[Denied] Morphs ban appeal

Morphs

Name: Morphs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:579946551
Ban Reason: Harassment
Date of Ban: today
Length of Ban: 60 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: marvel
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I don't think the length of this ban was needed, this is my first TeamSpeak offense and should not be 2 whole months the only thing I've done bad was harassing some people. yes I am admitting to harassing people that's because I do not wish to be fully unbanned I'm just wish for a shorter ban time.
Evidence to support your claims: N/A

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 2
Banned
5 minutes ago, Morphs said:

yes I am admitting to harassing people

LMAOOO IM DONE WHAT IS THIS

-1 for now, i need some evidence 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

-1. Terrible experiences with you in TS.  Many times you'd hop in during trainings and break PTS and annoy people out of the channel. It gets bad when people actively look for staff in TS just to move you out of the channel

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

I am retired but this is the fattest fucking -1 of my life, every time I have talked with you or tried to be in a ts with you it has gone horribly imma be real IMO 60 days is perfect take a break and think bout what you did in the time out corner

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

-1 I often give people the benefit of the doubt.  However, in this case you seem to not be remorseful for the actions you've chosen to do.  Take the break and come back when you're a bit more mature. Perhaps in a month you can rethink your actions, but right now doesn't seem like you understand how harmful harassment can be to people. 👍

• Agree 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Management
11 hours ago, Comics said:

@Marvelhow did he harass people?

He was banned alongside Nalon for the exact same reasons. Just being a general nuisance going into open TS channels, impersonating other members of the community, making fun of said members, making offensive jokes in said channels, and what not. All in the span of one day I had received reports from 501st, 212th, CG, 41st, and now 104th.

• Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

image-32.png

On 7/11/2022 at 12:13 AM, Morphs said:

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I don't think the length of this ban was needed, this is my first TeamSpeak offense and should not be 2 whole months the only thing I've done bad was harassing some people. yes I am admitting to harassing people that's because I do not wish to be fully unbanned I'm just wish for a shorter ban time.

Drake the type of guy to admit he has harassed multiple synergy superverse members

Edited by Hansen
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

11 hours ago, Dinaric said:

How fucking bad did you “harass people on TeamSpeak” that you got -1 votes and got banned for 2 months bro..

I need more background story on this.

because i got banned the same time as nalon and they banned him for 2 months for other things pared with harassment 

• Funny 1
6 hours ago, Marvel said:

He was banned alongside Nalon for the exact same reasons. Just being a general nuisance going into open TS channels, impersonating other members of the community, making fun of said members, making offensive jokes in said channels, and what not. All in the span of one day I had received reports from 501st, 212th, CG, 41st, and now 104th.

what offence joke did i say? and who was i making fun of? all i said was chivalry 2

Can this get more -1's than Dennis's Bacara app?

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I recall the 212th incident and you straight up coming into a training to harass someone and refusing to leave after being told to 
60 days is fair punishment for thinking you can get away with being a complete dickhead to people over Teamspeak and get away with it. 

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

On 7/11/2022 at 7:39 PM, Marvel said:

that's dedication

-1, maybe don't harass people

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~