Ghost Company ARF Models

Head Admin

Name: Kaiser

RP Rank: BCMD Cody

Suggestion: Add Desert Camo models to all Ghost Company ARF Troopers as a Body Grouper Option

Implementation: Add the Waxer desert camo to the Ghost Company ARF whitelist, and remove the distinctions from the armor. They are pretty small markings on their armor to make them unique, but Waxer and Boil already have enough lore and backstory for them to make them important. You would have to remove the markings seen below

Lore: Large groups of 212th ARF troopers in the 2nd Battle of Geonosis were seen with the desert camo print, not just Waxer and Boil. We even see an extra named character (Trapper) with the armor distinction.
 latest.png?ex=656ea451&is=655c2f51&hm=c9

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: Add
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Ghost Company ARF Trooper

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: models/synergy_roleplay/212/waxer/waxer.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: NA
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: 20231102011155_1.jpg?ex=656ea2a7&is=655c

Edited by KaiserNeiner
clarification
  • Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1, give all of GC the camo option RAGHHHH

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

• Management

The rest of the unit had a different design than Waxer and Boil as such:

56532f911ffa0b9a4d6310ac545fbded.jpg

Waxer and Boil had the 212th triangle design copied over

This is the 212th Recon Division for those who don't know. :  r/StarWarsBattlefront

So there are differences between the two.

Honestly, and I'll die on this hill, the entirety of GC should look like this instead of the pumpkin models. Especially since GC has tried to push recon as it's specialty for so long and it's just cooler than edgy black armor.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Veteran Admin

+1 Looks Dope.

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

Honestly, and I'll die on this hill, the entirety of GC should look like this instead of the pumpkin models. Especially since GC has tried to push recon as it's specialty for so long and it's just cooler than edgy black armor.

I definitely agree, the camo just fits the subunit so much better.

• Winner 1
Head Admin
14 minutes ago, Marvel said:

The rest of the unit had a different design than Waxer and Boil as such:

56532f911ffa0b9a4d6310ac545fbded.jpg

Waxer and Boil had the 212th triangle design copied over

This is the 212th Recon Division for those who don't know. :  r/StarWarsBattlefront

So there are differences between the two.

TIL. I would love the regular markings vs the Waxer and Boil markings, but I think this is a much more realistic ask. 

In regards to swapping out the models for all desert camo, I don’t hate the idea. If I was confident that we could get something else that would make GC unique in terms of kit or role, I would say giving up the pumpkin armor would be on the table. Unfortunately GC isn’t the only “stealth recon unit” and the Pumpkin armor makes the unit unique visibly.   

The skull marking on the GC ARC model is tuff. Don’t wanna see that go anywhere. 

spacer.png

Head Admin

Massive +1 on this as waxer I feel its important to have all GC ARF using this Camo, I also wouldn't be apposed to all of GC! As long as they still had their class models with this camo!

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1 not biased at all i promise

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

I know I’m in GC and this opinion might be biased but this is a phenomenal idea. I do like our Black and Orange colors but it feels basic, we just look like improcco or shadow but a downgrade tbh. Having this added to our models gives GC spice and uniqueness to the battalion and it’s just makes sense color scheme wise. I would love to see this for ARC as well because that desert camo just looks sick in my eyes and it’s would help GC a lot. 
+1

But when i suggest this for SO and one of their only canon appearances in this same fight i get called dumb and the suggestion gets denied :PepeHands:

+1

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management
2 hours ago, Hanz said:

Its funny to see how people loved the GC models when they first came out and now are calling them pumpkin models. I think give them these models and let them keep the other ones. +1 give them a choice.

Pumpkin models go way back to like 2017 this isn't something new

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Director
Director

+1 spacer.png

Edited by gohn

+1 the cool desert Camo should not be given to only 2 characters. I personally never understood why Ghost Company looked the way they do, when they have never been seen to look like that. However GC should have the Option to switch to White/Orange so as not to be stuck on desert camo if they are on lets say a snow map.

Head Admin
7 minutes ago, Joshua said:

+1 the cool desert Camo should not be given to only 2 characters. I personally never understood why Ghost Company looked the way they do, when they have never been seen to look like that. However GC should have the Option to switch to White/Orange so as not to be stuck on desert camo if they are on lets say a snow map.

TRUE

spacer.png