Crimson's Mistake I mean Chancellor App

Crimson

Steam Name: Crimson -iwnw-

RP Name: Omega Lead 09 Niner/ Senior General Quinlan Vos

RP Rank: Squad Lead

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827702

Experience:
CG: I have served many roles in CG including reaching Commander Three times. I have been a trusted leader in the Battalion for a while now and have earned honorary without running for Fox or being the XO. I am always helping them with leadership and advising as much as I can.

Jedi: After starting to main jedi I have reached Jedi Master. I have also served as Seer Lead for the consular branch and have generally given a good impact for the Jedi Order as a Master. I have also led the changes to Jedi Strike Teams to hopefully bring them to light. Overall I would say I have more than proven myself in the Jedi Order. Slight Update to the Jedi Portion, I have now reached Senior General and am the 5th Highest Rank in the Order. If that does not tell you how much they trust me, then I should not be running.

Specialized Regimental Commander: I have now served two Terms as Regiment Commander. Now I know the biggest concern was not completing them. However during my time I have completed everything that needed to be done and I felt burnt out after the Mechanized changes. I was also told that others wanted the role so I stepped down earlier to allow someone with more passion to fill it. During my term I changed Recon to Mechanized with the rest of High Command. I have also been told by the BCMDs at the time I did a good job but that may be biased. 

Omega Jedi: Currently I am one of the longest Omega Jedi that I can recall. Most of the squad enjoys my company and I hope I am leaving a good impression. I have also helped create the lore trials for the so bde jedi. Overall I have been their jedi for well over three months now and the rest of the squad does not want to run. I have asked the rest of the Squad leads and they are ok with this.  

Niner: I would now be on Term Two of Niner and currently hold Omega as still the best Squad within SOBDE. I will admit I should have supported my squadmates in certain situations but I try to be more stern on situations on those. I can not say that the state of Omega is 100% one me. Previous SLs before me have set a good standard and I have just maintained it. The only thing I push for is the squad acting as who they are playing. So you can assume I will push for RP during my time. I do not want to get to much into my Niner Term since most of you have seen it.

Why should you become Chancellor?:

Well First reason is because I want to remove the Jedi… 

Im joking. Seriously I want to push for more RP within the Server without the heavy reliance of the Game Master Team and Staff. We as players have knowledge of the universe we play in. That means we have creative freedom when it comes to how we RP. For example, Some of us play as lore characters. You now have a framework of a character to work with. Myself and Faie argue about the clone's existence. You have Null ARCs and Alpha ARCs who hate each other. You have many chances to entertain yourself. I just want to give you the chance to do it or help those who are not too keen to RP in a mass public. This is going to be up for the players so this is not something I am going to force upon everyone. This can be just as little as Box RP. Just something to do on downtime. There really shouldn’t be down time at all if possible.

Second reason is that I have been here since near the beginning of Synergy. Now I'm not going to say I was here from the split but I have had my fair share of experience. I have spoken to players, Staff, and some of the Directors and we most of the time agree on things to improve and what drives the server. With that in mind, I do not want to make any massive changes unless it is necessary. I will not push for change to make change. That I can promise. Hopefully this was enough for you but if you really want me to explain please feel free to message me.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?: Yes

Availability:

Mon & Weds = 10:00 am - 7:00 pm CST

Tues, Thurs, & Fri - 10:00 am - 11:00 pm CST

Sat & Sun - All-day

You can Contact me on Discord at anytime.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

CG Commander X3

CG Branch Overseer

spacer.png

Jedi Master

Etain Tur Mukan for over 3 months

Bounty Hunter Cabinet

Specialized Regimental Commander X2

Niner X2

Jedi Senior General

Seeing 2 remove Naval Post

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?

The Role of the Chancellor is to be the Overseer of RP on the server. He also serves and the tie to the Player Base to the High Staff. He represents the players and what they want. That's not his only role however. He also serves the players as well. He can add to the players' experience. We as a community have the responsibility to provide to the experience of new players. If they join into a server doing nothing b-hopping around, they do not want to stay. Especially for a server with this reputation. We as the players should be creating an experience that at the least entertains people. Either Comms RP, Box RP, or just general maintenance of equipment. The Chancellor’s job is to create that or inspire for it to be created without him starting it. I know this is a short summary but it's that simple in concept.Not always the easiest thing to execute but that is the role.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Not that anyone wants to hear me.

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?:

Honestly, Where it is now. Right now we are suffering from minor leadership issues which will fix itself over time or with the help of our wonder regimental team. The other issue is activity which should be helped with the addition of something to do. More or less the only thing I want to see changed by the end is Officers and NCOs creating anything to do that's not just standing still doing tryouts.

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?:

As I have said above, the only thing I am going to push for is creation of anything to do. That being me creating Box RP with Naval or CG or Ordering Battalions to run Drills. Just creating something to do that is accurate - ish to how a military base would stand that's not just us afk doing Tryout RP. So stage one would be to be working with CG and Naval to create or resume its random creation of RP. For example making Troopers clean their weapons with a Quarter Master or CG doing inspections of the Base for flaws. Again it's the simple things that I want to push for. The Server is in a relative good state in structure wise. I could be wrong but as far as I see as a player, these are the issues I want to dish out and clear up.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yas

Do you understand that your position has a three month term? Yes

l0MMjp4Lrrc08Zw8EGp1q8YY3LnWYb5Mr1bByKezo0kpW1hxX81KsDaIjaldJ_5M3K-vi7C71rf5wxjZIeFMEsEjTbdC1LaZumpOKoAfjG2Lw87HhKzGdzKdNduJbqo75ebty_bl

spacer.png

P.S. @Woeny and @Forseen thanks for trusting that I would not meme too hard

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1, you are honestly a great Niner, in addition you were a wonderful Regimental to work with and helped me when I ran for a position of equal value. You are a strong leader with the right amount of care and hand to make sure the right thing gets done.

This is a surprise, but a welcome one at that +1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Very surprised to see this app, but honestly, I think you'd be a good palpatine. Before I vote though, here's a question:

There seems to be a major disconnect in roleplay between the Bounty Hunter Guild, and the Clones. Daily, Bounty Hunters get ignored in comms and face-to-face interactions when trying to complete bounties, and when just trying to RP on the server. For example: Just a few hours ago during an event I walked up to a Clone and asked him if they need help; a simple yes or no question. He turned to look at me for a few seconds, took three steps backwards, then turned around and continued standing there without saying anything. Quite literally gave me the cold shoulder.

My question to you is how do you intend to increase the Republic's Roleplay with the Bounty Hunter Guild and bridge this disconnect between the two factions?

PS: I'm aware that not all of the blame falls on the clones for this issue. The BH have their issues too, and I'm working on that internally as a Cabinet Member. I just want to see if you have plans from the other side to help out.

a-surprise-to-be-sure-but-a-welcome-one-

48 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Well First reason is because I want to remove the Jedi… 

Look pal.. we might have a problem here.

In all seriousness. Crimson is absolutely qualified for this position. His app may be a bit memey but end of the day thats just crimson and i wouldnt have it any other way. When it comes to his work as Niner in SOBDE he has secured in my opinion the strongest squad in SOBDE for the time he has been niner. Other Squads should aim to have a squad which as much unity as they had. In the way hes handled Etains on the Jedi side, Hes done it above standards than Jedi would wish and should be appluded for that.

Now the Jedi part, this is what i should know being Yoda. Crimson currently stands as a Senior Jedi General within the Order and as of typing this he is the ONLY Senior, He currently stands as the highest ranking other than the big 4. Under my watch he did not earn this by just doing a few Knight/Initiate Trials. Crimson has shown the upmost leadership and dedication in the order while being able to balance his roles within the server. As Jocasta Nu he took over the job of setting the lore topics for Knight trials and even now being Quinlan Vos he still upholds that duties untill another Jocasta comes along. Crimson has given a blunt and honest opinion within council meetings and has always had the ability to turn the tides of a decision with the Knights and Padawans in minds. He has always looked out for Knights within the council and has never been afraid to bring up people for master who he truely believes who deserves the chance and even then he gives the tough questions to those Knights and isnt afraid to -1 that said person for the position for Master. Last,y his work in consular lead has also been very dedicated, he has suffered many losses in the branch and also has taken on many challenges within the branch and he has always made it the goal to maintain the state of his branch and keep his leadership positions in check.

In summary, if people have doubts that this man can do the job, i can assure you he is perfectly capable of this position. Crimson i wish you the best of luck and i hope to work with you in the future.

+1

Edited by XGears

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

My question to you is how do you intend to increase the Republic's Roleplay with the Bounty Hunter Guild and bridge this disconnect between the two factions?

Right. As being both BH and Clone Command I have a decent understanding on both sides. First plan would be to attempt to address the metagaming on both sides where both sides assume the worst of each other. That will be solved by speaking with BCMDs and their Officers to treat the Roles that are Citizens such as Freelancers and Those on say Clan Member acting as Mercs. For actually Roleplay is that if you have those that say want to Trade then we can establish trade deals. Such like that. Doing the Political RP with BH Cabinet Members. For Disconnect, That's down to how they treat each other, Hopefully that is fixed with the first part of my statement here. Hopefully that answers your question.

10 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Right. As being both BH and Clone Command I have a decent understanding on both sides. First plan would be to attempt to address the metagaming on both sides where both sides assume the worst of each other. That will be solved by speaking with BCMDs and their Officers to treat the Roles that are Citizens such as Freelancers and Those on say Clan Member acting as Mercs. For actually Roleplay is that if you have those that say want to Trade then we can establish trade deals. Such like that. Doing the Political RP with BH Cabinet Members. For Disconnect, That's down to how they treat each other, Hopefully that is fixed with the first part of my statement here. Hopefully that answers your question.

Good enough for me. As long as you put effort into helping out, I love it.

+1.

Edit: Don't get burnt out please

Edited by Sinister

You're gonna shoot yourself when you realise how aids it becomes very quickly, and you're also going to shoot yourself when your documentation goes from 5 docs to 55 docs.. apart from that +1 brother, you got this! 

EDIT: Luckily I'm not able to conduct this interview of yours, I wouldn't want a repeat of our last interview together... - FWECK

• Funny 1

British

Forum Admin

+1 he's solid 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I think things really got a good kickoff for me when i joined SOBDE into omega as Etain. I helped or at least tried to help out crimson with consular and was very active as etain. You got my +1 crimson but if and when you get palpatine, please allow CT Private maverick to get you a coffee sometime and probably an execution or 2.

spacer.png

+1

Your treachery has not gone unnoticed.

I'm glad someone is pulling on their big boy pants to specifically help the RP on the server though. But I do want to know, what do you plan on doing in conjunction with the Bounty Hunter's Guild? On top of that, do you also plan on making strides to fix the general attitudes of players on the server?

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

2 hours ago, Ratio said:

But I do want to know, what do you plan on doing in conjunction with the Bounty Hunter's Guild? On top of that, do you also plan on making strides to fix the general attitudes of players on the server?

To Address the first part with BHs. Resuming the Contracts with Naval is obvious. Part two is going to allowing them to setup shot with in the Courtyard, Trying to create something similar to the zone we had on Annexes. That should bring some interaction. Of course that means an increase of Security.

To fix general attitude. To be honest that will be difficult. The best thing I can do is first address the issue with the HC staff as it is their jobs to address the Military. Secondly is making sure that the BCMDs and their Officers are not targeting BHs or any Citizens. We are the Republic not the Empire yet. More or less ensure that standards are being held.

Forum Admin

+1 

Clear set of outlined plans. You have a natural leadership quality to you. Good luck!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 get fucking OwO'ed

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

CONGRATULATIONS, You have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until  the 16th of October to contact a Director to conduct your Interview
//Locked
//Moved to pending