Who was in the right

Will smacked Chris Rock in the oscars, who was in the right?

Personally i think Chris just said a little on the edge joke but  it should not have escalated. Ill put the full clip to ensure everyone sees their opinions 

If Chris said something to your SO do you feel like you would do the same? 

And the ultimate question what would @Mavelledo in this situation? 

Edited by Bacta
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Management
20 minutes ago, Cox said:

The joke was funny and will smacked a dude for his wife who cheated on him 

He wants other dudes to keep his wife outta their mouths but ain’t keepin them outta her mouth

• Funny 4

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

probably staged anyways who cares :pepe5head:
cant lie joke was funny tho

Edited by Seabass
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

Cuck smith took the L 😂

• Agree 8

r4ymo.gif

I guarantee Chris did not write that joke. I have a feeling at something so regulated like the oscars they have writers in the back to script jokes. I feel that Chris Rock was the bigger man for not pressing charges and Will Smith was in the wrong for blaming him directly without thinking about all possibilities. On top of that Will Smith should not hit people on live television at all seeing as how many people look up to him.

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

19 minutes ago, SquishyFishyy said:

I guarantee Chris did not write that joke. I have a feeling at something so regulated like the oscars they have writers in the back to script jokes. I feel that Chris Rock was the bigger man for not pressing charges and Will Smith was in the wrong for blaming him directly without thinking about all possibilities. On top of that Will Smith should not hit people on live television at all seeing as how many people look up to him.

But it was funny tho

• Agree 3

spacer.png

bro MAYBE you could make a case for will, but he was laughing his ass off at the beginning of the joke and having a good time until he realized "oh shit she didnt like that joke" and all of a sudden anyone who laughs at it is a bad person. Hollywood has turned yet another good man into a trash human being. 

• Agree 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

12 hours ago, Deathtiger said:

Bruh that was staged who talks about the oscars anyways dead and irrelevant event. I have no clue it was going on in the first place. 

You really think the Oscars is smart enough to think of Will Smith slapping the fuck outta Chris Rock?

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Hanz said:

You really think thats hard to think of?

When it’s the Oscar’s that can’t even think of a good way to present awards, yeah, I do. You can literally see Chris Rock make a fist after getting slapped but holds himself back, y’all just wanna find conspiracy theories anywhere. Will Smiths wife literally cheats on him, he’s a cuck that’s trying to win her back.

spacer.png

Chris made a joke about Will's wife's disease. Some of y'all here get mad when people joke about you. But then say Chris is in the right. Hmmmmm

• Winner 1
  • Informative 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Chris made a joke about Will's wife's disease. Some of y'all here get mad when people joke about you. But then say Chris is in the right. Hmmmmm

Emotions get in the way of logic. Still doesn't make it excusable.

I think jada would let me hit. Just need to brush up on my Tupac knowledge. 

Edited by BigZach
  • Funny 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Forum Admin
6 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

I understand, but people be throwin around the word "disease" like its terminal and shit. Like nah, she just looks goofy now 💀

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

7 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

You saying disease like she got cancer. Bro she's got spot baldness, her disease is being bald. People make fun of hairlines all the time like why is she suddenly the line. We don't deck people for making jokes at receding hairlines.

But to be fair to him, it's the first time he's kept a guy out his wife's mouth

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

9 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Chris is in the right William got a little too mad for a silly little joke

I have had worse things said to me on the server and I never slapped anyone so far so I think William overreacted

How you gonna slap through a computer?

• Agree 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg