Elijah’s Grand Master Application

Elijah

Steam Name: Elijah 

RP Name: Militarily Advisor Shaak Ti 

RP Rank: High Jedi General 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205588558

Experience: 

501st Legion (PVT - CMD)

In my time in the 501st I have been listening and learning the ways to be a good leader. I have nine months experience within the battalion. When I was earned the rank of WO intermediate

A system within the battalion that they still use today. I was Commander under Joah’s term as Rex, I have helped to improve the battalion very well.

91st Mobile Recon (Captain - CMD)

In my time in the 91st I have reworked the ARF program training documents from the ground up. I have helped the battalion from being dead to active again. 

Jedi Order (Master - High Jedi General)

I have been a master for about a year.  I have helped the order in countless ways. I been thinking how to improve the order. I have give many knights and padawans a chance to move up. I been working as a battalion jedi for a long time now. I know what the battalion wants out of there jedi. I give many BCMDs tips and hints how to improve to make things a lot better.  

Guardian Lead x3 - As my time as lead I have helped the breach get popular. I have intermediated different systems within it. I have made the trials enjoyable to everyone. I made it where everyone could be WS at one point. 

Sentinel Lead

Shaak Ti 

Shaak Ti was a challenge yet, I had a lot of expectations from people and I also had to work on my reputation from the start so I 

immediately started working on the battalion jedi system. Creating a big server wide system simulation that will involve clone and Jedi relationships. 

Jedi battalion system was a big success. We have made it where they can earn merits with the progression rank up within the battalion. I've been getting good feedback about the system. But there is a little work to be done. I also to the time to change the military report to Bi Weekly a along with setting up Bi-weekly meetings for 1 on 1 conversations for BCMD/CMDs and Generals regarding how the battalion is doing, how the Jedi program is doing, and any other comments, questions or concerns that they may have.

Why should you become Grand Master?:

I believe I should become the Grand Master of the Order because of my dedication to the order. I believe in myself that I can lead the order to a great state. I believe that my experience speaks for itself in terms of the leadership positions I have held during my time on the server. I have had many challenges during my time. I want to continue the work that gears had left off, continue the legacy and continue the hard work that was put into the order and what it is today.  The leadership roles i have held and had done in the past all are helping me to who i am today, and i believe that i can continue working and carry on this role and job as The Grand Master of the jedi order and have input with the creativity that i have to make changes for the better and the future.

My goal within the order is to have everyone voice their opinion doing conversations/meetings. I would like to have a Jedi wide talk every other month just to have an open discussion with Knights and padawans on their future here. I would continue on with the merit system that the Previous Yoda placed.  I want to rework how senior and High generals work a little. 

Plan #1 - Knights will be able to get picked for a master interview from the merit system. This means the merit for a master interview will be hard to earn. Plan #2 - I will plan on having the council more active with knights and padawans, So they can learn from the best and they can be future masters themselves. Plan #3 - I plan on having BCMDs come to the lore character interviews  to ask questions on their future general. I want to try to create a team where that if masters is not available the team can take over and deal with it. 

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: I understand 

The Jedi order first became involved in the clone wars on the apoun first battle of Geonosis when the Jedi order went to rescue Obi Wan Kenobi who had been captured by sepertist forces after discovering the clone army on Kamino he found out that the Separatists were preparing an army of their own on Geonosis but before Obi Wan was captured he reported the Spertists new army to the Jedi and this lead to the inciting battle of the Clone wars

Availability: Monday - Friday  6:00am - 10:00pm EST | Saturday Available all day 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:   

GameMaster Officerx3

GameMaster Manager

Training Officer 

Guardian Lead x3

Sentinel Lead 

Senior Jedi General 

High Jedi General 

Shaak Ti

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:  At the end of my term I want to have all lore master full. I want to see the clone and Jedi relationship stronger than ever. I want to see the merit system fully running without any bugs. I wish to change that and the incentive is roleplay and progression through the jedi order, utilizing each other's branches to succeed. the attitude of The Order will be turned around, as the amount of Jedi being arrested is unacceptable.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: I want to get the masters and knights to work together and reform the branches together. I want masters to have a new mindset and not be scared to voice their opinions. Also I want knights and padawans to help each other and have a great relationship.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I understand 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: I understand 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

I like you Elijah, I really do. I just feel like it's sometimes very hard to communicate with you, in and out of game. I hear stuff from people in Jedi that you are sometimes hard to work with. That being said, I do think that you're good at managing things, and I think with a bit of help from some good people within the Order that you could thrive. +1.

• Friendly 1

hi.

I will admit I was surprised when you told me you were going to run. One thing I will say is you are the most qualified for the position you have been almost every lore character in every branch you know the order inside and out and you have been here the longest but I will have to agree with Fyi communicating with you sometimes can be difficult but overall I am going to +1

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1 i have knowing you for so long now since the start and you have always giving everything for the jedi order you are 100% ready for this position and i know you will do great stuff within the order.  

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

The Current State of Battalion Jedi, Outside looking in,  seems unappealing and just feels like a shell of it's former self. I've yet to see a Battalion Jedi that wasn't lore, Stick with their Battalion and show leadership within, while respecting that Battalions Leadership, in the week I've been back. While for all I know, the Position of Shaak Ti, and her Role within the Order, Particularly handling Battalion Jedi, Jedi - Clone affairs, and Advising within the Jedi Order, I've yet to see you standout in the way other people applying for the Position have. 

The Position of Grandmaster is important, because it's a position of Leadership with Restraint.  The Council plays a vital role within the Jedi Leadership, and I haven't seen you in a Position where you've had to be Compliant with Leadership, like Maverick has with Branches. Granted, a lot of your work could just be behind the Red Curtain, but, with Maverick pushing for more Transparency and growth within the Order, I think he'd be a better fit. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Elijah, you have a level of experience and understanding of the Jedi Order that would be incredibly hard for anyone to compete with. With that being said, Maverick has laid out a much more detailed and specific plan that I, as someone who has just recently started focusing on Jedi, can get behind. 

You are experienced and dedicated, and I believe you will continue to prove instrumental in the improvement of the Jedi Order in one way or another. I trust all of you leadership to work together for the betterment of the order, so, +1. May the best man win. 

• Friendly 1

While i believe there is a better candidate, i believe you should be given the chance to present your case for the top position. Theres alot for you to work on Elijah and i hope you have a plan of action for those. +1

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

Elijah I have faith in your abilities to do a good job as Yoda, however I will say that you struggle with communication .You need to communicate your thoughts to your subordinates more and make sure they know their place and what they must do. Make sure your order can survive with or without you.

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1 I have seen Elijah do a good amount of work in the past months in the Jedi and believe he can extend for the next level in the order.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

-1 the issues and communication errors you have had within rancor are not promising and haven’t inspired confidence in me. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 i think you earned this spot but if i could give some advise from what i have seen from other comments here is that id say to work on the communication with other Jedi and clones as communication is an important thing to be successful. But other than that i think you would be a geat yoda!

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Elijah, we've known each other for years and have been decent acquaintances since we first met. Because of this, know that this -1 isn't personal as I genuinely think you're a great lad and the order wouldn't be the same without you. With that being said I can't in good faith give you a +1 because I've seen the way you have run some of your branches. A recent example being the Sentinels. If I'm not mistaken at one point you had 3 or 4 reports on you and were as inactive as it got. The multiple reports and "apparent" neglection of the suffering Sentinel branch a couple of months ago are ultimately the reasoning for my -1. Because if the way you run your branches are any indication as to how you will do as Yoda, I do not think you are the right candidate at this time. Now with that out of the way I sincerely wish you good luck with your application, and should you get the position, I believe you have it in you to prove me wrong. 

• Informative 3
Banned

+1 

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

-1. I hate being that guy agreeing with others, but Dennis stated it well. I know you had good intentions in Rancor, but the way it was handled was not a good look

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I have a few things I want to go over and mention before I put my vote in. First, I think that sometimes it's hard to have conversation with you, similarly to what FYI said. The way that Battalion Jedi have been handled recently has made me question a few things within the Order, but I have confidence that a good successor to Ti will work with you to fix any of the confusion that has set in with the new system. 

Secondly, I would like to hear how you will allow the voices of Knights and Padawan's on the council. At the current state it feels as though there is quite a high wall separating the Masters on the Council and the Jedi that haven't reached that rank yet. I know that there is the feedback form but it feels like if you fill it out you might not hear back from anyone if the issue you brought up in the form were actually discussed in the meeting. I personally have filled out the form and talked to people about issues and I would have to go back and ask them multiple times if the problem was addressed or if it was just forgotten. (If you aren't allowed to discuss this stuff in an open application I understand.) 

I would like my question's addressed before I put a +1/-1 in, but understand if you can't.

• Agree 1

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

@BigIron The plan for the knights and padawans to have a voice to be heard is to have bi-weekly to monthly meeting so they can ask the masters any question/suggestion that they have on their maid.  The feedback form we do look at every Friday, If we fill like it’s a good idea or needed more details to it we will contact the per that put it up. Somethings that’s we get is sometimes not needed, but we do try to get to them. 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congrats you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until the 16th of November to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to Pending

• Winner 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately you have been DENIED for Yoda
You may reapply for a command position in 30 days
//moved to denied