Steam Name: Cucumber | Syns.gg

RP Name: Commander Keller

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456085681

Battalion you are applying for: 21st BCMD Bacara

Experience:

2018-2019

Doom’s Unit PVT-CSM:
I joined Doom’s Unit right after my training as a CC and had some of my best moments on Synergy back then. While in DU I learned the basics of the server and what I liked to do, I had found my initial calling in MED working my way up to MEDO. I also got the position of HVYO later on in my time at DU. During this time I had also managed to work my way up to CSM showing my dedication to the battalion and helping the battalion grow by recruiting and showing enlisted what to do when they first joined.

Shock Troopers PVT-SFC:

After accomplishing what I wanted and thought I could do at DU, I went to CG. During this time I worked my back from private to NCO. It was a good time to learn what other battalions did to help keep order with CG and learn to deal with conflict when arresting people. I was still young back then and had a lot to learn but due to IRL circumstances, I left to focus on other things.

September 2023 - Current
21st PVT-CMD:

When I joined the server a few months ago I found that DU was closed and the server had changed MAJORLY. With that, I decided I wanted to give 21st a try. Upon joining 21st it was very clear early on that the battalion needed major help. So ultimately I was obviously very active and hit SGT super quickly. From there I started doing tons of training, recruitment, etc and got a lot of people old & new into the 21st. I also became Regimental Lead and got each regiment within the 21st active again. From there I worked my way up to WO by the time we got Battalion of the Month and joined KU. From there it was very clear KU needed help, it had struggled with consistent messaging so I stepped up and helped the current leadership host tryouts, etc, and revive the unit. From there I noticed the same thing was happening within SO, so I decided to make my way there and do the same and become Jet at one point. By the time Luther was accepted as BCMD, the KU leadership let the Sub Unit die again and resigned due to not being able to uphold their activity, etc. So once Luther was accepted as Bacara, he and the other 2 Commanders decided I was the best fit to not only move to Commander but also move into the role of Keller to fix the Sub Unit again.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

Why should I become BCMD of the 21st Nova Corps? I feel the 21st is in a pretty good place at the current moment, I feel the Officer & NCO Cores are in a good place currently as well. With that, I feel that we need to continue the cycle of having a BCMD that is consistent and continues to push the battalion in the right direction. I have spoken with most members of 21st about going for the position of BCMD and talked with them about their concerns and what they would like to see done etc and how they feel about me becoming BCMD. Along with speaking to other BCMDs and hearing what advice they have to help me make the transition easier if I were to get the position. Everyone I have spoken with has expressed support and believes I can do a good job. I know I am more than capable of becoming BCMD and my battalion also feels the same way. That is why I should become Battalion Commander of the 21st Nova Corps.
Availability:  Tuesday-Sunday almost all day, depending on my job.

Always available via discord

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: On and off since 2018

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:
I want the 21st to be in a place where it will continue to thrive like it has been for the last 3-4 months.

NCO Core

I feel that the NCO Corps within the 21st is in a good place. When Luther became BCMD we implemented new quotas, incentives and more for the NCO Corps and it shaped up perfectly. Currently our NCO’s are active, constantly hosting training, tryouts etc. I don’t want to change anything as of now regarding the NCO’s.

Officer Team
I feel the Officer Team within the 21st is functional but it is not in a good place. When it comes to the Officer Team there is a lack of contribution and a lack of guidance. While some Officers do put in the work and effort, most do not. I believe the current Officer Training and the lack of is a big part of this issue, so I have started on a new Handbook for Officers that come with rank specific responsibilities and more.

Warrant Officer

Warrant Officers are new officers within the battalion that are Selected by the 21st Command Team, there is a max of 2 Warrant Officers at a time. Warrant Officer is a Trial Rank within the Galactic Marines. WO’s are on a minimum 2 week Trial Period while they are assessed by other Officers & High Command within the Battalion to see how they uphold the position of an officer in the Galactic Marines. Warrant Officers will be in charge of managing the NCO Team within the battalion. What that entails is they will be in charge of checking quotas on Sundays and handing out warnings etc for those that did not complete their quotas. You will also be in charge of hosting a Bi-Weekly NCO meeting which goes over quotas, trainings, etc and overall just checking in with the NCO Team. Warrant Officers are also in charge of promoting Enlisted & NCO Members of the battalion up to the rank of SGM. Warrant Officers may also be assigned other tasks within the 21st by Battalion High Command.

Lieutenant & Captain
Lieutenants & Captains share the same responsibilities within the 21st. Both of these ranks are to focus on intel such as logging new recruits, handling LOA’s etc. LTs & CPTs are also expected to be the first line of communications for WO’s and to help them in any way needed. We expect LTs & CPTs to have an active presence in game, Host Battalion & Joint Simulation Trainings, Patrols etc. LTs & CPTs are also in charge of promoting Enlisted & NCO Members of the battalion up to the rank of SGM. LTs & CPTs may also be assigned other tasks within the 21st by Battalion High Command.

Major
Majors are the “Senior Officers” of the Battalion. Majors are assigned a few tasks within the Battalion, firstly Majors are in charge of handling all disciplinary actions within the Galactic Marines such as giving PT, strikes etc in regards to any issues such as arrests etc. Majors are also expected to help anyone below them with questions whether it be Officer related etc. Majors are also in charge of promoting Enlisted & NCO Members of the battalion up to the rank of SGM and higher with CMD+ Permission. Majors may also be assigned other tasks within the 21st by Battalion High Command.

Commander
Commanders within the Galactic Marines have a wide variety of tasks & responsibilities within the battalion. The main focuses of the 2 Commanders are overseeing the Officer Team & Sub Units within the Battalion. They are in charge of ensuring Officers are upholding their responsibilities, quotas etc. They are also in charge of ensuring Subunits are being run properly, hosting tryouts efficiently etc.  Commanders are also in charge of promoting Enlisted, NCO & Officer Members of the battalion up to the rank of MAJ with consultation of the BCMD & other Commanders of the battalion. Commanders are also in charge of a wide variety of other tasks that are assigned by BCMD+.

Battalion Commander
The Battalion Commander oversees the entirety of the Galactic Marines and ensures everything is operating smoothly. They are in charge of assigning tasks to Commanders and other Officers if needed, accepting/denying battalion suggestions etc.

Sub Units
Sub Units in the 21st are in a good place in terms of members and leadership. However I feel the tryouts for both Subunits could use some work. I feel the current tryouts for both Subunits are too easy and not RP oriented enough. My plan with the Subunits and this is currently being done with Keller’s Unit already but that is to revamp both tryouts, make them more RP based and slightly more challenging.

Jedi
At the current moment the 21st Jedi is in a horrible place in my opinion. It seems the 21st Jedi is lacking activity, it has a wonderful amount of members but lacks the activity. Maybe a handful of 21st Jedi are active and contribute to the battalion. With that being said we have recently selected a Mundi for 21st that is very experienced and has a lot of plans for 21st Jedi. With the selection of a new Mundi I plan to work closely with him on improving the Jedi Order within the 21st, it is quite obvious to me that this is one of the more pressing issues in 21st and needs to be worked on.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I see you listing the responsibilities of your ranks but not what you want to change of them. The question is Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of the term.  Can you clarify this for me?

21st is my home i just wanna make sure that its answered as clearly for all as possible.  Is there a reason to listing their responsibilities other than stating that? or are you wanting to change them?

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Just now, Mystic said:

I see you listing the responsibilities of your ranks but not what you want to change of them. The question is Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of the term.  Can you clarify this for me?

21st is my home i just wanna make sure that its answered as clearly for all as possible.  Is there a reason to listing their responsibilities other than stating that? or are you wanting to change them?

Currently they have no set responsibilities, what I listed is what each rank will be responsible for. I feel this is something the Officer Team severely lacks and definitely will improve the Officer Team. 

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

13 minutes ago, Cucumber said:

Currently they have no set responsibilities, what I listed is what each rank will be responsible for. I feel this is something the Officer Team severely lacks and definitely will improve the Officer Team. 

Oh gotcha. So the listing is the future responsibilities not current. Thank you.  

I was just confused. What's in the current works to progress the 21st Jedi team? Before voting i noticed its your first mention of something horrible in the battalion, but no way you plan to fix it,

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Oh gotcha. So the listing is the future responsibilities not current. Thank you.  

I was just confused. What's in the current works to progress the 21st Jedi team? Before voting i noticed its your first mention of something horrible in the battalion, but no way you plan to fix it,

As of right now, myself and @Hysterical which the new Mundi are discussing what we want to change, add etc. It has not been put on here as we are still working on what we want to do. I am not the kind of person that just goes and does whatever I want on my own. I feel the right thing to do is consult the others before I make decisions as they are apart of this battalion to. Hysterical is the new Mundi so anything 21st Jedi Related he will always be included, consulted etc. So the best I can give you currently is that we are discussing what we want to do. I can guarantee that there will be changes made.

Edited by Cucumber

35 minutes ago, Cucumber said:

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officers are new officers within the battalion that are Selected by the 21st Command Team, there is a max of 2 Warrant Officers at a time. Warrant Officer is a Trial Rank within the Galactic Marines. WO’s are on a minimum 2 week Trial Period while they are assessed by other Officers & High Command within the Battalion to see how they uphold the position of an officer in the Galactic Marines. Warrant Officers will be in charge of managing the NCO Team within the battalion. What that entails is they will be in charge of checking quotas on Sundays and handing out warnings etc for those that did not complete their quotas. You will also be in charge of hosting a Bi-Weekly NCO meeting which goes over quotas, trainings, etc and overall just checking in with the NCO Team. Warrant Officers are also in charge of promoting Enlisted & NCO Members of the battalion up to the rank of SGM. Warrant Officers may also be assigned other tasks within the 21st by Battalion High Command.

Lieutenant & Captain
Lieutenants & Captains share the same responsibilities within the 21st. Both of these ranks are to focus on intel such as logging new recruits, handling LOA’s etc. LTs & CPTs are also expected to be the first line of communications for WO’s and to help them in any way needed. We expect LTs & CPTs to have an active presence in game, Host Battalion & Joint Simulation Trainings, Patrols etc. LTs & CPTs are also in charge of promoting Enlisted & NCO Members of the battalion up to the rank of SGM. LTs & CPTs may also be assigned other tasks within the 21st by Battalion High Command.

Major
Majors are the “Senior Officers” of the Battalion. Majors are assigned a few tasks within the Battalion, firstly Majors are in charge of handling all disciplinary actions within the Galactic Marines such as giving PT, strikes etc in regards to any issues such as arrests etc. Majors are also expected to help anyone below them with questions whether it be Officer related etc. Majors are also in charge of promoting Enlisted & NCO Members of the battalion up to the rank of SGM and higher with CMD+ Permission. Majors may also be assigned other tasks within the 21st by Battalion High Command.

Commander
Commanders within the Galactic Marines have a wide variety of tasks & responsibilities within the battalion. The main focuses of the 2 Commanders are overseeing the Officer Team & Sub Units within the Battalion. They are in charge of ensuring Officers are upholding their responsibilities, quotas etc. They are also in charge of ensuring Subunits are being run properly, hosting tryouts efficiently etc.  Commanders are also in charge of promoting Enlisted, NCO & Officer Members of the battalion up to the rank of MAJ with consultation of the BCMD & other Commanders of the battalion. Commanders are also in charge of a wide variety of other tasks that are assigned by BCMD+.

Battalion Commander
The Battalion Commander oversees the entirety of the Galactic Marines and ensures everything is operating smoothly. They are in charge of assigning tasks to Commanders and other Officers if needed, accepting/denying battalion suggestions etc.

This is cool and all, but listing a handbook for 80% of your answer, doesnt really help me understand what you want to do.

Besides updating your subunit tryouts, and what I assume above is your future handbook, what else are you actually going to do. You've been planning this for a while and this app is very lackluster to the amount of time you had to prepare. Everything you want to do can be done within the first week of your term, so what are you going to do the other 11 weeks of it? 

For this imma -1. 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

45 minutes ago, Cucumber said:

However I feel the tryouts for both Subunits could use some work. I feel the current tryouts for both Subunits are too easy and not RP oriented enough. My plan with the Subunits and this is currently being done with Keller’s Unit already but that is to revamp both tryouts, make them more RP based and slightly more challenging.

You've been a SA and a CMD in 21st for a long time, what stopped you from remaking these tryouts before? Even with Luther as BCMD, a lot of people still saw you as the go-to leader for the battalion, so I'm confused why this hasn't been worked on yet. 

How do you think the 21st is viewed by the rest of the server right now? How are battalion relations with other groups?

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

This is cool and all, but listing a handbook for 80% of your answer, doesnt really help me understand what you want to do.

Besides updating your subunit tryouts, and what I assume above is your future handbook, what else are you actually going to do. You've been planning this for a while and this app is very lackluster to the amount of time you had to prepare. Everything you want to do can be done within the first week of your term, so what are you going to do the other 11 weeks of it? 

For this imma -1. 

Currently, I feel 21st is in a pretty good place. Everything I want to change as of now is listed above including the changes within the Officer Team & Ranks which is what you're referring to. But I respect your opinion, thanks for the feedback.

• Pay Respect 1

2 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

You've been a SA and a CMD in 21st for a long time, what stopped you from remaking these tryouts before? Even with Luther as BCMD, a lot of people still saw you as the go-to leader for the battalion, so I'm confused why this hasn't been worked on yet. 

How do you think the 21st is viewed by the rest of the server right now? How are battalion relations with other groups?

I have nothing but respect for Luther and he knows that, however he felt the Sub Units are fine in there current state which I respect as he is the BCMD and at the end of the day it is his choice. But I respectfully disagree, and it is now something I can work on during my term as I personally feel it is something that needs done.

Regarding battalion relations, I feel they are good right now. As far as I am aware there is no issues with any other battalions. I do feel that the 21st doesn't interact with other battalions as much as they could, but the NCO team does host joint trainings a couple times a week with other battalions etc. So overall I think relations are good except for the lack of interaction with other battalions more often than less which is something I want to change. I try as often as I can to get people to host joint trainings myself included, and also partake in other events etc with more battalions.

• Agree 1

On 1/1/2024 at 10:44 PM, Cucumber said:

As of right now, myself and @Hysterical which the new Mundi are discussing what we want to change, add etc. It has not been put on here as we are still working on what we want to do. I am not the kind of person that just goes and does whatever I want on my own. I feel the right thing to do is consult the others before I make decisions as they are apart of this battalion to. Hysterical is the new Mundi so anything 21st Jedi Related he will always be included, consulted etc. So the best I can give you currently is that we are discussing what we want to do. I can guarantee that there will be changes made.

Alright. 

+1. Best of luck. Don't let me down. Ill still be around!

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Head Admin
7 minutes ago, Cucumber said:

I have nothing but respect for Luther and he knows that, however he felt the Sub Units are fine in there current state which I respect as he is the BCMD and at the end of the day it is his choice. But I respectfully disagree, and it is now something I can work on during my term as I personally feel it is something that needs done.

Regarding battalion relations, I feel they are good right now. As far as I am aware there is no issues with any other battalions. I do feel that the 21st doesn't interact with other battalions as much as they could, but the NCO team does host joint trainings a couple times a week with other battalions etc. So overall I think relations are good except for the lack of interaction with other battalions more often than less which is something I want to change. I try as often as I can to get people to host joint trainings myself included, and also partake in other events etc with more battalions.

this is a pretty good response. I believe that having your battalion's backing is the most important thing when going for BCMD, and I think you have that (pending any mass -1s from 21st members). Gonna sit on a vote until I see others opinions. Best of luck in the meantime. 

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1, one of the main goals I had as 21st BCMD was to set up a line of succession for the battalion and Cucumber is the next in line. For the last month, maybe month and a half I have relied on Cucumber to do pretty close to all the work within the battalion to prepare him for the position. From what I’ve seen from him I can comfortably say that he will do well in the position and keep 21st prospering for at least the next 3 months.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1, I have a lot of respect for Cucumber when I see him around, always a positive attitude when I always saw him, I think the after reading some of the other questions and responses, it seems like he has a well planned idea on how this term is gonna go.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

So, I think you are a very good candidate for this position, but I would like to see a larger list of plans over your term. Because as it stands now it seems like you just have officer core, Jedi, and making dupes I just don’t think it will take 3 months to change the officer rank structure and the other plans could be done as a SA/21st CMD.

So I would like to see more plans before I vote.

Edited by -Ghost-
  • Disagree 1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, -Ghost- said:

So, I think you are a very good candidate for this position, but I would like to see a larger list of plans over your term. Because as it stands now it seems like you just have officer core, Jedi, and making dupes I just don’t think it will take 3 months to change the officer rank structure and the other plans could be done as a SA/21st CMD.

If you read above where I replied to Brooklyn and Kaiser, I answered almost identical questions if you wanna look at those replies.

Edited by Cucumber

Veteran Admin

Most interactions are pleasant around the server, answered questions here in depth, believe its worth to see these ideas come into fruition, Ive seen somewhere here about what would you do for the other 11 weeks but to be honest, if all targets are being hit, you've done what youve set out to do, a few sayings ive taken into real life are 'Dont touch something that doesnt need fixing' And if things are running by themselves and you dont NEED to do anything other then be on because the unit is active and trainings are held and tryouts revamped, ect then you are doing a good job so for that as I said would like to see where the term goes 

+1

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Dumb spelling and didnt proof read
  • Winner 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

4 hours ago, Cucumber said:

If you read above where I replied to Brooklyn and Kaiser, I answered almost identical questions if you wanna look at those replies.

I did read those replies, but I was asking if you had any big goals or plans that could take up more of your term. I get things will come up during this time but as you stated you just want things to stay the way they are so why do you want bacara?

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Just now, -Ghost- said:

I did read those replies, but I was asking if you had any big goals or plans that could take up more of your term. I get things will come up during this time but as you stated you just want things to stay the way they are so why do you want bacara?

21st is in the best place it has been on over a year, it was on the verge of being removed from what I heard. Currently I do not want to make any big changes in the battalion, there is nothing that NEEDS to change. The battalion is THRIVING the way it is currently and there is no reason to interrupt that. In my opinion there is no need for any BIG changes. I feel the question "why do you want Bacara" is a little weird as it is a question I answered on the application, but I will quote it for you. 

"I feel the 21st is in a pretty good place at the current moment, I feel the Officer & NCO Cores are in a good place currently as well. With that, I feel that we need to continue the cycle of having a BCMD that is consistent and continues to push the battalion in the right direction. I have spoken with most members of 21st about going for the position of BCMD and talked with them about their concerns and what they would like to see done etc and how they feel about me becoming BCMD. Along with speaking to other BCMDs and hearing what advice they have to help me make the transition easier if I were to get the position. Everyone I have spoken with has expressed support and believes I can do a good job. I know I am more than capable of becoming BCMD and my battalion also feels the same way. That is why I should become Battalion Commander of the 21st Nova Corps."

Please feel free to ask more questions if that didn't cover yours! :)

+1  Only good interactions. Perfect man for the job!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

On 1/2/2024 at 5:04 PM, -Ghost- said:

I would like to elaborate and explain a few things since alot of people are new here! (Guac dont delete me please)

21st has always been killed by big sudden changes. The battalion has shown multiple times it flourishes under long term adjustments, not quick ones. It needs dedication and its a fragile battalion that will snap at the wrong turn.  Its really hard to go into 21st BCMD with a plan other than stability and maintaining the current momentum. Some of the best BCMDs in 21st have had little planning and have turned out to be some of the most successful. 

Think of it like this. The battalion is a game. This game has had 25 different developers. Each developer codes differently. Over the years different code has gone unoptimized or reverted thus causing a tangle or spaghetti code. This makes it difficult as people get confused and lose interest. The best way to fix this is to gather like minded individuals and take your time untangling it. After that's all said and done you can proceed with the forward motions. Since the last wipe myself, gadget, luther, cucumber, and countless other people over the last year or so have slowly helped untangle this by standardizing things and removing outdated items. (docs standards etc). In order for this to continue on someone with that mindset needs to take the place, Even if the changes are gradual and not immense or plentiful, they are there and are benefitting the battalion. Outside in, its hard to know this. So from the inside i wanted to give that perspective. 

Cucumber's plans are short and time consuming and not something that can be fully explained by words or actions in game, Another reason the interview exists. So please know there's alot more to it than just what is readable

image.png?ex=65acc997&is=659a5497&hm=7ee

Edited by Mystic
  • Winner 1

+1 bring the fun back. Seriously from what I have heard being part of the battalion their is a solid plan in place.  We just need to see how the waters are traversed but in the end I believe he will lead the 21st in an upward positive direction.

• Friendly 1

+1 This man is an absolute unit; he's always on top of things inside the battalion. I think 21st would flourish under his leadership.

• Friendly 1

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

Veteran Admin
On 1/1/2024 at 9:04 PM, Cucumber said:

At the current moment the 21st Jedi is in a horrible place in my opinion. It seems the 21st Jedi is lacking activity, it has a wonderful amount of members but lacks the activity. Maybe a handful of 21st Jedi are active and contribute to the battalion. With that being said we have recently selected a Mundi for 21st that is very experienced and has a lot of plans for 21st Jedi. With the selection of a new Mundi I plan to work closely with him on improving the Jedi Order within the 21st, it is quite obvious to me that this is one of the more pressing issues in 21st and needs to be worked on.

I can say a few things about this. First of all, Cucumber was determined to find a good Mundi to lead the Jedi. Even though he could have picked someone prior to myself as there were many Jedi in the battalion, he didn't. He said it many times that he wanted to see commitment and dedication in the battalion from the Jedi. Cucumber has done an amazing job at keeping his word on everything he has said as far as I know. He has been working with me almost everyday talking about how we are going to improve the Jedi presence within the 21st. He has sat down and listened to my plans and has stated some of his own and what he would like to see. As far as the commitment to change the 21st Jedi for the better has been insane in my opinion. With that being said I personally can not wait to see what the future holds for him and for that it is a MAJOR +1 from me!

Edited by Hysterical
  • Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 Has done amazing work in the 21st and would love to see what he could do as a BCMD

• Friendly 1

+1 Basically is already like a bcmd

• Friendly 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

+1 Love cuck cumber <3

Edit: Imagine dumbing a +1 on your own app crazy

Edited by Bonzai
  • Dumb 2

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED