Clorox's Mechanized Regimental Commander app

Veteran Admin

Steam Name: Underpaidstaff

RP Name:  Wolffe [Clorox]

RP Rank:   BCMD

Steam ID: 76561198278978641   STEAM_0:1:159356456

Regiment you are applying for: Mechanized Regimental Commander

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

The Mechanized Regiment has been my passion for the past year on this server. The Mechanized Regiment has shown me an atmosphere I haven’t gotten to see in so long. The friendliness and casual comradery has made me feel at home since I first joined the 21st and continued endlessly during my time in the 104th.  I have been in all three battalions and can say without a doubt that I have enjoyed the close knit experience, This is an experience I want to bring to all members of the Mechanized battalions both current and future. I want to ensure the 41st, 104th, and 21st all have a chance to show off their respective skills and vehicles. I am very active and capable of being a visible and driven leader who loves this regiment deeply and will push tis regiment to be the absolute best they can be.

Availability: Monday and Tuesday nights I will be unavailable some nights otherwise I can usually hop on whenever I want or need too

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

Experience:

91st MEDO 

91st Lightning Squad 

91st ARCL 

91st XO 

91st WAC-47 

41st Green Company MEDL 

212th 2ndAC MEDO 

21st SO ARFL 

21st SO MEDL 

104th MEDO Dire Squad MAJ Spitter

104th BCMD Wolffe

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

Overall

The mechanized battalions are a group of relatively small yet strong and well knit battalions. I intend to build up the connection between the battalions to ensure the three battalions and their subunits are properly working together and making a stronger force. There will be more regimental trainings and entertainments to ensure they build up their abilities as a regiment. I want to see the Regiment grow and become a true powerhouse on the server. Throughout my term I will be working with the BCMDs and their battalions to ensure every goal is reached and every member thoroughly enjoys their time on the server.

21st

The 21st has a great group of guys coupled with some great subunits to make for the potential to become a true powerhouse in the server. I want to ensure their subunits each have a chance to show their separate skills with SO being given a covert and black-ops roll and KU adopting an elite shock troop role to ensure they all maintain their identities. I want to see them pushing more tank trainings and running more encounters based around their identity. The Galactic marines have shown to be very capable and I want to ensure they are given the time and numbers to be able to show what they can do. The 21st has a good set of leaders whom I know can ensure the battalion is run well and I intend to ensure it is kept that way.

41st

The 41st has been doing some work over the past couple of months and managed to achieve battalion of the month. I am proud of them for this accomplishment and believe they can continue to grow in the next few months. I really want to see them get the chance to engage in their lore given role of reconnaissance and embedding of alien populaces, I already have trainings and encounters planned out to make this a reality. With Improco, I want to work on seeing them more in Special ops type missions as well as extraction and diversion missions. I want to see more sniper and reconnaissance activities and look forward to working with the 41st to ensure these happen

104th

The 104th has improved spectacularly over the past 5 months and I could not be more happy to see them prosper. I want to see them build upwards on tank trainings and tank based entertainments. I want to see Dire squad build a better identity to ensure their long term well being and become special in their own right. I want to see 104th coming into the role of a true tank battalion making use of their vehicles. The battalion as a whole is well off but can always be better, I want to ensure that the next Wolffe is well and ready to continue improving upon themselves. I will be pushing for more tank trainings and entertainments in game

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
The mechanized regiments have for the past few months been good however I want to see them closer. I will ensure the number of joint trainings and entertainments will increase in order to see the 21st, 41st, and 104th all grow more capable of working as a joint unit. I am extremely active in game and will be able to operate visibly both in game and in teamspeak with the battalions. I want the mechanized battalions to actively reach out with and hang out with each other and will ensure they all have the mindset of operating together.  The boys of the mechanized regiment are without a doubt deserving of an RCMD who will give them their utmost attention and work tirelessly to ensure they have the best experience they can both with their own battalion and their fellow battalions. With my abilities as a staff member I will ensure that all three battalions get the chance to demonstrate their roles, vehicles and playstyle both as a battalion and a regiment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

• Agree 3
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Based 2

+1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

i don't know i usually don't support short people but +1
i fully support this man going for mech reg

Edited by Badger98

Current: Wolfpack Lead CMD Comet.   Former: improcco CMD Gett| CG CMD Thorn|501st XO Fivesspacer.png

+1 being WAC 47 is the best past experience I’ve seen on an app 

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

hmmmm ur 5'4 thats rough but u have my +1 but if u were 5'3 then we would've had issues........

Jk obviously you've been doing great work with 104th its only right that u go for MECH i wish u luck and i know you'll do well 

Might be one of the easiest +1's I've ever done. Clorox is a great leader and  I believe that the stability of the Mech Reg will only be assured with Clorox managing it.

Gonna be sad to see you leave Wolffe though I'm gonna mistake the next 104th BCMD for you quite often.

• Pay Respect 1

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

Veteran Admin

Hey man, I wished and wished and wished I got MECH Reg just to work with you. If anyone should get it though it should be you, ive worked with you and got to know you and theres no one better for the role + mother fuckin !

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

+1 Can't wait to see you cook!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1 Boy oh boy where do i even begin...

53 minutes ago, jaxx said:

+1 someone that has actually been in the mech reg as a commander that wasn't 6 years ago

It was 6 months ago but sure! +1 Clorox is the goat

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Didnt know you were even going for this but W, complete the trio Clorox. I believe in you +1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

+1 just don't leak the things ive said to Poptart.

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

GM Leadership

+1 got faith in you

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 after having our last BCMD have to step down due to PC problem he came into the fold and set 104th on a brighter future and I'm sure he can do the same with MECH.

Current: 104th SFC Roo

Former: DU Pipes | DU 2LT meat Dash-44 | 104th CMD Roo

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I could do a yapfest about what you are good at and bad at but honestly can't think of anything negative to balance out the positive so I'm make this relatively short(just like you). You have earned my utmost respect as Wolffe in constantly being active and there and willing to answer any concerns I have. I will miss you as BCMD but am happy you'd rise to a higher position and be able to help us even more.

You have my best wishes and my +1.

Current; Delta 07 PVT Sev

Previous; Jag(1st Ever). DS SUPL Tracer, 

"And he's supposed to be our demolitions expert?."

spacer.png

Just understand that being a clone RCMD can get bland at times. So don’t lie to yourself if you’d rather not do much on some days. It’ll help you in the long run. Get your battalions on track, and in my opinion, that’s a W RCMD +1

• Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Clorox, I remember getting you into a picture for the 91st as Recon Reg. I hope we can get a picture ourselves, to sort of pay homage to times passed.

Your application was a lot like you, short and sweet. And I think it really ties together the reasons that make you a good leader. You make your voice heard, you hear other voices, and you create lasting memories and bonds with those around you.

Your time in the saddle as Wolffe has proven that all those characteristics come naturally to you. I'm sure that carries over into the real world too.

+1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

GM Leadership

+1 cool guy

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING