Omalic

Steam Name:

Omalic

RP Name:

Attack Regimental Commander Omalic

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:93719402

Regiment you are applying for:

To keep the position of Attack Regimental Commander.

How many terms have you held the position?:

How do you feel your previous term went?:

I feel like it went good but with some small things bothering me. I was able to quickly adapt to HC and get used to the workings of it. I spread my wings and worked with even more people on the server and in different battalions to best represent ATK. I managed to actively help in the HC work with me working to make the new Battlestations and just recently restart the citadel challenge. I believe that I got even closer to the ATK battalions then I was before and that I made it feel like the ATK Regimental was someone that would hop in from time to time and have a chat and play along rather than being seen as a higher-up that just dictates and decided things. A thing that I felt could have been done better would be my approach to the ATK Discords. I try reading chats and discussions in the ATK discords but I feel that I could've been more involved in them. This does not include me responding as I believe I've responded to all questions and @ either in TS or in Discord asap.
A thing I felt bad about was the fact that I did not host a ATK BvB and the simple reason for it was because of the main BvB still going on and that It would be to much and to confusing to have 2 BvBs at once with it always having been at seperate times in the past.

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:

I wish to remain as the ATK Regimental because I feel that my work isn't done yet. I wish to continue working on the new citadel challenge with HC and keep being the outside face of ATK. I feel that some ATK battalions still need my help and with me having become familiar to all of ATK I feel that I would be able to do that better then anyone else coming in as ATK Regimental. There is still much to do and I feel that I still have the knowledge and spirit to help and work to make ATK the best it can be and to make sure that the battalions run as they should.

Current availability:

All weekday from around 11 AM EST to around 5 PM EST.
All weekends from around 5 AM EST to around 5 - 8 PM EST.
I live in Sweden which is in Europe so my times are a bit different from others.
If I'm not online I then I can always be reached on discord. Just send a PM and I'll get back to you.

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

To put it honestly most changes/additions that I've worked with have been with HC and in turn for the good of all regiments not just ATK. 
I wrote the new Battlestations and after some minor tweaks and talks in HC, they were implemented.
I worked to restart the citadel challenge with it being forgotten and It's just about ready with a doc in place just making sure that all of HC is on board with it.
These things are both for the good of ATK and the rest of the regiments. But when it comes to strictly ATK I Believe that I've reshaped the way one looks to the REG CMD with it not being a position one goes to retire in and not a position that is high and Mighty but instead friendly and available with me putting a big effort to really be with the battalions in deployments and events with both leading them and working as helpful trooper.
My main focus has been with 187th as it should be with them needing my help the most and I've worked to try and help the leaders of the battalion with both advice and criticism. And know I can safely say that the 187th is in good hands with a capable BCMD in Dreams and with me assisting them along the way.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

During my time in the 501st, I learned how useful battalion meetings can be. It goes a lot faster if you're able to discuss things in TS and make decisions then and there. You get as many people as possible and everyone has a say and that in turn makes the outcome the best for as many as possible. I know that not all of ATK has these meetings and It's something I'll be trying to convince the BCMDs to implement to those who haven't already as it's useful and effective.
I plan to continue working with the citadel challenge which will be something good for both ATK and the other regiments trying to push them to their very best in PvE.
I plan to continue working closely with the ATK battalions in events and focusing more on going with them then commanding the base. This having been a problem for me as I've had to prioritise the base with BO not Always being around but I feel that it drags me away from times where I could and should be with an ATK battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Papa Kal

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

Sure shit head

+1

It’s Shitheeeeed 

+1 

Omalic is always doing his best to ensure the Attack battalions are functioning at the best of their ability. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Better than Poe ❤️ 

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

The only super active Regimental atm

+1

Keep up the solid work butt.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Ight cheif ima be “that guy” 

-1 I’ll state my reasons below 

1. Activity wasn’t the best granted I get your in another time zone even when I was on during EU friendly times on the weekend I didn’t see you much 

2. You where rude to all hell to me and my men when we returned from a situation and continued to have beef with us and to my knowledge not take a meeting with my XO who had the main problem with you. 

3. 187th for the whole term was dead let’s be honest it should have been removed a few times with 0 people being on at points for days at a time. I get school and all that but the battalion struggled up in till the past few weeks. 

4. 327th struggled for your whole term as well along with the fact that the past MCMD and then last BCMD didn’t fix anything and haven’t started too until a few weeks ago. 

I understand many things are out of your control when It comes to the spot but it really seems to me like half of your regiment died while the two main battalions everyone knows did what they always have minus when the 501st bcmd went inactive for a bit 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Ez +1 dennis just lost his diamonds in lava so hes abit emotional . Besides it's only a popularity contest 

Edited by McFisher
  • Funny 3

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

On 10/30/2019 at 6:17 PM, Elijah said:

+1 greatest atk Reg 

goodluck

Dont know bout that one Chief 

Anyways We had our good times  i never did get to be your anakin like you wanted :)  but you did an alright job your first term +1 

A thing tho maybe put more effort into helping the batts that are struggling Gl 4head 

I wanna hear first what you will do to help 327th and 187th because they are basically dead and lack leadership and I usually only see you with 501st and 212th, of course I don’t expect you to completely revive either of them also as that’s hard for one person if no one wants to help and follow along 

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 

Addresses Dennis’s points though, I would recommend trying to be actively working with a struggling battalion every step of the way so you know they are improving.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

From what I have seen, the attack battalions have been doing pretty well under omalic. I have also seen him on the server pretty regularly, which can sometimes be an issue for high command. I am going to leave this with a +1 so he can hopefully continue his good work for the attack battalions.

+1 Great guy, always see him around

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/10/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Attack Regimental!

Your term will end on 1/6/2020

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk