Bro's Yularen Application

Bro

Steam Name: Bro

RP Name:  Vice Admiral Bro

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:437706712 

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Admiral Yularen

Experience:
Engineer Lead of the 212th

Since I’ve become an engineer as a PFC I’ve put my sweat and soul into engineering and into the battalion, increasing engineer activity in and outside the battalion. Pushing forward roleplay is what I’ve supported since day one of the training moving up the ranks of engineering and even through Naval at the time. Within my time of Engineer Leader I at one point had a max total of sixteen engineers on roster. I feel as though my time as a leader of the Engineers both inside and outside the 212th has helped me discover a great potential in my capabilities in leadership.

212th Engineering to 2nd Airborne

When I was recruited into the 2ndAC it was during a time where the sub-unit was at a low. When the lack of activity was showing the Commanders were forced to get rid of a sub-unit. Unfortunately it was going to be 2ndAC. This had frustrated me and so I went and asked the current Cody(Perri) to become a 2ndAC Sergeant in order to help possibly revive the unit. Within a week I had recruited fifteen members into the 2ndAC, and activity pushing the unit into a much better position. Which earned me the rank and lore name 2ndACXO Bear leader of the Parjai squad. Shortly the sub-unit started to run smoothly. We were no longer on the chopping block, and instead the 2ndAC was to remain. With further work I was allowed the right to revive and remake the elite Parjai Squad. Where initiates are pushed to their limits while also becoming good leaders for the battalion and server itself. With Parjai’s help 2ndAC has been well trained and organized and have pushed further to  help the battalion and raise their standard in combat and in roleplay.

Engineer Leader to Support Overseer

Due to my accomplishments with the engineering regiment and the work I’ve done with other support leaders I was made the Support Overseer of all of the support classes. I made a great effort to push all three regiments on completing their own tryout docs and put active leaders into each position. I still maintain this with my leaders in place. Who are all currently thriving.

Engineer Manager to Chief of Engineering

As a clone of the 212th, I’ve taken my roleplay with engineering further out into other battalions where Admiral Yularen recognised my work and asked me to become his Engineer Manager. With the help of other Naval members we worked to create an Engineering Document and new Engineering Handbook. Due to my work and success with the Engineering Handbook I was made Chief of Engineering. I laid down a foundation for all those who are to come after me so that they may thrive, helped advise, and guide Chiefs of Engineering since.

PO3-Vice Admiral

I’ve been in Navel since Skeeti after being asked to join and brought in to assist and push the engineering branch in trainings and leadership. Throughout that time I’ve earned the respect of my peers in the ranks and have earned my way as a figure head. After reaching the Rank of Honorary Lieutenant Commander I had set focus on repairing and pushing the newly made Base Ops by assisting in the creation of the tryout doc, hosting consistent trials, Engineer training, and getting people into Base ops and filling the branches. I was made Colonel and Stepped up to become Chief of Engineering again and kept well formed and updated documents throughout the base. As current Vice Admiral my duties fall to leading Naval, administering actions and meetings, in addition to promoting ambition with my troopers and promote activity.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:I have always seen my role to help and grow Naval, whether that had been recruiting, engineering, or leading. And now is a time for a leader that Navel can follow, communicate with, and discuss the future needed for battalion. I understand people pay VIP to get into Jedi and BO and I want it to feel good about helping the server and joining base operations.

I was brought into Naval due to my RP and have only continued to help where I can and this time it is through leadership, organization, and role play! I will be able to lift the standards of Naval as I’ve done before with the 212th. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:  I understand the Canon lore of the Republic Navy

Availability:  24/7 on discord (if pm messages) TeamSpeak Monday 4-8  Friday 5-12 Saturday 10-12 Sunday 5-8

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:  3293:37:34. 11/6/2019

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:I want Naval to be in good standing and be able to lead the base efficiently and orderly as they have in the past. To have Naval lead and guide people through RP situations and raise the standards they once knew. While also have solid branches and branch leaders willing to adapt, and have what is planned to be implemented to succeed. In addition I want to promote the ambition of my troopers so they can soon be leaders within the Republic Navy.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do. 

You just started making an effort to get back on the server man. I know you can do it but idk I get the feeling you’re burnt don’t feel forced man.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Is this also part of the grand plan ? +1

• Funny 2

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Easy +1. I've been attempting to make an effort in Base Ops, but I'm limited in what I can do... However, I feel I'm incredibly familiar with its state of affairs. Bro is the only person I'd like to see in the position of Yularen at the moment. I have the upmost confidence in him.

• Friendly 1

+1 Hell Yeah brother did a Great job as Cody.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

In the words of Whisper/Wooley:
"oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck"

Bro has been base ops since I joined this community.   I really do trust him to bring Base Ops back in full force.   He has put so much work into it and Engineering as well.  

• Funny 2

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

This last week you have shown great improvement in your activity and you are the only one with the qualifications and experience to fill this position currently. I look forward to working with you and if you need someone to help ill definitely be there for you. But please don't go inactive or get removed... lol but FR FR +1 good luck just remember there are people that can and will help.

• Friendly 1

+1 I guess however your activity during your time as Cody was bad at best, base ops can’t afford something like that otherwise it’s gonna get yeeted. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I have reasons why I really want to -1 this but ima +1 it as we need a Yularen and atm you and one other is the best person for the job. Hope you get it

• Friendly 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUh BaSe OpS KiNdA Of GaY bRo +1

• Friendly 1

+1

You don't know me that well and the few interactions we have had probably doesn't make you like me lol however even if i seemed like a dick you sure as hell earned my respect and vote here. You're passionate about BO and that is obvious, you have what it takes to make it amazing for people to play as.

• Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/19/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Admiral Yularen!

Your term will end on 2/17/2020

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk