Kirawrasaurus Rex

RP Name: 

Guild Leader Abraxas

RP Rank: 

Guild Lieutenant

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:64264169

Why should you become Governor?:

I feel as if I should become Governor due to my experiences within the guild and the senate. With each I have talked with members of the senate and the guild and I have heard what complaints that they have and changes they would like to see. Within that I have already started making changed to the guild that I can within my power those are not limited to but include speaking with the dev team to get bugs fixed, resolve complaints such as the marshal position being a glorified evaluator, along with presenting a new way for the guild evaluation to be ran and getting it approved. I have a pretty good level of respect within the guild and the members within it, and they feel as if they can bring forward ideas and issues within it that they may have. Within the senate there are clear overlying issues that are definitely brought up about more during my time there. There are some longer standing senate members who have looped me in some of these issues. Some of these members are still here while others are not. One of the issues brought forward is the activity of the senate. Personally I feel as if change starts at the top referring to its leadership. If a unit doesn't have an active leadership igniting a fire under its members giving them a reason to be active such as promoting RP scenarios and giving them something to do the members will continue to be active. I feel as if leadership in any unit should lead by example setting the standards for their unit and are not above any grunt work such as evals/selections, upholding disciplinary actions, or holding themselves accountable for the same requirements as the rest of the faction. Within the guild I feel like I have been a responsive leader doing evaluations where I see it is needed, hailing disciplinary actions as they happen while being around and having an active presence within the community and I feel that the recent change in the activity within the guild shows that since minor changes were made. I have many more ideas that I'm finalizing that include ideas for not only the guild but as a faction as whole and I hope I’m given the opportunity to implement them as the governor.

Availability:

In Game:

Monday - Friday: 6:30pm - 12:00am EST

Saturday + Sunday: All Day

Discord:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 12:00am EST limited due to at work but am able to reply then available fully after

Saturday + Sunday: All Day

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

Bounty Hunter: [June. 2022 - Now]

Clan XO of Rose Family

Guild Evaluator (July 2022)

Guild Marshal (July 2022 - August 2022)

Guild Lieutenant (August 2022 - Current)

Senate: [2017 - February 2018] - [November 2022 - December 2022]

Senator  Padme Amidala

-------------------------

Senator Gume Saam

Senator Meena Tills

Jedi Order: [June 2017 - February 2018] - [July 2022 - Current]

Jedi Master Aayla Secura

Jedi Council Member

Sentinel Branch Master

SOBDE: [October 2017 - February 2018] - [July 2022 - Current]

Fi Skirata [Rank: LTC, Squad XO]

Bad Batch Jedi [Rank: SGM]

212th: [July 2022 - August 2022] - [October - Current]

212th 2ndAC MEDO SSGT Kirara

212th 2ndAC MED SGM Hot Pocket

104th: [August 2022 - October 2022]

104th MEDO WO Dash - 44 (August 2022 - October 2022)

Staff: [September 2017 - February 2018]

Vet Admin (2017-2018)

Trainer Officer [TRO] (2017 - 2018)

Chief of Game Masters [Now known as Game Master Director] (2017 - 2018)

What do you feel the role of the Governor is?:

I feel as if the role of Governor is comparable to the role of a regimental by being the voice/decision maker for all of the members in the civilian faction. This relates to how within the faction the governor has the final say in who does what as well as making sure that the people within it are heard whether they are complaints or suggestions. The Governor also appoints their leaders (Mas and Guild Leader) and with this responsibility it is also their job to take what the people put in for suggestions/complaints about the guild or senate and implement/resolve what's needed. Another function of the governor can be to maintain the balance that will go throughout the civilian faction with the guild side acting more hostile, the senate friendly and the civilian faction the middle ground between the two. With this the governor would need to make sure that the scale with these three is kept at an equal as much as possible with not one side becoming too overbearing that it is the only thing seen. As well as this it would be the governor's job to make sure that while this balance is kept that each one is doing what it can to develop healthy RP with the server in their own aspect.

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

Yes

How do you plan to improve relations between the guild and the server?

In the regimental equivalent position it gives me a lot of pull to do my part in improving relations with the other factions of the server, but I feel this is a two way street. One of the key factors that I feel is needed is communication between factions. I would want to break this down faction by faction as each faction's relations differ and require different attention for a resolution.

Senate
Currently relations between the senate and the guild are pretty good. There are quite a few guild members who are contracted by the senate. Something I would like to see more of is the senators interacting with the civilians/guild as they are their acting officials. I feel like they can help promote more RP with each other and help each other out with growing.

Jedi Order

I have already sat down with jedi leadership (Current Mace and Yoda) on things that we can do to improve relations with each other as well as RP situations that we can have with each other. With this we do have plans in the work that will encourage RP interactions not only with bounty hunters but also the Jedi order.

Clones

This is where it gets trickyThis is where I feel as if there are issues on both ends. I will do my best to make sure that my bounty hunters are following proper bounty hunter rules such as PID as well as encouraging RP interactions with clones by participating in RP situations that may come up whether they be friendly or hostile. For the clone side of things I feel as if the same can be said with them also following PID rules and encouraging RP with bounty hunters without being too overbearing and overwhelming in terms of base passes and the rules that follow with it

Naval

This is a difficult one to deal with as there isn't much of a presence from naval when I am on and as such I wouldn’t know what the state relations would be with them. I would be more than happy have to sit down with whoever is in charge at the moment to work out some of the issues that their may me between us if any

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?

Yes

Side Note: I do have a reading and writing disability so I will do my best to reply on the forms to any questions you may have but more elaborated responses may have to go to voice on TeamSpeak

Many times you have been vocal about your plans and what you want to achieve. Personally with my experience working with you in jedi, I believe you have got what it takes. 

+1 hard working In any position given to them 

Edited by Gears
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

14 hours ago, Kirara said:

nge starts at the top referring to its leadership. If a unit doesn't have an active leadership igniting a fire under its members giving them a reason to be active such as promoting RP scenarios and giving them something to do the members will continue to be active.

I feel that this is the biggest issue in all of the factions (except Jedi) right now. The leaders of the factions spend too much time doing administrative work. While the administrative work is extremely important, it has taken a back seat to in game rp that actually encourages people to get on the server and pushes people to actually do things with the systems we have in place. I think one of the biggest things you struggle with is this exact point. I could be wrong here but it feels like a call out to the senate which from the outside point of view this feels very hypocritical. As someone who has been back mainly on bounty hunter for the past few weeks I have seen you in-game as your Bounty Hunter once (not afk). As the lone guild leadership right now. I think it is extremely important for hunters to interact with guild leadership often and at least even see them doing something other than being AFK. This may be due to schedule differences but I have seen you on your Jedi many times. I also have talked to others who play at different times than me and they feel the same way. 

I know you can do the out of game work extremely well, but I think your in game presence is extremely lacking. It’s exactly what was missing during Brooklyns term I feel and I don’t think you will bring it. 

-1 but if you get this position find a guild leadership who can do the in-game actions if you find yourself not capable to do them. Good luck.

• Informative 2

🌓🌙

I can finally vote on these things again!!

I've had long talks with Kirara about her plans and goals if she were to get the position of Governor. With everything she showed me and explained to me, I was truly blown away with the work and dedication she put in. She wants to really revitalize and shape the Citizen role to its full potential, and I believe she has what it takes to make the Citizen faction something that rivals the other factions in strength and uniqueness.

+1!

• Funny 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

+1

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Head Admin

+1, good luck

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

GM Leadership

+1
Nobody else is putting in the work you are for the guild, 100% deserved

• Pay Respect 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

We had a long and extended chat last night about the goals and ideas that you had for the Civilian faction as a whole. With the conversation that we have, I am confident you have the ideas to revitalize things as a whole. That's why I am providing my +1.

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

+1 I have seen her work personally and she does a good job when she puts her mind too it. I know rp wise i havent seen her BH around but I still know that this is going to improve drastically. You would make a good fit. Good luck kirara

Edited by hellz
  • Confused 1

+1 good luck

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Out of every single person within the Guild/citizen faction, In my personal opinion you're by far the most dedicated person to the actual faction and can actually stick to their words then they want to get something done.

+1

• Dumb 1

Former: Delta-07 Sev|Rancor Hammer|
Current: Omega-15 Fi

+1 You were the one I wanted to take over when I left, and after reading the app it only confirms my beliefs. While I do believe you will need a strong structure under you, your plans and ideas will make the Civilian Faction thrive. Just find guys for the day to day to you can tackle everything else. Good luck.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

-1. I have had past and present experiences with you i will not hold you to here, but i simply prefer the other candidate, just due to my ability to conversate and roleplay with them far easier. 

Regardless i wish you both best of luck in your interviews.

• Dumb 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

Love your roleplay, this was a great app!

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk