Arroyo's BCMD Fox Application

Steam Name:  Arroyo

RP Name:  Commander Arroyo

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:205182649 | 76561198370631027

Battalion you are applying for: Coruscant Guard 

Experience: 

212th PVT - COL (2018)

During my time in 212th, I learned that there is a time and place to be goofy and to be serious. I had the best time learning what Synergy was mainly about and was content with the work I put in. Throughout the given months I went through the ranks like a speeding bullet and became MEDL of a dead regiment which took a while to revive. Matter of fact, I actually became MEDL in 212th about  3 times and revived the regiment twice, what I learned during these times is that restricting peoples ability over and over makes it so people want to avoid said regiment. This is when I got into 2ndAC and managed to become 2ndACL Barlex, I worked tirelessly on reworking the documents, dupes, and trainings. Eventually after finding out it was the restrictions that was killing the regiment, it started to flourish. Due to the work I put it in, this is where I first become an officer.  At first it was a little rough but I managed to pull through and host trainings and talk to the NCOs on how to be better and get to an officer position.  Once I was no longer Barlex I looked other places for a purpose in which I found CG.

CG CSM - CPT (2019)

During my search of Synergy purpose, I found CG and within a month I was promoted to WO and started out the grind of training and recruits. As I worked with NCOs and gathered more friendships and recognition I soon started the grind of LT. I was in charge of all the NCOs and making sure they were a good fit of making an officer and also making sure the battalion ran smoothly during that process. Unfortunately circumstances happened and I left CG and took a break from the server which leads me to my next experience.

CG PVT - CMD (2023-Present)
 I rejoined Synergy on January 25, 2023 and restarted my journey throughout the ranks. This time it was easy for me to work with everyone as all my previous experience helped me decide a lot on situations. During my officer term I worked a lot on intel work and handling situations between the members. As I went through the ranks under Knight's term everything was playing out smoothly with only a few bumpy roads. Trainings and recruits were happening and it all seemed fine. As I became a senior officer during this term is where I gained more responsibility, I worked with the officers in making sure they were active and doing work to help the battalion. I helped with situations that arose with staff members and arrests, mainly dealing with sits and attitudes. This is when I got recommended to become a CMD and stayed as such during Knight's , Twobit's , and Shady's terms. I gained the experience of 3 BCMD and how differently each of them ran the battalion, and I was there helping throughout most of it. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
(Edit I did a big oopsie): The main reason I want to become Fox is to make sure that everything is to run smoothly. Fox is seen as a big position on the server since it holds so much backing to it on the server rules side. I have experience of an officer to continue and take on the role of Fox . Not only will I attempt to make a change in CG but I will also make sure that CG is fair to everyone around the server and not just themselves. I would like to trust my members to make the best judgement calls at any point of time, whether they are handling a situation or just roleplaying with some bounty hunters.  I see this role as something that can help me continue grow with the community.  

Availability: My availability always varies since I do not have a set schedule at work.

Sunday: No set schedule

Monday: All Day

Tuesday: No set schedule

Wednesday: All day

Thursday: No set schedule

Friday:  No set schedule

Saturday: No set schedule

For context, the days I placed "no set schedule" it revolves around what my work schedule is placed.  

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:  Since January 23, 2018

Do you have a microphone?:  Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:
At the end of my term, I wish to make sure CG is running at its peak. Mainly speaking, I wish to make sure that the battalion is running smoothly with the nco and officer corps to the point in which they can rely on themselves to make the best judgement calls and be able to defend their points of judgement. In order to achieve this, I have the following goals I have been working at (and currently working at even as CMD):

DisciplineCurrently as discipline director, I am working on new guidelines in CG to strengthen  its core.  The punishments to be given out are to help ensure CG are not out of line and making sure they are disciplined troopers which will help out public image. With our current  discipline structure what mostly failed us was the leniency that was given out to the troopers, which did not guide them well as they continued down the ranks. I plan to fix this and make it so the troopers actually learn from their mistakes which in turn they can show other members of the battalion how to handle situations the correct way. This will also require the officer corps help in which I will discuss later down.
Attitude: One big issue that a lot of the new battalion members have are attitude related issues. To combat this, a steady firm on discipline and training is what will get the troopers to stand in line and make sure how to act professional during any situation at any given time. As mentioned before, there is a time and a place when it comes to different situations and I would like to reiterate that to the troopers currently in the battalion. However, I would also like to say that this is still a gmod server where people are meant to have fun, if another person is ruining the fun environment for someone else that person does not belong. CG are no better than any other trooper, everyone has the same standard when it comes to the rules. Members who join CG and feel absolute power do no and will not be in the battalion as that is not the people  we are looking for.

NCO Corps: Now this has been a big project of mine for a bit, but as I mentioned previously a complete over hall of the NCO Corps is currently in the works. My plan consists of a change in promotions, trainings, and overall attitude in the NCO Corps. Currently NCOs were being promoted solely on their work on merits no matter what they do if they reached the limit they were eligible to be promoted. I disliked this idea for a couple of months and plan on completely removing it with the new roster I have in the works.  Related to the trainings, negotiation trainings are at an all time low. The reason for this is mainly because with the past systems it was made out to be that only DS officers were able to train  for it, I plan on changing this and working with the NCO corps so that they are able to train the server for negotiations. Giving the nco a little faith and pushing them to be the best they can be is what is needed in the current state of CG. Our NCO need to learn that they have responsibility and that they are able to use it in order to grow and help out the battalion.

Officer Corps: CG current officer corps is in shambles, mainly due to lack of communication and lack of trust in the ranks. This drama has happened a couple times throughout CG's history and I wish to not repeat it, as of recently I have started to make plans for a complete officer corps wipe and start it back up again. With the new roster being made for CG, I plan on making it so CG officers will now also have the same responsibilities as the NCO corps in terms of trainings and recruitments with a little extra on the side to make sure NCO are doing their responsibilities correctly. The main job of an officer  is to help and make sure the battalion is running smoothly and help the NCO grow to their full protentional. Promoting people who have the correct mindset and attitude is what is needed in order to make sure the battalion is successful. This will also enforce CGs presence on the server to be a well one, helping out staff and rule out any issues that carry down the line. Something I will continue to work on if I was to get this position or not.

Regiment Structure: With the current subunits that CG has, each one of them has their strengths and weaknesses. The way the current structure of the units all depends on their officers and superiors that help supervise them. This system is a basic system; however, an effective one if someone with the current mindset is put into place. Throughout my time in CG I have seen each regiment at its peak, with more trainings and tryouts each regiment has the power become a powerhouse of a unit. My plans are to reiterate this to the members of each regiment and make sure they are well enough to run their regiments with full capacity. 

Diplomatic Services: With the recent drama that was caused over this subunit, a new leadership has been put in place in order to ensure that this subunit will strive. Diplomatic Services were being driven down a hole mainly due to leadership and how their members did not wish to do the responsibilities that came with the subunit. To enforce this, trainings are to be conducted to help diplomatic service reach their goal in VIP Extractions, security, and negotiations. This subunit has so much to it and it is currently not being utilized, but that is soon to change. I would also like to bring up that if I was to get this role I am currently and will continuously attempt to work with Senators and DS to make sure both sides are content with each other and make sure no drama was to spread out again.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Arroyo

changing to neutral after edit. Seeing what other CG are posting on this app is concerning though. Did you talk to any of your officers before putting this up?

Edited by blazin
  • Dumb 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

4 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

oh thanks!

You are part of the issue with CG as it stands. You are the highest rank where is the effort to fix the battalion already?

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Thank you for fixing your app. I think as a CMD within a battalion you should be able to do any or most changes that are needed within the battalion. As I have heard from people within your battalion these changes are either just not being heard or not being done. I don't think the rank of BCMD would change this all that much when it again is something you can do now.

Unfortunately -1.

Edited by Banagite

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

You are complicit in the failure of CG as of current. I don't have any faith that you will fix anything. 

Edited by Rizzo
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 3

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Insta -1 cause he forgot to put in a application is insane,  I think kinda shows your already against him lmao, the app just went up its obvious none of you guys read a single word of the application, actually embarrassing, have some respect at least at let him fix the errors and not just brigade the application.

@Arroyoplease add that seciton! before I vote

Edited by Bacta
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Veteran Admin

-1 Didnt finish the application

5 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Big -1

First of all dude didn't even answer the question of why he should become BCMD. 2nd of you dont have what it takes, My interactions with you in RP have been ridiculous and immature. Not someone who should be in the position of BCMD especially of CG

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

-1 You have been a Commander for a long time and yet the battalion is failing. I think its time to reevaluate yourself and the decisions you're making for the better good of the battalion's future.

• Based 2

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

I have been in CG for almost 2 and a half months now, almost my entire time on the server, and during that time I have never seen you contribute to CG in a meaningful way even now as a CG officer. (besides some routine document work). I have no personal issue with you but I cannot upvote you in good faith knowing there are more qualified candidates.

• Based 1

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

-1 as a current CG officer I have seen you actively do nothing to benefit the battalion for the better. You have actively gone against every suggestion brought up to better CG. You are a strong supporter of the CG TS channel being locked and never open. I have also personally seen you play different sides to different parties with your own personal interest in mind. You also lied to your own officer corp about a "merit" form; which you now are calling for a officer wipe, because the vast majority of CG officers want to take the battalion in a different direction. Finally you have spent exactly 217 days as a commander; which is 2.4 Fox terms. If you couldn't better CG in that time frame as a commander; why would you as Fox?

Edited by Tide
Spelling mistakes; probably didn't catch them all.
  • Based 3

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

Veteran Admin

I am more than willing to change my vote now that you have edited the app but I do have a few questions

As a commander, many of the issues on CG fall on you to fix how will becoming BCMD change the issues?
Battalion relations as you know aren't the best how do you plan on tackling these issues?
Do you feel the officer core would be better off wiped and start new as many have stated?

1 minute ago, Reborn said:

I am more than willing to change my vote now that you have edited the app but I do have a few questions

As a commander, many of the issues on CG fall on you to fix how will becoming BCMD change the issues?
Battalion relations as you know aren't the best how do you plan on tackling these issues?
Do you feel the officer core would be better off wiped and start new as many have stated?

Many of the issues currently in CG do fall on the commanders and BCMD. Since a lot of drama has happened and a lot of issues arising, I have spent time to not only better myself but also help better out the battalion. I am not someone who holds grudges against anyone just because they said something, I encourage people to tell me what I’m doing wrong. When the whole senate guard drama happened the same night I stayed up with Blaze up to 2 am talking about how to better CG and better myself. Becoming fox will help me enforce the changes that are coming and help make sure they don’t happen again. From my conversations with people the biggest issue CG has is its attitude with other members of the community. To tackle this I have already started planning out disciplinary guidelines to make sure that people are kept in line and not ruining other members experience on the server. The officer corps in my opinion will need a current restructure, in order to make sure this happens I would like to start new. This way the people who are put in officer positions are trusted to make sure the battalion is running smoothly and people k can trust that can make decisions that won’t negatively impact CG or any other battalion on the server. 

34 minutes ago, blazin said:

changing to neutral after edit. Seeing what other CG are posting on this app is concerning though. Did you talk to any of your officers before putting this up?

Sorry for missing that one section. Regarding the current  CG officers typing in this application, CG is currently going through some drama within its ranks. Some members in the community already know about this and sadly it seems it’s spillwaying into this application. To answer your question, I have told my officer corp that if any of the past applicants did not receive the role, I will at least make an attempt at working through it.

37 minutes ago, Mystic said:

oh thanks!

You are part of the issue with CG as it stands. You are the highest rank where is the effort to fix the battalion already?

With my rank, I have and am currently working on the issues CG has. I  have listed and wrote out a plan in the application on the issues that I see going on and I encourage you to message me on issues that I may have missed in the application. 

-1 Like some people have mentioned, you don't need to be fox to try to fix or address some of the issues inside CG. I'm sure you have the right as CMD to put your foot down and crack down on these issues without the title of FOX. All it is, is a fancy armor, and a small pay raise. I'd recommend trying to talk to your battalion, like a big Defcon 1 for CG meeting and list and address the issues that are plaguing the server. You have been on Synergy a long time and I trust you have the experience needed, but you're too focused on the Job over the battalion. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Veteran Admin
47 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Many of the issues currently in CG do fall on the commanders and BCMD. Since a lot of drama has happened and a lot of issues arising, I have spent time to not only better myself but also help better out the battalion. I am not someone who holds grudges against anyone just because they said something, I encourage people to tell me what I’m doing wrong. When the whole senate guard drama happened the same night I stayed up with Blaze up to 2 am talking about how to better CG and better myself. Becoming fox will help me enforce the changes that are coming and help make sure they don’t happen again. From my conversations with people the biggest issue CG has is its attitude with other members of the community. To tackle this I have already started planning out disciplinary guidelines to make sure that people are kept in line and not ruining other members experience on the server. The officer corps in my opinion will need a current restructure, in order to make sure this happens I would like to start new. This way the people who are put in officer positions are trusted to make sure the battalion is running smoothly and people k can trust that can make decisions that won’t negatively impact CG or any other battalion on the server. 

Thanks for the answer as of now I'm going to abstain as I feel as a CMD you should have handled many of the problems but on the same page, I like your ideas so with that said Good luck!

before i vote  i have a question if you get Fox , how will you react to officers making a Decision due to a miscommunication that may effect CG?
i hope you don't "powerplay them " without hearing them out 

former CG Major Jek , Former Senior senator Lux Bonteri , Current 501st TC Cpt Hawk , Current Vice chairmen Mas Amedda 

1 minute ago, Jhonnyblaze24 said:

before i vote  i have a question if you get Fox , how will you react to officers making a Decision due to a miscommunication that may effect CG?
i hope you don't "powerplay them " without hearing them out 

This is one of the biggest regrets I have on the server. Hopefully it’s the last time I ever act out of line like what happened that night. I also hope that the parties involved know that I have been trying to make it right again and have no issues with the people in that teamspeak. Tempers flared and stuff was said, but truly since that night I have been working on myself and I have not been yelling at people, pulling rank, or instantly shutting down ideas like people have said I have. I truly I have listened to all suggestions posted by people but sometimes as a CMD you have to do what you think is right for the battalion in order to have a fun and thriving environment.  

Like I have said, if there is a way to make it beneficial and fun for both parties involved I will 100% work with you.  This works for any suggestion placed out. 

-1 Based on the fact CG is in a bad spot is not good CMD are the main people BCMD is just a manager 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 I have seen and heard nothing good from you man. Your officers do NOT trust you. You've had multiple issues with other people in the past and while you say you're trying to better yourself it doesn't seem that way. And like Kurt said, you're focused on fancy armor. You're a commander. You and Kane both have the authority to push forward changes yet it seems like you fight your officers on these changes. I'm gonna be blunt, you're not even fit to keep your commander spot in my opinion. Let alone being a Battalion Commander. Sorry mate.

Stay Incredibilies.
- Spartan | Centurion
Explore roman centurian GIFs

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

-1 You absolutely do not have my support. You have been a commander since I have joined this battalion, and have not guided this battalion in the correct direction even in the slightest. My first interaction with you was negative, and it only ever went downhill from there. I remember trying to talk to you about a sit I was in over an arrest when I was a lower enlisted, you ignored me and I even had to say "Do you hear me Arroyo?", your response was "Yup" and nothing more. Every time you were online it was "Fuck you" and "Bitch" constantly, and that is coming from a Commander. It took people speaking with the BCMD to change your behavior. You never even give a simple "Hello" upon joining Teamspeak, it is usually just calling people "Inactive" and in the past "Bitches". You do not respect your fellow Coruscant Guard's opinions, ideas, or even them as individuals. It is insane how many times your names has been given to myself and fellow Coruscant Guard when we ask the community about their issues with our battalion. During our time together in Coruscant Guard you have always been a Commander, and have done nothing positive with the position. What you do with the rank is disrespect, flex, and stonewall all your fellow battalion members. From my perspective you have nothing but disdain for your troopers and you have shown me to be right. It is also no secret you talked with Directors to secure your Commander position, with the uncertainty you would remain your current rank with a new BCMD. You are extremely tone deaf and this application shows it, read the room. You do not have your Officers support, and from my perspective you do not have the community's support either. You refuse to mentor Majors on any roster work just so that you can not be replaced. You put yourself above this battalion, there is nothing you need to be BCMD Fox to change that you could not have already changed in the 217 days as a Commander. You yourself have even stated on multiple occasions that the only difference between you and Fox is that Fox has to fulfill the bi-weekly 40 hour requirement.

Edited by Vorix
Spelling errors.
  • Winner 3
  • Optimistic 1

Kirk’s here to keep it a band. -1. I’m only a SFC in CG but I think my opinion is as valid an anyone else’s. Arroyo listen man to keep it a band hunid with you dawg I’ve seen you do some things u don’t agree with.  But also more importantly I’ve seen you and I’ve seen you do literally nothing expect click clack a few keys to fix a google sheets. You’re a commander in CG and have as much say as the BCMD. Problems have been highlighted in NCO meetings and I know for a fact in officer meetings because of the people I’ve talked with but yet to no avail no change. Sure a we forms have changed, but at the core of the battalion nothing has changed. I do not think you becoming BCMD will incite the change needed within CG to help get us back on the right track because you have had ample time to do so I believe you’ve been commander since Twobit for BCMD yet you’ve done actually nothing to try and help fix the core of CG. So for this reason I’m out. 

Veteran Admin

You have been on the server roughly the same time I have (Since 2018). I have had my fair share of negative applications with things, with that I do like you with the interactions that I have had, but I am an outsider :) 

Just a few questions for you!

1. Your officer core doesnt seem to trust you, with that a few members of CG i am now reading dont. How would you go about changing that?

2. Should your application be declined, are you planning on staying on as a Commander? If so what are your plans to help rectify the issue within CG?

3. There is a heavy push for an outside candidate from the community, do you think this is a fair push? Would you be willing to work alongside an outside for another 3 months to help rectify from what Ive seen mistakes that have been made and once bridges repaired then go for another Fox application?

4. Knowing that you have been in the battalion for X amount of days. I know it can be difficult unless you have the BCMDs approval, however what have you done during your time other the doc work to help secure CG and in turn help train the next members of your officers? Reason I am asking this is every good leader should be training a person to even at one point surpass them, have you been training them to make sure they dont to secure the BCMD position? Or have you been making sure everyone has a fair chance/shot at the title of BCMD?

I know the 4th on is a heavy question, but hopefully with the application being out in the open it will come with honest answer :) Good luck with your app and I will vote soon :) 

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Not trying to be an ass but based on how you act in game half the time etc and how others in your battalion speak on you as a CMD... it is very clear that you are one of the leading causes for not only the piss poor mentality in CG at the moment but also part of the reason it is in such a horrible place.

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

As a member of CG's high command, every issue within your battalion should already be addressed. If you were a junior officer, I guess it could be excusable. However, the incompetence from someone in a CMD position is inexcusable when it comes to the issues listed. How could you expect high command to allow you to represent their cohort when you yourself cannot seem to take control of the battalion and it's issues as the second highest rank: Also, how do you expect the community to trust your word on solving these issues, when in the eyes of the people, we are only getting empty promises and no actual results. 

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

Former: 212th ARF SGT

Veteran Admin

After reading some other responses, I'm going with a huge -1 

-1 I don't think I need to add anything here since there is majority negatives. I.E. I don't have anything more to add.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

-1 everyone else summed it up

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

-1, Pretty much everyone before me has echoed my exact sentiments, and I'm not going to type up 2 paragraphs of all the same reason as other people. Sorry boss man.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

Veteran Admin
On 3/4/2024 at 1:39 PM, Moose_Wundo said:

You have been on the server roughly the same time I have (Since 2018). I have had my fair share of negative applications with things, with that I do like you with the interactions that I have had, but I am an outsider :) 

Just a few questions for you!

1. Your officer core doesnt seem to trust you, with that a few members of CG i am now reading dont. How would you go about changing that?

2. Should your application be declined, are you planning on staying on as a Commander? If so what are your plans to help rectify the issue within CG?

3. There is a heavy push for an outside candidate from the community, do you think this is a fair push? Would you be willing to work alongside an outside for another 3 months to help rectify from what Ive seen mistakes that have been made and once bridges repaired then go for another Fox application?

4. Knowing that you have been in the battalion for X amount of days. I know it can be difficult unless you have the BCMDs approval, however what have you done during your time other the doc work to help secure CG and in turn help train the next members of your officers? Reason I am asking this is every good leader should be training a person to even at one point surpass them, have you been training them to make sure they dont to secure the BCMD position? Or have you been making sure everyone has a fair chance/shot at the title of BCMD?

I know the 4th on is a heavy question, but hopefully with the application being out in the open it will come with honest answer :) Good luck with your app and I will vote soon :) 

Hi Arroyo, having seen you on game and being 24 hours believe its enough time to run through these but the questions go unanswered which was a shame as I believe reading through the app some of these questions could of answered a lot! Good luck with your app and with CG but Ill be giving a -1 for now! 

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED