Void

Jaydon

Banned

Void

Edited by Jaydon

HUGE +1 to this man right here. He is the best choice no doubt for Bacara. I have been active since the transition with Claw leaving and Jaydon truly has stepped up to the plate to fill in. I no doubt believe all of lower enlisted would plus one this as well. Keep up the work man and I hope this does well!

• Friendly 1

I've heard some pretty bad things about your competency as an Executive Officer, both within your ranks and high up the ladder as well. Chiefly, your inability to punish your subordinates and keep a professional atmosphere within the battalion. I don't know anything about you as a person though, so if you would like to correct this, I'll be available to discuss this in private. 

But as it stands, I really can't see you as a good Battalion Commander.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Banned
3 minutes ago, Ratio said:

I've heard some pretty bad things about your competency as an Executive Officer, both within your ranks and high up the ladder as well. Chiefly, your inability to punish your subordinates and keep a professional atmosphere within the battalion. I don't know anything about you as a person though, so if you would like to correct this, I'll be available to discuss this in private. 

In the beginning yes I would agree but now not so much I have punished people for getting arrested and for talking back I am not letting that fly anymore. If you want me to give examples I would be glad to talk to you in private.

+1

As a current SC under Jaydon I truly believe he has what it takes to be our BCMD. He's been leading this battalion since Claw resigned and has been doing an amazing job. While Jaydon was leading, 21st has been pooping with numbers more than the past BCMDs have had. The battalion has gone through changes with Jaydon as the XO leading it and these changes have dramatically changed 21st in ways of making it better. I have spent my days in Synergy with Jaydon since basically I have stepped foot into synergy, I would know that he has what it takes to be leading a battalion to the top.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Why did you wait so long to go for Bacarra if you saw the battalion struggled with leadership? 
And why jump in with the app now, when you see someone capable jumps to the plate? 
Seems scummy. Please answer 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Craigary said:

Why did you wait so long to go for Bacarra if you saw the battalion struggled with leadership? 
And why jump in with the app now, when you see someone capable jumps to the plate? 

I believe he attempted to do so before, but voided his first application because he wanted more time to prove himself.

• Agree 5

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Banned
2 minutes ago, Craigary said:

As ratio said this is not my first time going for it I voided it to work on my flaws and thought it would be better if I waited and fixed the problems that were addressed with the feedback on my first app

Forum Admin
26 minutes ago, Ratio said:

From what I have seen you are honestly quite mingey tbh. Also for reasons stated above I will have to -1.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

21 minutes ago, Ratio said:

I believe he attempted to do so before, but voided his first application because he wanted more time to prove himself.

13 minutes ago, Jaydon said:

As ratio said this is not my first time going for it I voided it to work on my flaws and thought it would be better if I waited and fixed the problems that were addressed with the feedback on my first app

Ah I see. 
I believe based off the application that you are a suitable candidate. +1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned
13 minutes ago, Guac said:

From what I have seen you are honestly quite mingey tbh. Also for reasons stated above I will have to -1.

In the past, I would agree but after what happened on my first app and the problems with me and the way I ran the 21st as a whole and now that I have changed that and I run a much more serious environment than I did before. As well as when it comes to the reasoning stated above I have addressed that and stated that it is no longer the case.

Forum Admin
10 minutes ago, Jaydon said:

In the past, I would agree but after what happened on my first app and the problems with me and the way I ran the 21st as a whole and now that I have changed that and I run a much more serious environment than I did before.

I believe you were executed by the Spec Reg not too long ago for having explicit pictures of Ahsoka Tano. In fact you managed to mention the fact that she was 14 in RP as well. Did not paint a picture of a "serious environment"....

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned
14 hours ago, Guac said:

I believe you were executed by the Spec Reg not too long ago for having explicit pictures of Ahsoka Tano. In fact you managed to mention the fact that she was 14 in RP as well. Did not paint a picture of a "serious environment"....

All right I now know what you talking about I got executed because Eeth Koth and kix wanted me to take this picture found here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2200948874 I was not told that it was in character I thought it was an ooc thing and they told Anakin aka attack reg or noble and I was killed for it as well as this is from AUG 17 I was not even XO at the time but that is not the point I get where you are coming from but as I said I thought it was just an ooc meme thing  @Guac

Edited by Jaydon
  • Funny 2
45 minutes ago, Jaydon said:

All right I now know what you talking about I got executed because Eeth Koth and kix wanted me to take this picture found here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2200948874 I was not told that it was in character I thought it was an ooc thing and they told Anakin and he told the attack reg or noble and I was killed for it as well as this is from AUG 17 I was not even XO at the time but that is not the point I get where you are coming from but as I said I thought it was just an ooc meme thing 

Anakin, The Attack Regimental Commander, and Noble are all the same person @Jaydon lol

Edit: He fixed it

Edited by ItnLucky

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

-1 , after recent events, I decided to change my +1 to a -1,  I honestly am disgusted by your and others in your battalions behavior, not only was I accused of something which clearly I didn't do and once I brought this to you , you ignored me. you and three other members latched out at my XO for someone's response on this application, I think you are qualified in a sense but your just very rude and your reflecting this on your associates.

Edited by Nova_
  • Disagree 1

You previously voided at Bacara application earlier this month. So what I am asking you is what made you change your mind and apply again along with what have you done better since you voided your last app that makes you ready and qualified for the position?

• Agree 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Banned
9 hours ago, Clutch said:

You previously voided at Bacara application earlier this month. So what I am asking you is what made you change your mind and apply again along with what have you done better since you voided your last app that makes you ready and qualified for the position?

Alright, I never was going to drop out of the race for Bacara for good I just agreed with a lot of the criticism brought up so I voided it to work on myself and the battalion. It is kind of like a checklist fixing the seriousness of the battalion for starters and keeping up a professional environment. Punishing those who would minge or be arrested and giving out punishments or PTing those who did something wrong. In the battalion, I am not letting stuff fly anymore and finally adding more structure within the battalion like getting a high command. As well as stopping any and all toxicity and drama within the battalion. When it comes to myself it all goes back to being more serious being more strict and not being scared to punish my subordinates. I needed to remake the image of the 21st and turn it back into a more serious state. @Clutch

Edited by Jaydon
14 minutes ago, Jaydon said:

Alright, I never was going to drop out of the race for Bacara for good I just agreed with a lot of the criticism brought up so I voided it to work on myself and the battalion. It is kind of like a checklist fixing the seriousness of the battalion for starters and keeping up a professional environment. Punishing those who would minge or be arrested and giving out punishments or PTing those who did something wrong. In the battalion, I am not letting stuff fly anymore and finally adding more structure within the battalion like getting a high command. As well as stopping any and all toxicity and drama within the battalion. When it comes to myself it all goes back to being more serious being more strict and not being scared to punish my subordinates. I needed to remake the image of the 21st and turn it back into a more serious state. @Clutch

Final thing kind of a follow up to this but what have you done recently to enforce these changes you have been talking about and if not what is stopping you from doing so?

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

-1, there's no real doubt that you're qualified, but I honestly believe, with the current state 21st has been in since early this year, someone like Oxen is needed to fix it, I have no doubt that after he comes in and reforms stuff that you'd be the next best fit, but nows not the time. Sorry.

• Winner 1
Banned
1 hour ago, Clutch said:

Final thing kind of a follow up to this but what have you done recently to enforce these changes you have been talking about and if not what is stopping you from doing so?

So I will give two examples now I am not going to say names for obvious reasons. First, one of my troopers was arrested so he got a strike now the 21st runs a two strike policy, and this first strike and this is his only warning and if he gets arrested again he is out. The other one was being toxic and talking back to everyone and just having a general attitude problem so we gave him one strike told him to change the way he acts and if not he is out. He did not change so I followed through with the threat and removed him. The other thing I talked about was starting to gain more of a high command now I have started by giving Butters commander and I have someone else set up for another commander role. @Clutch

1 hour ago, Clank said:

-1, there's no real doubt that you're qualified, but I honestly believe, with the current state 21st has been in since early this year, someone like Oxen is needed to fix it, I have no doubt that after he comes in and reforms stuff that you'd be the next best fit, but nows not the time. Sorry.

@Clank What makes you think that Oxen is a good candidate compared Jaydon when it comes to the next Bacara?

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Slak said:

@Clank What makes you think that Oxen is a good candidate compared Jaydon when it comes to the next Bacara?

Oxen has the tried and proven experience running 21st, has a plethora of IRL degrees on leadership and managing teams, and over-all has a LOT more experience and leadership potential at the moment.

Edit: he's more qualified to run a battalion than anyone on this server, i mean the man literally has Degrees in doing shit like this and deals with simular things IRL on a day to day basis.

Edited by Clank
  • Disagree 3
  • Friendly 1

+1, you seem to have it more figured out now and I sure as hell don't want a rank snatcher stealing your battalion to "mentor" you.

I expect good things from you and try to keep 21st going in a good direction.

2 hours ago, Clank said:

Oxen has the tried and proven experience running 21st, has a plethora of IRL degrees on leadership and managing teams, and over-all has a LOT more experience and leadership potential at the moment.

Edit: he's more qualified to run a battalion than anyone on this server, i mean the man literally has Degrees in doing shit like this and deals with simular things IRL on a day to day basis.

Surprise surprise this is not a real military. This is a star wars roleplay server. 
Just because he knows how to lead real soldiers in real combat does not mean he is in any way qualified to lead a bunch of none military kids in a made up battalion on a roleplay server.

The situation has greatly changed from when he was a Commander and there is nothing that has proved he even cares about the battalion. He's even going against most of their wishes and demands.
I understand real life military experience looks great but realistically not much of it is going to matter in the server.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Void

Edited by Butter

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

You literally mentioned GM like twice and only in passing. 21st is more than just SO. If you want to make SO great again, as it seems in your app, it would be better for you to re-run as Blackout. Being Bacara is more than just one side of the house. What will you do/have you done for the 21st as A WHOLE rather than just SO specifically?

Also your "new" tryout is literally the old one so you didn't "create" anything.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 2
2 hours ago, Fenrir said:

You literally mentioned GM like twice and only in passing. 21st is more than just SO. If you want to make SO great again, as it seems in your app, it would be better for you to re-run as Blackout. Being Bacara is more than just one side of the house. What will you do/have you done for the 21st as A WHOLE rather than just SO specifically?

Also your "new" tryout is literally the old one so you didn't "create" anything.

I agree with Fenrir in this case, as this the 21st battalion is more then just SO or GM, but there is not a lot of discussion about GM or even KU at that. While yes you said that you stated that you wanted to be diverse with the battalion and want one active members in each branch. This starts with a balance between GM and SO. Looking at the roster there is 6 GM/KU, 15 SO/SC and 2 NC. I know everyone has their preference, and the fact that SO has a perk, having a cloak, and GM doesn't have a perk unless you go through KU, which is a Westar. But the WestAR is with SC also, and ARC, which makes that leg up be thrown out the window. So as there were concerns that people had with Oxen's path when it comes to SO/SC, I am concerned about GM/KU with you. This stems with you stating that taking GMACT out of the SO/SC required training. And them having their own training. I know I have been out of the server and 21st for a bit, but this has always been a problem for 21st between having members in GM and SO ever since I came back and especially when most of the battalions lost their "perks" For now I'm ganna stay neutral because of these concerns.

-PUCK

Banned

@Fenrir @PUCK  Well as I stated I don’t want any favoritism towards one side I would very much like to find a balance for instance making GM more special and by doing that we are gonna remove SO’s medic and gadget agrees with us that it is not that bad of an idea The only other Idea I have is stopping and that has been proven time and time again to not work it does not want to make people join GM it makes them want to leave

+1 It seems that people cant even make a joke on the server without being called mingy wow grape, Dissappointing to say the least, its a game and in the end it doesnt matter, but if  you cant take a joke than perhaps you should look at yourself anyways im not going to -1 for oh you are mingey cause you  made a joke.

• Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, Jaydon said:

@Fenrir @PUCK  Well as I stated I don’t want any favoritism towards one side I would very much like to find a balance for instance making GM more special and by doing that we are gonna remove SO’s medic and gadget agrees with us that it is not that bad of an idea The only other Idea I have is stopping and that has been proven time and time again to not work it does not want to make people join GM it makes them want to leave

It is interesting that you are considering on moving the Med position to a full time GM, to see if this moves the needle to balancing the two groups is to be seen. If we look at the battalion as it stands now and it would just bring one member from SO to GM and still have a 2:1 ratio between the two, and not counting NC. The bulk of SO members are in ARF and ARC. But again if you implement the medic change, I hope that it balances it out. 

When it comes to holding the SO recruitment for a short time, while I agree with you that some people left the battalion because they couldn't be SO, it did help balance out the battalion between the two groups, and was incentivized by the possibility of becoming KU. And around this time, we almost had a full KU group. I mean I can suggest an idea of having those who may be interested in SO to try GM for a short amount of time to see if that might enjoy being a GM. And if they don't then they will go ahead and move on to SO. 

-PUCK

Edited by PUCK
2 minutes ago, PUCK said:

It is interesting that you are considering on moving the Med position to a full time GM, to see if this moves the needle to balancing the two groups is to be seen. If we look at the battalion as it stands now and it would just bring one member from SO to GM and still have a 2:1 ratio between the two, and not counting NC. The bulk of SO members are in ARF and ARC. But again if you implement the medic change, I hope that it balances it out. 

When it comes to holding the SO recruitment for a short time, while I agree with you that some people left the battalion because they couldn't be SO, it did help balance out the battalion between the two groups, and was incentivized by the possibility of becoming KU. And around this time, we almost had a full KU group. I mean I can suggest an idea of having those who may be interested in SO to try GM for a short amount of time to see if that might enjoy being a GM. And if they don't then they will go ahead and move on to SO. 

-PUCK

@PUCK 

In response to this, I can partially agree that Medic change could be 50.50 but honestly, it will most likely work in my opinion. If we stop SO tryouts like we did 2 times in the past that is just dumb. The moment a recruit joined and heard SO tryouts were closed they either went AFK or left the battalion. The only reason that KU got full is because the people who were currently in the battalion before SO stopped recruitment joined KU not when SO recruitment stopped. It didn't help but hurt the battalion dramatically.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Slak said:

The only reason that KU got full is because the people who were currently in the battalion before SO stopped recruitment joined KU not when SO recruitment stopped

From my perspective, it was after. I mean you have members like Fenrir, Akula, and I think big boss join KU after the SO stop recruiting because I remember training Akula in EOD and it was after the stoppage. And people going AFK, inactive or left the battalion has happened and keeps happening at the same rate, at least before I left recently, at the same rate as those who left because of the SO stoppage. 

-PUCK

+1

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned
17 minutes ago, Wheezy said:

-1 Dont think you are fit for the position

Why is that could you get more detail please. @Wheezy

Edited by Jaydon

After Multiple Accounts and interaction with you, I cannot see you becoming Bacara, personally I don't think you are fit for this position. Let me clarify on why I believe this. When I joined your channel and asked a simple question about your regiments, you replied by saying "I don't need another Executive Officer Telling me how to run my battalion". And then basically complaining to me on why you got a -1 from one of my troopers. During this conversation you got really aggressive towards not only me but you completely shut down your Commander who was just trying to mediate the situation. From these Statements I don't believe you are ready for this position. 

• Informative 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

void as I resigned. Thanks for all the support guys love all of you.

• Retired Founder

As an update, this is a Void came before your 30 day period was up from your last Application Void.

Therefore this will be counted as a denied application and you will not be allowed to apply for any position for 30 days.