Royal Guard Suggestion

Ethan

Name: Arty

RP Rank: Rancor SGT/TGM Padawan

Suggestion: Add a group of royal guard for palpatines protection

Implementation: Now hear me out, If we are going into the server time line and already being at the implementation of 332nd then it would make sense to add Royal Guard as palpatines protectors when he is on. This could be a small group of 3-4 people that when palpatine is on they are tasked with leading him around and make sure a jedi doesnt accidentally kill him in his office again.

Lore: Towards the end of the Clone Wars the Royal Guard was formed as Palpatines protection and elite guards

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864998313&searchtext=royal+guard Player Model
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1907589236&searchtext=royal+guard Pike
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Just now, FatherHanz said:

What if they are added to CG as positions to be, but when Palpy isn't on they just play as a normal CG or something.

Thats an idea, They shouldnt always be on a royal guard character but it should only be used when Palpatine is on so he has a form of protection

Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Its just an idea, it doesnt 100% have to be added as a job but it could be a variation of SC and whenever palpatine is on they can just switch body groupers and when senators are on they can use the SC model

Nope. Dumb. Stupid. use Senate Commandos. Its literally up to the chancellor however many can be on and if he wants them on. Actually talk to him. -1 Royal guard are not needed until he becomes the emperor really. Also your lore part gives it away how pointless it is. This wasn't done til JUST before 66.

• Disagree 2
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

We have Senate Commandos and Diplomatic Service (In CG). As cool as it would be, we already have 2 groups of people ready to protect and guard the Chancellor and other Senators. If its REALLY wanted then just give it to Diplomatic Service as it could be another nice incentive and reason for people wanting to join.

• Winner 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I agree that it would be good as a body grouper for senate commandos, but not a separate job.

I think maybe add it as a body grouper for the regular DS whitelist, and have CG make a rule for its usage.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Also your lore part gives it away how pointless it is.

the arguement for not lore friendly is a bad point. 

We have fucking Havoc Squad, were they ever lore? No I dont think so unless we talking about The Old Republic.  

+1 Looks cool

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Nope. Dumb. Stupid. use Senate Commandos. Its literally up to the chancellor however many can be on and if he wants them on. Actually talk to him. -1 Royal guard are not needed until he becomes the emperor really. Also your lore part gives it away how pointless it is. This wasn't done til JUST before 66.

spacer.png

During Ahsoka's Trial, not particularly just before Order 66.  Which coincidentally, the server is currently at.

• Winner 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1 hell yeah time to protect Lord Bro Diem again. Sith Empire for ever 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, Naffen said:

We have Senate Commandos and Diplomatic Service (In CG). As cool as it would be, we already have 2 groups of people ready to protect and guard the Chancellor and other Senators. If its REALLY wanted then just give it to Diplomatic Service as it could be another nice incentive and reason for people wanting to join.

Kinda just this. As a event job i don't see this getting a lot of use, and as a job with a purpose we already have people and jobs that do this exact same thing. Cool idea but realistically i don't think it'll ever be used.

-1 as a group of people that have tryouts or hold a position.

As just event job maybe.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management
Management
49 minutes ago, Bleach said:

We have fucking Havoc Squad, were they ever lore? No I dont think so unless we talking about The Old Republic.

Once again, a horrible excuse to argue that lore does not matter. Which by the way, this suggestion doesn't break lore in anyway whatsoever 

For anyone interested in the actual lore, the Red Guard was formed 10 years before the Clone Wars even began and after it ended and the Empire was created they were reorganized as the Royal Guard.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Guard - Red Guard formed in 32 BBY / Clone Wars begun in 22 BBY 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor's_Royal_Guard/Legends - Clone Wars ended in 19 BBY / Emperor's Royal Guard formed in 19 BBY

So no one should be throwing the lore card around like senseless children.

+1 Only if added as Event Jobs. I don't think we need another group on the server at the moment especially when what they would be doing is already being fulfilled by another group. They could create some cool events and roleplay and I don't see any negative outcomes from them being added as Event Jobs.

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3 hours ago, Maverick said:

This man using lore as a reason to deny something in 2021.

KyBviHv.gif

• Agree 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Forum Admin

Tbh, I think proper implementation of the Senate Commandos would be more useful, I wouldn't be against a Senate Commando "subset" being a few royal guards tho.

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

My only problem is those models do not fit in at all. They look way too battlefront style. I'm all for red guard being a smaller subset of senate commandos but I think it could do with models more inline with the rest of the CGI models.
Also please don't make it an independent standing group.

+1

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.