Danny's SPEC RCMD App

Veteran Admin

Steam Name: Yugged | Nxcore.gg

RP Name: BCMD Fox

RP Rank: BCMD

Steam ID: 76561198082274336

Regiment you are applying for: SPEC RCMD

Why should you become a regimental commander?

I have been in the SPEC regiment for almost 9 months now, pretty much my entire time on the server, and I’ve spent the last 3 months as the Battalion Commander of CG. I believe I have garnered the necessary experiences as a battalion commander during my term to understand how CG should be run/maintained, and I believe that I have instilled a solid line of succession in the battalion in the form of a strong commander and 3 majors. Due to this, I believe the healthiest next step for the battalion is for me to take a step back and remain as an overseer for CG while my hardworking associates can make their mark on CG’s legacy.

Besides CG, I have some experience in the other SPEC battalions, which I believe has allowed me to better develop a closer understanding of how the other battalions operate and to get to know the people in those battalions that work hard to make it successful.

• When I was a major in CG, I got the lucky opportunity to join SOBDE on my civilian character as Walon Vau of Cuy’Val Dar. I held the position for almost 2 months, and it was an incredible experience. It was the first time I got to RP as a lore character, and I had a great time reading up on Walon’s bio and his interactions with Delta, Omega, and Null. I also got to see how SOBDE was run and how progression in the battalion was way different than in a standard battalion. However, I also noticed that a large portion of its members appreciated the smaller, tight-knit battalion, which had a large emphasis on RP. I found it interesting and super cool how each battalion has its own unique differences, and SOBDE might be the most unique battalion on the server.

• Recently I also received the opportunity to join Rancor on my Jedi character and attained the honor of being Alpha of the Order. This position is third in command of the Alpha ARC subunit, and it allowed me to see the amount of care and effort needed to become an Alpha ARC and how vital they are to the Rancor battalion.

I believe that an RCMD should act as an advisor/supervisor to his respective BCMD’s and should aim to help achieve their goals while at the same time acting as a safety net for them and their battalions. Rancor BCMD Bana and SOBDE BCMD Gurk both told me I have their support, and I am confident I can use my experience and judgment to help propel SPEC to new peaks.

Availability:

Mon: 1:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M.
Tues: 1:00 P.M-10:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 4:00 P.M.-11:00 P.M.
Thursday: 4:00 P.M.- 11 P.M
Friday: 4:00 P.M.- 11 P.M
Saturday: 11:00 A.M -11 P.M
Sunday: 11:00 A.M.-11:00 P.M

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

Walon Vau of Cuy’Val Dar

Jedi Rancor Alpha of the Order Knight

CG REGL MAJ Thire

CG Commander Danny

CG BCMD Fox (current). Below are some achievements of CG during my term.

• Created TG CG Jedi Battalion Jedi Program

• Restructured DS Jedi into the more open CG Jedi.

• Changed and added a new officer training document detailing responsibilities.

• Added NCO promotional requirements to give NCO’s clearer guidelines to work for.

• Changed infrastructure in DS. Added a quota and helped create both a DS handbook and SRT documents.

• Added a massive Doc library and dupe library (SO+ can view) to ensure that any SO+ has at least view access to all CG information so they can better aid anyone in CG.

• Revamped the CG roster to have a more modern and professional aesthetic while adding sections for NCO’s to track their progress in the battalion. Also added a section on SRT to keep track of its members and reward their dedicated members.

• Cleaned up the CG Discord of clutter and outdated information

• Adjusted the Notable Member legacy role in the discord to now give its owners the rank of SSG if they ever choose to return to CG as a way to make this prestigious role have more meaning to it.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?

CG:

I believe I will be leaving CG in a strong place, and I foresee the senior officer team I’m leaving behind to hit the ground running immediately. I have talked to Reborn, the current commander, and the majors about next steps, and I believe there is a lot of room for stronger refinements within CG. Firstly talking with Reborn, we came to the agreement that some of the officer ranks within CG could have a bit more specific responsibilities to detail the differences between some of the ranks, especially junior officers, and I believe Reborn and I will achieve this by having some of the ranks have a heavier focus on battalion relations. I would say out of all the battalions, CG is one of the more important ones to have healthy relations with every battalion. This is because if CG is seen as biased in any way, the server will lose trust in the sanctity of arrests. I believe our battalion relations are good right now, but improvements for sure can be made to ensure when problems arise they are dealt with instantly.

Separately, I aim to work on improving and upgrading our newly fully launched SRT program even more. SRT will steadily be revamped as well as contain a second tryout even harder than the first to give our troopers another elite title to attain. I will also aim to incorporate both Rancor and SOBDE into SRT by allowing their respective BCMD’s to also activate SRT. I believe this will lead to the other SPEC battalions having more opportunities to start RP with CG.

Rancor:

I believe that work with Rancor will be the most like a “traditional” battalion, as CG and SOBDE have always been smaller and more unique battalions in my experience. From talking with their current BCMD, Bana, I understood that what he wants most from me is to help him with the basics. Helping their BOTM stats and being a present commander that can help bolster recruitment in specializations and subunits that need it. Instead of just recruiting people like an NCO, can I aim to instead cater specific events that are exclusive to the subunits/specializations that are struggling? Giving them these RP experiences that cater to the kit and lore of their group.

I will also be taking after former SPEC RCMD Rohan and becoming the new supervisor of the Black Ops division within Rancor if I am lucky enough to get this RCMD position. I plan on creating missions exclusively for them and joint training with both CG and SOBDE. I believe that CG’s SRT program and Rancor’s Blackops division are incredibly similar, and the RP potential of the 2 groups working together is phenomenal.

SOBDE:

It is my opinion that SOBDE is doing very well at the moment, and I believe this is largely due to their new BCMD, Gurk, and the infrastructure and public relations changes he has been making. SOBDE’s public relations are at an all-time high, and I believe helping Gurk continue the SOBDE outreach program that he has been pushing out will help the server interact more with SOBDE and at the same time show the server how elite the people in SOBDE are both in combat and RP. At least within SPEC, I have already worked with Crawn, aka Hunter, recently to establish outreach within CG, and I will help further this even when I am no longer BCMD.

In addition, Gurk’s new infrastructure changes in SOBDE with the new BCMD whitelist and the new roles the commanders will have are some of the largest changes in SOBDE I have ever seen, and I will make sure to help Gurk in any way with some of the hurdles/unforeseen struggles that may appear.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment? 

1. I plan on creating a tradition in which every 2 weeks one of the 3 battalions within SPEC hosts a massive joint training in sector 2 or the void in which all 3 of the battalions can participate. I will host the first joint training and then hand it off to one of the battalions to host the next one. Then that BCMD will hand the task over to the next one and so forth.

2. I plan on hosting a monthly SPEC meeting in which I will invite any senior officer+ to attend. In these meetings, I will establish a layout that allows each of the representatives in each battalion ample time to update everyone on the status of their current battalion and on what their goals in the upcoming month are. This will ideally be an environment in which all of these senior officers can bounce ideas off one another and truly help improve their regiment.

3. I will personally be having a meeting with each of the BCMD’s I am working with each week. This meeting will be heavily structured with the aim of essentially planning each week with the BCMDs. We will meet up and discuss what the goals are for the next week, how we can feasibly hit them, and when each goal should be done. Then the week after we will talk about what went according to plan and what were the hiccups along the way. Addressing those issues before making another plan for the week after. I want to establish a norm that any of the BCMD’s are allowed to enter any of the other BCMD’s meetings so that I can encourage cooperation. (Within reason, of course, I understand some information must be kept private within the battalions.)

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

• Winner 3
  • Friendly 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

+1, Ive been camping forums for this (No I havent). I know you will do great with the position Danny. Good luck homes.

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

CHRIST its about time! 

Danny you've worked hard since you first joined, bro you cooked! So proud of you ( I did his CR training) I believe in you +1

• Friendly 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

I was the one camping the forums for it, 
Keeping it short, Danny is probably one of the best CG Officers and BCMDs I've ever seen. I say this with probably 6 years close of time in CG, for him taking this step forward for SPEC RCMD is a massive W.
+1

Edited by LoFi
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1 hes done an amazing job as fox and i full heartedly believe he has what it takes to become the next best RCMD

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor MAJ Alpha 77 Fordo | Ghost Hesh
Former: Rancor CPT MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan) | 41st CPT MEDL 501st WO MEDL KIX 
First Fordo With Dual Fordo Pistols

spacer.png

+1 Danny is the best fit for this position, quite literally cooks in every position he is in

• Pay Respect 1

Former TC Tup, Former Improcco Company Clanky, Former Armand Isard, Former TC Dogma, Current Padme Amidala, Current 332nd Jinx, Current Shoan Killianspacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 my son has grown up

• Friendly 1

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

47 minutes ago, Danny1 said:

• Created TG CG Jedi Battalion Jedi Program

• 47 minutes ago, Danny1 said:

• Revamped the CG roster to have a more modern and professional aesthetic while adding sections for NCO’s to track their progress in the battalion. Also added a section on SRT to keep track of its members and reward their dedicated members.

•  

Errr I wouldn’t call this first one an achievement!

(PS Mobile is ass)

+1 he responded to me!

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1, Danny has done amazing in all the areas he's been charged to lead. He easily has the ability to be a leader (as he's shown) and a future Spec Reg!

Current Hunter, Former Techx2, Former AvenFormer Foxtrot, Former Eeth Koth

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 He did great with CG and can do even better with all of spec reg!

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1

this guy is a real one, let this guy cook! i mean this guy is good enough to get my to login to the forums on mobile on vacation, so approve him already 

Edited by BUB

Current: Dev AssistantRancor REGL MAJ Alpha 98 Nate | Militia LTGuild EvaluatorSenior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Navy IA CPO

+1 great person within the server 

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

Veteran Admin

+1 Danny is not only a good friend of mine but he has done amazing work within CG and I am extreme excited to see him grow. Best of luck, buddy, I’m rooting for you.

• Friendly 1

+1 Danny has been an incredible BCMD, He has helped not only just me but countless other members of the server. He is a model of what leadership should be and I would plus one any app of his no matter what.

Veteran Admin

+1

Been hearing him talk about this for a while and honestly he deserves this. 

Veteran Admin

+1 ngl this is the easiest +1 every this guy just cooks has never left the spec reg actually cares about and will put in the effort needed to be in this position. Danny has done great things in CG and has helped Rancor and SOBDE aswell.

• Friendly 1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

+1 Danny is a great leader and I believe he can cook for Spec! 

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

+1 I would trust Danny with my life hope to see it happen W mans

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor SGM

Former: Rancor LT | Rancor HVYL | Rancor SUPL | Senior Admin | Rancor Hammer

Hobbies: Blowing Stuff Up and Pissing People Off

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, Due to overwhelming positive feedback You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a ME to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Edited by Woeny
  • Based 1
Head Admin

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander