Well fuck-KillJoy

KillJoy

Battalion:ATK REG

RP Name:ATK Commander Purge

Date:04FEB2021

Reason:Military

Goodbyes:No one, other than my 212th Pilots i loved yall boys. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

Damn okay

See ya around Killjoy, best of luck with the military

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

o7

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Damn. I was actually excited for you to do things during your term. Sad to see it got cut short before you had a real chance to prove to people you could get some things done. Hope the military stuff works out for you.

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin

As much as I was hesitant for your ATK REG term, as much as its worth, you showed a crazy amount of dedication and initiative. Good for you and good luck with whatevers next.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I’ll still talk to you one way or another but good luck in your aschool bro! Thank you for the work you did

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was