Regiment you are applying for: Specialized

Experience:

BCMD Doom

DU HS Brimstone, Gambit, & Pipes

CG DS Rys

21st Blackout 

Admiral Trench 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

I should become SPEC REG due to the fact of having spent time in all of the SPEC battalions and held leadership positions in most. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time and after finishing the groundwork in 21st’s rebuild project I would like the opportunity to help continue it’s steady growth down it’s new path alongside the next BCMD. With that I would also like to have the opportunity to assist CG & DU two battalions I hold very close to myself. While no one myself included are entitled to a position, especially one such as Regimental Commander, with the time I have put in I hope to have earned the community's trust to allow me the opportunity to prove myself as a Regimental Commander.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability: For right now all day every day. I will be starting a new job with the TSA soon and my availability will then become evening only leaving me still available and free for prime time.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Reached the rank of BCMD Doom.

Reached High Command in CIS

Helped with the rebuild of 21st after the wipe.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

By the end of my term I would like to see the following.

DU: DU is in a stable position at the moment, I would like to keep activity and get DU’s new specialization with the AV-7 utilized more often.

CG: CG is fundamentally rock solid, having spoken with BCMD Fox already I plan to keep things the same with CG not changing it up. By the end of my term I would appreciate seeing more consistent activity, but this is a server wide problem not an isolated one. So only time can help this. 

21st: 21st after having itself wiped has been rebuilt on how it fundamentally operates, myself and the others assisting in the rebuild have kept much of what we can intact but with the implantation of the new policies I plan to keep oversight on the battalion and ensure they do not stray back to their old ways so they can grow into a friendlier and more welcoming battalion for new members and other battalions on the server alike. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I know it’s a generic answer but that is because it works in my experience. 

Nobody has a magic cure all for making people work together and trust me if I had one I’d have used it by now. But what I can do is promote regimental training, deployments, and even on server patrols. The specialized regiment is always going to be a hard one to balance simply due to the fact you have 3 battalions with very little in common. Things that they do have in common however can be refined and made exemplary. Such as DU and DS working together for shield formations, or 21stGM and DU building breaching formations for truly showing off the specialized aspects this regiment has to offer.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Maddoxx
can't spell for shit.

+1

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 If you cant put effort into an app i cant expect you to put much effort into a regiment, I've seen applcations for lore positions longer than this, Also these plans for each one of these battalions are very very very very poor, this isn't much of a plan if you ask me, this is no way of proving that you have a plan for the spec reg, theres no foundation to this so called "plan"of yours which really isnt a plan, all its say is ima do this training, theres is literally nothing that stands out and makes me want to +1 this app, you can hold all the positions you want and i wouldn't care, it comes down to if you have a solid plan for your regiment and clearly you don't until this is updated or you respond with a better or different plan this will stay as a -1

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 I know your plan will be more flushed out as time progresses. Length isn't everything

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

-1, your plan for the specialized battalion are pretty short, you are just saying that they are good. Also, you weren't a great DU BCMD either. You were inactive at the end of your term. I even remember someone needing to go and speak with the spec reg of the time about your activity. You straight up wipe the officer corps, I still don't know why. If some of the information I got is wrong, then I would be happy to give a +1, cause we need a spec reg.

Edited by BlackPink
grammar
  • Agree 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

18 minutes ago, BlackPink said:

-1, your plan for the specialized battalion are pretty short, you are just saying that they are good. Also, you weren't a great DU BCMD either. You were inactive at the end of your term. I even remember someone needing to go and speak with the spec reg of the time about your activity. You straight up wipe the officer corps, I still don't know why. If some of the information I got is wrong, then I would be happy to give a +1, cause we need a spec reg.

At the end of my BCMD term I had been on ROS due to IRL issues and me moving states, when my activity became a problem I made sure to resign as to not keep a slot filled when my activity was not upholding standards I expected of everyone in my command myself included. As for wiping my office core, yes I wiped it at the start of my term due to issues that were rampant at the time in DU, but I'd prefer not to air dirty laundry on the forums and leave it at that.

As for members addressing a plan being "short" It is short yes, and generic yes. But right now that's what the regiment needs in my opinion. DU has great activity and numbers, they have good command and are working well on the server as a whole. CG has recently gotten commanders and activity is on an uptick, fundamentally nothing needs changed just time to keep working on things such as activity. As for 21st I've spent the last month making sure it is good, and now it's ready to start moving people up ranks and filling itself out as it regrows. Fundamentally the battalions in this regiment are good, that's what I said in my app and what I'll say here. The job the next SPEC REG will need to do myself or another is simply to help work with these battalion to keep doing what they do now and stay on track. None of these battalions need a Regimental to come in and make drastic changes. So my plan may seem short and that's because it is. That does not mean it isn't thought out. It's simply a simple plan. 

Edited by Maddoxx
still can't spell

Just now, Maddoxx said:

At the end of my NBMD term I had been on ROS due to IRL issues and me moving states, when my activity became a problem I made sure to resign as to not keep a slot filled when my activity was not upholding standards I expected of everyone in my command myself included. As for wiping my office core, yes I wiped it at the start of my term due to issues that were rampant at the time in DU, but I'd prefer not to air dirty laundry on the forums and leave it at that.

As for members addressing a plan being "short" It is short yes, and generic yes. But right now that's what the regiment needs in my opinion. DU has great activity and numbers, they have good command and are working well on the server as a whole. CG has recently gotten commanders and activity is on an uptick, fundamentally nothing needs changed just time to keep working on things such as activity. As for 21st I've spent the last month making sure it is good, and now it's ready to start moving people up ranks and filling itself out as it regrows. Fundamentally the battalions in this regiment are good, that's what I said in my app and what I'll say here. The job the next SPEC REG will need to do myself or another is simply to help work with these battalion to keep doing what they do now and stay on track. None of these battalions need a Regimental to come in and make drastic changes. So my plan may seem short and that's because it is. That does not mean it isn't thought out. It's simply a simple plan. 

Just because something is good, doesn't mean you can't improve on it, theres always room for improvement

• Disagree 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Piff said:

Just because something is good, doesn't mean you can't improve on it, theres always room for improvement

That is why I said the plan is simple, to help where needed to work with the battalions to improve the areas that do lack anything. Change isn't always a good thing and at this time drastic change isn't what any of these battalions need in my opinion. I'm not saying I want to sit on my ass I'm just saying I don't want to go in big d*ck swinnging "let's change this and that and oh do this because X battalion did it and it worked for them." 

a BCMD is there to run the battalion a Regimental is there to help the BCMD, keep things running, and try and get everyone to play nice. 

18 minutes ago, Piff said:

This mind set is not correct in my opinion.
While yes, everything theoretically can be 'improved' changing things that are already working doesn't always work out well.
This gets into the category of changing things just to change them, which 99% of the time does either nothing or hurts groups / battalions.

Also, he doesn't need to reveal all of his plans in his application, that can be saved for his interview. As well we can expand upon his current plans as he sees fit once he gets the position as he will gain more information about the states of each battalion and things he would want to improve from a more complete point of view.

Anyways, +1 Maddoxx, we see what ya got

Edited by Mitchell
  • Agree 2

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

13 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

At the end of my BCMD term I had been on ROS due to IRL issues and me moving states, when my activity became a problem I made sure to resign as to not keep a slot filled when my activity was not upholding standards I expected of everyone in my command myself included. As for wiping my office core, yes I wiped it at the start of my term due to issues that were rampant at the time in DU, but I'd prefer not to air dirty laundry on the forums and leave it at that.

With this current answer and the information that I didn't have at the time of your term, I do feel that you and the other did an incredible job with 21st, so I will now change my answer to +1.

• Friendly 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

I will always hold down the fact the wipe was unnecessary and that it hampered the 21st more than, but I must also thank you for assisting in the rebuild.

Your activity of late, from my viewpoint of a GMT boy was low but picked up as of late. 

Overall a good lad but you don't need to be a hard ass as a REG. You are better being a building hand to the batts then a hand that bitch slaps them.

+1

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

-1 I have little to no idea of who you are, and that's not your fault, however in these situations where I'm not familiar with a person, I'd read their application properly to get a good grasp and idea of them, but there's not much to read or go off of that would help. 

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 2

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 Goodluck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management

+1

What do Regimental Commanders even do at this point. Community definitely has mixed opinions on wether or not they should be hands on or hands off with their battalions.

I just hope you spoke with your regiment before just throwing this out there. Communication is key.

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

17 minutes ago, Marvel said:

+1

What do Regimental Commanders even do at this point. Community definitely has mixed opinions on wether or not they should be hands on or hands off with their battalions.

I just hope you spoke with your regiment before just throwing this out there. Communication is key.

Yes, I spoke with the Spec Reg Commander+ members and made sure we would all be on the same page. 

Banned

+1

1. Activity: So, I honestly think that you're activity has gone down from when you were Doom, in 21st, and in CG. When you first joined the server as DU you were one of the most active DU members on and remember that, but when I cam back as Crush/Tiplee, the entire battalion would complain about your activity and how unstable it was and how you only spent 30 mins - 1 hour on within 2 days. DU was in one of the worst positions and under your term and it still has some burn marks to this day. Within 21st, now I feel that your activity started to get better when you came bac to the server and were looking good with it, but once you went to 21st it seems like the activity dropped quite a lot from when you were Doom. 

My second point is drama, when you cam  back you started with coming back to DU as a private. Now you lasted 2 hours being in DU because I didn't allow you to wear a simple bodygrouper so you started an entire temper tantrum on how you can't wear brown pistols. The little things that get you. If this is the case I really don't think you are going to be able to handle bigger issues.

Third point. When you talked to Willy, Flytape and I. It seems as your plans were really plain and just sounded like you wanted to go for the position just to have it. You said that you wanted to help 21st mainly but why can't you just do that in your current position? Our last Spec Reg didn't put that much attention to DU which I was fine with till it got to the point where people in DU were wondering why weren't as important as CG and 21st since the Spec Reg never had the edacity to come to our channel / debriefs / events with us/ etc(No offense). If we relive this life than I feel like there is no point of having a Spec Reg. I feel like you aren;'t ready at all for the position and just want it for the title. 

• Informative 2
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

-1 nothing against the person making the app its just that you were given the position to lead the 21st by server management and then now are moving for a reg commander when there are people who have spent a lot longer and a lot more effort who are able to go for the position and in my mind it just doesn't seem fair. Also in terms of the 21st yes perhaps you have done some good things to help them back on track but it could be said that literally almost any other battalions officers could have done the same thing given the same shot. I think if you were devoted to 21st from the get go and this was all for the sake of the actual regiment it coulda been a plus from me but from my POV it almost seems like a power grab.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

i have a crush on Zendaya

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management