SO: After RM I hoped to SO to help with recruits. Within 3 days I recruited 9 semi-active people. I want to say maybe 1 or 2 are still there but i don’t really know.

Null: Here I am now, currently sitting as Jaing. With the Null outreach I went to Dooms Unit. Currently I am helping Carter build. I told him and everyone there I’m here to whip y’alls asses(including Carters) into shape. Discipline, attitude, unity and coherence. I want to say I have done pretty damn well.

Jedi:

Jocasta(Round 1 and 2 combined): So when I got Jocasta, I straddled the fuck up and made my lovely LoreKeepers. These people would host LoreSessions for a Master Rec if they impressed me. I built this branch from none to 15/16ish but sadly the branch is now dust in the wind. It has been removed.

Consular:(ROUND 2): I’m just putting this here to say I was this position again but at the time it was a mistake for me. I wasn’t ready for it and it lead more to my burn out.

STAFF EXPERIENCE:

IceFuse:

Trial Mod: This on IceFuse was the bottom of the Staff Team, majority of people fail the 2 week judge period. I went from Trial Mod to Moderator in 4 days by training 9 CCs on my first day(how do i remember this?!?!?)

Moderator: This is where you can whitelist people to all the luxurious jobs. After a week of nonstop training and whitelisting I reached Senior Moderator. Here I applied for the Intel Team and Recruitment Team(short lived).

Senior Moderator: As a Senior Moderator, your job is to look over the Trial Mods and Moderators and to help where needed. Honestly this was just a holding rank to see if you are quality for Admin. I stayed Senior Moderator for 2 weeks then got Admin through a Promotion Request.

Admin: This is where you make or break being staff. As an Admin you can become a Game Master and y’all….I went IN. My first week alone I made 18 events. On top of this I did the standard CC training and Banning all the minges. A week later I got Elite Admin.

Elite Admin: Here is where you can qualify for Head Admin BUT before that, you needed to prove that you are mature and competent enough to deal with various situations. I stayed here for 3 weeks before I got Head Admin.

Head Admin: This was THE rank people worked to for. Top dogs of the servers Staff Team. Deciding who get promoted/demoted/removed/watch weeked. As this position I did countless interviews for a month. On top of this I got Intel Manager and Mentor Director.
Intel Manager: We were a group of people who discussed, debated and decided what addons would possibly be added to the server.

Mentor Director: When Mentor was introduced, myself and a few other wanted to fight for the Director position. Mentors were people who trained the new Trials Mods and helped them to get Moderator. In the first week I took 9, all 9 got to Moderator.  

Game Master Officer: I mainly did Game Master interviews and held the Game Master meetings. Nothing to fancy.

4 weeks later I got Division Leader.

Division Leader: This was the position that ran the server. Commander Interviews, Head Admin Meeting, ECC Meetings, Admin Senate, Server population boosting for other server. This position requires A LOT of elbow grease and dedication. I did this for 3 months. 3 months of work to get fucked by Spades then the split came and I came here. During my time I got

Community Mentor Director. This position let me overview all the Mentors and adjust changes and hold meetings with all of the Mentor Directors.

Chief of Game Masters: Here I could shape and mold the Game Master System if needed, make sure events ran well and Officers were doing their positions.

Synergy:

Director: Upon coming here, Joah offered me Director(Division Leader here). Here I was tasked with my favorite thing, building. Rush and I were Co-Directors with each other. Together we spent hours on hours building the staff team, choosing the Staff Powers, Changing the Training System, Changing the Game Master Systems. On top of this we did the standard Commander Interviews and High Staff Meetings. Over time I got more and more burnt out and I stepped down from the position. 3 months of this position to set a foundation that is still here to date. Very proud.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I have the experience to run battalions. I have been in every single regiment and learned how they operate. I wish to bring those experiences into the 91st and expand what they already are. I wish to bring Neyos proper lore onto the server and into the battalion with his....questionable personality from the Alpha 17 Project.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yea I do. I'm a lorewhore, I spend time out of my day to look up more about the Star Wars Universe. 

The 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps, also known as the 91st Reconnaissance Corps was a corps of recon troopers in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. Comprising divisions of clone troopers, BARC troopers, and ARF troopers the 91st Reconnaissance Corps was led by Clone Commander Ponds and later by Clone Marshal Commander Neyo. Aside from BARC speeders, the corps utilized AT-AP walkers, and AT-RT walkers. The elite cavalry unit Lightning Squadron was part of the 91st Reconnaissance Corps.

Availability:

Monday-Thursday: 10pm-2am EST. I work Monday-Thursday, all day. 

Friday-Sunday: All Day, Every day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: The day it came out. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and proudly the loudest person here. 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Stable, Strong, Speedy, Elite and Deadly. I want 91st to be consistently being used for their duties. I want whomever Windu is to control Lightning Squadron. I want 91st to thrive. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I absolutely do. 

• Agree 2

WAS MEDIC

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 this man can get the job done, and I know he will do the right thing. The time has come, Thunder squad, report in!

Foxtrot 39 Commander Gregor / Ex-Neyo / Buzz

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1

I decided to stay neutral because I expected multiple people to apply and I wanted to just be neutral amongst them, unless for a -1 if they aren't fit, but nobody else is there, so I can happily say +1

MAKE THE 91ST GREAT AGAIN

bolt

Banned

+1