RP Name:

Rancor ARC Battalion Commander Blitz

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:0:31617729

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Rancor Battalion

How many terms you've held the position?:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I have a lot of other ideas that I want to implement for Rancor. There is an ARC advancement program that I have been working on for about a month and is still in development. I am hoping to roll at least phase 1 of this out within a month of my second term.

Current availability:

Whenever I am not at work

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

I have revamped the ARC system, including creating multiple docs to help sort all of the training. With the help of my commanders, there is now a master doc for all of the ARC training and it is much more organized. (Acid was the brains behind it, I just kind of was like, can you add this.) There is also an improved system to help track people when they shift battalions. There was also the addition of the ARC Requalification Test, which allows previously trained people who may have been wiped, they have a chance to recertify themselves instead of going through the training again.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

Like I said before, there is a big ARC advancement program in the works. I am also working with my commanders and Grum have been working to seamlessly introduce ARQ.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

+Support Great Commander, I don't really give an opinion on apps anymore, but what you have been amazing and I hope you get a second term ❤️ 
You are focused and mature, you get stuff done and don't let personal bias get in the way.

Edit for people -1'ing because of ARQ, evaulate him as a whole, please, it's a hot topic right now, give it a tiny bit of time and see what your opinion is.

Edited by Snow
  • Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Just now, Bazoo said:

honestly, maybe ARQ wasnt the greatest idea, but I dont think you should -1 him just for this reason.

As soon as it is gone its a +1 I love him but hes taking ARQ to far

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1

Dragon is a great Blitz!  I've been with RANCOR since May and I've never left.  This battalion has become my home and certainly will be the only battalion I join.  Dragon has taken great strides in doing great work as Blitz.  RANCOR is thriving and doing great.  From once he first took Blitz he's continued maintaining RANCOR through it's ARC trainings and has even created new trainings such as the ARQ training.  Even though some may not like the ARQ training or perhaps completely disagree with that, it only goes to show that Dragon is showing he truly cares about making ARC troopers the best of the best by having them learn this training and become familiar with numerous reconnaissance vehicles and being specialized with ARF training as well.  This shows how committed he truly is.  Not only is Dragon a very committed person to ARC and RANCOR, but he has proven himself to be a great leader.  He has numerous characteristics that prove this, such as; having great charisma, drive, and great communication skills.  I remember when I was relatively new to RANCOR in June.  He and other RANCOR leaders at the time helped me improve and unlock my potential within RANCOR.  He is the current Blitz and he continues to do a great job.  I believe, with his experience and all of these factors I have stated, he certainly deserve to be Blitz once more. 🔮🔥

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

After thinking about it I've decided to remove my -1. I believe Dragon is fit for the position. 

+1

Edited by Sixta
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

r4ymo.gif

+1

I've been working with Blitz for a considerable time now, I can say with confidence that as a BCMD - he's been responsive, adaptive, reliable, accessible, etc.

We've got a fantastic dynamic within Rancor's command right now and the credit for that goes to Dragon - who made sure that the people moving into Commander positions were actually capable of doing the work. It was one of the smoothest transfers of power I've seen in a long time.

I'm looking forward to the future of the Rancor Battalion, with Dragon remaining BCMD.

- Commander Colt

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 Dragon has been there ever since i have joined Rancor and since then he has been one of the best commanders I've ever seen and has probably done more work in one term than any commander has in at least 5. (no offense to any other commander in the past <3) 

Dragon does really great work for the ARC Program. A lot of it was turned on its head, but in a very good way, and he respects all of the people who had initially put in the effort to become an ARC. He also does a very good job at enforcing good behavior from the ARC-trained individuals, making him their technical second BCMD. While the ARQ thing fell through, I really think that people are kind of overreacting and felt that their status was at risk. Plus it wasn't even all him, but the entirety of Recon banding together to make something of their regiment.

Also, he doesn't punch me anymore. He has my support.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Works hard to maintain a level of seriousness and fun, while doing some serious improvements with the battalion and ARC as a whole. While ARQ may have fallen through, at least in the ARC department, Dragon and RANCOR still pulled through helping us test and fine-tune the system so much, and staying faithful to an ideal despite backlash. Keeping that kind of strength is good for a BCMD, even if it can come off as a bit of arrogance or what-not.

I've known you for a long time, Dragon. Keep up the good work.
+1

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview

Please contact myself or Andrews on ts by 12/17

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for another term as blitz

Your new term ends 3/11/19

• Friendly 1