Zeros

Steam Name: Zeros 

RP Name: 501st TC CMD Appo

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

Battalion you are applying for: 501st BCMD Rex

Experience:
104th Mechanized Private - Captain
I’ll be honest, 104th was the first thing to catch my eye when I first joined Synergy, just over a year ago actually! It’s been a real ride since but it was really where I began to build my skills and experience on server. It was a really good learning environment, whether it be from Sinker or the lessons learned on the road to CPT. The memories and friendships I formed and continue to hold that stemmed from 104th is just..wow. This was really where I began to find my place on the server and thrive, whether it be learning the ropes of leadership, how the server works, and everything bundled into that tent. 

41st Recon 1st Lieutenant
I formed a lot of friendships within 41st while a 104th, which eventually led to me joining. 41st wasn’t the longest lasting battalion, close to about a month, but it really taught lessons and drove the stake of experience further into the dirt. While 104th was incredible and still is, there was much more space in 41st to expand and learn. Improcco Company was another subunit experience and 41st itself was where I really learned what roleplay, other than just the standard MED or EOD, meant to the server and how it could impact my own experience.

501st Legion CSM - Commander
Really the one that matters most here. I remember joining 501st after growing incredibly close with many members of the battalion and decided to join. It truly feels like home, where I’ve never felt a burnout of the battalion and rarely of the server. Over my many months of being in the battalion, I’ve learned many lessons and still continue to learn even more. Whether it be from how to handle discipline to how to run a regiment effectively. It has really shown me how important it is to be a positive role model for members in the battalion, and to ensure you don’t set a bad precedent in anyone’s minds. As a REGL, I’ve learned how to effectively manage the selection of positions and decision making in such an important role, which I really have to thank for making the transition into Commander such an easy one. TCC/Appo is an incredible point to learn from, with managing a subunit and dealing with all the perks/downsides of doing such. It’s a real experience and is the closest thing to BCMD I can think of.. All three of these, which I hold currently, have paved the way for my confidence to run for Rex, as they’ve given me the closest experience to Battalion Commander that I can ask for.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe I should become a Battalion Commander due to my ability to be a strong leader, overall experience in the battalion and on the server, maturity in matters, as well as my continued effort and dedication to the 501st. I’ve always had a strong belief in communication within the battalion. This can range from simply asking for another opinion on a change, passing down information that is safe to be known, and making sure everyone’s perspective is considered and made heard. I believe this is an extremely important trait to have when running a battalion, as you’re running a battalion, not just a project by yourself.  The 501st needs a communicative and strong head, which I can definitely be. Doesn’t hurt that I’m active, either.

Availability: Basically every day, weekdays is usually 4-9 PM EST, weekends is basically the whole day unless I have plans. ALWAYS on discord!

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Over a year, I joined back in early July of 2021.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: 

Before I begin with my plans and goals, I’d just like to begin with the handling of the transition from my current role into BCMD Rex if I get the position. If I were to get Rex, REGL and TCC/Appo would both be empty of a person. My immediate steps will be making sure that the process of opening REGL would be as smooth as possible and that the REGA is capable for the position if they were to apply. The TCC/Appo being open is another piece, but I’m confident with who is in TC that it can be efficiently run and have new leadership once I’m no longer in charge of it. Of course I’m not going to abandon it, I’m still Rex!  I’d always be available for an extra opinion and especially a guiding hand to both the REGL/REGA and TC leadership. Here comes the big part.

Torrent Company:

TC recently lost a few members and we’re very empty, but we’ve begun to fill back up with both Boomer and Fives being selected. Regardless of the rest of the slots being open, TC should begin to fill back up, as it usually does. My actual goals for the company would be to see more roleplay as their character, not just in game roleplay. RP has been on the up and up for us, but not as much as THE CHARACTER. Otherwise, TC is currently fine structure wise and doesn’t need major change.

332nd Company:

332nd recently just reopened its doors after about a week or two of being closed for changes to joining/structure itself, but the future of 332nd looks extremely promising. There’s a lot of changes planned, all of which I completely agree with. All I’d like to see from 332nd is it full of competent roleplayers, and especially to see Jesse filled again. I’ll be completely honest, 332nd currently has two amazing leaders and all I expect to have to do is give my input on changes/ideas and ensure that change actually happens, making it a more “hands-off” type of approach, while still being there for them. The goal is to be more than a helmet skin in the end.

Senior Officers:

The SO Core has slowly but surely begun to fill again, but we’ve been lacking in what MAJ+ do differently from a Captain, other than the ability to promote. I’d like to see senior officers playing more into the part of mentoring Junior Officers and even NCOs, seeing as how they’re almost top of the chain at this point in the battalion. It can be talking to a CPT on how to be noticed for Major and asking if they have any questions on the jump from JO to SO, everything of that caliber. MAJ+ won’t become super complicated, but I’d like to see it more than just someone else who can promote officers.

Warrant Officer:

Warrant Officer is really the big section of change I want to see. For a while, we had WOs sitting in their position for over a month because no one saw them as ready to move up yet, but not demoting them to CSM. I personally want to add a guideline of ~21 days at WO maximum. If you haven’t done enough to be promoted after that, you’ll be set down unless an exception is made such as an LOA or just needing a little longer. Another thing I REALLY want to see return is the Weekly Reports from WO, which essentially will detail the amount of training, recruitments, and all of that each week. This’ll also cover the weekly summary of both NCOs and SNCOs each week, and then if the NCO core has any complaints/comments for the officers that they’d like to be anonymous. 

NCO Core:

The NCO core is quite perfect structurally in my eyes, but the amount of trainings is at a concerning low. My main goal is not to have trainings constantly, as that’s a burnout in seconds, but at least two or three a week from the entire core, not just a person. We’ve been incentivizing training and recruitments for the past week or two, and I’d like to continue to do that. 

Jedi:

With Jedi right now, we’re in a pretty rough situation, with only our lore characters and 1-2 actively playing, we can always improve that. I’d like to see more recruitment for them within the Jedi discord and a push in game. Subunit Jedi is a little hidden on how to join and I want to see it much more transparent on how to become either 332nd or TC Jedi, although we’ve recently limited the slots for both of which to encourage competition for the spots. 

Intel:

With Intel, we’ve recently re-automated our current roster and it works like a charm, but we have the dilemma of our new roster being completed and automated. It’s a decision on whether we continue to use the old one which still works or go through the process of adding every current member to the new one and making the complete swap. Otherwise, we’re doing pretty well!

Roleplay:

Yeah, almost every BCMD+ application has an RP section, but I’m not here to say that we “need to enforce roleplay as a standard” because forcing RP is the worst possible idea. The 501st has already been pushing for roleplay within our ranks and encouraging it within encounters, deployments, and just IC conversations in game. I don’t want to force anything, but rather continue to encourage and incentivize roleplay. Rex being on almost daily will make the 501st have way more opportunity, which is what I hope for. My goal is to push for much more character playing, especially within deployments and mass-taking a quest for the sake of it. 

Player Retention:

The BIGGEST issue I can possibly address here, is player retention. 501st and the server itself has been having this issue for the past couple weeks and it’s really disheartening to see. The main way I plan to combat this is to be active myself, which’ll encourage members to stay online and active. I can also find ways to incentivize activity with trainings, patrols, and also by starting little encounters (even if it’s box RP) with my ability as an SA/GM. It’s always been part of 501st culture to make sure everyone feels at home and welcome, which is something that needs to strengthen and continue to be part of our culture to keep players within the battalion. Of course, it also relies on everyone else to keep the system running, but I’m here to make sure that happens.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Winner 2

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

+1, you are very clearly the only person for this position right now. You have the drive, the activity, and roleplay for this position. Interacting with you as anakin is always great and i think it will only get better with you in this posiiton. Good luck from an old rex to the next generation.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Easiest +1 of my life

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 these are the kind of applications i love to read. best of luck 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 , Seen this man interact with the battalion every now and then and it's great to witness. Always a pleasure to see this man in-game.

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

+1 easy day my guy 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 good luck

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Zeroes, my man. It has been an absolute journey, watching your time in the 501st. From your time of CSM all the way to CMD it has been nothing but amazing watching you gain experience and leadership skills among other things. I can, with 100% certainty say that you are completely ready for this position. Not only do you believe in yourself but the people surrounding you, inside and out of the battalion believe in you too.

+1

Congrats on making it to the finish line...

spacer.png

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk