Report on Dill

RP Name: CG 1stLT Ratio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54192568

Staff Member I am Reporting: General Dill

Staff Member's Wrong-Doing: Minging, Falsely Unbanning, Letting people out of cells

Explanation of Situation: Dill was hosting some strange dupe in which he was "selling weapons" for a set amount of credits. While they were not perma-weapons, they did cause trouble within the server. For example, Dill was selling lightsaber rifles and I heard talk of also selling arrest batons. He had two other troopers "working" at this shop. One of which was arrested for ERP (kissing troopers) by another CG. It caused a member of High Command (I believe it was Rider) to make an announcement that it was a bannable offense. I was in brig at the time and saw an admin fly by and let the arrested Trooper out by teleporting and unarresting him. However, the biggest reason why I'm making this report is because a staff member had banned this person for six hours and Dill unbanned him a bit later just with the reason "why" despite the ban itself being legitimate. 

I understand that Dill has "owner" status, but this should be considered unacceptable. It isn't the first time he's done something like this, either. For a example, another situation happened where he spawned himself lightsabers (FailRP as a clone) and abused Force abilities to avoid arrest. If he's going to act like this, then I believe something should be done or someone should at least talk to him about it. Other members of CG were upset from this whole situation as well, as it just makes our job harder when he does this. 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Banned

dill is supposed to be entertaining and the fact you reported him makes it even funnier

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 3

I understand "entertaining" us, but he's done everything to make our job harder as explained. And because you replied in the way you did, my guess is that you didn't even read the post. He outright unbanned someone who broke a server rule. Why do we need to turn a blind eye to that? 

• Agree 5

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

This may look like a meme but if it was any other staff member it would be a different story. Dill is entertaining and all and I love the dude but it’s a time where it stops. I’m fine with spawning lightsaber rifles but arrest batons shouldn’t be a thing that you spawn for people. Dill is still a really fun dude and I still love him. Neutral 

• Agree 2

I don't know the situation, I'm sure there are both sides to it but if this is true, well there's a line and unbanning supposedly valid bans seems a bit iffy to me.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1 Really i mean a 6 hour ban for /me kissing is to much a warning would of been better. Also did you ever see anyone with a arrest baton or ever see one used if not then this report is insane and just stupid. 

Lightsaber rifles are cool lol 

Probably not. I don't expect much to be done about this, but you have to look at this from our perspective. We're trying to uphold the rules and he was actively allowing people to break them. It's one thing if it's just him, but another when others get involved. 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

7 minutes ago, bradley said:

-1 Really i mean a 6 hour ban for /me kissing is to much a warning would of been better. Also did you ever see anyone with a arrest baton or ever see one used if not then this report is insane and just stupid. 

Lightsaber rifles are cool lol 

ERP is a straight ban. No warnings. Even if light

Edited by Arroyo

It doesn't surprise me that Dill was reported.

I'm not saying the report is wrong, or right, I'm just saying I understand.

Dill was here to have a fun time, granting people on the server a break from the monotony as well as the ability to access new weaponry that had not thought to be able to be utilized on the server. I was one of the troopers working at the stand, proceeding to sell weapons with Dill. It was  a good experience and many players were able to get fun weapons to try out in FFAs or show off to other players.

Was the trooper ERPing? To some extent, yes, as well as a combination of FailRP. Should this all be encompassed in one report because for an hour, everyone had a good time? No. This report, to me, is overkill. Dill is a founder.

Should the trooper ERPing have been banned? Possibly. Should Dill have been reported? If you feel so strongly, yes. Do I think it's a big deal? No. Am I not surprised that Arroyo the Stickler has commented on this thread? Find out next time, on Synergy RP.

Edited by Vaal
  • Agree 1

-1 | The unbanning might be TOO much and too far but, he acutally enterains us instead of making us want to kill ourselfs because of the repitive event ideas. There is only a select few from the Gamemaster Program (current or previous) that were / would make quality events for us to enjoy. 

-1 he wasn't even ERPing, all he said was "You get 100 cutie points, you can redeem it for a kiss" in an obviously joking tone.  There was no /me kisses or anything of the sort.  If anything it was really small fail rp, and I've seen people on the server say a lot more fail rp stuff so I mean.... 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Some one make a suggestion to change it to Synergy Semi-Serious Role Play. So entertainment like what dill does to be more tolerable and for RP to coexist. Just a thought.

• Disagree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

First off I would like to say I was the CT Trooper that was banned and would like to give you the story from my perspective, I was having a good time with Dill who I had just met, I have only been on the server for about 1 week and am new to star wars RP. While people were in OOC lounge, they began killing themselves on the door and dill had to redo the door to stop people from killing themselves because CG was having a fit as it was FailRP to do so. Not that much later I created a currency called "Cutie points" that was a meme currency to my surprise people actually bought the points as I made 500k credits off of them(Note: Dill bought 2,000,000 credits worth of these cutie points and is officially the cutest clone on the ship with 400 cutie points earned). Dill then ask me if id like to sell weapons so I agreed. I had been arrested once today for trespassing on a Rancor sim going on in CIT so that was arrest number 1. While we were selling the weapons at the stand someone asked what cutie points could buy I then replied you can buy a kiss if you have 15 cutie points, I never did /me kisses or anything just stated they could redeem the points for a kiss and was arrested for my second arrest. Dill then gets me out of jail because he didn't believe I was arrested fairly. My next arrest is because While I was being Dill bodyguard at the weapon stand a CG(Ratio) asked me to safety my weapon to which I replied "I cannot safety my weapon as I am guarding General Dill" he then immediately after slaps me with his baton for arrest number 3. After this arrest, I was banned within 20 seconds for ERP. Dill who was in teamspeak with me did not agree that I should have been banned and decided to unban me. I then hopped onto the server around 30 minutes later after I was unbanned to partake in the event on the event server and within 3 minutes of being on the event server I was banned for "Banned on main/ERP". Which I then brought to the attention of Zyner and was unbanned after being banned for 1 hour. Dill is a quality guy and I believe he is one of the best people I have met on the server, he actually stands up for CTs and created a fun and entertaining weapon shop for people to buy temp weapons to try out. I think this report is a waste of time as Dill is one of the coolest founders I have met on the server. Note: if you wanna be a cute clone find me in game and buy some cutie points, 1 cutie point is 20,000 credits or you can do various things to earn cutie points. -1 Dill is great

Edited by vExalted
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Let me explain the situation with the CT PVT Exsalted and his ERP. It all started when everyone was in OOC lounge. Dill and exsalted met Dill and he kept RPing with his “CutiePoints.” Dill wanted to get more cutiepoints. Apparently the more cutiepoiits you get the more you are cute. So dill gave Exsalted stuff for cutiepoints In which he got. Later on dill set up his gun shop which he did sell like every weapon . Lightsaber rifles, death watch flamethrower, prototype z6, gernade launchers, arrest batons, and ETC.  With every weapon you buy from dill you get 1 cutiepoints. The more cutiepoints you get the more sexual act (just like prostitution). Later on Exsalted got AOSED for ERP (by me) for the reason of the kissing of clones. Then staff got a Admin ticket that exsalted was erping in brig. He was warned that ERP is a bannable offence. Dill teleported to exsalted and unartested him. Legit about 5 min later exsalted got arrested again and another erp ticket came up. Which we proceeded to ban exsalted for 6 hours for erp. Finally, exsalted was apperantly unbanned by dill. And now we are here

Bruh the only thing I ever mentioned was a kiss you need to lighten up Arroyo. Note: you have a -69 rep. You can disagree with my post but that doesn't change your member rep to positive and everyone there knows all I ever mentioned was a kiss and never actually /me kissed anyone. (Note: Arroyo has -1000 cutie points and is officially the least cute clone on the ship, he also needs to lighten up)

Edited by vExalted
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 3
  • Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, vExalted said:

Bruh the only thing I ever mentioned was a kiss you need to lighten up Arroyo. Note: you have a -69 rep 

My rep has nothing to do with this. I was there. I heard everything I saw everything. I am now showing what happened as a staff member

Note: just because you do /me kisses clone doesn’t mean it is not ERP. Even talking about kissing a clone is erp. Stated under staffs punishment guidelines 

Edited by Arroyo
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

This situation has been handled badly on both sides. CG Jumped the gun. Instead of Dill "abusing" his authority, he should have advised you take it up with staff or CG. Then when you were banned it should have been a simple ban appeal case. This situation has been blown out of proportion due to not so great decisions. (Lowkey dill isn't technically staff so this wont do much other than stir drama) 

After both sides considered I believe this is a situation we can learn from as a community.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I will remind everyone that this is an abuse report, as such these things must be kept orderly.

DO NOT ARGUE IN HERE leave the +/-1 and the reason.

if someone requests clarification about a reason you provided they may @ you so this information can be clarified to all or taken into PM's

All reports are taken seriously even if some do not agree with the reasoning.

This is a Founders report so @Joah @Zim must handle it.

Please be patient and continue to provide those +/- 1's so that Joah and Zim have community feedback to draw on when making a decision.

@Dill If you want to reply in your defense or explain your reasoning I encourage you to do so.  

• Agree 1

I honestly agree, Dill this was the last straw you come on time and time again to screw around and fail rp > : ( it makes me so angry and ruins the server for me.

Cutie points and kissing other troopers is HOMOSEXUAL and should not be allowed on this ship.

-1 Dill you are part of the cute boys club now, also you are the cutest boy on the ship tbh.

EDIT: 27a3afd1d4a555cf2ef21b5aa33d9c00.png

31ed84815ccf930c932ece9e0de8a2e4.png

Neither of us were banned or even questioned...

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

:)

For some reason, everyone thinks it's just an attack on Exalted (with the "cute" memes or whatever). This is not what this is about, it's about undermining a staff member who was doing his job. What BigZach said about the ban appeal thing is actally something I agree with. That's probably how it should have been handled rather than the ban just being instantly removed because Dill liked him. Instead, it's bled into this thread because we could never get to that point. I'm not at all trying to get Exalted banned again, but to bring this to the attention of the higher ups so it doesn't happen in the future. We're also ignoring the fact that he also let him out of the cell without any discussion. 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I think the reasons brought up by other players explaining the situation kinda makes me have to -1 this. There will always be times where we can have fun and its just not the founders. I do agree sometimes that higher staff might go a little overboard with certain activities on the server but with Dill's situation, I don't feel like he deserves any punishment and if he does just make it a verbal warning THAT'S IT! 

Edited by Max
  • Agree 3

+1 the ban appeal process exists for a reason, it should be followed as such. How ever I understand the necessity of the general randomness and antics of Dill help to break the monotony of the server. A careful balance between bending the rules and breaking them is needed. What isnt right is -1ing this and just saying "I LOVE DILL" favoritism shouldn't be tolerated especially when the people who make the rules break them. Overall this report is valid, the action that should be taken towards Dill is simply a "hey tone it down a bit next time" this is a mountain out of a mole hill.

• Agree 3

I would be mad if Dill fucked around all the time, but if he is on during events get actually RP's, the only time I see him messing around is during serious downtime when nothing else is happening and honestly? Alot of people appreciate it. He never adverts or advertises what he is doing so he doesn't draw the entire ship and interrupts everything that going on.

Dill is love, Dill is life

• Agree 1

Still don't understand why CG tries to act like when someone with Owner comes on and starts terrorizing the server you have to continue roleplay. Has gotten me in trouble before and almost removed from CG. 

Plus if anything I feel like this makes it less boring than just standing at a post.

Also, these replies are so fucking cringe. "DONT MESS WITH DILL" "I LOVE DILL"
He is a fucking human just because you all love him doesn't make him immune from rules lmfao

Neutral. 

Edited by Chief (Stax)
flexin
  • Agree 1
56 minutes ago, ImDazed said:

No offence but you're fucking stupid for this report lol - Its not like hes going around killing everyone and shit like that

"No offence but..." *proceeds to insult like a fifth grader* 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1,ive seen dill some things that are failrp and mingy. This is not how someone with an owner rank should act.Hes just a man who is a meme and people are applauding him for it. I've been staff on multiple servers and i've never seen a more miss behaving owner more than dill.Don't take offense dill but either act right or move out. This a is a high tier server. Your suppose to be setting an example to the rest of the players. Not act like a minge. Also those who are praising him you wouldn't be if he was just a normal player. The rank of the person matter. If they act up they need punishment. No matter what the rank is. Hope you can understand that .@Ratio (Dax Jr.)good luck,if this post fails your gonna get beanned. 

Edited by Rackarain

I have had Dill participate in a couple of my more RP oriented events and he has been perfect other than buying the drugs guns. When he needs to be Dill can be entirely down to RP, but when he is extememly bored he can have fun, he has owner status for a reason and he gives more players joy then harming them. He gives CG a rough time yea but y’all just need to relax with it and not be into serious RP mode 100% of the time

-1 Dill is good boy when he needs to be let the man bring others joy

they did cause trouble within the server

What kind of trouble. I didnt see any trouble. No one approached me and told me about any "trouble". I sold some lowgrade rifles to troopers. 

Dill was selling lightsaber rifles

I jokingly said id sell one for 1 million credits and the person actually gave me a million. Would be rude to back down after it. I dont just "give out" lightsaber rifles. im not retarded.

and I heard talk of also selling arrest batons.

Yeah I dont give out arrest batons. Just because you hear "rumors" doesnt mean its true????!

One of which was arrested for ERP (kissing troopers) by another CG

He never kissed someone, he gave out cutie points. I dont see how this is ERP. No one told him to stop, a CG tropper just approached him and without saying anything arrested him. Therefore i unarrested him. 

despite the ban itself being legitimate. 

He got banned without an admin sit, without someone asking him to stop, and on top of that he got banend for something he did not do. 

another situation happened where he spawned himself lightsabers (FailRP as a clone) and abused Force abilities to avoid arrest.

yeah ok. nice story where is the proof? Im pretty sure thats one of those early morning fun times with joah

Other members of CG were upset from this whole situation as well, as it just makes our job harder when he does this. 

None of the CG ever approached me and said anything

I would also like to point out that the banned person did not recieve a warning, nor a staff sit. This is not how we do business on synergy. He just disappeared in front of me without proper investigation by the staff.  not cool.

Edited by Dill
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 9

@Dill While what you said is definitely worth considering, you have to consider that doing these types of things makes keeping the peace a lot harder than it needs to be. We shouldn't have to be called to fix something that was caused by you. For example, while flamethrowers aren't "illegal" (for lack of a better term), we had almost instantly gotten a report of someone setting 2nd Floor Lobby on fire. While others could argue that it wasn't you that did this, you still enabled it. Like it or not. 

But while the weapons shop was the bulk of the report, the primary motivator for this was the unbanning and unarresting of the trooper. You didn't bother to talk to the CG about why he got arrested, like many admins would. When the trooper was arrested for ERP, it was an AOS. CG don't TALK to people when there's an AOS on them. They carry out the arrest, put out the AR, and fill out the form. 

The way you carried out the punishment for him (false or not) was completely unprofessional, because, again, you didn't talk to anyone. You just teleported him out without saying a word. The same pretty much goes with the ban. There was no discussion about it, you just unbanned him. You completely undermined what the admin was trying to do when it was an issue that should have been taken to the ban appeals.

As for CG not telling you that things were getting out of hand, you know your rules and how to uphold them. CG shouldn't have to tell you when you go too far because, as an Owner, you should know your own boundaries and why this would probably make it hard on them.

As for your edit, from what I understand, ERP is an instant ban without warning. Perhaps the admin was doing what he thought was right. The same can be said for you, sure, but if an AOS is called, I imagine the least you can do is respect it and give staff a chance to investigate the matter rather than instantly acting on it out of your own volition and (once again) undermining both the admin and the CG. 

EDIT: Another reason CG probably wouldn't approach you is because of your status on the server. The newer ones would be intimidated while the more seasoned ones let you get away with it because it's "not worth the trouble". 

Edited by Ratio (Dax Jr.)
  • Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

38 minutes ago, Ratio (Dax Jr.) said:

The same pretty much goes with the ban. There was no discussion about it, you just unbanned him. You completely undermined what the admin was trying to do when it was an issue that should have been taken to the ban appeals. 

If the ban is false he doesn't need to talk to anyone if he is unbanning and a ban appeal is just not needed

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

Banned
3 hours ago, Ratio (Dax Jr.) said:

ERP is an instant ban without warning

"you can redeem cutie points for a kiss"

that's not erp lol

-1 dill did nothin wrong boo 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

According to everyone on here.

DILL DID NOTHING WRONG.

So I'm going to say, DILL DID NOTHING WRONG.

He's fine, He's a sweetheart.

Everyone here at Synergy loves our local minge dill.

He's a good guy.

Leave him alone.

• Agree 5
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1