Sixta

Banned

Name: Jumes 
Steam ID: n/A
Ban Reason: “attempting to start drama”
Date of Ban: last Monday 
Length of Ban: perm 
Staff Member(s) Involved: @Woeny
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: i was making a joke in regards to @Bactaapplying fkr staff and I didn’t mean to offend anyone 
Evidence to support your claims: I don’t have any evidence. 

r4ymo.gif

yea +1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

@Woeny take?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

@Bacta this might be a serious topic and might hard for you to comment on considering everything but I'd like to hear your side. I don't want to awaken any past trauma related to the event but I think it's important we all hear what the victim has to say about the abuse

We stand with you Bacta... we stand with you 🕊️

• Agree 9

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 damn you’ll be banning people of jokes 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned
3 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

+1 but please refrain from joking about Bacta returning. That really isn't a joking manner and can really trigger some people

Sorry about that. 

r4ymo.gif

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your ban appeal has been ACCEPTED.
You may be contacted by a Director+ to discuss your return.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - ACCEPTED

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1