Steam Name: 

Blazin 

RP Name: 

Yoda 

RP Rank: 

Grand Master Of the Order

Steam ID: 

Why should you become Chancellor Palpatine?: 

This question is always an interesting one on every app. To be completely honest, I am 100% confident in myself here. I know I can handle the power that comes with the position. I can and will make a difference to the Guild and Senate and get them in the same spot that I brought Jedi to. I’ve put the past year of my life into Jedi and I’d like to start helping out in other areas of the server. I have also proven myself to be a leader in RP positions as well as the staff team. The Chancellor position is a great way for me to still keep an eye on Jedi while also making sure that the other factions have the tools that they need to succeed.

Over my time in Jedi I've worked closely with 4 Former Palpatines, those being Brooklyn, Super, Crimson, and Gears. I’ve learned quite a lot from those four and I have full confidence in my activity and ability to work  in this position thanks to their help. I believe that there are very few possible candidates for this position. It seems many Yoda's go to Palpatine, and I want to follow that route. It seems to be the most productive, and I think it has a lot to do with how stable Jedi is. Yoda can leave it alone and move on to helping the rest of the server, and this is definitely how I feel about my current Jedi. I am confident in their ability to lead and roam, and I think I am the only Faction Lead who can say this confidently right now. By the time my term has ended, I want every Faction Lead to be able to say something similar to that.

Availability:

Monday-Thursday: 3 pm-12 am

Friday-Sunday: 5 pm-10 pm

*This will vary but I’m usually always available on Discord

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server: 

Yoda x2

Rancor LT (as Shaak Ti)

SOBDE LT (as Arligan Zey)

41st CPT (as Luminara Unduli)

Sage Lead

Jedi Council Member

Jedi Battalion Overseer

Kit Fisto 

Null-10 Lieutenant Jaing  

Null-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk  

Bad Batch Echo 

Bad Batch Hunter 

Improcco Nye 

Alpha-26 Maze 

Walon Vau

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?: 

The Chancellor position’s main role is to look after the factions on the server as well leading HC along with the Directors and Marshal Commander (if there is one). Other than that, the biggest thing you can do as Palpatine is just be active on the server. This is something that gets overlooked for some reason but generally in any position as long as you are active the whole term, you’ll end up in a pretty solid spot. Palpatine is one of those positions where the in-game presence is a huge factor in determining whether things like Senate Guard do well. If the factions were to become stable I could then shift my focus a bit and work with the RCMDs/MCMD to ensure that the battalions are doing well. Another reason I feel activity is a huge key here is Coruscant Guard. They, alongside the Senate Guard, spend a lot of time in lore guarding the Chancellor. If there's an active Chancellor, this is a chance for CG to grow even further, and boost RP on the server via connections like Joint Trainings or Simulations. I feel that aside from activity, Palpatine should have a keen eye. They need to watch their factions command teams to ensure they are doing the work they need to have their faction succeed. I at no point want to micromanage or attempt to veto changes made, but in the past there have been some awful decisions made with little to no supervision, and these changes could make any faction turn for the worse. So I'd like to prevent that with something as simple as being attentive. 

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes I do!

Where do you want the Jedi, Naval, Senate, and Guild to be at the end of your term?: 

When it comes to Jedi, I would just like to see the faction continue on the path me and Mystic have set it on. Overall the faction is extremely healthy and there isn’t much to do here besides wait for the Jedi update and adjust. When it comes to the Senate or Guild, things become much more complicated. The Guild has been in a bad state for a LONG time. By the end of term I’d like the Guild to have active leadership that is creating positive interactions with the rest of the server.

With Guild, One of the core issues in my eyes is lack of leadership. Witchita has put in significant work, but I want to speak with him and attempt to lighten his load and distribute it within civilians. This way we can avoid burnout, and craft new leaders within the faction to take over these positions as people cycle out. Stability will be key in keeping Civ alive. Naval is in a solid headspace with their new Yularen, I’d like to work closely with Aberration and ensure his term goes as smoothly as possible. The Senate has a good start going. I just want to hold their hand a bit until they climb back out. They’re doing well and I'm glad to see this.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?: 

Hate to be that guy, but joint trainings are the way! Creating RP based missions and involving multiple battalions in different regiments is the best way to improve relations. Scheduling these ahead of time to ensure attendance is also key in my opinion. Outside of this, involving different battalions in passive RP during downtime will also help strengthen their relationships and ability to work together. Having our Lore Masters report more on their battalion affairs can increase interactions between Jedi and Battalions, and Naval/Civ playing intertwining roles with each other in terms of the base itself. Politically and Physically, Hunters CG and Naval make each other go ‘round.

How do you plan to improve relations within the VIP factions?: 

Jedi currently has Diplomats for Senate, Rahm Kota for Guild and every Battalion Lore Master.
With that being said I would like to push for those to all interact more, and perhaps set up some sort of Naval or Civilian Liaison system that could be utilized a bit like Battalion Representatives. We can use this to work alongside each other, schedule things, and even maybe bring about some joint deployments between two factions and increase overall server roleplay. Palpatine is an untapped faucet of potential in terms of creating RP on server. He is the puppet master of the Clone Wars, and I think someone should play him as if that were the case. He should have a finger in every faction and watch them from the shadows.

Otherwise, I’d like to ensure all rules between Factions are being followed. Rule breaks cause tension between factions, I.E Bounty Hunter and Clone. Avoiding these rule breaks are a great way to keep relations firm and prevent any distrust or arguments between these factions. Stability is everyone's best friend, and I'm a firm believer that having successors ensures the health of  Factions. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

Yes I do!

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your position of Chancellor Palpatine?

Yes I do!

• Pay Respect 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Bruh 2

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

+1. 

Nothing but faith in this man. Jedi has been absolutely blowing it out of the water and its amazing to see him want to move up with the same mentality

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1

We are blessed to have Blazin

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 did a great job as Yoda 

Edit. One of the best examples as a VIP Faction leader, he lead Jedi to being at an all time high under his terms. Made changes for the better, on negative he doesn’t do Yoda Voice 

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

+1 Looks like we starting a trend of Yodas going to palp. 

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Veteran Admin

Shi brother glazing aside I think you can do good any position you apply for! Good luck    +1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

+1 Man good lick no one else I would rather see as palpy

+1.

Genuinely has done a lot of the Jedi Order. Has done excellent work making sure is faction is well and survives. One of the best Yoda's, +1 would be great.

41st Jedi Commander Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)
claire <3

+1.

I believe i speak for most people when I say Blazin has been cooking and has made Jedi more fun and made people want to play it more. I believe he can do great things in any position he holds he got my support
"Improcco Nye"
that gets me everytime, Im kidding Im kidding best of luck @blazin

1 hour ago, Bakus said:

Glazin Blazin' 

copying me frfr

Edited by BROPDROP
Funny
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: BCMD Gree

Former: GCO SUPL Fireball, Improcco REGL Nye

Veteran Admin

Dude I heard that people who -1 you disappear and their synergy careers get ruined is that true?

+1 Blazin. Only person on the server that currently deserves to go for this position at the moment.

• Funny 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

+1 would actually be an insane person for the job

I heard I'll get bias points for this, bless

Current: Dev AssistantRancor REGL MAJ Alpha 98 Nate | Militia LTGuild EvaluatorSenior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Navy IA CPO

+1.

From the limited interactions and the dedication I’ve seen I have no doubts you’re going to do great! 

Genuinely good guy.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

I think you're the best person for the job, but do you have any concrete plans or ideas to bail out civi? Most struggling faction right now and if the plan is "get active people in leadership and get them online" I'm worried for the longevity of the group. 

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

+1 this man as Palpatine is a huge W, he's been yoda twice and I think he would fit extremely well as Palpatine.

Former TC Tup, Former Improcco Company Clanky, Former Armand Isard, Former TC Dogma, Current Padme Amidala, Current 332nd Jinx, Current Shoan Killianspacer.png

Veteran Admin

No shot you're going for old man Palpy. Unfortunately Imma have to +1 this. 

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Head Admin
6 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

I think you're the best person for the job, but do you have any concrete plans or ideas to bail out civi? Most struggling faction right now and if the plan is "get active people in leadership and get them online" I'm worried for the longevity of the group. 

To be completely honest, I don't think I have anything super concrete. Civ will get a big push when certain things go through ( yes I know its a copout answer, but there are things coming that will fix a lot of the civ problems!). I understand my app is missing a lot of fluff but I'm not one of those guys that's going to write a million things on the forums (that I don't plan to do) just so my app "looks better". This probably won't fully address your concerns but I'm always down to discuss further here, on discord, or TS. :)

• Winner 1

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

Veteran Admin

+1 I am his favourite

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

LOL, yo good luck man.

I'll take over the guild one day 

+1 

Head Admin
45 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

LOL, yo good luck man.

I'll take over the guild one day 

+1 

How bout now?

3 hours ago, blazin said:

To be completely honest, I don't think I have anything super concrete. Civ will get a big push when certain things go through ( yes I know its a copout answer, but there are things coming that will fix a lot of the civ problems!). I understand my app is missing a lot of fluff but I'm not one of those guys that's going to write a million things on the forums (that I don't plan to do) just so my app "looks better". This probably won't fully address your concerns but I'm always down to discuss further here, on discord, or TS. :)

Not looking for fluff, looking for unique or solid ideas. +1 tho, you're literally the best person for the job. 

• Agree 1

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

Veteran Admin

+1 no thought needed looked over the app like the ideas i know this guy will cook a palpy and the whole server would benefit from it.

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

+1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

+1 good guy

Head Admin

You are the perfect fit for this position.
Just remember I won against you in a duel, and I only played jedi once

+1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED