Korm

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] Korm [SA]

RP Name: Null 11 Ordo Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:18305751

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null Squad Kal Skirata

Experience: 104th/Wolfpack
TR WolfpackO ARCO Captain Korm:
I was captain in the 104th for about two months, I led many events, drills and training with them. When I joined with these fine gentlemen, they helped me learn things, and I helped them become a bit more of a better battalion with my training and stern attitude. They’ve gone up and down ever since my transfer into Null squad, but I believe in them and I believe the older people remember how fun and experienced I was during my tenure with them. Which leads me to next.

Null Squad:

Kom’rk Skirata:
I joined Null squad around 12/21/17, after about seven tryouts. Not consecutively, but total. Once I joined, I had a great time. I helped out my 104th boys still as Kom’rk Skirata, which they made a meme. “Korm’rk Skirata” I was their outreach, I continued to lead them in combat and in trainings and drills. I was then entrusted by Cipher to host tryouts, I felt honored to have been chosen. I did not let him down. I was Kom’rk for a few weeks. Then we got a new map.

Ordo Skirata:
Around 1/3/18. Apache quit from the server and I was appointed Ordo Skirata, Kal Skirata’s second in command. My Null outreach program remained the same, only this time I had to help with Null tryouts, and I do my best to keep the Null boys in check, when I’m not afk or doing staff stuff, mind you.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I’ve helped many people during my time on Synergy. I’d like to help more, by officially leading Null into glory. I feel my age, commitment, maturity and overall knowledge of the position I’m applying for is a good enough reason for me to become Kal. I’ve rebuilt it many times as people left due to IRL issues, I feel I’m someone respectable, someone a majority of the server knows. You can see by my time on as Ordo Skirata that I’m dedicated to the cause. I’ve also been in leader positions on different games. Raiding guilds on WoW. PvP Commander on SWG(Pre and post CU/NGE. Rip SWG ;-; ) I’ve also been credited by every RC for being the reason Null is alive after Apache left, I really just feel like I'm doing my job with the power granted to me by Cipher.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Of course I do, Lore was the easiest part for me trying out for Null, hardest was focusing and not getting beaned, Ha! No seriously, I’ve Roleplayed as a Mandalorian in many other types of Star Wars games/chat rooms. I’ve been a fan and it’s my favorite part about Star Wars.

Availability:  Depends on when I’m done with work and house stuff, I generally work from home. So I’d say 5-10 hours I’m able (and want to) Dedicate to this position, as I’m doing so as Ordo Skirata.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 5 months.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do, thank you for asking!

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the server to know Null as “Top Tier Operators” The type of elite forces you look at and see. “Well, wherever those guys are going, you know their enemies are gonna be really, REALLY scared.” I want Null to be the guys the entire server can count on. I want Null to be as active as my pals in Omega, who are on every day, doing events every day, having fun every day. This is where I’d want Null if I were to ever get Kal Skirata.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do, I don’t plan to be on LOA/ROA for more than a few days to a week to be completely honest.

• Agree 1

+1

One of the best Troops we've had in 104th, whilst sad to see him move onto NULL we always look for the best interest in our troops - including if they wish to transfer somewhere else and we always encourage them to go after what they desire. He will be a great Kal.

• Founder
Founder

+1 This man will do great things with null. It was a pleasure to have him in the 104th while it lasted but ultimately he set a goal for himself to become null and nothing would stop him from achieving it. I am proud to see where he is going on the server. 

+1 not only does he work hard for his squad but this crazy mofo goes ham for RC as well he basically helped every squad with each tryout and I believe he can make Null just as good as when Cipher was Kal maybe even better

- RC 13 Ion Team Ras

Edited by Derv

+1 My boi. Trained him back in 104th and can easily say he was one of the best people who I trained and of course played with during that time. Korm would do an amazing job at Kal and thoroughly deserves it 

Edited by Chop

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 this man ever since he has joined null has put nonstop effort into it, that was proven when he got ordo over other null that had been there longer, HE ran null in ciphers absence hes always around to help with anything needed and knows how to balance his time between tro gm and ordo  almost every tryout ive hosted hes been there which is insane huge respesct for this man only one that can fufill ciphers leagacy on kal

• Agree 1

+1 Easily one of the best people I've met on SR and one of the most knowledgeable. From being in Null myself, I get to see first hand how much he dedicates himself for both keeping Null alive and other players on the server (as a big gay magical fairy). He has dealt with handling the tryouts (around 74 times for Kom'rk alone before I got it) and training the Null we have now. He's one of the nicest people to talk to (mostly balances out my pessimism) and already has the experience of building Null up to be one of the best during his time as Ordo.

You will make great grandpa Cipher proud as the new papa Kal.