Bacta

RP Name:bacter

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:91592661

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: i left the server 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I left for like 5 months and I have the urge again to be staff. I plan on doing big scale events for the weekends then doing mindless shit. I do not plan on playing as much as before starting now due to school and such but it will increase a lot later maybe idk. Main thing that I am to do is have fun events that people remember nad have a good impact, I also have goals to be director of synergy to fulfill my shitty last pipe dream.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): it was fine I half-assed most of it cause I was marshal at the time but now I'm gonna be a full-staff main. Previous runs I mainly do GM work which I plan on doing still so yeah. i did really little work cause i was so busy with High command but now since I'm gonna be only a staff main i think this time it will be better.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do

this shit is so cringe I blame mainly @Finnfor this shit

image.png?ex=653b5d92&is=6528e892&hm=8b2

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

+1 idc anymore

• Funny 1
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

On 10/13/2023 at 9:46 AM, Bacta said:

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): it was fine I half-assed most of it cause I was marshal at the time but now I'm gonna be a full-staff main

We love honesty here

+1 just Bacta events

-1 dont do it to yourself

• Agree 1
  • Based 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png