CT Rank Structure

Sock Monkey

Name: Sock Monkey

Suggestion: A rank structure implemented into the CTs, in addition adding a CT Officer job

Implementation: CTs joining the server for the first time, may not be as experienced or skilled as battalions that have conducted operations as teams for a long time. This makes it increasingly difficult to find able bodied CTs without having to spend lots of extra time allowing them to get accustomed to the ship and how things work, along with extra needed training. Having a CT rank structure allows new recruits to get a feel for how other battalions function by teaching and having them understand the basics. The concept of a rank structure would give CTs the chance to demonstrate skills at a basic level, in preparation to eventually join another battalion. The key factor in this addition as that THE CT BATTALION IS NOT MEANT TO BE A PERMANENT BATTALION FOR THOSE WHO JOIN IT, it’s simply a starter battalion that would let people get a feel for the server. This minor change would bring better skilled CTs to the server and small promotions to ranks such as PFC would make it easier for battalions to decide who they want in their battalion, making tryouts more efficient and easier for those conducting it. The CT has always been given a bad reputation, with Mass RDM scandals and unruly soldiers, it has become increasingly difficult for the CGs and staff to deal with the chaos, adding a respectable group of officers to maintain and lead the CTs would provide order to the battalion and give CTs who don't know what they are doing, an opportunity to show they can follow command and contribute to future battalions.

Lore: The Grand Army of the Republic maintained a rank structure throughout the clone wars, initially using color to identify rank, they gradually shifted over to the customization of armor with unique color schemes or markings. This concept is not just implied for individual battalions, but as a whole army. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Army_of_the_Republic

Workshop content if applicable:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905412745 (Already on the server)

Add or Change: Add a CT Officer job

Job: Clone Trooper Officer

Model: Jet Trooper (Jet pack would be removed through body groups) ( Only basic CT model that has a pauldron and holsters to represent an officer the most) https://gyazo.com/55ea276e3cfc16f43996296bcf149515

Weapons: DC-15A, DC-15S

Other: Would only have 5 available slots, making it difficult to get the rank, deterring people from staying in the CT battalion, and rather gaining knowledge from it and moving to a more uniform experienced battalion.

Q/A + FAQ:

Q: Won’t this cause battalions to shrink even more, as more people would stay as CTs?

A: This is a starter battalion with extremely limited officer positions, we would encourage people to leave and join other battalions, so battalion sizes and recruitment flow wouldn’t be impacted.

Q: The CTs are not a battalion so how could they have a rank structure?

A: The Galactic Republic used color ranks in phase 1 to indicate rank (no battalions) phase 2 changed to different armor colors and markings, therefore any trooper could hold a rank if they portrayed the skills needed and got the training.

Q: CTs are minges, how would a rank structure change that?

A: While those who minge, will continue to do so, managing CTs would become easier if they have a higher ups that provide a block of authority, but minges would never be fully eliminated.

Q: What would the highest rank be?

A: Currently it would make sense for the highest rank to only be WO to start off, rather than have people fight and scramble to an XO or other commander position, from there depending on how the battalion is being run and developed, further promotions would be decided by higher ups in the Grand Army of the Republic.

Q: How would this benefit other battalions?

A: If CTs experience more or less of a starter battalion it would better prepare them for tryouts and working with more experienced battalions on the server. Furthermore it would weed out those deemed unfit for fighting in other battalions, making tryouts easier on the trainer, rather than them having to constantly deal with people who are just wasting their time.

Q: Why dont you just bring back 101st?

A: Of course bringing back 101st would be something many would like to see, and I guess if people want it more than just a basic rank structure it they could give their opinion, but I see it as another “battalion” that would become competition as new CTs may want to stay loyal to their starting battalion, rather than something we would deem as a starter battalion. Also the 101st is part of the 327th which is no longer on the server so it wouldn't make sense.

Q: Who would lead this battalion?

A: As of right now there is a CT SGT and a CT 2ndLT that could be promoted, otherwise I would continue to work in the CT battalion until eventually myself or another is deemed “worthy” to lead the starter battalion.

Q: Is this just a power grab for a higher rank?

A: What I want is to see the CTs flourish and to stop being viewed upon as bad during events and whenever we’re in defcon 6 strolling around the ship. With this higher ranks are required to maintain order within the CTs. And as I had said above, there are others that would probably be promoted before myself.

Q: How would this further Rp on the server?

A: Officers in the CTs, would hold trainings and other simulations that test the abilities of the CTs and let them demonstrate their skills. With this training concept other battalions could attend to place somewhat of a bid of recruitment  on CTs that perform well, giving CTs several options for battalions, rather than just the first person who asks them to tryout.

Q: How would this benefit the server as a whole?

A: The heart and soul of the server is CTs and all new players that join, when they have shitty experiences as a CT getting yelled at and disrespected by battalions constantly it deterres them from playing the server again, if they have a good experience starting off it is more likely they would come back and play on the server.

Q: Why would you need a CT officer job?

A: As an attempt to deter CTs from coming on the server and acting as officers, and when a CT is on that has a different model it allows other battalions to identify who is incharge rather than a CT with the same model as the rest leading them around.

Q: Why do you care so much about the CTs?

A: Maintaining the integrity of the CT is of utmost importance, showing that CTs are just as capable to do well as any other battalion is important to me, as I want to demonstrate there is always hope for the CTs!

Q: Isn’t this taking the job of the TR?

A: TRs are meant to train the CCs to implement them into the CTs with the bare minimum understanding of what they’re to do, this raises the concern of actual care and help that is given, from personal experience I had to learn where everything was on the ship and had to figure out my battle station was the MHB, I doubt very many TRs have the time or want to answer follow up questions of CTs about basic things like this, furthermore TRs don’t conduct weapon training with CTs or set up sims for CTs, usually if a CT is lucky a sim is open to all. But having a CT rank structure would allow for direct constant focus of the flow of CTs that arrive on the ship, giving them a more personal direct approach, rather than the TR from another battalion that reads them a bunch of rules and sends them on their way.

Further questions will be added if an abundance of people are confused on something or if its a question that needs to be addressed.

If you have any questions you can post them below or shoot me a pm.

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

:)

-1 CTs are meant to join a battalion and get better with that battalion. Having a cat battalion is decent in theory but it just doesn't work. We have the cc training for a reason. If a battalion's tryout is too hard and they don't pass, go back to the room and get better or go to the battalion training room and practice or the battalion is just dumb to have tryouts that cts can't pass. You join a battalion to get better not get better then join. 

#keepctbattaliondead

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

+1 I'd like to see this happen. I've spoken with Sock about this and I agree with him. Before any of you argue against it, please do read his ENTIRE post. He answers a lot of questions, and with the correct leadership and structure, I think this could work out very nicely and, overall, benefit the server greatly.

-1 it left because it was useless. Stop asking for more when the server can't provide. Way too many battalions are too small right now and giving CT's power is insane right now. We need to keep CT's like they are. A CT battalion is what will transpire here.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2
42 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

-1 it left because it was useless. Stop asking for more when the server can't provide. Way too many battalions are too small right now and giving CT's power is insane right now. We need to keep CT's like they are. A CT battalion is what will transpire here.

Man, you actually said something smart for once. I applaud you. +1

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Of course bringing back 101st would be something many would like to see

Considering the fact that it was removed by popular request, I beg to differ.

As has already been said, new CT's should be moving straight into real battalions ASAP. They shouldn't be staying in any formal CT unit, whether that be the late 101st battalion or a cheap imitation of such. This is for several important reasons.

As you admit, distinguishing genuine players from minges would be an insurmountable issue within your proposed unit. A rank structure would do nothing to dissuade these people from acting as they wish. In fact, it might even provide them with an excellent cover from which to perform their actions i.e. allowing them to be deployed to events as a unit.

Real battalions have engaging features such as a wide selection of classes and specializations to choose from. This variety both seizes player interest in the short term and ultimately helps to maintain the server's user base. Evolving the CT job into a full-blown unit complete with a rank structure would congest the transition from CC to becoming a member of a real battalion. The reality is that CT’s don’t require a training unit. I can comfortably say that most people would rather join a battalion they like and learn on the job, with people they may likely be playing with for an extended period of time. People who will get to know them, point them down the right path, become their friends and mentors, etc.

Aside from potentially making the process of joining a real battalion somewhat of a slog for less experienced players, this proposed CT unit will essentially cuck real battalions, stagnating the flow of fresh recruits.

In summary, it sounds bloody awful. We tried it, it didn’t work.

However, I do agree with you on one thing. Currently, CT’s are often treated like complete shit, especially during events. These people are the future of our community. Be warm and inviting to them, be patient in your demeanour and point them in the right direction.

In conclusion, a big fat -1 from me.

Love, Whisky <3

• Agree 1

+1

Ok, so first off, people keep comparing this to the 101st, and saying it is the 101st, and those people must have either not read this post at all, or are just illiterate. THIS IS NOT TO BRING IN A BATTLION! READ THE POST! The objective of this post is for there to be 5 (I would prefer 3, but 5 is good) CTs with an actual rank (Capping at WO) who could HELP TRAIN CTs. The sheer amount of disrespect and discrimination against CTs is quite a joke, and all the people -1'ing this tend to be the largest contributors to anti-CT sentiments. Believe it or not, THE SERVER NEEDS NEW PEOPLE, AND NOT BE PUSHED AWAY BY YOUR ATTITUDES.

The sole arguments are:

1. "CTs aren't a battalion" -- Which the post isn't to add a CT battalion.. are you retarded?
  2. "Why don't you join a battalion" -- They will be joining a battalion, the whole point is that they don't minge and murder everyone all the time, think of it like a filter. Only 5 CTs will hold roles in which they will STAY IN. 5. People. I understand counting can be a bit hard, but 5 is NOT a lot of people to not be in your battalion.
  3. "This didn't work before, like the 101st" -- Refer to Arguement #1, THIS IS NOT FOR A BATTALION, CT will NOT be a battalion! This is for a RANK STRUCTURE, so 5 PEOPLE can help TRAIN CTs.

Overall, none of your arguments AGAINST the idea make ANY sense. In fact, the sole reasons so many of you are object to it is because you are so stuck in the past about how things should be run, and hate any type of change. This literally would not affect a SINGLE battalions numbers, only help them. This whole suggestion only seems like something that could benefit everyone, even Synergy as a whole

I remain,

Marshal Commander Washington

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 3
58 minutes ago, Washington said:

+1

Ok, so first off, people keep comparing this to the 101st, and saying it is the 101st, and those people must have either not read this post at all, or are just illiterate. THIS IS NOT TO BRING IN A BATTLION! READ THE POST! The objective of this post is for there to be 5 (I would prefer 3, but 5 is good) CTs with an actual rank (Capping at WO) who could HELP TRAIN CTs. The sheer amount of disrespect and discrimination against CTs is quite a joke, and all the people -1'ing this tend to be the largest contributors to anti-CT sentiments. Believe it or not, THE SERVER NEEDS NEW PEOPLE, AND NOT BE PUSHED AWAY BY YOUR ATTITUDES.

The sole arguments are:

1. "CTs aren't a battalion" -- Which the post isn't to add a CT battalion.. are you retarded?
  2. "Why don't you join a battalion" -- They will be joining a battalion, the whole point is that they don't minge and murder everyone all the time, think of it like a filter. Only 5 CTs will hold roles in which they will STAY IN. 5. People. I understand counting can be a bit hard, but 5 is NOT a lot of people to not be in your battalion.
  3. "This didn't work before, like the 101st" -- Refer to Arguement #1, THIS IS NOT FOR A BATTALION, CT will NOT be a battalion! This is for a RANK STRUCTURE, so 5 PEOPLE can help TRAIN CTs.

Overall, none of your arguments AGAINST the idea make ANY sense. In fact, the sole reasons so many of you are object to it is because you are so stuck in the past about how things should be run, and hate any type of change. This literally would not affect a SINGLE battalions numbers, only help them. This whole suggestion only seems like something that could benefit everyone, even Synergy as a whole

I remain,

I like the very colorful aurora of colors, Washington. Anyways I guess we all can't have opinions anymore without this criticism. Also I thought the point of history is learning from out past and from the past we learned this is a bad idea. :) Stay classy btw

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
3 hours ago, Egg said:

-1 CTs are meant to join a battalion and get better with that battalion. Having a cat battalion is decent in theory but it just doesn't work. We have the cc training for a reason. If a battalion's tryout is too hard and they don't pass, go back to the room and get better or go to the battalion training room and practice or the battalion is just dumb to have tryouts that cts can't pass. You join a battalion to get better not get better then join. 

#keepctbattaliondead

We used to have this and CT was a cancer battalion as egg explains

Edited by Weeaboo
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Washington said:

+1

The sole arguments are:

I remain,

damn, couldn't have said it better myself, thanks! was gonna be a headache to re argue my entire point.

We have freaking sgt cts and Pfc CT’s. They like that, in training we tell the ccs that they can get promoted when joining a battalion. This defeats the purpose. The cts that don’t join any battalion are just cancer and having them with a ranking structure wouldn’t help. The point of ct is having a period where you do not belong to anyone and you try to branch off. Makes no sense as stated. 

I suggest we encourage these awsome cts to join battalions instead of having them stay in the ct stage (note I didn’t say battalion) and try to get a rank as a ct or just do nothing as a ct.

I also believe that sock isn’t joining a battalion as he wants to be a person in ct of an officer

Edited by Tango
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

uh -1 isn't the point of the training program to train new players? also assuming we have a limited group of higher rank CT's, say it's "Only 5 CTs will hold roles in which they will STAY IN. 5. People. I understand counting can be a bit hard, but 5 is NOT a lot of people to not be in your battalion."  then what is the point exactly? A TR should be training them, battalions should get them to join them and take it farther. There is no reason to have a group of random people with slightly higher ranks in CT who serve no function except to sit there and do what exactly? tell people to go to other battalions? that's something that is obvious to them after training we don't need a group of unorganized clones beneath warrant officer to do that tbh, also the battalions themselves will have to train their members once they join on how they do things either way, having them sit in CT for a while isn't going to change that fact. To sum it up I don't see any actual point to this, they wouldn't serve any new purpose that would make a significant difference, this has no real lore support to my knowledge besides on the rishi moon outpost, and would only detract from other battalions, if only slightly.

- Recon Regimental Commander Llama

Edited by Llama/Yoda
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
18 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

Q: Isn’t this taking the job of the TR?

A: TRs are meant to train the CCs to implement them into the CTs with the bare minimum understanding of what they’re to do, this raises the concern of actual care and help that is given, from personal experience I had to learn where everything was on the ship and had to figure out my battle station was the MHB, I doubt very many TRs have the time or want to answer follow up questions of CTs about basic things like this, furthermore TRs don’t conduct weapon training with CTs or set up sims for CTs, usually if a CT is lucky a sim is open to all. But having a CT rank structure would allow for direct constant focus of the flow of CTs that arrive on the ship, giving them a more personal direct approach, rather than the TR from another battalion that reads them a bunch of rules and sends them on their way.

Q&A added to address the role of CT officers compared to the role of TRs

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

uh -1 isn't the point of the training program to train new players? also assuming we have a limited group of higher rank CT's, say it's "Only 5 CTs will hold roles in which they will STAY IN. 5. People. I understand counting can be a bit hard, but 5 is NOT a lot of people to not be in your battalion."  then what is the point exactly? A TR should be training them, battalions should get them to join them and take it farther. There is no reason to have a group of random people with slightly higher ranks in CT who serve no function except to sit there and do what exactly? tell people to go to other battalions? that's something that is obvious to them after training we don't need a group of unorganized clones beneath warrant officer to do that tbh, also the battalions themselves will have to train their members once they join on how they do things either way, having them sit in CT for a while isn't going to change that fact. To sum it up I don't see any actual point to this, they wouldn't serve any new purpose that would make a significant difference, this has no real lore support to my knowledge besides on the rishi moon outpost, and would only detract from other battalions, if only slightly.

- Recon Regimental Commander Llama

TR teaches them what star wars rp on synergy is, including basic binds and formations. This would allow the Cts to be more organized and to be trained further in things the TR program doesn't mention. That would include doing simulations, helping to guide them on what they should and should not do they they either didn't learn or forgot from cc training. Including things like, when to salute, who to salute, what can and cannot be said in voice chat, where things on the ship are, what they can do when events aren't happening, etc. The ~5 CT leaders would host simulations, lead them during events, and give them a taste of the server, all while encouraging them to leave. Their max rank they could be promoted to would have to be about CPL, which would encourage people to join other battalions to go further, or they will see they don't like the server and leave at that point.

Think back to when all of us were CTs, I know at least for myself I came here to minge and mass rdm for fun, but I changed my mind, obviously, and it was because a friendly CG member helped me and gave a tour of the ship and showed me what to do, then I joined in a simulation, an event happened, and then I realized I wanted to join and battalion. I want to see all the Cts get a friendly invite to the server, and make sure they have at least 1 friendly person who tries to help them as they start off, particularly if they've never played starwars rp.

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Matra said:

-1 No point at all, what you are describing is literally the whole point of the TR Branch.

The TR Program is great for what it is worth, but it misses many things new players need that would take up a lot of time, such as what to actually do to pass time on the server. It doesn't teach the layout of the ship, or what each battalion actually does/specializes in, how to rp well, when to shoot and when to rp, information about trainings (eng, medic, pilot, etc.), Practice (training and Sims), Punishment training (PT). The people who would be running this, are literally decidating their time on the server to helping new players, which of course would include trying to convert Minges into synergy community members, which the TR Program is awful at. I don't know anyone who is like, "I came to synergy to minge, but after being cc trained, I was convinced that I wanted to join the community". We all know cc training is trash, and that the CC's usually don't care about it at all because it takes so long as it is and Minges don't want to have to wait to minge, but the cc training has to be done and unfortunately usually doesn't convince a minge to stop minging.

Edited by Deadly
  • Agree 4

+1 I always Dreamed to become 101st Officer. After i had confrimation from 101st CMDs that after i get Officer i can transfer to them 101st was removed. Even now i am Playing as my TG getting CTs organized, training them and trying to show them they have rights as well. Even group of CTs with Avery and others CTs that i helped started calling me their Commander. I 1st Felt that my Dream is becoming True. CTs might need someone who will sit with them and train them, help them join battalion. As well, when i was Training 2 CCs, 5 CTs went with me beacuse i was the ONLY one that trusted them and gave them chance to work like everyone else. With that being said so i hope u agree with me. Gotta leave my Tester Opinion as well so:

Pros: 

-CTs can get help from someone dedicated for them

-CTs can learn from someone

Cons:

-Don't see any...

+1 

~Black

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

2 minutes ago, Black said:

+1 I always Dreamed to become 101st Officer. After i had confrimation from 101st CMDs that after i get Officer i can transfer to them 101st was removed. Even now i am Playing as my TG getting CTs organized, training them and trying to show them they have rights as well. Even group of CTs with Avery and others CTs that i helped started calling me their Commander. I 1st Felt that my Dream is becoming True. CTs might need someone who will sit with them and train them, help them join battalion. As well, when i was Training 2 CCs, 5 CTs went with me beacuse i was the ONLY one that trusted them and gave them chance to work like everyone else. With that being said so i hope u agree with me. Gotta leave my Tester Opinion as well so:

Pros: 

-CTs can get help from someone dedicated for them

-CTs can learn from someone

Cons:

-Don't see any...

+1 

~Black

Bruh this was already done once and it was poo

For the love of God......

I am at Olive garden and ready to smash my head on the table.

I don't understand how half of you can reply to this WITHOUT READING THE FUCKING POST! Like seriously basically every single on of the -1s either addresses something that the post had nothing to do with or say something that it so stupid I want to die.

Those of you saying that's the point of TRs make me want to kill myself the most. It is one thing to learn about something and another to actually experience it. So a CC passes training and then they actually do the stuff, that doesn't mean they won't have trouble, especially if they haven't played before. The CT officers will be there to help them. I don't exactly see people picking up CTs to help them theirselves and I know that at times it can be difficult enough just watching your own men as a CO. Which brings me to my next point. You guys need to actually pick up a book or something and learn to ACTUALLY READ. Sock literally addressed basically every single question in his post yet you people still decide to rebuttle him. He said there would only be a few ranked troopers to help CTs get better and all you people can think about is "uhhhhhh I don't want another CT battalion". 

I bet most of you who gave a -1 only read the title and didn't read the post itself.

+1

RM Battalion Commander Meds/Keo

@Sock Monkey Thank you for this well written and thought out post. It's a shame half the people don't know how to read it though.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
Banned

So long as you can find a good leader who doesn't play friends to get there then sure. But from what I have seen 101st/CT has failed every attempt made, even on other servers I've tested, they are dead and don't do what they call for. Another thing is everyone below XO (more or less) is lacking activity and proper leadership in my eyes. If someone can really step up and take the task without resigning then sure.

This was just my point of view so don't take this as a pointless post. So my vote, for now, will be
Neutral

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Why would you have high ranking officers when CT is the first battalion you are placed into. You do not get to pick it as a battalion... A normal battalion would have higher officers to do tryouts and make sure the troopers are ranking up. CT is a default battalion therefore no reason to have officers and ranks in it..

Personal Opinion: We have removed 101st already, that was the old CT Battalion. I know you aren't suggesting a battalion BUT it still won't work, tried it before.

Tester Opinion: Adding back means people might just not leave CT and not go to battalions, could potentially lower numbers, etc.

Pros: We would have someone in charge of CT's to work with them and teach them the ways of the server and not minging, Models are already on the server.

Cons: Less CT's going to battalions, people can actually become Officers in CT's, could all in all just not work out in general

Overall: -1

Everyone is saying this was tried before but this not like the 101st completly. It doesn't require any external addons and would only have 5 perma spots for training the CTs. This would allow for a higher quality of trooper to join battalions because while we have the TR program not everything can be taught or understood in the short time they are trained by a TR. 

+1

Edited by Vires
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Ok for 1 its not gonna be a fucking battalion and secondi like the idea so if u have really experienced officers it can help cts that wanna join like a hard battalion so the officers would be role models i personally would like to see goofy as one of thoose officers si im gonna give it a big ass +1

2 hours ago, Arroyo said:

-1 it will cause chaos and if there is a CT officer he will start commanding people and make fun of them 

I understand a lot of the negative feedback from this thread and all of them could have a developed argument but I genuinely dont understand what the hell this means, first off the job of literally any officer is to "command" or lead his battalion or group, otherwise officers assist the highest officer in leading so I don't understand what that has to do with only a CT officer, and the officers will make fun of CTs or something idk what that has to do with this, typically CT Officers would be people dedicated and trying to help CTs not harass and put them down I guess, if that's what you're worried about? I'm not really sure on what any if this has to do with the creation of a CT rank structure (if you or anyone else who understands the claim here please let me know cause I don't completley understand whar criticism is being made understand) 

• Retired Founder
On 4/5/2018 at 5:57 PM, Egg said:

#keepctbattaliondead

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ.
ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ. ᴄᴛ's ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ. ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ. ᴡᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴊᴏʙs, ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ɪs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ʀᴇᴅᴏ sᴏᴏɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.

• Agree 2