Rancor CMD Colt

RP Rank:

CMD

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:156107399

Battalion you are applying for:

Rancor BCMD Blitz

Experience:

(THIS IS NO SPECIFIC ORDER JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD)

Previous 501st CMD

Previous 501st REGL

Previous 501st TCCx3

Previous 41stGCL Faie

Previous Delta Squad BCMD Boss (When he was an applicable position)

Previous Delta Squad XO Sev

Previous SOBDE CMD Hunter

Previous Bad Batch Tech

Previous Bad Batch Echo

Previous Rancor CMD Havoc

Previous Rancor CMD Hammer

Previous Rancor REGL

Previous Navy Rear Admiral

Previous Jedi Etain Tur-Mukan

Current Rancor CMD

Current Alpha-22 Aven

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

The main reasons why I should become the Battalion Commander of Rancor because, I have prior experience in the field of being a BCMD, During my time as BCMD and learning under the SOBDE Regimental at the time and I feel as though during that time I feel as though that I left Delta in a very good spot when I did end up leaving. With that said I want to transfer my prior knowledge as BCMD Boss into BCMD Blitz. I know that people who just play the server and aren’t in the same battalion probably just see me as a shitposter and sometimes a minge, however, when shit goes down I put all of that in my pocket and make sure that I am getting everyones opinions and making sure that nobody is left out of the discussion and everyone has stated their opinions and then take all of those thoughts and apply them to whatever either the group I am in or just by myself. I also have seen numerous BCMDs come and go especially in Rancor and after all that I have been through in Rancor I feel as though every time a BCMD leaves and I am around them alot and get to know them and how they operate, the way they operate also rubs onto me a little bit so I think that makes me a perfect candidate for this BCMD position.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?:

Yes I do.

Availability:

(TIMES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH SCHOOL STARTING SOON AND WORK HOURS CHANGING)

Weekdays:

Mon-Fri - Usually after 5 PM EST to around 9-10 PM EST

Weekends: (Depends on if my work wants me on those days)

Saturday - Anytime after 5:30 PM EST to around 10-11 PM EST

Sunday - 11 AM EST - 9-10 PM EST

I am always available on Discord however (Bleach#0002)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

First joined August 2017

| Alpha 22 CPT Aven has played for 10287:25:47.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do.

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Firstly, I want to see Rancor thriving and alive. The current way that Rancor is structured is we currently have 6 officers in the battalion, however, we only have 3 EU Officers who is our current Shaak Ti and our current Valiant/Trantos, and our current Havoc, I wish that at the end of my term to have more EU Officers and more NA officers so that we don’t have the same person taking up multiple ARC Trainings, while this isn’t a bad thing at all, this is also a fast track way to burn someone out, I no longer want this to be the case, the current system that was put in place by the former BCMD Blitz where each officer has to host a minimum of 1 training every on-week and if they choose to host one on an off-week then by all means, I love this system and I want to further develop it as time goes on by possibly hosting more trainings throughout the week giving more people the opportunity to become an ARC Trooper.

Secondly, With the recent departure of Weapons and Tactics training, there has been a document that all ARC Leads/Officers have access too, they can give the recruit who wants to go for ARC once they have successfully passed ARC Selections, and they will be able to use this document in their further career as an ARC Trooper, this system that was put in place was interesting however, I plan on making some changes to the way that it is rolled out and when it can be given to the new ARC Troopers.

Thirdly, Events, the current way that events are structured for Rancor is that we get deployed once a week for the regimental deployments and on occasion get deployed throughout the week, I plan on working with the current GMD if I am appointed BCMD Blitz to assign us a Game Master and make a sort of Campaign for Rancor revolving around things that happened in Rancors Lore.

Fourthly, Subunits, Recently Alpha Class has been renamed to Muunilinst 10, I personally quite like the change up from just the normal Alpha Class RP with the 7 Alphas casually role playing with each other, however, this does eventually get old and boring for the Alphas, so I personally am a big fan of this change and I hope to work with the current Alpha 17/Fordo to make sure that Munnilinst 10 are not fooling around and setting a bad image on not just themselves but the rest of Rancor. And just like the main body of Rancor, I wish to work with the current GMD to appoint a GM for the Munnilinst 10 to possibly get a Campaign revolving around the group and their adventures throughout their lore.

Fifthly, the Quest System and how it will affect Rancor. With the upcoming implementation of the Quest system, this will provide Rancor with something that will keep us busy and make sure that Rancor aren’t just standing in corners AFK waiting for something to happen. Now this is a very long term goal that I want to implement into Rancor however, when it is eventually added to the server I hope to be one of the first Battalions to fully utilize the system.

And Lastly, I also would like to see more Roleplay between Rancor, Muunilinst 10, and the rest of the battalions on the server and make sure that Rancor isn’t being represented in a negative manner. Recently, there have been reports of Rancor members being very disrespectful to other members of the community and making Rancor look like it is just pure toxicity and that Rancor are just dicks who don’t like anyone. I plan on making this a thing of the past and making sure that Rancor are the best in terms of attitude and the amount of bullshittery that we get up to is kept in check, now I know that this sounds like alot coming from me and what people may think of me, I’m here to tell them that the times have changed and I am a better man than I was in the past.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes I do.

Edited by Bleach
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Banned

+1 cant wait for your Gregor app!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

+1 definitely capable and has decent ideas that look towards the future of Synergy as a whole. 

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1

While people may and will meme on the idea of Bleach becoming a Battalion Commander. He has been a vital asset inside the battalion throughout my short term, he understands when to have fun and when to remain professional which is a key quality to have in a Battalion Commander. He has demonstrated throughout his time in the battalion is his overall commitment, correct attitude and a brilliant sense of maturity and I believe he will continue to do so. People have approached me with concerns about me "making Bleach an officer" and the reality is, I didn't care then and he has prospered into potentially one of the best officers inside of the battalion. I have great faith in his judgement and his character and look forward to seeing the future of Rancor. 

Edited by Void
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

+1 you're always a blast to interact with, you have great plans for Rancor, and i feel that you were setup by the people before you for this moment. 

I wish you the best of luck on your interview!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1, Really great guy. I see a good time in the battalion under him

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Oh boy where to start, I don’t think you are capable to hold this position for a number of reasons that I will list

1. Toxicity: you are one of the most toxic people I have interacted with on the server and while most of the time it is just jokes, if you do that as BCMD around new members who might not know you are joking, it could likely turn them away from Rancor or possibly the community. Additionally, if I was a member of your officer corps and had to bring an issue I had to you, I would likely struggle to bring it up to you because of your toxicity and attitude.

2. Your, for lack of a better word, lack of commitment to a battalion. Not too long ago you left 501st just days after you had gotten TC Fives. You also got yourself a 3 month blacklist from SOBDE from leaving and rejoining in short periods of time. While I think you will take this more seriously because it is a BCMD position. How can I be sure you won’t be bored of the job 2 weeks in and decide to leave?

If you do get this position, I wish you the best of luck

Edited by Hanz
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 7

🌓🌙

• Director
Director

+1 I believe you have the ability to do a good job and have rancor continue down the path it is on. 

Hey @Hanz, I do want to thank you for bringing these concerns that you have about my past actions on the server, so i'm not going to waste anytime and dive in head first.

Toxicity:

3 hours ago, Hanz said:

1. Toxicity: you are one of the most toxic people I have interacted with on the server and while most of the time it is just jokes, if you do that as BCMD around new members who might not know you are joking, it could likely turn them away from Rancor or possibly the community.

This I completely understand where you're coming from, however, I do want to say that any toxic things that were said to you were all just in good fun because I personally see you as a good friend on the server and just like to crack jokes with friends and have a fun time on the server, but for the newer members of the community I do definitely see what you mean by my jokes possibly taking a dark turn towards being toxic, with newer players I try my best to keep the joking to a minimum  with them because obviously I do not know them and they don't know my sense of humor and what I say could possibly be seen as toxic in their eyes. Over the last little while I personally feel as though my joking with newer players and people who don't know has been kept to a minimum and I make sure that if I do crack any jokes that it is with people I personally call friends.

3 hours ago, Hanz said:

Additionally, if I was a member of your officer corps and had to bring an issue I had to you, I would likely struggle to bring it up to you because of your toxicity and attitude.

This is just not true. When people come to me with a pressing issue I put all of my joking in my pocket and be as serious as I can be with people, from my own experiences just in this past hour talking to numerous different people I can wholeheartedly say that I was as serious as I had ever been on Synergy when talking to them. Now with the previous experience I've had with you and talking to you in channels were a little shaky but that is a thing of the past, you can go to the people that I just recently talked with and get their opinions on how I handled the talks with them and they will tell you the same thing that I am telling you now.

Commitment to a Battalion:

3 hours ago, Hanz said:

Your, for lack of a better word, lack of commitment to a battalion. Not too long ago you left 501st just days after you had gotten TC Fives.

This entire section is mostly correct, I did leave 501st after recently getting Fives, but you're not getting the whole story and just using what you hear in resignations, I left 501st due to a roll against Bitter who was the BCMD and I then went and passed SOBDE Tryouts yes, but I had other motives to leaving 501st than just losing the roll off, my experience as TC and as Fives during my short time in 501st was bitter sweet, I didn't agree with the way that Torrent Company was being leaded at the time and I had serious concerns about the direction it was going and what not, and before I knew it I was Fives then a few days later trying out for SOBDE, but as I stated, there was reasoning behind it and not just losing a roll which I did not want to state in my resignation. 

3 hours ago, Hanz said:

You also got yourself a 3 month blacklist from SOBDE from leaving and rejoining in short periods of time.

This is also true and I will say that, this blacklist was given to a few others who were doing the same thing as me, but I left for the reason "SOBDE doesn't hit the same as when I was Hunter", and I then found myself in Rancor and here we are now. 

3 hours ago, Hanz said:

How can I be sure you won’t be bored of the job 2 weeks in and decide to leave?

Now this is a major concern that I appreciate you bringing up because of my previous mishaps. However, I do plan on serving out a full 3 month term as Blitz and not jumping ship and leaving after 2 weeks, With the amount of things that I have planned for the future of Rancor will keep me busy and making sure that I don't have the thought to leave Rancor and leave the battalion is a poor spot. 

I'm not asking you to change your vote because that is already set in stone, just want to clear up some things in your reasoning.

:peepoLove:

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 2

+1

I’ve known bleach for a couple years now, and  he has matured significantly. I’ve seen him deal with situations, realizing what situations calls for what kind of a response. His leadership capabilities are there, he cracks jokes and he’s decently active. I believe he will be a positive influence on rancor as Blitz.

Edited by Craigary
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 I've been in the same battalion with bleach multiple times throughout my time on the server and he is great at being friendly and attracting people to him and i think this can help Rancors population grow and activity as well, but he is also good at leading and getting stuff done when its time to actually do things and of course he can mess around here and there, but when it comes to it. he'll get whatever he needs to get done.

I forgot to mention one thing though, i hope to see you promote more activity on the server because as it is right now, Rancor has fallen hard since Void and Ollie left

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 ayo this lad got me to join 501st and that got my ass to stay like damn my guy, After 3 years you still here and help a lot of battalions grow. Something you added for the Battalions/ sub units you was in charge of you. It help keep those places fucking thriving my guy. +1 my guy squeaker to grow as man the fuck happened   

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Even though I’ve already given my opinion, I hope to address one thing, so you’re already commander and as of now I barely see any Rancor on besides myself most of the time and some other NCOs usually Hellz, if anything there’s usually a few people muted in the channel and aren’t in game, so if anything how exactly are you going to push for people to be more active especially since you can take that initiative now as Commander to show that you’re actually going to be active and put in that effort that you say you’re going to in your app, and even if it’s not in game activity, I’d say having constant communication flow with the battalion in discord is also needed besides just events and announcements such as pushing people to get on like Void who would advertise to get people on and as well, maintain a general presence in the chat and could be communicated with easily.

So as a whole, my main concern is the current way you’re portraying yourself for the future as a current commander.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Piff said:

So as a whole, my main concern is the current way you’re portraying yourself for the future as a current commander.

I completely understand this concern. The numbers on the server as a whole have been down as a whole over the past few weeks and months and that has been kicking Rancor in the ass, plus people having work and having a life that doesn't revolve around Garry's Mod has made it very difficult for people to get on and when people DO get on they just sit in a corner and AFK, What Void was doing as Battalion Commander by pinging rancor to get more numbers on and 'X' would happen on the server, I plan on keeping this a thing but putting more incentive for people to get on the server, like credits for the NCO that recruits the most in a week, Another plan is for whoever is the most active Rancor member in a week will also receive a large credit sum. However, this is just a rough idea for the activity plans, I do plan on having a meeting with the rest of the Rancor Officer Core to determine an actual game plan for what the plan is for future, because I believe that every officer should have an opinion on this matter and if the SNCO and NCOs have any suggestions for this matter I do strongly recommend to put a suggestion in for any ideas that they may have and me and the rest of the officer team will address them during our officer meetings which we host every other week.

I hope that this clear up any concerns that you have. 

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 1

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 3
  • Dumb 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c