KaiserNeiner's 212th BCMD Re-Application 2

Head Admin

Steam Name: KaiserNeiner

RP Name: 212th BCMD Cody

Steam ID: 76561198253466298

Battalion You Are Applying For: 212th Attack Battalion

How Many Terms Have You Held This Position?: 2 Terms

Why Do You Wish To Maintain This Position?: One of the biggest reasons I want to continue to hold my position is because I’m succeeding in it. Obviously I love being 212th BCMD, but I think my work speaks for a good reason as to my desire to continue. Enjoying what I do is a huge part of why I’m applying for another term. The purpose I feel from helping run this battalion is fantastic, and something I’m incredibly grateful for. 

Over the past 3 months, I have worked tirelessly to maintain standards and always improve my battalion. With my guidance and dedication from my officers, 212th continues to show the same success it has over the past year, and I have no intention of letting that subside or take my foot off the gas. While I do believe this battalion can survive and do well without me, my battalion attributes me as a key component to its success.

Current Availability: At the end of September I was let go from my job, so while I look for new work I currently have an ample amount of time to spend on the server. I would say my availability looks like Noon to Midnight EST every day, with extended time on the weekends. I am officially able to no-life this server.

What Have You Achieved Within Your Battalion During Your Past Term?:

Established responsibilities and expectations for each officer rank
Mentored and guided our Officer Corp to be self sufficient and stable
Turned WO back into a trial officer rank
Managed STRIKE zone events; large scale missions for 212th on short notice

Hosted and pushed for more Joint Trainings between battalions
Helped bring back officer interviews and rank transfer interviews
Outlined guidelines for promoting enlisted troopers
Pushed for an extremely high level of activity within the battalion
Improve in game and comms RP with myself and the battalion

Appointed new leads for both subunits (2x for 2ndAC)

Helped revive SUP in 212th
Oversaw a new disciplinary system’s implementation 

What Improvements or Changes do You Plan on Making Within your Battalion?:

Before I go into my usual breakdown for different portions of the battalion, one of the biggest things I want to change is how the 212th is seen by other battalions. In the past 30 days we’ve had an uptick in arrests, and with that we’ve created a new disciplinary system to give warning to those that need it and punish those that actually deserve it. This has allowed us to significantly cut down on arrests and mingey activity. While it still happens especially for newer players, we’re seeing VERY little repeat offenders now.

We’re now approaching a time where 212th troopers combat proficiency in events is increasing, Our guys are working together incredibly well, and communication is at an all time high. The battalion is doing extremely well as of now, and I intend to keep it that way.

Enlisted: Getting enlisted troopers into regiments is probably my number 1 priority right now. Allowing them to explore different options for purpose and kits is really important, and it helps them improve their weapons rather than your standard DC15A or S. With the new promotion guidelines, officers are encouraged to promote enlisted troopers based on performance rather than just TIG. TIG guidelines are still existent, along with a boarding training requirement for all 212th to go from CPL to SGT.

NCO’s: I don’t plan to change much for NCO’s. I want to make sure these guys are getting the opportunity to lead events and aren’t just defaulting to the same lead every time, which was a problem for a small amount of time. Overall NCO’s are solid right now and the only change I’d potentially make is increasing merit points for promo or adding a higher TIG requirement to make promotions feel more meaningful.

Officers: I focused a lot of work on officers during my last term and it’s shown. I no longer have to cover multiple facets of the battalion, and we’ve divided responsibilities by rank very clearly. Improving the standards that we hold officers to will always increase, and that’s my only intended improvement at the moment.

2ndAC: We’ve had some significant “changing of the guard” with 2ndAC Commander Barlex, but Bane is a Former Cody and has the motivation to actually make changes. When we were looking for a new lead, Bane filled in as a de facto leader, wanting to increase the difficulty of 2ndAC tryouts and Parjai tryouts. This desire to improve has kicked 2ndAC in the pants with their leaders, and we’re seeing numbers in the subunit we haven’t seen for a long time. I plan to continue pushing standards while also helping 2ndAC leaders to host tryouts more often and offer guidance where I can.

Ghost Company: With the departure of Rezz, Misfit has stepped up in big ways. I sound like a broken record, but the standards of this RP subunit have skyrocketed. GC ARC has truly settled into the role of the “elite of the elite” and tryouts have gotten a lot stricter. Hosting more recon and stealth missions is important for me, and I plan on doing these semi-regularly for GC with the GCC’s feedback.

Regiments: We have new REGL and REGA leadership who each have spent their fair share of time in the battalion and different regiments, giving them insight on how to manage groups correctly. The one we need the most help with is Heavy, and I’m not entirely sure what to do. This was a problem during my last app, and I think the class as a whole might need an update server side. I plan on getting with other HVYL’s and BCMD’s to discuss a small buff to HVY to help them out across all battalions, not just 212th.

SUP has been revived. Support was absolutely dead at the end of my first term, but with Gator’s lasting effect and Hamm’s continued leadership, the regiment is kicking ass. We hosted a lot more pilot trainings and events which definitely got activity up, and the potential for either 2ndAC SUP or GC SUP has intrigued a lot of people.

ARC is kicking more ass than they ever did when I was ARCL. Saint as the new ARCL has already made a new tryout for ARC within 212th and has been holding activity checks VERY frequently to make sure our best troopers are actually getting on. He and Gator make a good duo, and ARC is currently full within 212th with A LOT of troopers going for their certs.

MED is thriving right now even though it struggled a bit during my most recent term. I’ve helped Shade with recruitment for the regiment, while he holds standards and is incredibly in touch with our current medics. 2ndAC MED is a very desired whitelist, and that definitely helps get people into the MED branch.

ARF was struggling as of last week, but with my direct support I’ve helped steer new recruits into the ARF regiment. We have a good squad right now, and with a lot of our leadership being ARF, it certainly helps. One big contributing factor is the desire to RP, to scout, and to even “/me grapples up” to then be brought up to a higher vantage point.

We recently added a Heavy Ordinance Lead position as one of our 3 HVO spots, and I look forward to actually having some rocket troopers on the battlefield. This is one regiment I’ll be looking directly at for a while as activity with this group has been tricky.

Jedi: This has been interesting. Bana has been an amazing Obi Wan coming right after Joking, and while he splits his time between 212th and Rancor, he’s always there when we need him. I plan on putting a good chunk of my focus this next month into boosting up our current active Jedi and encouraging more recruitment. It’s a simple plan, and I hope it’ll be effective.

One thing I want to start doing with Jedi is having them partake and host sims with troopers. We want to start running troopers vs Event Job sims where Jedi act as Sith or hostile force users, and troopers work on movement and communication to whittle their HP down enough for the kill. Additionally, using the whirlwind and blast tactic that Bana and I have almost perfected will allow Jedi to provide a much more important role in missions and combat.

Overall the 212th is succeeding, and I want to continue seeing that success with me at the helm. I have the support of my officers and to my knowledge my battalion, and I’m extremely confident that I can continue to lead 212th into greatness. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

massive +1 this guy has given his life and soul to the battalion. i know people have flourished under him, me being one of them. He always wants to strive for the best both for the battalion and the community. i see no one better to take this mantle and mentor and guide the current Senior officer corps so that they may pick up the mantle.

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1, has done amazing from what I seen. (Why aren't you going for attack reg!?)

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Head Admin
6 minutes ago, Cucumber said:

+1, has done amazing from what I seen. (Why aren't you going for attack reg!?)

@BadDog and @Bacta put me on the 212th kool aid and it would take a lot to get me off of it 

• Informative 1

spacer.png

+1 This guy is amazing at what he does. There is no arguing that he did well in both of his terms and I got to see them as both his regimental as well as one of his officers. He's got what it takes to keep going and I'm hoping he's given the position for a 3rd time. Much love Kaiser! Good luck! :peepoLove:

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 GOOOOOO KAISERRRR!

+1. Kaiser is a great guy especially as a BCMD. Honestly despite me not being in 212th anymore I still get to talk to kaiser either in game discord TS whatever and honestly? He makes my day better when I'm just feeling depressed by just saying dumb ass jokes xD. 212th as a former member wouldn't probably be the same without kaiser so I think Kaiser should go for another round of Cody. 

+1\

While I did heavily question when I heard about some of your hostility towards HC that I was hearing about, your usage of using 212th to its full strength makes 212th alive when it comes to being a BCMD you have a robust structure for 212th and able to push 212th to its limits which is textbook of what a BCMD should do obviously.

Have a good term, and get a job lol

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

+ 1 I haven't been here for that long but from what I have seen during my time here he seemed to do great things for 212th and by the looks of his application is going to make 212th even better than he already has. 

"I see. So, the mission was your usual version of success, then?"

Admin | Fleet Admiral Yularen | CG SGM Price | Hunter Zero

+1 Great Commander 212th is looking good!

Current: CG ARC SGM Beater |

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume

+1 He has held up and revived many parts of the 212th and I think he still has plans to make the battalion even better.

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Head Admin
21 hours ago, Joseph22 said:

+1. Kaiser is a great guy especially as a BCMD. Honestly despite me not being in 212th anymore I still get to talk to kaiser either in game discord TS whatever and honestly? He makes my day better when I'm just feeling depressed by just saying dumb ass jokes xD. 212th as a former member wouldn't probably be the same without kaiser so I think Kaiser should go for another round of Cody. 

This was really heartwarming to read Joseph. Thanks for the kind words dude, my time working w you in 212th and staff has been excellent and I hope our staff work continues together. 

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 I need my twin <3

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Head Admin
Just now, Banoodle said:

+1 I have been in synergy for years. Kaiser is hands down one of the best BCMDs that i've had the honor to be under. I see him going far if he wishes to surpass BCMD. Best of luck kaisuckles.

Not chatgpt very nice

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk