Naz's Resignation

Nazerino

Battalion: SOBDE

RP Name: Executive Officer Naz

Date: 9/16/2022

Reason: I've been a part of the server on and off for a very long time. (About 4 years) I never took any leadership commitments during my collective time spent because I knew how it felt to lead and didn't want any headaches. That was the way it always was for me until 7 months ago when I was allowed to finally lead Omega Squad myself after the squad was empty for some time. With the state of SOBDE at that time being a low point on morale and activity I struggled to spend my days optimistically. This was also the time when I was having to take up the mantle of responsibility as an Executive Officer. My only saving grace was having Brooklyn as a supportive and active commander to help me recruit 2 instrumental members Void and Ollie to this commando generation. The battalion, although looked very meek, was "saved" in 3 months and I have finally chosen to step down because I can no longer meet the standards of the battalion as a commander as a whole. At the end of the day, I'm very content with my choices and wish SOBDE and the server a promising future.

Goodbyes: 
 @Brooklyn marching on.
 @Ganar Good luck with whatever choices you make for your server career
 @Void don't die 
 @Daytona211 you're so close to 365 days
 @Finn I completed my service o7

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 4
  • Pay Respect 11

spacer.png

One of the best mentors I have had on this server. Gonna miss you man o7

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Naz, thank you for all the work you did for us. Please come back someday! We appreciate you. Hope the best for your future endeavours

I'm gonna be honest Naz. We spent a lot of time together. I could've developed feelings. But that ain't the bro life. Through the time I joined and met you, it's been one hell of a time. You put a ton of passion into what you do and I love the fact that you stayed when it got tough, even when you couldn't be here full time. Working under you and then working next to you will be one of my best times on this server. I will continue on with what we set out to do. And make sure RC lives. You are a really caring dude and got a lot of heart. Love the jokes you let me get away with. My favorite Nascar. Really sad to see you go. REALLY fucking sad. TS won't be the same with you not around, but I'm happy that you are pursuing what you want in life. Good luck with your kids. Tell your girl I said hi ;)

o7. :(

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management

Biggest L SOBDE has taken since the big change ong

Naz no matter the odds you put your all into the battalion and it shows. As much of a headache that battalion gives me you were one of the few people who made it alright. I'm sure the boys are gonna miss you being around and I hope life treats you well brother.

d48ec900ffeb2e3827b1b60c8fac4e6582b1e5ca

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

o7 was fun talking to you for my short time in SOBDE. I hope life treats you well.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Didn't say "I love you back" -1.

Actually though, I'll miss you. Thank you a ton for being one of my 2 of my 6 Niners. Hope to see you back one day, please pop in TS for me <3

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 2 weeks later...