Chop's Goodbye

Yo it's ya boi 

The fact is I've spent well over a years worth of time into this server and now I've got GSCE's (exams) to study for this year and I can't "waste" 10's of hours on the server when I should be revising. I'll be in Teamspeak and such but for now this is end of me playing on the server. 

@Tommen The funny thing is I'm closer to you then anyone else on the server and you don't even have a mic lol. You're a great friend my boi and I hope we continue to be so :))
@Extinzion Best Swede on the server and without you I'd still be a massive cuck when it comes to discipline 
@Zyner I honestly can't thank you enough for all the help you've provided me and other around me. I hope we can still stay in contact
@BlackiSblack Honestly Black, even though I make fun of you constantly you continue to be one of the nicest people I've met. Don't ever change
@JBFox What a cuck lol. One of the funniest people tbh and like Zyner I hope we can still stay in contact and talk about shit which doesn't make any sense. 
@Styles12 You're a legend. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
@Korm My best recruit ever. Keep up the great work in SOBDE my boi 
@Jayarr Nice ban lol 
@iskaffe@Alec it's feel more appropriate to put you two together because honestly without you two, early mornings would be boring as hell lol. You two, Tommen and Extinzion will forever be the best Scandinavians + Finnish.
@Banjans What meme of a soundboard xD. Best Dash-44 ever.
@Avavel Straight up, you think to low of yourself. Your're a great person and deserve all the recognition you've received.
@Doc Worst Warrant Officer kek
@Jax What a mad lad. 1v1 me on CIV you cuck lol
@BigZach Best Scottish man to grace the internet. Keep it up with the disgusting memes
@Square Bad at CIV and GTA, lol. Hope we continue to play in the early mornings. MEDG 
@Frost - Not sure if you'll see this but your one of the most genuine people I've met who also happens to be one the funniest. Hope we can still talk and such. 
@104th Spartan - Keep up the great work as Wolffe. I'll always be here for yah if you need it. 
@Egg- Nice hair 
@J.Jefferson - Best Green Company Lead ever lol
@Washington - Give me yo channel heck

And finally @Ccmonty. Monty you are known around the server as a minge, and the fact is you are sometimes. But I know for a fact due to me "working" with you over a year, that you are a very kind and funny person. If anybody was to be the same in 20 years, I hope it's you. Keep being you, don't let anybody ever dictate who you should be.

And for everyone else who I didn't add here, you know who you are and I hope we can stay in contact. Cya around 

@Quill Khan Cuck 

@woeny23 Best squid

@Spitfire Best Wolffe
@Comics Worst English person ever heck

Edited by Chop
  • Friendly 10

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

@Chop you better realize that even though you are gone I won’t stop sending those Wolffe furry pics. Better prepare yourself. On a serious note Chop you are probably the most fun person to hang around and talk to in the 104th. Without you I would probably still be a MAJ lmao. Have fun in retirement. 

• Funny 1

spacer.png

I can’t belive you’ve done this. I think I’ve known u sence day 1 of you being here and from the SGT2 I used to RDM in bunks to XO you stayed a cop dude and awesome friend. School takes yet another person away from us. RIP pun tryout adverts. also thanks man that means alot

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Winner 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

heck u chop :^)

• Funny 1
6 hours ago, Chop said:

@Jax What a mad lad. 1v1 me on CIV you cuck lol

A challenge?

Image result for war of 1812

America's number one mistake when they manifested destiny was not going west and taking over that poor excuse island of a country. After this match you'll be crushed so hard you'll be resigned from gaming in general, forced to your scholarly pursuits 24/7. 

also o7 nice work welcome to good ole retirement.

• Funny 1
  • 3 weeks later...