Request #2910 to buff medkits

Name: Monty

RP Rank: SFC

Suggestion: Increase the speed medkits heal or increase the amount of HP healed per tic

Implementation: Should just be some number adjustments. The medkit has been kinda bad for a while now and many medics would love to see it return to its former glory especially in an age when a jedi can just come up, right click, and do a medics job better

+1 being a medic takes years off your life on this server.

Just buff it by 2 health per second and we're chilling. With the recent battalion buff adding another 100 health its just so much longer

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 i would love this soooo much 

+1 doesnt need to be a HUGE buff, just a little qol please <3

Mystic said it best as always

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 I sat an entire event server deployment acting as 1 of 2 medics. And I'll tell ya right now. Fuck that shit, never again.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 i think a good buff will help gameplay way more when it comes to gameplay, its so awkward having to look at someone face for so long, during the heat of gameplay. Even making it 5% faster would do wonders its so slow.

If the devs deny it I would like to challenge Baron, Wosy, Guac, Xaze, and Jad to be medics in a deployment. 

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Veteran Admin

+1 way to many times the medkit has been too slow to keep up with everyones health

+1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Eclipse said:

+1 this is heat

Monty there is NO WAY you are on the server still dawg... you have literally been playing since I joined literally SIX YEARS AGO!!!

657 is his TIB btw
image.png?ex=657acec8&is=656859c8&hm=739

Edited by Mystic

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

21 hours ago, Eclipse said:

+1 this is heat

Monty there is NO WAY you are on the server still dawg... you have literally been playing since I joined literally SIX YEARS AGO!!!

This community will not be rid of until the day it ends

16 hours ago, Mystic said:

657 is his TIB btw
image.png?ex=657acec8&is=656859c8&hm=739

what does this mean and how can i reference it in the future for the youngins

+1 as a former SUP trooper I have worked with medics on the back and front lines and I must say this is a much needed change. I think for it to take 2 min to heal people to full is just insane.

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

+1 as someone who has been a medic basically the whole time, I've played on the server I feel like the medic kits were faster in 2021, and when I do heal people, I stand in front of them as to make sure they don't get hit and die, thus undoing all my hard work if they do.

Current: 104th SFC Roo

Former: DU Pipes | DU 2LT meat Dash-44 | 104th CMD Roo

1 hour ago, Rivergrub199 said:

+1 as someone who has been a medic basically the whole time, I've played on the server I feel like the medic kits were faster in 2021, and when I do heal people, I stand in front of them as to make sure they don't get hit and die, thus undoing all my hard work if they do.

They did heal faster. They were nerfed as a balancing thing iirc. With GMs upping the proficiency of their NPCs and boosting health every event you brought up another great point. 1 bullet from a T21 NPC undoes like 10 seconds worth of work. So you can quite literally spend a minute + per person healing. 

17 hours ago, Mystic said:

They did heal faster. They were nerfed as a balancing thing iirc. 

they were nerfed because they vastly out healed npcs back when you couldnt set hp and weapons. that issue has long since been resolved but the medkits were never buffed to compensate

+1, being a medic sucks rn and its hard to get peeps motivated to be a medic

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2