Spooky

Banned

RP Name/Steam Name: spookE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98585052
Date of Ban: 10/8/18
Length of Ban: Perma
Offense: Drama
Banned By: Chambers/Jackson
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I never wanted to start drama in the first place. I wanted to get out of SOBDE simply because I, personally, did not like the way it was going. I had chosen to spend my final days in SOBDE having fun, and it ultimately led to my intentional removal. I went and joined a battalion to retire into, and never had a second thought about it. A couple hours later, drama started to pick up. People tried to defend me and fight against my removal, and an announcement was made about why it was valid. Shit really started to hit the fam when after that, two people with the same belief that SOBDE was going in a bad direction went off in the general chat. I,  admittedly, did egg it on a bit, but nevet got fully involved. I said what I felt about Baelfire and what was happening, then left and didn’t think about it (yet again). I went to bed, and a couple hours later I got messages about me getting permabanned off the server. I got up to go check if I did, and I sure was. I was also banned off of teamspeak. I felt like an absolute bag of shit. I (metaphorically) tripped and kicked a canister of gasoline into a campfire in the dry forests of California. I messaged Jackson about my ban, and I was redirected to Chambers. I had talked to Chambers, and we both heard eachothers side of the story. He offered that I could appeal, and here we are now.

(forgot to add this part earlier): I had gotten arrested that morning for something I did on my naval and I thought that was what I was getting removed for. 

Evidence to support your claims: Since I was kicked from the SOBDE discord, I cannot retrieve any evidence around the argument.

Edited by Spooky
added steam id
  • Winner 1
  • Retired Founder

Intentionally screwing with the community to get removed rather than just resigning, bandwagoning SOBDE to +1 a report post that had nothing to do with SOBDE at all (Interestingly enough that the bulk of the drama in my own report came from the SOBDE... which I also saw the discord messages you guys sent during the report.. good fkin meme) You also posted private images of myself on this forum with another who is now permanently banned, I believe you should share his fate. You apologized to me for it, however, the report earlier was a clear witch-hunt and this shows me that you're nothing but a  meme/toxic individual.

However, this is just my opinion. [If you get unbanned, you should be unbanned from everything, not just TS @Esitt ] 

Evidence to support the claim of intentionally causing chaos.

unknown.png

In conclusion

1.) Posting images of myself online without my permission (on this forum), <-- Bannable already
2.) Intentionally causing drama, bandwagoning with SOBDE during my report rather than handling it normally. (Discord messages were shown to me)
3.) Intentionally causing chaos with your own position and openly admitting to it.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

I stand with the bans we performed last night. ( I am aware he was banned earlier today)

Spooky may be a fucking retarded ass idiot, but honestly i've seen people say "I've done this because of this" before, and honestly him saying what was quoted by Joah just seems to be another case of "I want it to seem like it went my way"

+1 Spooky's unban from Teamspeak, he specifically wants this and to be honest I'd still like to talk to him once in a while in an environment I am comfortable in instead of another discord among my many thousands.

TLDR : +1

• Friendly 1

-1, You act too recklessly and maybe this ban should teach you something. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

42 minutes ago, Joah said:

Intentionally screwing with the community to get removed rather than just resigning, bandwagoning SOBDE to +1 a report post that had nothing to do with SOBDE at all (Interestingly enough that the bulk of the drama in my own report came from the SOBDE... which I also saw the discord messages you guys sent during the report.. good fkin meme) You also posted private images of myself on this forum with another who is now permanently banned, I believe you should share his fate. You apologized to me for it, however, the report earlier was a clear witch-hunt and this shows me that you're nothing but a  meme/toxic individual.

However, this is just my opinion. If you get unbanned, you should be unbanned from everything, not just TS @Esitt  best of luck in your ban appeal.

Evidence to support the claim of intentionally causing chaos.

unknown.png

In conclusion

1.) Posting images of myself online without my permission (on this forum), <-- Bannable already
2.) Intentionally causing drama, bandwagoning with SOBDE during my report rather than handling it normally. (Discord messages were shown to me)
3.) Intentionally causing chaos with your own position and openly admitting to it.

If thats true then -1

• Agree 1

+1 is a tard but I do believe that some of this is a case of a meme gone too far. Nevertheless, a perm for what is going on is a bit overboard imo. People have started FAR more drama more consistently but are still not banned. Yes there should be some punishment for what happened and at maybe a temp ban instead of a perm for everything. +1 for the unban of this lad. As for all the people that resigned in "protest" should tell their side of the story. If people want to know who I am talking about who my example is just PM me and I'll feel free to elaborate.

Overall, I believe that this ban is unwarranted and unjust for the crime committed. +1 for shorten or even full unban.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

This ban is unjust and I feel like the ban was in a time of heat and anger by the owners and directors. What he did was wrong by minging on his position and thats wrong but, thats removal not a ban. Him saying that he was minging to get removed was him being uncomfortable about the removal my guess is he didnt want to be removed by bealfire. The message was just to blind people to the fact that he was removed for him minging and made it seem like he was doing it to just get removed and not have fun 

The actions I've seen today besides bealfire seem to be not really thought through and just seem to be in haste with no real thought put into them.
 People have caused far more "DRAMA" than him posting literally one message so this ban does not fit the crime maybe a stern talking to but a ban is not needed.

PHAT +1

ALSO FUCK PUNCTUATION 

409c5d076d5eec1fe4849f5500c80dd6.png

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 6
  • Winner 1

Spooky what are u doing what is going on with SOBDE I swear their reputation never changes always problems there.  I feel if we are trying to be a Serious RP server most mingyes end up coming from RC in specific I think this should set an example towards those in the future.  Hate me all you want but I experience this as a Senior alongside others Nothing changes except for Null for the most part. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Disagree 2
7 hours ago, Red_Panda said:

-1, You act too recklessly and maybe this ban should teach you something. 

A perma ban isnt to teach something to someone, its to get them to leave the community kinda like chronic boi. Spooky fucked up, he knows it. Should he get in trouble for what he did ? Probably, but is it really worth a perma ban ? Spooky is a old member of this community that can be somewhat mingy at times, but everytime I had to deal with him in SOBDE (like 1 or 2 times) Id just go in a channel with him talking and he would understand. What spooky did isnt worth a perma ban from my point of view but he still should get a slap on the hand.

I will +1 this ban appeal and please unban him from in game or think about it, spooky is a good guy that means no harm to anyone. Maybe hit him up with like a week ban instead.

• Agree 1

+1 drama bans are the most retarded excuse for bans I've ever heard.  lol zozzle

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

3 hours ago, Acroc said:

+1 people have done worse things that aren't banned

Completely agree with this. Heck I've done some questionable things and I'm surprised I'm not banned. Luckily for me I'm not. 

I'll continue to support the decision of the server leadership, mostly because if I don't @Zim will cut down my rations of 3 slices of bread to 2 and a half and my milk will go away. 

British

+1 we all knew spookys intentions, didnt deserve a punishment like this.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

My food is getting cold since people are waiting for my response this is going to be short and sweet.

You were 100% rightfully removed from Gregor. Your "group" decided to fight me on it with you instigating in the background dragging my name through the mud. Not once did you even attempt to apologize or anything regarding this.

For everyone who is wondering why he was removed this is what lead up to it. On top of ignoring talks from myself and others
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lTN1NciOddxPx9Fjq6RGQ7HEOLgx1pIqLMtxwC1RtiA/edit?usp=sharing

Also instead of just resigning like any other person you decided to minge to get removed then cause strife inside of the SOBDE by goading on your group from behind the scenes.

Edited by Baelfire
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 3

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

10 minutes ago, Baelfire said:

My food is getting cold since people are waiting for my response this is going to be short and sweet.

You were 100% rightfully removed from Gregor. Your "group" decided to fight me on it with you instigating in the background dragging my name through the mud. Not once did you even attempt to apologize or anything regarding this.

For everyone who is wondering why he was removed this is what lead up to it. On top of ignoring talks from myself and others
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lTN1NciOddxPx9Fjq6RGQ7HEOLgx1pIqLMtxwC1RtiA/edit?usp=sharing

Also instead of just resigning like any other person you decided to minge to get removed then cause strife inside of the SOBDE by goading on your group from behind the scenes.

but... is it really worth being perma ban tho

Also the minging was behind closed door and it was already said that spooky didnt spawn the younglings. For the picture with spooky with his gun up someone butt, who cares really its in bunks behind closed doors.. this is literally where we told SOBDE to do their mingy stuff since even before you and me were a part of SOBDE

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

That'll be a +1 from me Dawg

abe478519892be86c263830930a01f3d.gif

+1 This isn't permaban worthy. He minged behind closed doors and did some questionable things on TS, I've seen way worse in the time I've been on Synergy and those people didn't get perma banned.

Edited by JBFox
Forgot to say +1 or -1 xd
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Fours said:

Lmao spooky you tardis. Honestly though I don't know why he was considered for a ban for that (from what I've heard). People over-dramaise the smallest of things. Spooky was with the community from the beginning, does that mean nothing to you?

+1 r-tard

What he said

+1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

• Retired Founder

Alright spooky just like with Mike's appeal even though your appeal says "TS" appeal you will be considered for everything on whether you will be unbanned or not. So let me just say before you were banned you committed to several stupid acts almost all at once, when we talked about your appeal there were many things in question that needed to be discussed about from intentionally causing drama, racism, and posting certain things you shouldnt have on the forums. Now among all of this you have redeemed yourself in one single way, instead of going around everyone and the ban appeals you actually came to higher ups to post a ban appeal for yourself so you can attempt to return to the community legitimately and not hide behind a VPN. After reading the feedback on the post we have made a decision on you:

You will not be completely unbanned as you still did a lot of stupid things to get yourself into this situation in the first place, but your ban will be SHORTENED to 1 month in total (Considering you were banned on 10/8/18 you will be unbanned on 11/8/18) that being said during your time waiting for the ban to be over, if you are caught ban evading or trying to break other rules, this post will become invalid and you will return to a perma ban.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 3