Bacara Commander Report

Your Name: Dragon/Valiant

Your Steam ID

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: I'm not in GM

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Jacien

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND: STEAM_0:1:110895184

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: Galactic Marines

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: The battalion is dead and Jacien is refusing to change even though his battalion is the least active on the server and has been for a while.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Yes, the inability to maintain numbers within his/her battalion.

Evidence against the individual?:

1. While Quill was the attack regimental, he went to Jacien and told him he needs to change the way GM is working. because the battalion is dead. Jacian flat out said no, I'm keeping my battalion the way it is. @Quill Khan if he gets on, will vouch for this.

2. He has a ton of hours on Gmod, and if he is on so much and his battalion is this dead, he clearly is not fit to lead.

a560d51dbbd41c52da1a0404e4ddfbe8.png

3. Evidence over 6 separate days at different times.

e31f9a7284549268e9c504edaddf3bab.png

536e1ac47149e530c2a7e9952bff0eea.png

9ba67ceac16b4e4261a76b26ed8f350d.png

This was taken 8/9/18 at 5:30 EST didn't post until I got off, proof of this in the link: https://gyazo.com/868ca90c2f9b98dc4677bd07fef88adb

d4b86730bed55da87f6a270245030244.png

8651c4e180c71d1f624f795fd1803f75.png

4039e20d0578166faa6c35d653538ee9.png

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: Snadvich, the only choice in my opinion.

Edited by Dragon

+1

I completely agree. We have given jacien more than enough time to show what he can do and we have been run through the ground. Personally I do not think that jacien is fit for Bacara anymore. Especially being ignorant and not taking the advice of a former Bacara and keller. As well as having an inactive keller/XO. But I do not think Snadvich would be fit for Bacara.

Also not to mention the laziness and how long it took for him to make one GMACT which is needed to become GM. I would say for half the term so far it wasn't finished.

I am in the GM and I completely support this something NEEDS to be done.

Edited by Raids
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
Banned

+1 sorry jacien

Edited by Spooky
  • Agree 3
1 minute ago, Spooky said:

-1 it's not Jacien, it's the fact that new CTs never want to join GM.

it's the same thing for so many battalions.

if you sat down and did tryouts for an hour, you would get why their numbers are so low.

When I was in GM I recruited 6 people within 3 days, no excuses. 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
Banned

+1. 

3 minutes ago, Raider said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. almost done. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not even in the battalion, nor do you know the full issue with this... GM is ELITE < ELITE!

there is usually 2 GM on most of the time. Max of 5-7 some times

• Agree 1

i have only recent came back from a month-ish LOA, and i came back to a dead battlion, most of the prominent members are gone, usually we have about 3 to 5 people on at most, and GMACTTs have'nt been hosted in a while, by the fact a lot of NC keep asking for it, many of the recruits we get leave due to this factor, i'm not saying Jacien is bad, but im not saying he's good, but their needs to be changes, GMACTTs need to come back, Keller and Bacara need to be more active, EOD and TECH training needs to happen more (i try to do it but due to me living in the UK i struggle to be on in peak times at the moment)

This is just my opinion, as a GM who has been in for about 6 months, changes needs to happen!

...``before GM become the new RM...

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

The long story short here is that despite the way GM has been a change has been needed to produce better activity. My time as reg allowed me to see what went on behind the scenes, but take what I say with a grain of salt because despite my position, I am not there to witness and know every detail. HC and myself discussed potential changes to the requirements needed for promotion and possibly an easier tryout, which on both occasions was denied by Jacien. I then brought up the idea again a few weeks later at another meeting and asked him if he was willing to change the battalion requirements, not to sacrifice role-play but to encourage progression within the battalion and possibly make it more attractive to the average player. He said to me that the way GM was, was the way that he felt it should be and that he would not budge. Before I left there was plans that HC were talking about to suggest something again, but with my resignation did not come to fruition. I do not think there is anything wrong with having small numbers or a lack of people on here or there, GM and Jacien are good people, but I do not deny that GM needs a change and that I can vouch for what Dragon has said I could.

In my honest opinion, I think that GM can change if THEY wanted too. I am not sure if that means somebody new needs to take the mantle of Bacara or the new ATK Reg needs to flex on them a bit. I do agree that change needs to be made if the community and/or GM deem that battalion size and activity are jeopardizing the success and health of the battalion.

My intentions here are not to trigger anyone and I hope all parties do not get triggered at me. I hope I shed light without revealing anything unnecessarily. ❤️

Now ive been gone a bit and i should of been helping GM out a lot but the tryout difficulty is not the problem to the GM problem quill was told this when he inquired about it but thats besides the point. I will agree that we need to do more training's but i feel like removing the 1 of 2 people that can place the GMACT's down is not the way to go about this.

-1 in my opinion

+1

Sadly Jacien, you're a great guy... but GM is dead. 

The 327th had around 3-4 before it was removed for inactivity, yet GM has even less than that. There ususally tends to be only 1 or 2 on EVERYDAY. 

I can also attest to the GM "refusal" to change, because even my time in High Command they REFUSED to do anything to change their ways and are so bogged down in old dogmatic tradition, that any concept of change is radically rejected.

It is time for a new shift in GM... out of the old... into the new.

42 minutes ago, Raider said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. almost done. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not even in the battalion, nor do you know the full issue with this... GM is ELITE < ELITE!

Okay, I'm going to..  shred this comment.

1. "HAHAH......." Not needed, irrelevant, kinda makes you look bad, and you kinda need all of the good reputation you can get if you are going to want to become staff again. (That's right I went there).

2. "You're not even in the battalion"

Okay? Doesn't really matter, because to be honest an outsider putting in the report just shows how bad the issues are if an OUTSIDER has to place the report.

3. "GM IS ELITE < ELITE"

Okay? ... So is RC? So is Null? So is TC? So is Green Company?

Putting in a random comment like that backs up nothing... LMAO

Anyway back to my comment.

Now being the person that did your interview for Bacara Jacien, you was asked about keeping the VERY VERY STRICT promotion ways etc like every other Bacara has done. Now, you said you would however I **PERSONALLY** never saw this.

However what you did do is appoint good people into good positions like Qal (Executive Officer Keller).

Now I'll point this out and take this how you want to, but I think some people in GM have been underestimated by you whilst you being Bacara.

Take Snadvich for example; Snadvich actively plays I'd like to say 6 hours a day, 7 days a week and promotes serious roleplay, whether it be in the medbay or engine room. Yet he's been demoted and has then spoken to people such as myself claiming how it was unjust.

He was after re- promoted anyway so that was kind of useless.

During my time playing seeing you as Bacara, I never saw too much development which is unfortunate, however will result in me placing a +1 on this report.

Have a nice day.

+1

Edited by Freck
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 1

British

21 minutes ago, Quill Khan said:

The long story short here is that despite the way GM has been a change has been needed to produce better activity. My time as reg allowed me to see what went on behind the scenes, but take what I say with a grain of salt because despite my position, I am not there to witness and know every detail. HC and myself discussed potential changes to the requirements needed for promotion and possibly an easier tryout, which on both occasions was denied by Jacien. I then brought up the idea again a few weeks later at another meeting and asked him if he was willing to change the battalion requirements, not to sacrifice role-play but to encourage progression within the battalion and possibly make it more attractive to the average player. He said to me that the way GM was, was the way that he felt it should be and that he would not budge. Before I left there was plans that HC were talking about to suggest something again, but with my resignation did not come to fruition. I do not think there is anything wrong with having small numbers or a lack of people on here or there, GM and Jacien are good people, but I do not deny that GM needs a change and that I can vouch for what Dragon has said I could.

In my honest opinion, I think that GM can change if THEY wanted too. I am not sure if that means somebody new needs to take the mantle of Bacara or the new ATK Reg needs to flex on them a bit. I do agree that change needs to be made if the community and/or GM deem that battalion size and activity are jeopardizing the success and health of the battalion.

My intentions here are not to trigger anyone and I hope all parties do not get triggered at me. I hope I shed light without revealing anything unnecessarily. ❤️

From what I’ve heard from people who still play GM has been left in charge of multiple programs. Unfortunately when you put a battalion inchrge of exclusive training like EOD and Tech, and then have no one to do the training it’s not only hurts the battalion but also hurts the entire community.

4 minutes ago, Egg said:

Gonna be honest here, GM has been dead since before Jacien took over but it has taken a significant dive. +1

Its picked up since jacien got it. I dont know if you were paying attention before he was bacara but that was our lowest point we were lucky to even have 3 on than

"From what I’ve heard from people who still play GM has been left in charge of multiple programs. Unfortunately when you put a battalion inchrge of exclusive training like EOD and Tech, and then have no one to do the training it’s not only hurts the battalion but also hurts the entire community."

Thats why it was also shared with SOBDE....
Edited by Wynter

+1 Never see more than 5+ gm in my entire life, someone, needs to change it up. I recommend Snadvich as well or someone who will actually fix and increase player count and internal issues. Sorry but I have not seen anything changed throughout your entire term that stood out. As well as stating that they are an elite battalion that does not mean they cannot have a lot of numbers. In the movie you saw tons of them they are an battalion and they should be seen like one instead of an squad 

Edited by BlackiSblack

Changes need to be made.

Change is good and its bad to stay stagnant for what it feels like.. forever, especially if the community see's the

1. Decline in activity

2. Extremely low numbers.

and 3. The refusal to accept change.

This is something that will be brought up in the HC meeting (im sure) and we will see what necessary action needs to take place.

For now - neutral.

GM has been dead way before Jacien got Bacara, he hasn't changed his ethic one bit once he got Bacara. I'm sorry Jacien, you're my friend but your leading ethics are not cutting it. 

+1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Hello my name is Nerp, I am still semi new to the community only joining in  early june. I spent a short time in 41st then switched to GM. At the time that I joined, GM was this bad or in a worse state. I joined at the rank of SGT and I am now 2 ranks away from officer. My time in a GM has been fantastic and I prolly will never leave. I  DONT NOT think that Bacara should be removed. This can be resolved by a battalion meeting with all of GM, Max, and the new ATK REG CMD. These are my thoughts as one of the few active (defining active as on everyday)  GM. Furthermore, I do not think snadvich is capable of leading GM (I DO NOT MEAN THIS IS A MALICIOUS WAY). Since Bart has left the battalion, I am one of the few that host tryouts daily (At least for the time I have been here) and I can say that tryouts are not hard, Rancor is harder and they have great numbers.

HOWEVER, there is issues with the battalion here and there (EX. Qal/Keller being on a permanent ROA, He should be removed for this). Keller is a good guy and great leader but he has IRL issue to attend to and there is no denying that and I am not blaming him, but it must happen.

Overall there is no need for Jacien to be removed. He does deny any change even when talked to but maybe this will wake him up. Also his term ends in about 10 days so this report is unnecessary.

• Winner 1
24 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Okay, this just happened... I really don’t know what to say. Ima be honest here. A lot of changes need to happen to GM. That’s all I’m saying as I feel saying more would cause some shit. Neutral 

Ok before I go into my vote how exactly would saying more cause shit, People who are on the outside want to hear what is going on from the people in GM and what they have tried to change.

So it is a sad day for my boys. There is a lot that could be done that quil suggested and was straight up denied. It's not the same time as when Oxen was Bacara it's just not and trying to keep the battalion in that state is noble but dumb. Sorry friendo .

+1

2 hours ago, Raider said:

You're not even in the battalion, nor do you know the full issue with this... GM is supposed to be

my guy GM is say with me now Attack Batallion they aren't specialized they aren't some hot shit batallion that accepts a few dont make excuses for a CMD that doesn't do his job +1 (this is not an argument just a fact to stop excuses for a cmd)

Edited by Lucky

+1 sorry Jacien, your a good dude and you were a hardworking person when you were SGM and was later promoted to XO. When you became Bacara you just came off the deep end and wasn't doing a whole lot. You were told to get numbers up and if I was correct I did a meeting (as Gume Saam) to basically check up with battalions, give ideas, feedback, and issues/concerns. I didn't want to point a battalion out and said "Keep doing tryouts so your battalion numbers doesn't decrease dramatically" or something like that.

This is the same case of what happened to 5th Fleet Security on IFN when i was the Commander. 

No matter what i tried even trying to keep things how they were,  it was not working. at most I had 5 Troopers including myself sporadically throughout the day.

Under Jacien We have not grown but we have updated. We have new tryouts, we have new documents, we have done recruitment. We would get troopers on and into the battalion who end up getting into a NCO position run for about a week and leave. The Galactic Marines you see today are more of a Long Term investment. The longer you are in the better you get. The Thing is a LOT of people do not want to do it. Plane in simple, we have people passing Tryouts, we have People who can get on. Half of if not MOST of the GM officers were on loa recently. There is also the Fact that our High Command is also more mature people who have Jobs IRL as well as other things that need to be done. Most of the Recutes that we have gotten are the here one day Gone the next. 

Our Promotion requirements are hard to complete (we have lowered them), we also just got out GMACTS (ALL) back up and Running. This is one of the Things that make the Galactic Marines Elite. 

yes we dont have a ton of Numbers but GM Was always a Small Battalion. (for my time on this server, as well as Most of the time when i was on IFN) GM gets Sporadic Growth as well as downfalls.

I am here and this is what I have to say about the battalion, Max has already spoken to me about this. I know the GM is dead, I know we need to get numbers up. I am trying to do so with as much time as I can get in the server. I only ask for until the end of my term and then after that if the battalion does not change then I will step down fully. I understand my situation and I understand whats been going on. For those that are plus one'ing this due to them not seeing any changes, I am making changes and I am trying to do as much as I can. All I ask is that small amount of time because that's what Max gave me pretty much.

3 hours ago, Freck said:

3. "GM IS ELITE < ELITE"

Okay? ... So is RC? So is Null? So is TC? So is Green Company?

Never thought Freck would call me elite. 
I talked to multiple GM about this and they are very unhappy with the state of the battalion. Sorry Jacien, +1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

1 hour ago, Qal said:

yes we dont have a ton of Numbers but GM Was always a Small Battalion. (for my time on this server, as well as Most of the time when i was on IFN) GM gets Sporadic Growth as well as downfalls.

Qal I don't mean to step on your toes but that's just wrong when Oxen and Gene were bacara (On SR) GM was in its best. Tryouts constantly going on, great roleplay, Numbers were up. Things were progressing for the better and constantly adapting to the changes of the server and needs of the battalion. All that I have seen is Jacien take the shell of what Oxen left and try to fill the gaps.

You also talk about new docs but I see not much that has changed tbh, Those are basically the same docs that me and Matra made 4+ months ago. There was about 70 GM on our roster when I left. There are now 45 (not including KU which has 6). Sorry but there needs to be change

Edited by TayTay

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XReDir8Oxu-subfozw7wp-44Qc4_Coi46RlgU0YM6KI/edit?usp=sharing

This is the GM's 8/12/18 Battalion meeting.  This is not a full transcript, if you want a full copy MESSAGE ME ON TEAMSPEAK, STEAM, OR THE FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM.    

And if anyone fucking twists this in anyway I will tear you a new one.

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

2 hours ago, Jacien said:

I am here and this is what I have to say about the battalion, Max has already spoken to me about this. I know the GM is dead, I know we need to get numbers up. I am trying to do so with as much time as I can get in the server. I only ask for until the end of my term and then after that if the battalion does not change then I will step down fully. I understand my situation and I understand whats been going on. For those that are plus one'ing this due to them not seeing any changes, I am making changes and I am trying to do as much as I can. All I ask is that small amount of time because that's what Max gave me pretty much.

you've acknowledged the problem and have done nothing, I doubt anything would have ever been done if you hadn't been called out. cant be the person that only fixes problems when they are acknowledged. should a had them fixed from the start. 

+1

• Winner 1

:)

1 hour ago, Buuged | Thermite said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XReDir8Oxu-subfozw7wp-44Qc4_Coi46RlgU0YM6KI/edit?usp=sharing

This is the GM's 8/12/18 Battalion meeting.  This is not a full transcript, if you want a full copy MESSAGE ME ON TEAMSPEAK, STEAM, OR THE FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM.    

And if anyone fucking twists this in anyway I will tear you a new one.

One of the things says rumors that we don't want to change.

It's not a rumor. Quill said he went to jacien and asked him to change some stuff and jacien refused. So its confirmed. 

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, Qal said:

This is the same case of what happened to 5th Fleet Security on IFN when i was the Commander. 

No matter what i tried even trying to keep things how they were,  it was not working. at most I had 5 Troopers including myself sporadically throughout the day.

Under Jacien We have not grown but we have updated. We have new tryouts, we have new documents, we have done recruitment. We would get troopers on and into the battalion who end up getting into a NCO position run for about a week and leave. The Galactic Marines you see today are more of a Long Term investment. The longer you are in the better you get. The Thing is a LOT of people do not want to do it. Plane in simple, we have people passing Tryouts, we have People who can get on. Half of if not MOST of the GM officers were on loa recently. There is also the Fact that our High Command is also more mature people who have Jobs IRL as well as other things that need to be done. Most of the Recutes that we have gotten are the here one day Gone the next. 

Our Promotion requirements are hard to complete (we have lowered them), we also just got out GMACTS (ALL) back up and Running. This is one of the Things that make the Galactic Marines Elite. 

I remember when you were 5th fleet security commander, I joined for 2 days all I heard is people complaining how inactive you were btw.

• Agree 1

+1

Bacara has failed to meet the minimal standards of being a Commander, he has let his battalion slowly drink poison while standing there letting it happen. Activity in the GM's has been little-to-none as of late, the stupid tryout broadcasts claiming your better than other battalions, and the general ignorance of the Commander has all led to this point.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Buuged | Thermite said:

Also, GM as a whole has -1'd this, we want Jacien to stay as BCMD Bacara.

8 hours ago, Raids said:

+1

I completely agree. We have given jacien more than enough time to show what he can do and we have been run through the ground. Personally I do not think that jacien is fit for Bacara anymore. Especially being ignorant and not taking the advice of a former Bacara and keller. As well as having an inactive keller/XO. But I do not think Snadvich would be fit for Bacara.

Also not to mention the laziness and how long it took for him to make one GMACT which is needed to become GM. I would say for half the term so far it wasn't finished.

I am in the GM and I completely support this something NEEDS to be done.

^

Also the argument is just kind of invalid because he has broken the commander rules even if the battalion is with him most people arent.

14 minutes ago, Buuged | Thermite said:

Also, GM as a whole has -1'd this, we want Jacien to stay as BCMD Bacara.

No offense, but nobody gives a shit if GM as a whole -1s it. This is a report that the community as a whole decides on. 
Anyways, the battalion was so much better off when I was still SO BCMD. It's absolutely awful and I never even am on to see how bad it is. +1

• Winner 1

Bacara has been trying to change GM. As someone who has been in GM it may not look like it from the outside, but Jacien has been trying to finish so much shit for GM. Like already stated all new Docs, all new tryouts, he had to rebuild the GMACTs. Yes GM has very low numbers, but an elite battalion like GM will have the few hardcore roleplayers, or like stated the "elite". Only experienced players can join, so CT's aren't going to come and pass right away. Only if they have experience from other servers and know how good GM really is. So when they come and do the tryouts and fail they leave and go do another easier tryout. So that is probably a major factor in low numbers. As far as making the tryouts easier why would you want that? I understand that CT's would be more attracted to an easier tryout, but GM is elite for a reason. Let the man serve the rest of his term. I don't see a point in removing him 10 days prior to his term ending.

• Funny 1

Ima be 100% here. Jacien, as stated earlier by other people you are a great guy, and you don't seem to have downs, that means you are fully capable of running a Battalion. You're doing a shitty job, and something needs to change... I mean that in the nicest way possible, but it needs to be said. That's coming from me, and that's saying something, lmao.

But the truth, is that GM has gone from MARINES to MEMES, the battalion isn't where it should be, and something needs to change that consistent, 4 people player base a day.

Sorry fella but ima +1

Again you are a great guy and are fully capable of doing this job perfectly. That's why something needs to change in GM, we know you are capable... Just do something about it.

Edited by Smeck
  • Agree 2

Ok, let's clear some shit up. Galactic Marines are a battalion. They are expected to obtain and hold the same numbers as everyone else. One week here or there with low numbers is expected with fluctuation. However the fact that you claim you are elite is no excuse for what even you say is "Low numbers since oxen" mantra was a good guy but he suffered the same problems. This CMD report is long overdue. Jacien has gone almost 3 months without doing anything noticeable to change the battalion. Last night was the most people GM has had on in months and it took a CMD report to do it. The fact is, you keep up these low numbers and next time they are looking to get rid of a battalion it will be you. Jacien has had almost 3 months to fix this shit and hasn't. It's time for you to let someone who truly cares to take the reigns. If you care at all for GM you should step down, because you are not only not helping them you are hurting them. 

• Agree 8
3 hours ago, Dragon said:

Ok, let's clear some shit up. Galactic Marines are a battalion. They are expected to obtain and hold the same numbers as everyone else. One week here or there with low numbers is expected with fluctuation. However the fact that you claim you are elite is no excuse for what even you say is "Low numbers since oxen" mantra was a good guy but he suffered the same problems. This CMD report is long overdue. Jacien has gone almost 3 months without doing anything noticeable to change the battalion. Last night was the most people GM has had on in months and it took a CMD report to do it. The fact is, you keep up these low numbers and next time they are looking to get rid of a battalion it will be you. Jacien has had almost 3 months to fix this shit and hasn't. It's time for you to let someone who truly cares to take the reigns. If you care at all for GM you should step down, because you are not only not helping them you are hurting them. 

facts  

• Agree 1

+1

In my opinion jacien is a great person and no disrespect, with that being said hes demonstrated some not so great qualities as a commander, and i believe that 
Gm Needs not just a better bacara but Better officers per say, and if jacien flat out says that he doesnt wanna change thats not ok. I would put my

boot so far up the NCO's asses for them not recruiting every minute of the GM suffering with numbers.... however this is just an opinion.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was