Report against Commander Bacara/Claw

Your Name: 21stSC Major Number / Elder Knight Shadow Nox

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54917029

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: Major

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Bacara/Claw

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): STEAM_0:0:118334761

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: 21 Nova Corps

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:  Among a list of things that could grant his removal/demotion range from self promotion to changing battalion rules and documents without consulting the Intel team or his High ranking officers. Promoting people inside the battalion 2-3 ranks above where they were currently at without having them do the promotion requirements. Implementing a “medal” system where he is the only one to receive / have any medals and no one else can obtain or achieve due to the fact he hasn't told anyone the requirements to get said medals. He has also been seen afk during prime time and peak hours playing another game, where he should be hosting sims and activities for the battalion to do. The biggest thing being he is pushing the battalion to move to a Semi Serious role instead of the Strictly Serious role that Galactic Marines and 21st has had in place for over 3 -4 years running, not everyone wants to move to this and he is one of the only ones pushing for it and achieving his goal due to power abuse. He also abuses his power by using his Bacara/XO Status to get the whitelist for the Shadow Company (SO ARC) Job without ever even being in 21stSO. He even asked to have a number reserved for him even though he has NEVER been in SO. He has also reformatted Legacy requirements and given ranks that were put in place by BCMD’s before him and never brought up any of the changes to the battalion or high command when they were changed and put in place. For example someone given the rank of legacy would receive CPT for being legacy, he has changed that to MAJ where this change would give unnecessary power to those returning and haven't been around to see what is new and changed. It also doesn't give the person coming back from legacy an opportunity to move up instead they are stuck at their rank with no room to move up until XO or BCMD becomes available. 

Reading into his application, he so far has failed to do anything promised and constantly does nothing as the BCMD. The whole of his application has been a lie for the past month, as the battalion has been in decline and many people are demanding a change. Any talk toward him makes no changes besides him becoming more reserved and making him have the inability to have proper conversations that would improve the battalion. There is no training, no “functional, independent, and professional” doings on his part. Many people are frustrated and have commented and lent information for this report, it's not just one or two people, it's many of the higher ups and NCOs that feel this way. He claims to have the experience in this application, but all we can see is the fact that he has just been sitting in this position and doing nothing to help. Most of not all of the work has been done by others, without his assistance.

This is a resignation from a 21st that was made this week talking about issues in the battalion:

“I'm going to be honest here, it's Claw. Claw, you're inactive, you speed promoted at random without regarding the TIGs/Reqs (an example is Darren from CPT to MAJ within 3 days of promotion), dumped all of your responsibilities on Jaydon, you said that you would help Oatmeal create the roster then didn't do so, you said that you would work on KU reqs but never did, you went against EVERYTHING you said that you hated about the inactive Senior Officers whenever you became Bacara (seeming like you were just trying to get my support when you were a Senior Officer yourself), you use all of the Officers that help you run the battalion to beef up your future Spec Reg application, tried to fish troopers from SO into KU, used your XO position to get a Shadow Company whitelist even though you've never been a SO, you play ROBLOX most of the time you're active nowadays (which is very little) then you log your hours that you were AFK for in the officer check in, you don't actually give responses or answers to suggestions you deny, you aren't transparent on the actions you take with the battalion, and you don't listen to your officer corp (you mainly just lead them on).”

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: 

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/4622-cw-commander-rules-and-regulations/

Inactivity, among other factors that would lead him to be an ineffective commander.

Evidence against the individual?: If you really want me to get a video of them I can, but a video of someone AFK is hardly evidence.

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: N/A 

Edited by Forseen
Fixed the ugly formatting >:(
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 3

+1 Claw has not done much ever since becoming Bacara, everything stated above here shows that he is not fit for this position. He has also taken advantage of myself and a few other members of the 21st, I allowed it, however, because it was for the battalion most of the part. Enough is enough however, we need a new BCMD. I recently resigned saying it was because of other things, but the main reason was because I just couldnt take it with him as BCMD.

No hate to you as a person Claw, just dont think youre fit for this role

Edited by TheGoodOatmeal
Forum Admin

I'm not in GM so I have no idea what's going on internally but What I can agree with is everytime I've interacted with Bacara or done something with GM, he literally does the job of a SGT and other officers seem to do his job for him and there's alot of tension aswell between him and other members of the regiment constantly. I would like to hear @Bro opinion on the matter as Mundi and or @Jaydon before I put my vote in

Edited by Naffen
  • Agree 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I listened to complaints from some members within the 21st, as well as watching people resign and even had a member of 21st come to 104th because of this and other issues.

Edit: I am going to go neutral until I hear more from both sides.

Edited by ItnLucky

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

+1 I am only going to state this one time and one time only. I am not going to say that Claw is a bad person. Maybe he is deemed unfit for the position of BCMD and I want the best for the battalion as a whole therefore if no improvements are even being attempted then why should an inactive BCMD still hold that title where there are many others than can step up to the plate. When I joined the 21st Fenrir resigned a couple days after that and I was in shock. Claw steped up for a bit and did his part. I am just now finding out recently that he is going inactive and playing other games and if this is true then I am all for "Demotion" and not removal. I say this because claw was a good keller. Claw may still have somewhere is his heart where he wants to get on and somehow redeem himself. Either or in my eyes like i stated I just want whats best for the battalion and if nothing is being changed or done then this is the only route to take. I am not a controversial person and I would still like to see claw come back and explain maybe whats going on and if its something IRL like work or maybe he just doesn't want to be a BCMD anymore. Anyway beyond the point. I plus 1 This Commander Report aka (Captain Butters)

• Informative 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

There are 23 people viewing this...

+1 love you claw but judging by what others said and my lack of seeing you has lead me to believe what was said. If other information comes to the front I will gladly change my opinion but as it stands right now its not looking good and I am willing to talk/hear what you have to say.

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Management

It's been awhile since I've seen one of these. From what I have read I would go with a +1 but I will wait for Claw to respond before I make my choice. A lot of the things said in this report are sus as fuck and I want to know how do I receive one of these medals? I like medals.

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

51 minutes ago, Riot (Number) said:

Your Name: 21stSC Major Number / Elder Knight Shadow Nox

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54917029

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: Major

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Bacara/Claw

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): STEAM_0:0:118334761

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: 21 Nova Corps

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:  Among a list of things that could grant his removal/demotion range from self promotion to changing battalion rules and documents without consulting the Intel team or his High ranking officers. Promoting people inside the battalion 2-3 ranks above where they were currently at without having them do the promotion requirements. Implementing a “medal” system where he is the only one to receive / have any medals and no one else can obtain or achieve due to the fact he hasn't told anyone the requirements to get said medals. He has also been seen afk during prime time and peak hours playing another game, where he should be hosting sims and activities for the battalion to do. The biggest thing being he is pushing the battalion to move to a Semi Serious role instead of the Strictly Serious role that Galactic Marines and 21st has had in place for over 3 -4 years running, not everyone wants to move to this and he is one of the only ones pushing for it and achieving his goal due to power abuse. He also abuses his power by using his Bacara/XO Status to get the whitelist for the Shadow Company (SO ARC) Job without ever even being in 21stSO. He even asked to have a number reserved for him even though he has NEVER been in SO. He has also reformatted Legacy requirements and given ranks that were put in place by BCMD’s before him and never brought up any of the changes to the battalion or high command when they were changed and put in place. For example someone given the rank of legacy would receive CPT for being legacy, he has changed that to MAJ where this change would give unnecessary power to those returning and haven't been around to see what is new and changed. It also doesn't give the person coming back from legacy an opportunity to move up instead they are stuck at their rank with no room to move up until XO or BCMD becomes available. 

Reading into his application, he so far has failed to do anything promised and constantly does nothing as the BCMD. The whole of his application has been a lie for the past month, as the battalion has been in decline and many people are demanding a change. Any talk toward him makes no changes besides him becoming more reserved and making him have the inability to have proper conversations that would improve the battalion. There is no training, no “functional, independent, and professional” doings on his part. Many people are frustrated and have commented and lent information for this report, it's not just one or two people, it's many of the higher ups and NCOs that feel this way. He claims to have the experience in this application, but all we can see is the fact that he has just been sitting in this position and doing nothing to help. Most of not all of the work has been done by others, without his assistance.

This is a resignation from a 21st that was made this week talking about issues in the battalion:

“I'm going to be honest here, it's Claw. Claw, you're inactive, you speed promoted at random without regarding the TIGs/Reqs (an example is Darren from CPT to MAJ within 3 days of promotion), dumped all of your responsibilities on Jaydon, you said that you would help Oatmeal create the roster then didn't do so, you said that you would work on KU reqs but never did, you went against EVERYTHING you said that you hated about the inactive Senior Officers whenever you became Bacara (seeming like you were just trying to get my support when you were a Senior Officer yourself), you use all of the Officers that help you run the battalion to beef up your future Spec Reg application, tried to fish troopers from SO into KU, used your XO position to get a Shadow Company whitelist even though you've never been a SO, you play ROBLOX most of the time you're active nowadays (which is very little) then you log your hours that you were AFK for in the officer check in, you don't actually give responses or answers to suggestions you deny, you aren't transparent on the actions you take with the battalion, and you don't listen to your officer corp (you mainly just lead them on).”

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: 

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/4622-cw-commander-rules-and-regulations/

Inactivity, among other factors that would lead him to be an ineffective commander.

Evidence against the individual?: If you really want me to get a video of them I can, but a video of someone AFK is hardly evidence.

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: N/A 

Sooo.... Things that are in his commander rights? It's his battalion, he can change it how he wants. He can promote how he wants.

Sorry, I know I'm inactive, but the stuff I highlighted have zero grounds to be used for a report. The stuff that I didn't highlight though are definitely some valid complaints to have and will need a response from Claw for sure, but, seriously, you've got a lot of stuff backwards when it comes to whether or not a report is valid.

• Agree 13
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1 Ok Claw ur A Good Guy but Im sorry to say but ur Inactive. When Ever you in the TS Your Either AFK or On a Different Game.  IK Your in a different Timezone But Im On the server All the Time and I never see you on. And Also i feel like you updated the legacy bcmd position to major because when ever you resign you want that juicy Spot.

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

17 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Sooo.... Things that are in his commander rights? It's his battalion, he can change it how he wants. He can promote how he wants.

Sorry, I know I'm inactive, but the stuff I highlighted have zero grounds to be used for a report. The stuff that I didn't highlight though are definitely some valid complaints to have and will need a response from Claw for sure, but, seriously, you've got a lot of stuff backwards when it comes to whether or not a report is valid.

Just want to clear some things up.. no hate intended

It says in the commander rules and reg post that Reason for Demotion or Removals can be "Promotion of ..., or any other biases." He is bias because he mass/speed promoted 2 people who had not finished all their reqs yet, they are:

Midge MSG>2ndLT

Darren CPT-MAJ (This one especially, Claw promoted him to Major just after being CPT for only 3 days and he had not finished all his reqs).

He has not promoted ANYONE else in the battalion like this. I believe this is an example of bias, if he were to just say screw the reqs and speed promote everyone, then I would not make this argument. 

Keep in mind, its not like he changed the requirements are promo cooldowns using his commander rights, he just straight up ignored the system to promote these people. I am NOT saying they dont deserve, they all do pretty good work, just that it is bias as they get this treatment and other troopers dont. No one has been promoted to a high officer rank by a BCMD who completely disregarded their promo reqs and TIGs. And I believe the jump from MSG>2ndLT has not happened ever before besides if a legacy member was getting reinstated, I dont consider those to count. The point is Fizzik, people in this battalion were given special treatmeant (bias). 

ALSO I have heard from many people when he is on game he is 90% of the time AFKing. He even most of the time hides in the officer channel deafened while tabbed out doing other things. And he would log this as his active time.

PS: Sorry this looks so ugly, IDK how to make it plain text *insert dumb box thing*

Edited by TheGoodOatmeal
made a mistake, only 2 people got the mass promo, not 3
  • Agree 1

I'm gonna have to -1 this one. Since claw has become Bacara the amount of people in the battalion have gone up to a very high level. This is his battalion, he is allowed to change/alter/promote/demote what he wants how he wants. While you might not agree with it you don't provide any evidence that his promotions/demotions/changes are an act of favoritism or negligence. The only real thing you might have against him based on the what you're saying, in my eyes, is inactivity, of which you should link some stuff for this, like his steam profile hours. Promoting people to any rank is allowed, Please provide a Reason why these promotions are favoritism or something and i might change my answer. Changing things is allowed, he can change rules/regulations/promotion requirements. Speaking as a BCMD Requirements should not be a "you need to uphold this by all means". Requirements are something you have so that your Lower officer ranks learn what kind of work should be expected from someone before going up. They are to help teach people, by no means does a BCMD have to uphold them. I can not count on one hand the times i have upheld my own promotions requirements. BCMD's are the ones that see everything, they know who deserves to go up, and if you're gonna put up a commander report for skipping promotions i should have had 50+ reports on me.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1    I haven't been around the battalion in a while, and I am only just now starting to come back. But judging from what I have heard about your activity, I believe you aren't meeting the standards this battalion has set, a standard that was set as a MINIMUM requirement. Yes, you may have enough hours in Gmod, however, most of your hours are from being AFK, otherwise, I wouldn't be receiving a constant string of messages stating your lack of activity. I have always believed that if a BCMD is failing to uphold the standards that they have set in place, then they do not deserve the leadership position they were appointed to. 
  Appointing yourself to a position, such as intel director, is appropriate for a BCMD to do. However, some individuals are more active, as well as more motivated to be in such a position. From all that I have heard about you and the way you function, you are unfit to be a battalion commander.

- Matra / Bacara x2Keller x2

Edited by Matra
Accidentally put -1
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

35 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

I completely agree with this statement, HOWEVER, I will refrain from voting as I see the positives and the negatives, and will be there to help make the final vote.  

• Funny 1

Former: Liaison

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I'm gonna have to -1 this one. Since claw has become Bacara the amount of people in the battalion have gone up to a very high level. This is his battalion, he is allowed to change/alter/promote/demote what he wants how he wants. While you might not agree with it you don't provide any evidence that his promotions/demotions/changes are an act of favoritism or negligence. The only real thing you might have against him based on the what you're saying, in my eyes, is inactivity, of which you should link some stuff for this, like his steam profile hours. Promoting people to any rank is allowed, Please provide a Reason why these promotions are favoritism or something and i might change my answer. Changing things is allowed, he can change rules/regulations/promotion requirements. Speaking as a BCMD Requirements should not be a "you need to uphold this by all means". Requirements are something you have so that your Lower officer ranks learn what kind of work should be expected from someone before going up. They are to help teach people, by no means does a BCMD have to uphold them. I can not count on one hand the times i have upheld my own promotions requirements. BCMD's are the ones that see everything, they know who deserves to go up, and if you're gonna put up a commander report for skipping promotions i should have had 50+ reports on me.

From the outside looking in, I can see where you would interpret that as  us complaining about promos or such. It is much more then that if you see what actually happens in the battalion itself. Yes he may change things, but nothing hes changed helped the battalion period, rasing something that just benefits ex bacara's is not something that should be his focus. "amount of people in the battalion have gone up to a very high level" I don't think you've seen how many people left from the battalion so far due to the current state of things. I get some promotions should be there even if the requirements aren't met, but if its too often, other officers start to do it and there requirements are out the window.

Edited by Conrad

-1 he is allowed to promote/change docs without your guy's permission, altough it is probably not a good idea to no consult your battalion he is doing it probably in the best interest. 

i cannot speak for activity as im probably not on when he is on.

@Riot (Number) have you talked to him, try to get an insight as to what he is doing?

i will say that your battlion is thriving currently so I do not see a reason to remove him when things are going so well.

when previous commanders have made it a serious RP battalion it was always a low numbered battalion from my point of view and others.

i do not believe that Claw has done any wrong doing. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

I am not giving this a +1 or a -1 simply because I have not really been in the 21st but for these past 2 weeks so I am staying unbiased as possible. To elaborate on what has been said above about Claw's inactivity though. I can vogue and personally agree for this week because I wasn't working this week,so I was on the times Claw normally should be on for his timezone. Every time Claw was on the server he was either playing Roblox with other individuals from what he said or just AFK doing  "other stuff" not sure what that is but I do not know what Claw does all the time. When we had events or encounters when he is on he was not there leading us or helping or even watching to see how we were preforming to truly make any changes. He also from what I have seen has barely trained anyone and you can't credit a lot of people joining the 21st to JUST him. If anything the large amount of people joining is from the NCOs and Officers actively holding tryouts to obtain new individuals. To reiterate though I am NOT giving this a +1 or -1 just here to enlighten some info from someone who has been on and very active these past weeks.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Just now, Lix said:

-1 he is allowed to promote/change docs without your guy's permission, altough it is probably not a good idea to no consult your battalion he is doing it probably in the best interest. 

i cannot speak for activity as im probably not on when he is on.

@Riot (Number) have you talked to him, try to get an insight as to what he is doing?

i will say that your battlion is thriving currently so I do not see a reason to remove him when things are going so well.

when previous commanders have made it a serious RP battalion it was always a low numbered battalion from my point of view and others.

i do not believe that Claw has done any wrong doing. 

Like a previous post I had quoted, you don't know how many people have been leaving due to this. The only high numbers we have is officers, to a point. Even then its scarce to see more then 2-3 NCOS. IT is in no way thriving, Yeah we used to have a bit small numbers as a serious batt, but they were Quality and reliable RPers.

3 minutes ago, Riot (Number) said:

Like a previous post I had quoted, you don't know how many people have been leaving due to this. The only high numbers we have is officers, to a point. Even then its scarce to see more then 2-3 NCOS. IT is in no way thriving, Yeah we used to have a bit small numbers as a serious batt, but they were Quality and reliable RPers.

there is 9 people on currently. albiet it's 6 officers/commanders and 3 enlisted/NCOs

it honestly seems like you disagreed with him, which is fine but you didnt bother to talk to him it seems.

and as @Fizzik has stated, the reasons you have layed down are not grounds for removal. 

Edited by Lix

The Command staff and I would like to reply to this as asked and we feel it is important to inform voters and help the people’s views of the situation by giving our views and opinions of the situation itself. As stated or lack of statement, under the rights of any battalion commanders they may change the battalion by any means to hold numbers without breaking previous rulesets without having to speak with their intel team/high command, This statement goes for most of the changes he has made without us are within his lawful rights. As also stated in the battalion commander’s right “May Promote or Demote any person within their battalion for any reason within the rules listed on this post.” and has not violated rules on that behalf. I’d like to also state on behalf of server rules there are no active rules against AFK’ing on the server outside of being an event job. In the case of your statement “The biggest thing being he is pushing the battalion to move to a Semi Serious role instead of the Strictly Serious role that Galactic Marines and 21st has had in place for over 3 -4 years running, not everyone wants to move to this and he is one of the only ones pushing for it and achieving his goal due to power abuse.“ We’d like to remind the people that he may change the battalion in any means within rules to upkeep the numbers of the battalion as a whole. A majority of your report is actively against the commander changing things inside his battalion for what he may view to be the proper steps to maintain and upkeep his battalion.

Please remember to follow the proper Chain of Command as posted in the “https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/4622-cw-commander-rules-and-regulations/”  as stated in this post “If you have an issue with your BCMD try and contacting your Regimental first before going directly to the Marshal/Directors. Especially if the problem is something relatively minor. (This is not a requirement but more of a guideline to follow if any issue arises in a battalion).” and as this post should mostly focus on an activity report as no other rules had been broken within these statements.

• Agree 4
Just now, Lix said:

there is 9 people on currently.

it honestly seems like you disagreed with him, which is fine but you didnt bother to talk to him it seems.

and as @Fizzik has stated, the reasons you have layed down are not grounds for removal. 

Again, talking to him won't do anything. Trying to talk to him provides nothing besides him realizing we might have done this. "I" am not the person here who fully disagresss, I made this post for many people who feel like he does nothing to further the Batt. Oh 9 people on right now, that's good in all, but that's not Claws doing.

Just now, Riot (Number) said:

Again, talking to him won't do anything. Trying to talk to him provides nothing besides him realizing we might have done this. "I" am not the person here who fully disagresss, I made this post for many people who feel like he does nothing to further the Batt. Oh 9 people on right now, that's good in all, but that's not Claws doing.

no but it is isnt his responsibility either to recruit people. he is supposed to keep the battalion running behind the seens. and if you didnt ask him/attempt to talk to him how are you supposed to know it wont help.

lack of communication seems to be why you are making this report

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Riot (Number) said:

So you didnt talk to him? You didnt talk to any HC? You didnt talk to your RCMD? Your first point of contact was a Commander Report?
At no point did you follow  Chain of Command and then you went directly to a commander report. This should only be your last resort.

Edited by XGears
  • Agree 3

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

@Conrad
While yes, this battalion has been doing great numbers wise, claw has no to little part in helping the recruitment. He literally got lucky as the time he just became BCMD we got a ton of transfers from DU and that snowballed into us getting more recruits. Most Of the credit goes to the NCOs/Officers. Claw isn’t even the doing any recruiting incentives, it was me and a few others. The influx of recruits happening at claws term is just luck IMO

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, Lix said:

no but it is isnt his responsibility either to recruit people. he is supposed to keep the battalion running behind the seens. and if you didnt ask him/attempt to talk to him how are you supposed to know it wont help.

lack of communication seems to be why you are making this report

Lack of communication is nothing, again I made this report for the many people. I myself don't have to speak to him to see the battalion going down hill. other people are more then capable to talk to him.

Just now, Conrad said:

So have you tried? Or did you not try so he wouldn't catch wind of a commander report before it happened?

I’ve made numerous suggestions in the 21st discord about changing things I thought would make the 21st better, most of those he literally -1ed/denied it and never told me why. It’s encounters like these that make it hard to communicate with someone like that 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
Just now, TheGoodOatmeal said:

@Conrad
While yes, this battalion has been doing great numbers wise, claw has no to little part in helping the recruitment. He literally got lucky as the time he just became BCMD we got a ton of transfers from DU and that snowballed into us getting more recruits. Most Of the credit goes to the NCOs/Officers. Claw isn’t even the doing any recruiting incentives, it was me and a few others. The influx of recruits happening at claws term is just luck IMO

claw is a BCMD not a NCO. it is not his responsibility to be recruiting people. its his low officers and NCO's, he also isnt required to have recruiting incentives. and a little bit of luck is needed to run a battalion, have things falling you way is always a help.

1 minute ago, Riot (Number) said:

Lack of communication is nothing, again I made this report for the many people. I myself don't have to speak to him to see the battalion going down hill. other people are more then capable to talk to him.

you are not wrong, anyone can see if a battalion is dying, and from what i see, it is not.

how are you expecting things to change if you dont talk to him. how is he supposed to know that you want change if you dont bring it up. 

this is like a broken record so I will leave it at this 

@Claw this is on u buddy

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
1 minute ago, Lix said:

claw is a BCMD not a NCO. it is not his responsibility to be recruiting people. its his low officers and NCO's, he also isnt required to have recruiting incentives. and a little bit of luck is needed to run a battalion, have things falling you way is always a help.

Of course BCMD isn’t suppost to do all the recruiting, but you missed the point. Conrad was implying that once Claw joined we became active like it was because Claw was BCMD. However, we became active cause a bunch of DU jumped ship. The timing was very lucky on claws part. 

1 minute ago, Lix said:

you are not wrong, anyone can see if a battalion is dying, and from what i see, it is not.

how are you expecting things to change if you dont talk to him. how is he supposed to know that you want change if you dont bring it up. 

@Claw this is on u buddy

I shouldn't HAVE to tell him that the Batt is dying, he should already be communicating with his officers, which he doesn't.

Just now, TheGoodOatmeal said:

Of course BCMD isn’t suppost to do all the recruiting, but you missed the point. Conrad was implying that once Claw joined we became active like it was because Claw was BCMD. However, we became active cause a bunch of DU jumped ship. The timing was very lucky on claws part. 

a string of luck. nothing is wrong with it but if they stay that is because of Claw and the way he runs his battalion imo.

1 minute ago, Lix said:

@Claw this is on u buddy

If you have ever dmed claw or messaged him, you never get very detailed responses, you’ll get responses like “yes” “no” and not much else. Pair that with the fact he is AFK most of the time in TS, it is hard to communicate with him

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, Chris_32 said:

+1, I think Claw is a good guy, but when we were playing different games when nothing was going on he would get mad, but he gets to play Roblox when nothing is going on. He is supposed to be setting a good example for us, but he doesn't follow his own rules. 

+1 ^

:pepeL:

5 minutes ago, Riot (Number) said:

I shouldn't HAVE to tell him that the Batt is dying, he should already be communicating with his officers, which he doesn't.

Any chance did you even talk to Gadget on this matter?

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

9 minutes ago, Lix said:

a string of luck. nothing is wrong with it but if they stay that is because of Claw and the way he runs his battalion imo.

Can you see the responses by the other 21st members? Especially the ones that are DU transfers, they are in support of this CMD report which shows they are staying not because of Claw, but for some other reasoning like the classes etc. Even one of the DU transfers resigned today due to part of it being “high command issues.” Point is, they ain’t here for claw 

Edited by TheGoodOatmeal

after reading this and confirming with Gadget, even though what Bro has said regarding "going to Regimental first" and blah. 

Yall have been planning this for a while by the looks of it from this quote "bar telling me like a few hours ago to say "we are doing a commander report", and from what I was able to gather, didn't even bring up your issues to High Command to resolve the many apparent issues you have with your BCMD. 

4a4da0967d7fdd401e6d521813c4831d.png

Now I know from first hand experience that if it was, it would of been dealt with swiftly but it wasn't which leads me to think that there is another reason to bring it to the public eye and cause discussion. 

Anyways, do I think that some of the actions Claw has been accused (i.e abusing whitelist) of warrants a removal with proper evidence, yes. 

Do I think his activity could improve? I cannot speak for that as he is EU on a NA majority server but we can all use improvement in many areas. 

With that being said, -1:PepoThink:

Edited by Andrews
photo adding
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Forum Admin
14 minutes ago, XGears said:

So you didnt talk to him? You didnt talk to any HC? You didnt talk to your RCMD? Your first point of contact was a Commander Report?
At no point did you follow  Chain of Command and then you went directly to a commander report. This should only be your last resort.

-1 What gears said. He did nothing wrong. All of these things listed in the commander report are within his rights. A double promo is no provication to create a report and I am still a bit confused as to why it is still listed. I believe you are blowing half of these situations out of proportion. Go throught ur CoC and I would reconsider my decision.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Just now, Riot (Number) said:

Yes we did mention it to Gadget and said we were going to make this post.

But wouldnt it be the job of Gadget to handle these matters? Its his Regiment afterall? Im sure Gadget is perfectly capable with dealing with a matter like this, If he was able to help you then whats the reason for this report?

All im saying is there are other avenues to go through before something like this happens. I feel like this has jumped the gun. 

Personally feel CoC wasnt followed here and this CMD Report wasnt needed.

-1 for alot of the reason above.

• Disagree 1

Not even around much anymore and yet this report seems fishy.

Instead of approaching chain of command properly and having a general talk between Gadget, the officers and Claw in the same room and arrange a meeting. Its come down to this. Sorry to inform you bud, but you can't expect a BCMD to be at their A game and if they're lacking then its your job along-side the battalion to let them know, instead of hiding behind the mask of the public. Pathetic. He has the right to change what he wishes, he's the Battalion Commander.

What's your ambition when he is removed, applying yourself aye? Power play?

Communication is key, there is a reason COC exists. If he continues to persist after a stern talking to, then a report seems necessary. But clearly no official discussions took place.

- Void

Edited by Dreck
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
20 minutes ago, Bro said:

The Command staff and I would like to reply to this as asked and we feel it is important to inform voters and help the people’s views of the situation by giving our views and opinions of the situation itself. As stated or lack of statement, under the rights of any battalion commanders they may change the battalion by any means to hold numbers without breaking previous rulesets without having to speak with their intel team/high command, This statement goes for most of the changes he has made without us are within his lawful rights. As also stated in the battalion commander’s right “May Promote or Demote any person within their battalion for any reason within the rules listed on this post.” and has not violated rules on that behalf. I’d like to also state on behalf of server rules there are no active rules against AFK’ing on the server outside of being an event job. In the case of your statement “The biggest thing being he is pushing the battalion to move to a Semi Serious role instead of the Strictly Serious role that Galactic Marines and 21st has had in place for over 3 -4 years running, not everyone wants to move to this and he is one of the only ones pushing for it and achieving his goal due to power abuse.“ We’d like to remind the people that he may change the battalion in any means within rules to upkeep the numbers of the battalion as a whole. A majority of your report is actively against the commander changing things inside his battalion for what he may view to be the proper steps to maintain and upkeep his battalion.

Please remember to follow the proper Chain of Command as posted in the “https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/4622-cw-commander-rules-and-regulations/”  as stated in this post “If you have an issue with your BCMD try and contacting your Regimental first before going directly to the Marshal/Directors. Especially if the problem is something relatively minor. (This is not a requirement but more of a guideline to follow if any issue arises in a battalion).” and as this post should mostly focus on an activity report as no other rules had been broken within these statements.

Its not the fact f him changing the Battalion, its the fact he's not changing it to fix it or make it better, it seems just for himself. We aren't talking about rules here, server wide, if a Battalion has rules that even the commander mentions that he has to follow, and he doesn't care to follow them, that already sets a bad example. With AFKing , again I don't care about the rules, we are making the fact that he's inactive being AFK or not even being on the server. The strictly serious role that the GM had in the past, was one of the best points of the battalion, yes we get more numbers being Lax but that also makes THESE kinda problems. We talked to a higher up and nothing would be resolved talking to him from previous experience talking to him, it doesn't amount to much and this seems like the beest option, as MANY people in this battalion agreed with, and why I posted the report.

Please do not quote me as it is the view of the command staff, each statement was posted in direct response to your statement. And if you don't care about the server rules then maybe posting a commander report is not in your best interest.

• Funny 5
  • Winner 1
Just now, Dreck said:

Instead of approaching chain of command properly and having a general talk between Gadget, the officers and Claw in the same room and arrange a meeting. Its come down to this. Sorry to inform you bud, but you can't expect a BCMD to be at their A game and if they're lacking then its your job along-side the battalion to let them know, instead of hiding behind the mask of the public. Pathetic. He has the right to change what he wishes, he's the Battalion Commander.

Communication is key, there is reason COC exists. If he continues to persist after a stern talking to, then a report seems necessary. But clearly no official discussions took place.

Why everytime something like this arises there is a powerplay accusation. Number WAS Bacara while back and he has already. This report was made for the betterment of the battalion, not for some cheap powerplay. Notice how MOST of the 21st is agreeing with this report, it should say something.

2 minutes ago, Dreck said:

Communication is key, there is reason COC exists. If he continues to persist after a stern talking to, then a report seems necessary. But clearly no official discussions took place.

Sorry to inform you bud, but this is the route we decided to take and what I wrote along with others is what we have experianced. I am not hiding behind anybody, thanks for trying to make it seem like we are villians, but these are all proper concerns of this battalion. And actually, I didn't plan on applying, I would support Jaydon or someone else to be the commander, nice try though. 

2 minutes ago, Bro said:

Please do not quote me as it is the view of the command staff, each statement was posted in direct response to your statement. And if you don't care about the server rules then maybe posting a commander report is not in your best interest.

Again, this report isn't about server rules...that is why it doesn't matter.

• Retired Founder

I have decided to lock this Commander Report's replies for the time being as people seem to be getting heated very quickly. It will be unlocked after the people putting up the report are spoken to and there can be clarity on the issues.
I will be messaging @Claw on Discord to get his official response and will either post it on his behalf or unlock the report when he is available to post.

I would like to remind everybody this is a Community of people, not a place where we can accuse each-other of things or make people feel unwelcome.

This report is being looked into by myself, @Woeny as both Server Director & Chancellor Palpatine as well as the current members of High Command.

If anything further is needed here, please contact me.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Retired Founder

Upon speaking to the members of the community that created this report we discussed the topics mentioned in the Commander report.

These are the points in which were discussed that High Command and I see as having valid context;

• Inactivity.
  • Inability to maintain numbers within his battalion.
  • Promotion of favortism.
  • Issue with giving himself a position that wasn't earned through normal means. (Shadow Company no. being put on hold).

As well as these, we asked the individuals if they have spoken to Claw and these members identified their attempts to contact Claw. One member in specific has attempted to contact Claw and has not received a response in more than two weeks.

Most members of the battalion are ready to leave due to the "inactive leadership within the battalion and no communication from the Battalion Commander".

BOTH Commanders under Claw that make up the Battalion Leadership agree that Claw isn't fit to run the battalion due to the reasons above, as well as specifying that Claw was a very good leader when he first became Bacara but drifted from there and has seemed to have lost interest and feel that the battalion is suffering because of this.

• Funny 1
  • Informative 5

All the time i have seen bacara he hasnt done shit for u guys im not gonna lie. I have seen other officers and hell i have seen NCOs host more trainings then your bacara has. +1 seems like you have good evidence and witnesses to back you up. Id like for @Claw to say his side of the story but from what this is showing is that he just isnt steering your battalion in the right direction and inability to maintain activity. 

Also... I thought you couldnt make medal's in your battalion? am i just trippin orrr?

In my current state, I think the statements of the Commander Report is true. There comes at times where I can see he's neglected his job as a Battalion Commander and he's expected to uphold those conditions that he made about a few weeks ago. So, for that, I would like to put down a +1 since I believe in the power of positive change in the battalion.

Lemme just add this. I began outreaching 21st when Fenrir was BCMD. 21st was in a shitty state that 104th was in previously,  a lot of Officers with no enlisted and NCO core to sustain the battalion. No diss to Fenrir, wasn't watching 21st at the end of his term, don't even know if it was him that caused this so ye. I began going hard into the whole idea of outreaching them to the fullest and in the time frame that Claw got BCMD, 21st has gathered many new recruits, had many of them stay active within the battalion, and some old members holding and shaping them into perfect new officers and SNCOs for the battalion. That was the beginning of his term. As of now, all of you don't want to be in drama so you are just dipping, what happened to trying to fix things nowadays? Him changing shit about legacy, mass promoting a few people (I was promoted to MAJ as a SFC in 104th, it is definitely not against the rules). If he sees that Darren was fit for the Senior Officer role, he can put him there as swiftly as he wants. As well as changing 21st to be semi serious rather than stuck up, that 100% does not call for a report OR removal. He is doing things for the battalion that he sees fit, you guys are speaking in hindsight, some things he has done have obviously had negative effects and it seems like you're shitting on him for it, how was he supposed to know? You can't say, "yeah this is a dogshit decision go fuck youself." In the future when the change had gone bad. That's petty. With the whole inactivity side, when I'm on I see him most of the time. [Maybe im inactive :3] Everytime I have messaged him, I have gotten a response within the same day it was sent. Your message possibly went down the rabbit hole and he never was able to see it. Unfortunate but tough luck. I personally only see his activity, alongside the shadow company job thingie to be the ONLY means of a report, which is a really shitty report if you ask me. Until I see some real evidence of him doing something purposely hurting the battalion, I stand with a -1.

Also, who cares if you have a medal or not lmao, fuck those medals.

• Agree 1

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

-1 this situation was handled terribly. 1. you did not follow chain of command in the slightest and "he wouldn't answer" is not a good excuse 2. in your resignation you pinged the entire battalion and whether or not you did that to cause drama that sort of thing causes drama 3. so far you have not given even a sliver of evidence to any of your claims you say that he only responds with a simple "yes" or "no" but you have no proof. that may seem like something small but right now you have no reliability and evidence towards any of your claims would help you

The process of battalion leadership

1) "We want new BCMD!"

2) "Make this person BCMD"

3) The person everyone wants get BCMD

4) Suddenly they fuck up/everyone is against them.

5) Repeat 

Claw was doing great when I was around, but looks like a complete 180 has happened.

I think Claw needs to "defend his case" before a judgement is made by the community & leadership, commander reports in my opinion always result in many people mass +1'ing because of a few things they notice but don't actually look at the bigger picture. 

• Winner 4

British

10 hours ago, Freck said:

I think Claw needs to "defend his case" before a judgement is made by the community & leadership, commander reports in my opinion always result in many people mass +1'ing because of a few things they notice but don't actually look at the bigger picture. 

I know he has viewed this because he has messaged me in discord about the subject, but he isn’t responding which is the issue. And about the bigger picture,  if we can remove a Bacara and replace it with an active/more communicative One I see this as a win. Our numbers are fine right now, but our only problem is our BCMD. Claw has had his chance and I don’t think he is going to redeem himself at all considering he isn’t responding to this at all, he’s proven to be inactive and unfit. This is for the better. 

10 hours ago, Freck said:

4) Suddenly they fuck up/everyone is against them

This was not sudden at all, more of a gradual decline. Claw was pretty active at the start of his term. THEN, he started to hide in his Officer channel and hide in the bunks AFKing doing nothing for the past weeks of his term, tabbing out playing other games when he told us not to do that. He also barely responds in our own 21st discord, so we never know his actions/plans. This was not sudden at all. The fact of the matter is that this isn’t a one person grudge, literally all of 21st is agreeing with this, which shows you this is an issue  

10 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

in your resignation you pinged the entire battalion and whether or not you did that to cause drama that sort of thing causes drama

What are you talking about? Number was not the one who made the resignation, Midge did, and number was using it in the report because it shows what Claw truly has done, not much. And if you saw the actual resignation Midge pinged the 21st Troopers because he saying goodbye to them instead of separate pings cause there was too many. I’m not sure why everything is drama now, he was simply stating his opinion about a person in the battalion. Everything he said was true. Not like he was calling him an ass or nerd or any thing. Simply stating what Claw is doing wrong. Sure it was harsh, but he is an inactive BCMD and has slowly lost interest and activity, I think this was necessary. 

Edited by TheGoodOatmeal
  • Agree 1

Since claw is not bothering to defend himself perfect example of his lost of interest, especially considering he has read this topic and done nothing. After seeing what others have wrote and with forseens clarification +1

I will put a disclaimer. I am not active, i do not play on the server due to me not having a computer, I am but a forum troll. But all points were brought up for both sides were good. The accusers just a little bit better even if they did go about this in a pepega manner

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

5 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

-1 this situation was handled terribly. 1. you did not follow chain of command in the slightest and "he wouldn't answer" is not a good excuse 2. in your resignation you pinged the entire battalion and whether or not you did that to cause drama that sort of thing causes drama 3. so far you have not given even a sliver of evidence to any of your claims you say that he only responds with a simple "yes" or "no" but you have no proof. that may seem like something small but right now you have no reliability and evidence towards any of your claims would help you

I did follow the chain of command and talked to the person above Claw before I posted this, and in that respect you don't NEED to go to a higher up before posting a report. Though I do agree that a chain of command needs to be followed, myself and others thought this was the best route of progress. The fact he isn't answering is a BIG problem since people are leaving and he is not there to confront this, regardless of circumstance he was pinged on here and discord. All it takes is one reply to show that he hasn't given up or is ghosting, even if its a "Hey, Ill get to this in a bit here, i'm busy." Or "I'm working, i'll reply later." Would be enough. Everyone pings people when they resign, its not to cause drama, its to say goodbye and like that stated show why they left. The way the resignation was made, I would think, was to show his opinion on the current state of the battalion and why he was leaving. Which in my eyes is perfectly fine to criticize anything you find wrong with the server. As far as evidence goes, how would you like me to show you being AFK and being inactive? I could take a 6 hour video if you want, but that is also why I didn't do that, it would take gigabytes of hard drive to show inactivity since I would have to record 24/7 on the server and on the docs to show no activity or change from him. Evidence is not really possible unless you got like a 6 terabyte hard drive. Honestly I have zero Idea what you mean by reliability, so I can't really comment to that.

• Winner 1
5 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

but you have no proof. that may seem like something small but right now you have no reliability and evidence towards any of your claims would help you

As you probably see, most of the active 21st is supporting this commander report, which means that all of his claims have some backup/support because If they were false claims the 21st would -1 saying it isn’t true. So this is plenty reliable

5 hours ago, Freck said:

The process of battalion leadership

1) "We want new BCMD!"

2) "Make this person BCMD"

3) The person everyone wants get BCMD

4) Suddenly they fuck up/everyone is against them.

5) Repeat 

Claw was doing great when I was around, but looks like a complete 180 has happened.

I do agree that this is the basic process of the BCMD, 100%. BUT this wasn't a sudden change, it's something that has been in decline after the beginning. The fact of little change and inactivity shows he does not mind while it spirals downward. Most minus ones are only focused on the parts that aren't against rules, which is fine. It's more on inactivity and the fact he hasn't upheld his application when he applied as well. Of course in the beginning he did "well" since most commanders do, but the few who get comfy and then do nothing is a problem, and this is the best fix as they should already know they have a responsibility to the battalion. I get IRL shit of course, and this is GMod, but we are still people who don't want this Battalion to die.

4 minutes ago, Riot (Number) said:

I get IRL shit of course, and this is GMod, but we are still people who don't want this Battalion to die.

To add to this point: before Claw was BCMD, he was always on and very active and this sudden change of inactivity is very odd because he didn’t put any LOA/ROA. It’s just him loosing interest playing other games and ignoring people in the 21st. Like I stated before, he is ghosting this post and avoiding response 

9 hours ago, Teaa said:

As of now, all of you don't want to be in drama so you are just dipping, what happened to trying to fix things nowadays?

I said this above, but I feel like this is little bit is sort of directed at me. I made numerous suggestions in what I felt would help better the 21st, most of the ones I made he would -1/deny them and never gave me a reason. Most of the time when a suggestion is denied they’ll tell ya why too. That is one of the main things that drove me to leave, also pair that with the fact he doesn’t communicate. He might respond to you pretty quickly, that doesn’t mean he does it to the whole 21st, cause as of recent he has been less and less talkative and is almost ghosting. Most of the time I try to propose things to “fix” the battalion like you said they get shut down with no responses, it’s always happened. And I, along with most of the batt besides like one other person, did not know he was actively changing legacy rules or anything else because he doesn’t consult us. So the reason no one has really told him “why did you do this” is because he does it and keeps it to himself, making it very hard to know. 

Just a reminder, please keep arguing to that of a minimum on Commander Reports, if you are providing new information that’s fantastic; but bashing individuals and providing the same information that has been said a thousand other times does not help the Director/Management team come to a decision regarding the topic, it only clutters it more.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Riot (Number) said:

I do agree that this is the basic process of the BCMD, 100%. BUT this wasn't a sudden change, it's something that has been in decline after the beginning. The fact of little change and inactivity shows he does not mind while it spirals downward. Most minus ones are only focused on the parts that aren't against rules, which is fine. It's more on inactivity and the fact he hasn't upheld his application when he applied as well. Of course in the beginning he did "well" since most commanders do, but the few who get comfy and then do nothing is a problem, and this is the best fix as they should already know they have a responsibility to the battalion. I get IRL shit of course, and this is GMod, but we are still people who don't want this Battalion to die.

4 hours ago, TheGoodOatmeal said:

This was not sudden at all, more of a gradual decline. Claw was pretty active at the start of his term. THEN, he started to hide in his Officer channel and hide in the bunks AFKing doing nothing for the past weeks of his term, tabbing out playing other games when he told us not to do that. He also barely responds in our own 21st discord, so we never know his actions/plans. This was not sudden at all. The fact of the matter is that this isn’t a one person grudge, literally all of 21st is agreeing with this, which shows you this is an issue  

I 100% agree with everything you guys have said, my original comment was in no way a bash at either of you gentlemen. 

I also believe that step 1 of becoming an inactive BCMD is hiding in the Officer lounge / AFK channels!

I'll hold off on a vote until Claw actually responds to it

• Agree 2

British

SPOILER ALERT, THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS MEMES AND SHITPOSTING. DO NOT BE OFFENDED AS THIS IS SAID IN A JOKING REGARD OR SATIRE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

So I am going to start off by playing devil's advocate here and just say from an outside prospective this looks like the boomer doomers of the 21st being upsetti spagetti about changes to how the 21st has been ran for a while now. I understand the inactivity honestly I do but it really looks like that from reading the report.

Secondly, Yes it is the Commander's Right to change the Battalion how he wants it, it is his after all. However for the part of maintaining activity in the Battalion and to himself I do believe he should be setting the best example he can. Either being on and creating things for his men to do or just entertaining them with memes and a good time. We have removed plenty of BCMDs and SOBDE members for just hitting the min required hours because the standard of the Battalion and the Standard of the server sometimes changes. You want everyone to see you BCMD so they can kiss his ass to get promoted. I'm not saying that's the case 100% of the time but that's how some people act even if they do not admit it. Hell I did it in CG early on when I was not notable. 

My Third point is how you conducted yourselves during this report. I am always in agreement for constructive argument. I don't know if it is a strange concept to most people but sometimes we disagree. WILD CONCEPT I KNOW! But from your replies it's just overall unprofessional. Now you have answered questions and provide context which I am grateful for so that I can make this post if some context. I would also enjoy if Claw Contacted me as a BCMD to a BCMD so that I can hear the other side but that is up to him. Again hearing both sides would allow the rest of the community to understand the mindset at the time VS the results of that choice. 

Fourth, The choice to make himself a position that he did not earn. Now honestly that's fucking funny. I mean he does have the right if he had the training but that's a immoral choice in my opinion but that shit is fucking a joke.

Final, I would like someone to find his exact hours. There are resources that can track that and I would like someone to provide because one, I cant be bothered and secondly it would provide hard evidence of his activity. It will show AFK hours but that will come down to you provide context to your evidence. 

Again, I will apologize if this upset anyone or may seem not in the right mood but honestly this is kind of a unprofessional shit show. Gadget if you also have context, Mate pm me in Discord.

I will be ending this with a -1 till hard evidence of Inactivity that means providing a tracker of time on the server and showing him afk. I have spoken to Claw on somethings and my opinion will stay the same. Sidenote: Matra, Oatmeal, and Oxen good to see some Marines back.

Edited by Crimson
  • Funny 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

29 minutes ago, Crimson said:

But from your replies it's just overall unprofessional.

Yes the app was not worded the best, but the content still remains true.

most of the 21st is in agreement that he is inactive. People from different time zones in our batt are agreeing to that, which I think is lots of evidence but like Number said, he can record a six hour video and load up a hardrive for that sake if you believe it is really necessary.

I want to know what you thought was unprofessional by our responses, all of my responses I was just trying to interject and respond to people who had different views from me. I wasn’t trying to be like “you idiot you don’t know more cause you ain’t in 21st.” To add on to that, most of their -1s I thought they misunderstood so I wanted to correct them with what I thought was right. Most of the people who -1 were outside of the 21st, meaning they don’t see Claw as often as we do. Isn’t is slightly concerning that all of the active 21st is in support of this report? That means it isn’t just a one man grudge, this is a battalion wide problem. 

Claw has talked to me in DMs confirming/hinting at him reading this. He still hasn’t responded and I don’t think he will. Which just plays into his communication issue. I’d love for him to defend himself here, but he isn’t which is just making himself a worse 

19 hours ago, TheGoodOatmeal said:

@Conrad

19 hours ago, Riot (Number) said:

He might not have recruited the people. But the battalion obviously looked appealing to the people that got recruited and from what I see that is mainly do to him changing the battalion.

GM has been a very uptight battalion for a long time and had insane requirements to get anywhere in the battalion, so if he changed that, props to him for doing so. 

And lets not forget that Claw is from Denmark, so while prime time might be 4 PM for you guys it will be 10 PM for him.

Edited by Life-
Just now, Life- said:

He might not have recruited the people. But the battalion obviously looked appealing to the people that got recruited and from what I see that is mainly do to him changing the battalion.

GM has been a very uptight battalion for a long time and had insane requirements to get anywhere in the battalion, so if he changed that, props to him for doing so. 

Funny enough the requirements never changed as far as promotions and such. The more serious part has been toned down for sure, but GM hasn't ever really been hard to get promoted as long as you just played.

1 minute ago, Riot (Number) said:

Funny enough the requirements never changed as far as promotions and such. The more serious part has been toned down for sure, but GM hasn't ever really been hard to get promoted as long as you just played.

Yeah it has. And it has been increased during the last few Commanders Terms.