Dad will be back, just getting some cigarettes and beer.

Welp ladies and gentlemen....it's time for me to go. I've been here since DAY 1 and it has been a fun ride but I'm out of here. I've seen friends come and go, people rise and fall, autism and non-autism, facism and democracy. I've seen this community at it's best and at it's absolute worse(Billiam).

Achievements-
1st Director
PVT-Masrshal
Youngling-High Jedi General
Crewman Apprentice-Rear Admiral
TeamSpeak Dev
Neyo 

I have other matters to deal with and other passions that I've discovered. I'm 25 running a business with 5 employees managing 30 houses(i'm a landlord), i'm streaming and i enjoy that so fucking much(shamless plug-in at the end of this).

Farewell-

@Tristan : My brother, we've been running through this hell fire since day 1 and you've always been the little demon on my shoulder. GET UNSCUFFED INTERNET.

@Rush Cat SON, SON, SON! I AM COMING HOME SON.

@Venom/TJ Good luck as Kal, still send me dick pics during Master Meetings. 

@Joah No matter what has happened from shitfuse to here, when i was Director to today, you're still one of my closest friends i've met in the gaming world. Keep on pushing on and make this place better than ever.
@Zim We but heads all the damn times but we've always been able to meme  it about.

@Jackson: Watching you rise from PVT-TO FUCKING COMMUNITY CHAIRMAN. Dude, i'm so proud of you. Just remember that your school is 2354687096x more important than this. Get that degree my dude.

@Carter I will keep this as unoffensive and civilized as I can....STOP BEING A DICTATOR, LET PEOPLE BE FREE AND HAVE FUN, IT'S A FUCKING GAME, GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAMN. On the contrary, you do good work and people can respect you for that, just learn to dial it back from 99->1.

@Andrews53 Congrats on Director, keep up the good work and FIX YOUR FUCKING SLEEPING SCHEDULE.

@Lighig Boi, you're the memiest yoda i have ever seen, quaaaaaaaaality.

@Egg I'm coming to Valhalla, see you soon, tell the Odinsons i am coming. 

@Wolfro Welcome back and goodbye!

@Hudson I'll redownload SWTOR and we can meme it together.

@Hiki COME PLAY MORE SIEGE YOU WHORE, also get some form of sleep, damn woman.

@Jenko CARRY ME MORE IN SIEGE.

@Draver CARRY ME HARDER THAN JENKO.

@Spooky IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY.

@CruorFlumine I'm the better Jocasta, oh buy me a new computer.

@woeny23 DO MORE FOR MASTER FOR FUCKS SAKE.

@Quill Khan P O G G E R S.

@Sinister You were my Yoda when I got Master and now the tables have turned to where i'm a Master before you getting it.

@Trunks BOYFRIEND! BOYFRIEND! I'M COMING TO SEE YOU, TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE BEING KIDNAPPED BEFORE I ARRIVE. WE DOING SOME HOODLUM SHIT.

Shamless Plugins-

Stream: Help me get to affiliate before my birthday in January. www.twitch.tv/medic175

Discord: https://discord.gg/rj7THkw

If you want to stay up to date with my stream join the discord, i advertise it there.

Final Words:

Careful of your leaders, because good tyrants mask what they do with "the greater good", but great tyrants make you believe it. -Crisis

Goodbye my friends and children, i will hop in from time to time to say hi how are ya. 

-Medic, ARC-5150, Signing off.

"Joah": Show some love, We lost a grandfather today. (That shit hit me hard)

Here's a song to the work i've put in for legendary status!

Edited by Medic
  • Friendly 8

WAS MEDIC

Banned

goodbye, you alcoholic italian

• Friendly 1
Banned

o7

r4ymo.gif

6 minutes ago, Medic said:

Welp ladies and gentlemen....it's time for me to go. I've been here since DAY 1 and it has been a fun ride but I'm out of here. I've seen friends come and go, people rise and fall, autism and non-autism, facism and democracy. I've seen this community at it's best and at it's absolute worse(Billiam).

Achievements-
1st Director
PVT-Masrshal
TeamSpeak Dev
Neyo 

I have other matters to deal with and other passions that I've discovered. I'm 25 running a business with 5 employees managing 30 houses(i'm a landlord), i'm streaming and i enjoy that so fucking much(shamless plug-in at the end of this).

Farewell-

@Tristan : My brother, we've been running through this hell fire since day 1 and you've always been the little demon on my shoulder. GET UNSCUFFED INTERNET.

@Joah No matter what has happened from shitfuse to here, when i was Director to today, you're still one of my closest friends i've met in the gaming world. Keep on pushing on and make this place better than ever.
@Zim We but heads all the damn times but we've always been able to meme  it about.

@Jackson: Watching you rise from PVT-TO FUCKING COMMUNITY CHAIRMAN. Dude, i'm so proud of you. Just remember that your school is 2354687096x more important than this. Get that degree my dude.

@Carter I will keep this as unoffensive and civilized as I can....STOP BEING A DICTATOR, LET PEOPLE BE FREE AND HAVE FUN, IT'S A FUCKING GAME, GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAMN. On the contrary, you do good work and people can respect you for that, just learn to dial it back from 99->1.

@Andrews53 Congrats on Director, keep up the good work and FIX YOUR FUCKING SLEEPING SCHEDULE.

@Sinister You were my Yoda when I got Master and now the tables have turned to where i'm a Master before you getting it.

@Trunks BOYFRIEND! BOYFRIEND! I'M COMING TO SEE YOU, TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE BEING KIDNAPPED BEFORE I ARRIVE. WE DOING SOME HOODLUM SHIT.

Shamless Plugins-

Stream: Help me get to affiliate before my birthday in January.(It's a hyperlink so you have to click stream to go to it)

Discord: https://discord.gg/nAyC2Gu

If you want to stay up to date with my stream join the discord, i advertise it there.

Final Words:

Careful of your leaders, because good tyrants mask what they do with "the greater good", but great tyrants make you believe it. -Crisis

Goodbye my friends and children, i will hop in from time to time to say hi how are ya. 

Dad..... DAD! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Retired Founder

Medic, you started here day one. You strived to become something more and continued to amaze us with your perseverance. You always had an odd way of making every single individual smile and continue to warm peoples heart in the community. GMod will always come to an end for all of us. But the important things are the people we meet and create bonds with that leave a mark on our history. 

o7. You will be missed.

• Friendly 2

if medics leaving who will be daddy around here

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

That's shit hurts man, you will be really missed.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You're a god in my eye, one of the best people I've encountered on this server, I'll always miss playing PubG with you whilst telling me that you can slam retards with nothing but an SMG and Pistol from 600 meters away.

Love you bud, "Taking a Step Back v2" headass.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Wait i havent done much for master in the first place im confused
But besides that you were fun to hang around I still remeber the night when u got so drunk and you so pissed off on how i rped my jedi xd was the best

Ima miss you dad 

You son of a bitch. I was wondering why you posted that quote in that channel. Will miss having someone to shout at people with, but fuck you for not mentioning me and uh don't forget to play that holotape of 10 hours worth of Pumped up kicks on your beer runs.

2 hours ago, Medic said:

Achievements-
1st Director
PVT-Masrshal
TeamSpeak Dev
Neyo 

Farewell-

Shamless Plugins-

Stream: Help me get to affiliate before my birthday in January.(Click the follow button) https://www.twitch.tv/medic715

Discord: https://discord.gg/rj7THkw

Final Words:

"Joah": Show some love, We lost a grandfather today. (That shit hit me hard)

Here's a song to the work i've put in for legendary status!

EEE EEE