Previous Jedi Etain Tur-Mukan

Previous 327th SGM

Previous Naval Quartermaster Lead and Overseer

Previous Jedi Shadow Manager

Previous Game Master (3 Times)

Current Delta Squad Sev

Current Senior Admin (3 times)

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been on this server for a very long time, seen BCMDs come and go, And I feel like everytime that they Resign a little piece of them rubs off on to me and I feel like I would be a great Battalion Commander/Squad Lead. I've got the experience to back me. And since Ecetera was Boss i looked up to him and then when he left and Andrews got Boss I started looking up to him. Now I feel like it is my time to step up to the plate and run for a Squad Lead position and continue my story on Synergy. My first ever real High Command position in 501st was Commander under Quill and I did fairly well. Then when I was in the Navy and I got Rear Admiral with Freck and Admiral Yularen and Esitt as Vice Admiral we were doing fairly well, then I resigned. Then now, Delta Squad Sev, before Andrews resigned he left me in charge and gave me XO. And I'm ready for my next step to a Squad Lead position. Also, back in late 2017 early 2018 I may have come across as just a minge who will never get any form of Battalion Commander, But, I have improved on my mingyness, granted I may still be a little bit mingy but nobody is perfect. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I do. 

Availability:

NOTE: DUE TO COVID AND SCHOOL TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!

Monday through Friday is - 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST

Saturday - 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST

Sunday - 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

August 2017.

Forums say that I joined in September 2017 but that's not correct.

| Delta RC-1207  "Sev" has played for 7918:17:02.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Firstly, I want to improve Delta Squads relationship with not only other squads but with the whole server, How would I do this? Well simple, I'm going to gut our current outreach program and make it optional just like Pythin said on his Application, Make it so Delta Squad is sort of like an Instructor when Battalions are doing simulations and Delta can oversee said Simulation and give constructive criticism on the battalions methods and introduce some new methods that the Battalion never thought to do. Secondly, I want to make some minor tweaks to the Delta Squad Tryout change up the dupe a little bit and how that Tryoutee is assessed during the Tryout. Thirdly, I want Delta Squad to be Active and have no conflict in it, I'm going to enforce on the ‘Fuck up and get removed’ rule that some people have forgotten about. My Fourth reason is mingyness, I feel like people outside of SOBDE think that Delta Squad is just a bunch of minges not abiding by the rules placed by the Community, I want to change that. Promote more Roleplay in and around other battalions. And my Fifth and Final is, I want to work with the Game Master program and maybe get a string of events like what Shockpoint did with Omega Squad. I think that would be a really cool thing to do, like make an event on Delta Squad actually robbing a bank on Mygeeto.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I understand.

If you guys have any questions for me please don’t be shy to ask, I’ll try and give my best response possible. And if you don’t want to ask your question on the forums. My Discord DMs are always open (Bleach#9149)

Thank you for your time 

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum Admin

+1 sexy bastard

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 Rem best girl

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1, you have your moments when you go ape shit idiot mode but I do think you'll be a good boss

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

+1 good luck 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

+1 but please for the love of bacta fix Delta’s reputation. I’m tired of hearing them as the minge squad. That’s Bad Batch’s spot smh. 

And finally, Delta Jedi gay

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

49 minutes ago, Marvel said:

+1 but please for the love of bacta fix Delta’s reputation. I’m tired of hearing them as the minge squad. That’s Bad Batch’s spot smh. 

Bruh marvel your boy bud tries man lol 

On 9/25/2020 at 3:14 PM, Marvel said:

and i was both baby :D

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview 
You have until  the 9th of October to contact a Director for your interview
//Locked

//Moved to Pending