RP Name:

332nd ARC-5597 CMD "Jesse"

Steam ID 

STEAM_0:0:76009170

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

501st BCMD

Experience:

I'm only going to be talking about my experience on Synergy

187th - 2ndLT-CPT: my time in the 187th was a fun and interesting time I joined back when dreams was BCMD and sugga was XO I became a Para and helped with that regiment get it up on its feet and then helped where I good as a officer until the merge happened 

501st CMD: After the 187th got merged into the 501st I started off as a CPT because of the one to one rank transfer worked my way up to LTC and Jesse and became TCO at the time then left then later on I rejoined this past June and started off a SGT because of my legacy and worked my way up to CMD and became Jesse again as the first 332nd Jesse and third Vaughn ever and have been with the battalion since leading it the best I can with the people with me

Rancor: my time in rancor so in rancor I was a Pvt that got up all the way to 2ndLT and became MEDL at the time and helped my guys in MED the best i could given the numbers back then and how things where ran

Senator: My time as a senator i have been 2 senators as of my time on the server I have been menna tills x2 and i have been padme once those times where fun and interesting as I helped write bills where i could and provide RP to the server in that way and taught me to be very open minded in terms of RP

Jedi: for Jedi I have been a consoler I have gotten to the Rank of Knight V and as of this moment the current Chief investigator of the order in addition to those i have been a sential a shadow and have been Iri Camas when I was delta Jedi so I got to learn about SOBDE and got that experience as well

104th: I don't really recall my time much in 104th I remember though it was the 1st battalion I joined on the server and did achieve SGT at the time

Staff:
Head Admin
Game Master Officer
Trainer Officer

Naval
Recruit-Midshipman
Engineer Officer
Intel Officer
Naval Zak

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have proven my leadership, and that I can function properly. I am very passionate, clear minded, focused, and capable. I'm not a minge, and have never intentionally broke a rule I knew about, been banned, or kicked on any server I've played on. I have 5000+ hours on Garry's Mod. Most of them being on Star Wars. So All of my experience is backed up. I can also be very active, I try to be on for for at least like 5hrs+ if I can depending on my work. teach people how to lead and command if they need help instead of just demoting them instantly,  I will also try to help in any way I can with OOC things If need be. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

I am on around these times depending on my work 

Monday – 10am est - 10pm EST

Tuesday - 10am est - 10pm EST

Wednesday - 10am est - 10pm EST

Thursday - 10am est - 10pm EST

Friday - 10am est - 10pm EST

Saturday – 10am EST - 10pm EST

Sunday – 10am EST - 10pm EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since roughly of novmber 2019

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want it to be functional, independent, and professional. I want it To be well trained and listen to orders and dont disrespect other battalions within the server and be loyal. I want the battalion to be active, doing trainings, and recruiting often. I want a serious image for the server. I have a good system for managing and keeping my battalion in line. I want to make sure the next BCMD after me, can keep this image, and that they have an easy time doing it. and be fun

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

I want to add some extra stuff: I've never been the best to Make applications so That's why my application is a bit short

• Agree 1

+1. 

Have spoken to this guy a few times and his head is definitely in the right place. Good luck Bud!

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1 I see him doing 501st-eeee stuff

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Not going to +1 or -1 yet because I believe you and Hanz are both very capable but I want a better idea of each of your plans before I support one of you.

1. Do you plan to try to manage head admin and BCMD at once, or would you step down from staff during your BCMD term?

2. Your plans for the battalion seem very simple and of course all BCMD’s want their battalion to function well, but what are your specific plans to ensure this? The plans you put on your app are very broad and I want a good idea of what exactly you plan to do.

3. You say that you have a good system in place for managing and keeping the 501st in line. What exactly is this system?

4. What is your opinion of the current state of 501st?

5. What issues do you see within the battalion at the moment, and are you confident in your ability so solve them?

6. Do you have the support of your battalion and the previous BCMD’s?

7. What has changed since you last applied that makes you fit for the position now?

Edited by Blanca
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

What has changed between your attack reg app being denied, and you putting this app up? What have you changed to ensure that you're ready this time when you wheren't just a month ago. Besides that +1.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 

Great leader, Active, gets involved with the battalion whenever he can! 
It’s been a pleasant experience working with you in the battalion in the past and it definitely has not changed now, good luck man! 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I can't explain how badly I want you to get this position. I know that you are the only who can currently take the position of Rex and actually revive the battalion and fix the mistakes that are dwelling in 501st. Best of luck.

• Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Blanca said:

Not going to +1 or -1 yet because I believe you and Hanz are both very capable but I want a better idea of each of your plans before I support one of you.

1. Do you plan to try to manage head admin and BCMD at once, or would you step down from staff during your BCMD term?

2. Your plans for the battalion seem very simple and of course all BCMD’s want their battalion to function well, but what are your specific plans to ensure this? The plans you put on your app are very broad and I want a good idea of what exactly you plan to do.

3. You say that you have a good system in place for managing and keeping the 501st in line. What exactly is this system?

4. What is your opinion of the current state of 501st?

5. What issues do you see within the battalion at the moment, and are you confident in your ability so solve them?

6. Do you have the support of your battalion and the previous BCMD’s?

7. What has changed since you last applied that makes you fit for the position now?

1 I'm going to stay in staff and run as BCMD as I feel conformable with it and I think I can balance it

2 so plans for the battalion in depth plans first bring back officer meetings have them be more continent has currently we don't host them as much as we should and then I want to take when we get people we keep them basically i want to keep them engaged so we don't lose numbers due to lost of interest so my plan as BCMD to solve that issue would be setup things in a way where depending on creavity and drive get rewarded based off feedback from officers etc. so it goes down by ranks so members feel their voice matters and their work can be awarded then i want to bring back trainings for event server make it consient for the 501st so if no dyploments happen their is something to look forward to basically keep it simple but effective

3 so the system I have in place to keep the 501st in line is a discipline system where if its something Anything around Arrest- Valid arrest between the ranks of Enlisted and NCO RDM with intent, ERP, and breaking of any server rules= Removal if found warranted by the Officer. Arrest for Officer-High command RDM with intent, ERP, and breaking of any server rules= Demotion of Rank and maybe removal from their Lead spot. All False AOS, or Bailed arrest will be either a talking or PT. Up to the Commanding Officer. this is what I currently have in place in regards

4 so my personal opinion is that the battalion has gotten a lot better numbers are up we have a upcoming officer core that I see great potential in I also feel that we are Slowey on rise and our exiting our slump period

5 current issues I see our behavior and discipline overall which I think I can solve it along with division where I feel groups are wanting to sec off but I feel this can be fixed as well by having conversations and addressing the issues that arise from it

6 Yes I do I have the full faith in the HC to keep the systems in place and make the battalion run better then it has in a long time

7 so what i feel has changed is that i have more time then i did before by that i mean avaibilty i feel i have a more understanding of issues then preivsoly and i have felt like i have grown since the last time i applied and have gotten help where i need it and do not try carry the load on my shoulders and ask for help 

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

What has changed between your attack reg app being denied, and you putting this app up? What have you changed to ensure that you're ready this time when you wheren't just a month ago. Besides that +1.

what has changed so with my avaiblilty with work has changed so when I'm on I can actually get more of a presence then I could previously I have learned since then to take more consideration of issues and look more in depth with it I also learned to not be stubborn and ask for help where I feel its needed  what have done to ensure im ready take more notes analyze issues more in depth and have the confidnce to carry out the task that is in front of me as i feel that i can take on this responbilty and I do not take this lightly

+1 Bud, My Etain in Delta,

I personally believe in you to get Rex. You are THE BEST candidate right now. And I can't support you enough.  I prefer you over the other applicant. 

Go get em brother. Go get em.

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Before I place my vote I have some questions for you You didn't really state all your plans so there will be a lot of questions

1. What makes you a better candidate then the other individual?

2. As your time as Vaughn you received a lot of criticism because 332nd was dead, how are you going to make sure the 501st remains active and does not die?

3. When you previously went for Rex you strongly supported the idea of Trainings and a Requirement System, do you still feel this way and if not what are your thoughts on trainings? and how are you going to ensure trainings are being held?.

4. Communication. When I was XO of 501st you were my Commander Along with Nova. We attempted to fix the Communication issue, but weren't successful. How are you going to fix this issue as BCMD?

5. Recently you stepped down from the position of Vaughn to become Jesse, when you did this I would say 332nd wasn't in the best place at the time was there a reason for this?

6. What are your current thoughts on the 501st Reserve Roster? Do you still plan to use it? or do you plan on removing it?

7. How do you plan to fix Battalion Relations with the other Battalions?

8. You didn't state anything about Jedi in the 501st to my knowledge. How are you going to ensure the 501st gets more Jedi? and How are you going to work with the Jedi Leadership to make sure the 501st Jedi have more of a purpose?

9. The other individual stated the current HC is "lazy" and the communication issue wont be fixed by them, Can you comment on this? What are your thoughts currently and what are your plans to ensure HC is not Lazy?

10. Previously Nova stepped down from Rex and stated he wasn't ready for the position. What makes you ready for this position as BCMD and are you prepared for the work alongside IRL matter, you stated you work and along with being a HA, although HA isn't a hard job you still have responsibilities.

11. What are your current thoughts on the sub units? what are the current issues? and how are you going to fix these issues?

12. What makes this time different then your past Attack Reg and past BCMD Rex app?

13. Recently I have been concerned with the High Command, recently there has been a lot more "Mass Promotions" from example SGT -> 2ndLT in a week and SGM -> 2ndLT -> CPT in around 2 weeks. Do you support this idea and how are you certain your putting Quality over Quantity and ensuring promos aren't being rushed.

14. Do you plan on having Weekly or Bi Weekly Officer Meetings and same with Battalion Meeting and are these going to stick or are they gonna fall and be irregular?

15. If appointed a Attack Reg, How are you going to work with the individual to ensure the battalion is at the right place.

I will place my vote once you have answered these questions @Bud

• Agree 5

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 After talking with bud and hearing his ideas and plans for the battalion I will support you,  Goodluck 

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I have spoken with Bud a few time while he was both going for rex the first time ages ago and when he was going  for A-REG, he had solid plans and clear goals. The obvious drawback at the time was yhe bad stigma he had around 501sts performance at the time which everyone  lamed solely on hi cos he was XO.

He has done good as well as bad, but none of us are golden and we all have blackened pages in our synergy record book.

Give 'em hell

+1

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

-1, nothing against you, I just feel as though nothing much has changed from you going for attack reg to now. I would like for you to wait out your cooldown rather then trying to apply for any position you can get your hands on. The state that 501st is in right now is a good one however, it is extremely divided from what I've heard with the current high command and it's troopers, I think that there are other people within 501st that are better equipped/more deserving for this position currently. 501st needs someone that can be as active as they are and know how to make decisions for themselves, currently I just think that 501st is doing well because of the drama that is coming out of it, it's getting a bad rep from what I've been told and due to that people are flocking to see what's going on. I have had multiple people coming to me for advice on battalion issues rather then their own high command, and I'm not even in 501st. Both Killjoy and yourself have a lot of work to do before 501st will be a unified battalion again, but I don't think you're the man to do it at this point and time.

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 3
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 2

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

On 1/11/2021 at 11:24 AM, Deku said:

501st needs someone that can be as active as they are and know how to make decisions for themselves, currently I just think that 501st is doing well because of the drama that is coming out of it, it's getting a bad rep from what I've been told and due to that people are flocking to see what's going on. I have had multiple people coming to me for advice on battalion issues rather then their own high command, and I'm not even in 501st. Both Killjoy and yourself have a lot of work to do before 501st will be a unified battalion again, but I don't think you're the man to do it at this point and time

What drama? IMO you’re kinda feeding into the “drama” with this post.
No one is flocking to 501st, we’ve had a couple recruits in the last few weeks. The reason our numbers are picking back up is because holidays are over and people are coming back to the server/ getting back into their routines. People probably come to you for advice because you’re an outside source and won’t punish them or think different about them etc etc, and that’s not 501st HC’s fault. As well as since my return I’ve been on everyday, and during prime time there’s always at least 1 Officer or SNCO on, usually more. Idk where you’re getting this info from but please Do some fact checking before putting info out there, thank you! 

My vote is standing at a +1 after more comments. 

Edited by Craigary
  • Agree 2
  • Confused 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

6 hours ago, Craigary said:

What drama? IMO you’re kinda feeding into the “drama” with this post.
No one is flocking to 501st, we’ve had a couple recruits in the last few weeks. The reason our numbers are picking back up is because holidays are over and people are coming back to the server/ getting back into their routines. People probably come to you for advice because you’re an outside source and won’t punish them or think different about them etc etc, and that’s not 501st HC’s fault. As well as since my return I’ve been on everyday, and during prime time there’s always at least 1 Officer or SNCO on, usually more. Idk where you’re getting this info from but please Do some fact checking before putting info out there, thank you! 

My vote is standing at a +1 after more comments. 

its been a while since the holidays ended:Pepega:
UPDATE
After listening to you in a meeting i wasn't suppose to be in lmao +1, You seem to be determined to fix 501st

Edited by Piff
  • Pay Respect 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I don't really see what you've done since you were denied Reg. Your battalion just got carried by Killjoy for a tad and you don't seem to have changed very much. I just don't see why we should be anymore behind you know then we were before.

From what I've seen you sorta just take a back seat and don't do much at all. You even stepped down from Vaughn to be Jesse. You've been denied under 2 separate sets of directors, how could this time be any different?

• Disagree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organise your interview within 7 DAYS from this post or your application will be DENIED

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management