Crimson's Niner Application [Wavied FR]

Crimson

spacer.png

Steam Name: Crimson -iwnw-

RP Name: Jedi Master Etain Tur Mukan | CG 1stLT Crimson 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827702

Battalion or Squad you are applying for: Niner of Omega Squad

Experience:

CG: I have served many roles in CG including reaching Commander Three times. I have been a trusted leader in the Battalion for a while now and have earned honorary without running for Fox or being the XO. I am always helping them with leadership and advising as much as I can.

Jedi: After starting to main jedi I have reached Jedi Master. I have also served as Seer Lead for the consular branch and have generally given a good impact for the Jedi Order as a Master. I have also led the changes to Jedi Strike Teams to hopefully bring them to light. Overall I would say I have more then proven myself in the Jedi Order.

Specialized Regimental Commander: I have now served two Terms as Regiment Commander. Now I know the biggest concern was not completing them. However during my time I have completed everything that needed to be done and I felt burnt out after the Mechanized changes. I was also told that others wanted the role so I stepped down earlier to allow someone with more passion to fill it. During my term I changed Recon to Mechanized with the rest of High Command. I have also been told by the BCMDs at the time I did a good job but that may be biased. 

Omega Jedi: Currently I am one of the longest Omega Jedi that I can recall. Most of the squad enjoys my company and I hope I am leaving a good impression. I have also help create the lore trials for the so bde jedi. Overall I have been their jedi for well over three months now and the rest of the squad does not want to run. I have asked the rest of the Squad leads and they are ok with this.  

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should be Niner due to me first asking the Squad Leads on their opinion of me running since I am currently their Jedi, Not in a clone position. They overall said yes. Second I have been in Omega for a while now so I understand the standards and ruleset of SO BDE. I have been in many leadership positions and have proven myself listed above. I don’t want to make this long so that I don’t stroke my own ego. By all means if you have doubts come and speak to me.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: 

Yes, but if not I will learn.

Availability:

Mon & Weds = 10:00 am - 7:00 pm CST

Tues, Thurs, & Fri - 10:00 am - 11:00 pm CST

Sat & Sun - Allday

You can Contact me on Discord at anytime.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

CG Commander X3
CG Branch Overseer

spacer.png
Jedi Master
Etain Tur Mukan for over 3 months

Bounty Hunter Cabinet

Specialized Regimental Commander X2

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your Battalion or Squad to be at the end of your term?:

My first step is to fill the Squad out. That is simple enough and a simple goal anyone running would say. Second I wish for my Squad to actively interact with the server. I no longer want the Squad to be in its secret squirrel corner. I want them to prove that they are the best and help people. Overall I want to overall improve the image of Omega Squad by the end of my term so that they can seem to be apart of the synergy experience. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: 

Yes

•  

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Banned

+1 I can say with confidence that this is the person that is most suited for the position. Good luck!

• Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

Wow this might be a first...

Squad Jedi applying for Squad Lead :Pepega:

Your plans/goals are very simple but tbh there is absolutely nothing wrong with that because it's GMOD lol. You've been around for a good while now, which is surprising for an Etain and all. (Etains usually end up getting yeeted for ERPing with Darman or yeet themselves from existence out of autism)
I have no complaints and I know you can uphold the standards and responsibilities of a Squad Lead.

Can't wait to see how the next Etain gets got :pepeLaugh:

+1

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 hours ago, Crimson said:

I should be Niner due to me first asking the Squad Leads on their opinion of me running since I am currently their Jedi, Not in a clone position. They overall said yes.

So you should be squad lead cuz other people gave you “permission” to apply? 

2 hours ago, Crimson said:

Second I wish for my Squad to actively interact with the server. I no longer want the Squad to be in its secret squirrel corner. I want them to prove that they are the best and help people. Overall I want to overall improve the image of Omega Squad by the end of my term so that they can seem to be

How? What will you do to get there?

Cool dude, app kinda bad no lie

+1

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1, good applicant and great for it

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

-1, please apply for marshal instead.

fr +1 tho

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Forum Admin

@Anders0n I got you man :HYPERS:

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Retired Founder

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED into the interview phase.
You must now contact me before
05/13/2020 to discuss a time for your interview.
Failure to meet the above requirement will result in your application being denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO APPLICATIONS - PENDING