Bitter's Admiral Yularen Application *Waived*

Steam Name: Bitter

RP Name:

RP Rank: CPO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43580258

Why should you become Admiral?:

I should become Admiral because of my extensive experience and proven leadership across various roles on the server. I have demonstrated competence, dedication, and a passion for creating an engaging roleplay environment. My experience includes serving as a Captain in the 501st, Spec RCMD, Delta Squad Boss, BCMD Gregor, and BCMD Bacara, where I have developed strong leadership and advisory skills.

I have a clear vision for the Navy, aiming to establish a structured and efficient system that enhances the roleplay experience for all members. My plans to streamline documentation, implement a comprehensive rank progression system, and introduce a new Officer Commissioning System demonstrate my commitment to improving the faction.

Do you understand  the purpose of Naval on the server?:

Yes, I understand the purpose of Naval on the server. The Naval faction is crucial for maintaining order, coordinating operations, and supporting other divisions like Medical, Engineering, Navy Starfighter Corps, Republic Intelligence, and Operations. As leaders, Naval officers ensure that missions run smoothly, provide strategic oversight, and enhance the overall roleplay experience by bringing structure and depth to the server's military operations. The goal is to create an immersive and well-organized environment that allows all players to engage in meaningful and enjoyable roleplay.

Availability: 
I am available most evenings after my College Classes and or work and on the weekends (depending on schedule) all day

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:
21st Battalion (PVT to MSG):

In the 21st, I developed a strong foundation in leadership and teamwork, learning the basics of GMOD and the value of hard work under the guidance of experienced leaders like Matra, Qal, and Gene.

501st Battalion (SGM to Captain):

Transitioning to the 501st, I moved into a lore-intensive role, breaking into the officer ranks. I helped manage and revive individual branches, assisting the REGL in various tasks. This role taught me the importance of dedication and strategic planning.

21st Battalion (PVT to WO and ARCL):

After a two-year hiatus, I returned to the 21st, focusing on improving the ARC program. My efforts made it more well-rounded and efficient, demonstrating my commitment to continuous improvement and my ability to address and solve problems within a battalion.

Spec RCMD:

As Spec RCMD, I oversaw four battalions (21st, CG, DU, and SOBDE). Although I faced challenges and made mistakes, this role was instrumental in refining my advisory and leadership skills, teaching me the importance of knowing when and how to step in effectively.

SOBDE (PVT to CSM, Delta Squad Boss, and XO):

In SOBDE, I rose through the ranks, contributing to the creation of a new style of tryouts focused on roleplay. This initiative enhanced the battalion's performance, and as Delta Squad Boss and XO, I gained valuable insights into day-to-day operations and leadership.

Captain Gregor and BCMD:

As Captain Gregor and BCMD, I worked on improving the GreyRC program, ensuring recruits were well-rounded and competent. I focused on training them in blaster proficiency, roleplay skills, and preparing them for future ventures.

GM (PVT to LT and HVYL):

Returning to GM after a short hiatus, I helped progress the battalion by joining a sub-unit and becoming a regimental lead. My efforts aimed to restore GM to its former glory, showcasing my dedication to the battalion's success.

BCMD Bacara:

As Bacara, I focused on building a cohesive and motivated team, implementing training programs, and enhancing the overall effectiveness and morale of the battalion. This role further honed my leadership skills and my ability to inspire and lead a team.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term, I want the Naval faction to fully embrace roleplay and reduce the burden of excessive administrative tasks. This shift will allow members to engage more deeply with their characters and the storylines we create, fostering a more immersive and enjoyable experience. My goal is for the Navy to discover and solidify a unique identity that sets it apart from other factions like Bounty Hunters and the Grand Army.

To achieve this, I envision the Navy as a well-organized and efficient faction with a clear structure and purpose. Each division, from Medical and Engineering to the Navy Starfighter Corps and Republic Intelligence, will have well-defined roles and responsibilities, ensuring that every member knows their place and can contribute meaningfully to the faction’s success. By focusing on specialized training and real-world simulations, we can prepare our members for a variety of scenarios, enhancing their skills and confidence.

Regular roleplay events and missions will be a cornerstone of this new approach, providing opportunities for members to showcase their abilities and collaborate across divisions. These events will be designed to be engaging and challenging, highlighting the strategic and tactical prowess of the Navy. Additionally, by fostering a culture of teamwork and camaraderie, we can ensure that all members feel valued and motivated to contribute their best efforts.

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?:
The Galactic Republic Navy is currently experiencing an identity crisis on our server. Unlike other factions such as Bounty Hunters and the Grand Army, the Navy lacks a distinct structure and purpose, leading to confusion and a lack of direction among its members. To address this, I propose implementing a comprehensive and organized system that will clearly define the roles, ranks, and progression within the Navy. By establishing a strong and unique identity, we can distinguish the Navy from other factions and enhance the overall roleplay experience for everyone. This system will set a new standard for the Navy, ensuring that it operates efficiently and effectively. 

Divisional Structure
Medical Division :
Purpose: To provide medical care and support to all personnel.
Key Roles: Medical Officers, Surgeons, Medics.
Rank Structure:
Chief Medical Officer
Medical Officer
Field Medic
Engineering Division :
Purpose: To maintain and repair ships, vehicles, and technology.
Key Roles: Engineers, Technicians, Systems Analysts.
Rank Structure:
Chief Engineer
Engineer Officer
Technician
Navy Starfighter Corps : 
Purpose: To manage space-based air operations and starfighters.
Key Roles: Starfighter Pilots, Flight Instructors, Navigation Officers.
Rank Structure:
Wing Commander
Squadron Leader
Starfighter Pilot
Republic Intelligence : 
Purpose: To gather and analyze intelligence.
Key Roles: Intelligence Officers, Analysts, Field Operatives.
Rank Structure:
Chief Intelligence Officer
Intelligence Officer
Field Operative
Operations Division : (To Replace Naval Janitors)
Purpose: To oversee and coordinate all naval operations, ensuring strategic and tactical effectiveness.
Key Roles: Operations Officers, Tactical Coordinators, Strategic Planners.
Rank Structure:
Chief Operations Officer
Operations Officer
Tactical Coordinator

Officer Commissions

I want to replace the old progression system with a new rank progression system for the Galactic Republic Navy. This new system introduces a clear and structured path for advancement based on the following key elements:

Performance: Consistently high performance in assigned duties.
Training: Completion of advanced training and certification programs.
Leadership: Demonstration of leadership abilities and potential.
Missions Undertaken: Participation and performance in Navy missions.
Recommendations: Positive endorsements from superior officers within the Navy and beyond.
These elements are subject to change based on how well this system works and how it evolves organically.

Officer Commissioning System
I am also introducing a new Officer Commissioning System for the Navy faction, designed to ensure that only the most qualified and dedicated individuals advance to the officer corps. This process involves a structured application, rigorous server-based training, a probationary period, regular evaluations, and a formal review. By implementing this system, we aim to maintain high standards of leadership and effectiveness within the Navy, fostering a strong and cohesive faction.

Prerequisites for the Application Process:

Experience: Demonstrated competence and dedication through current and previous roles.
Performance: Consistently high performance, showcasing leadership potential.
Recommendations: Positive endorsements from superior officers within the Navy and beyond, highlighting the candidate's suitability for advancement.
Trainings for the Commission:

Officer Training Program (OTP): Series of server-based training sessions to prepare candidates for officer responsibilities. This includes leadership exercises, strategic planning scenarios, and specialized training relevant to their division.
Field Training Exercises: Practical, hands-on experience through simulated missions to assess readiness and decision-making skills.
Evaluation:

Proving Period: After completing the OTP, candidates receive an initial assignment to demonstrate their response to officer responsibilities. This period, lasting 3 days, is crucial for showcasing capabilities and leadership in real scenarios, under the mentorship of a Senior Officer.
Mentorship: During the probationary period, new Ensigns are assigned a senior officer mentor for guidance, support, and regular feedback.
Appointment to Permanent Commission:

Formal Review: At the end of the probationary period, a review board assesses the candidate’s performance, readiness, and suitability for permanent commission.
Commissioning Ceremony: Upon successful completion of all requirements and approval by the review board, the candidate is officially commissioned as a permanent officer, recognized in a formal ceremony.
This system allows for an accelerated path to becoming an officer, distinct from other roles like Bounty Hunters and Clone Troopers.

Streamlined Document System

I propose streamlining the Navy's documentation to reduce clutter and make information easier to navigate. This involves consolidating documents into comprehensive, user-friendly guides and creating a centralized repository.

Key Actions:

Document Consolidation: Combine multiple documents into single, comprehensive guides for each division. This will reduce redundancy and ensure that all relevant information is easily accessible in one place.

Centralized Repository: (If one doesn't exist already) Create a centralized online repository for all Navy documents, ensuring that members can easily access the information they need. This repository will be regularly updated and maintained to keep it current.

Benefits:

Reduced Complexity: Streamlining documentation will eliminate unnecessary paperwork and make it easier for members to find the information they need quickly.
Improved Efficiency: A centralized and well-organized documentation system will allow members to spend less time searching for information and more time engaging in meaningful roleplay and mission activities.
Enhanced Accessibility: With all documents available in a single, easy-to-navigate repository, both new and existing members will find it easier to understand their roles and responsibilities.
By implementing these changes, we can create a more efficient and user-friendly documentation system that supports the Navy's operations and enhances the overall experience for all members.

This will not eliminate any of the current in-server training programs. Instead, it will simplify access to all documents and streamline their maintenance.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I understand

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?:
Yes.

If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns about anything on this app, please reply to it or DM directly I am happy to add more context or answer any questions.

spacer.png

+1 Bitter is one of the most PRACTICAL, REASONBLE, and passionate people person you could ask for, he would make a wonderful Yularen and will make a WONDERFUL HC member, if your 50/50 speak to bitter on teamspeak or discord for anymore then 1 minute and you realize how mature and wonderful he is to work with.

• Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

+1

Huge fucking +1

Not only does this show with his experience on the server, his roleplay to the server is one of THE best  I have seen in quite some time.

He is mature, easy to talk to, and is honestly a wondeful person

give him the position, he will do FUCKING great (I haven't seen him on his previous postions, but hearing about it, he would be great.)

• Friendly 1

Rancor WO Claire
Senate Guard PVT Ruby
claire <3

I don't want to come back to do Naval. No. Bad Bitters. 

For real though, Good dude, just bad at making Village names in Valheim. 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Before i vote. 

You're freshly back. 

However both your time as BCMD Gregor BCMD Bacara and Spec Reg were all cut short due to burnout .  You were freshly back as Bacara as well, and Established on the server when you got Gregor but all three times resulted in the same issues. . What's your plan to combat any sort of early resignation now? Especially with the new blacklist rules if you do step down early. As upon your resignation, you left a semi active Commander in Blackout, and a brand new player in CMD Keller who was burned out instantly due to the backlash of how 21st was doing afterwards.

Otherwise. You're a good roleplayer, and your plans are solid imo, though im not a big naval player.

There was also this resignation from GM that im a little confused about. If being a GM was too much to juggle what's your plan for juggling an RCMD position? As you'll have interviews and running an entire faction that needs stability. Its workload is much more than a Gamemasters.

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1 This is one of the best overhaul plans I have seen for naval. This is the type of change that makes me want to come back and work my way up the naval ranks again. The naval ranks are bloated and formed like the clone ranks unnecessarily. Naval is its own faction and this new structure that seeks to exploit that fact is great and if implemented well can reform the way naval is played on the server. 

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Mystic said:

Before i vote. 

You're freshly back. 

However both your time as BCMD Gregor BCMD Bacara and Spec Reg were all cut short due to burnout .  You were freshly back as Bacara as well, and Established on the server when you got Gregor but all three times resulted in the same issues. . What's your plan to combat any sort of early resignation now? Especially with the new blacklist rules if you do step down early. As upon your resignation, you left a semi active Commander in Blackout, and a brand new player in CMD Keller who was burned out instantly due to the backlash of how 21st was doing afterwards.

Otherwise. You're a good roleplayer, and your plans are solid imo, though im not a big naval player.

There was also this resignation from GM that im a little confused about. If being a GM was too much to juggle what's your plan for juggling an RCMD position? As you'll have interviews and running an entire faction that needs stability. Its workload is much more than a Gamemasters.

Hey Mystic,

Thank you for the question. I’m not going to sit here and say that burnout was not a part of the process for each of those resignations because it definitely was. However, for each of those cases, there are some specifics for either. In most of the cases I choose to resign because they did not meet up with my schedule or I felt that my schedule was interfering with how the battalion was operating so I thought it was in my best interest and in the battalions’s best interest at the time to resign myself from the position to allow for other leadership to take over. 

With my resignation from gamemaster work I knew that my schedule wasn’t flexible enough for me to like specialize in two areas of the server so I made the active choice to stick with a faction and or battalion instead of staff work. I hope that answers your question.

• Informative 1

spacer.png

+1 I know I'm not necessarily active anymore but I have been playing a bit recently and talked a lot with this dude about this- I can definitely say I agree with a lot of the plans and I'd fuck with navy heavy with some of the proposed ideas/changes. I think this can only be a big ups for naval!

• Friendly 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

25 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Hey Mystic,

Thank you for the question. I’m not going to sit here and say that burnout was not a part of the process for each of those resignations because it definitely was. However, for each of those cases, there are some specifics for either. In most of the cases I choose to resign because they did not meet up with my schedule or I felt that my schedule was interfering with how the battalion was operating so I thought it was in my best interest and in the battalions’s best interest at the time to resign myself from the position to allow for other leadership to take over. 

With my resignation from gamemaster work I knew that my schedule wasn’t flexible enough for me to like specialize in two areas of the server so I made the active choice to stick with a faction and or battalion instead of staff work. I hope that answers your question.

That’s all I worried about man. 

+1. Welcome back.  

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1 #KeepNavalGreat

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I've seen your attitude in these positions first hand in both SOBDE as well as GM. Our recent conversations about naval have only reinforced my faith in you going for this position.

My only real concerns have already been addressed by you in response to Mystic, so with that I can give you a confident +1. Best of luck in your interview, and keep Naval rolling please :peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Improcco Company ENG SGT Clanky (For Real this Time), Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Veteran Admin

My interactions have always been great and you arent fed up with my jokes as of yet! +1

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

I sure hope your recent time constraints you mentioned dont become an issue suddenly again during your term should you get the position of Yularen.

You've got plans, they seem good.

If you decided to choose a new vice admiral, make sure he isn't *as much* of an asshole as i was during my time as tarkin. Tho im sure i played the character well, there is such a thing as "too well".

Do better than me, stay the course, ride out the criticisms and have fun. +1

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING