Steam Name: Centurion

RP Name: Executive Officer Thorn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80838153

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
Coruscant Guard Battalion Commander Fox

Experience:
Synergy Roleplay:

327th PVT - SGT:

I joined the 327th in my first few days of my Synergy lifespan. Serving under Wolfro, and a Bly that I cannot recall. During my time in the 327th before it was removed during Alfa’s time a Yularen, I was taught the importance of respect and obedience towards my superiors and towards the CG troopers who held the order of the Venator. Unfortunately, since my mental health was unstable, I had to resign and take a 6 month break from the server while I recovered. 

Coruscant Guard (1st Time) PVT - SFC:

After my mental recovery I decided to jump back into Synergy in my Sophomore year of high school. At the current time, the Battalion Commander of the Coruscant Guard was Panzer. It was here where I learned the true ins and outs of the server. And also where I learned on how unfun the server can be sometimes. Keep in mind I was still considered mentally unstable at the time, so my first experience in CG, was not a pretty one. While I did not break any rules, or get arrested, I was quick to arrest people. While I did have a grip of the rules and guidelines of the server, I was still quick to anger and stress especially with the “Cutie” epidemic as we call it in CG if anyone knows what that is. This and the stresses of High School caused me to resign. Little did I know I would be back…

Coruscant Guard (2nd Time) PVT - Major:

Oh boy, where do I begin? Well, I’d say by this time I was fully recovered mentally, my issues were almost non existent and I was ready to come back to what I considered my family. At this time I had learned that Panzer’s term had ended and Repent went completely AWOL. Meaning Shakes had to step up and become Commander Fox. Under Shakes, I truly matured into the Coruscant Guard Trooper that I am. However, Shakes wasn’t the only one to guide me. Une, and Ratio. Two of my greatest role models on this server taught me great things.
Shakes: I learned maturity, when to stand up for yourself and when to stand up for you fellow troopers. And also when to remain calm with others, not harming the reputation of myself and CG as a whole. 

Une: I learned organization, how to simplify things and make them easier for newer members of the battalion. Whether it be our Roster, Documents, Training. Organization was a strong factor for me for when I was Intel Deputy Director, Heavy Lead, Riot Lead, and a Senior Officer for CG.

Ratio: I learned how to discipline. When to be strict, and when to be understanding, when to punish and when to teach. I also learned not to have favoritism, no matter who you are, even and especially myself, is under no circumstances safe from discipline whenever you were to mess up. 

And even though I learned so much during my time under these three in my two years of CG, I had to leave once again. Work and School were piling up and I had no time to really put effort into one of the things I cared so much about. But...once again, I came crawling back.

Coruscant Guard (3rd Time) SGT - Executive Officer:

What can I say? I love this Battalion too much to leave. After resigning as Major I was offered the rank of Sergeant when I returned. Working my way back to my previous spot and beyond that under the leadership of two more Fox’s which were Slump and Anderson. While Slump only got me to the rank of LTC, Anderson gave me the position I desired for so long. And taught me great things along the way.
Slump: Taught me how to be friend, in and out of the battalion. He taught me the importance of building upstanding relationships with people other than just being seen as a hardass, especially in CG.
Anderson: Taught me the importance of modernization. Moving away from the old things of the past and allowing new roots to take hold. Another thing that Anderson has taught me was the importance of Roleplay as a whole. With your own, and with other battalions. If you just do nothing but sit around at posts or patrol and make no attempt to actually roleplay in a roleplay server. The server will feel more like a job than anything else. 

Holo: I learned how to be a role model to the troopers beneath me, showing enlisted, officers, and even fellow Commanders how to be the best trooper they can be.

I’ve spent a great deal of time in this battalion. And I wish to finally take the torch and lead it to being something great. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: These are a few reasons I feel I’d be fit for the job.
1. The amount of time I have dedicated myself to this battalion. In total to this day I would say I’ve spent a total of 4 years in CG, even with the breaks I’ve taken. 

2. With all of the previous’ Fox’s knowledge at my disposal. I’ve already described to you what I’ve learned from all the Fox’s I’ve served under. And I will use that knowledge to lead my battalion and get us out of the rut we are currently in. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Within my 3 years of being a CG trooper, I have learned how the average CG trooper acts within a lore standpoint. And With CC-1010 or “Battalion Commander Fox” in my own words and explanation, was a highly decorated officer who did everything by the book. And was also the Clone that Palpatine had closest to him. Anything Palpatine needed done, most notably the elimination of ARC Trooper- 5555, or “Fives”, before the contingency orders were revealed to the jedi and the rest of the G.A.R., Fox was the one to get it done. However, Fox’s close ties to the Chancellor wouldn’t last him forever. After a grievous mistake in the aftermath of “Operation Knightfall”, which led CG troopers to fire upon Darth Vader, causing Vader to snap Fox’s neck with the Force for his incompetence. 

Availability:

Sunday: 12 PM - 12 AM EST
Monday: 12PM - 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 12PM - 1 AM EST
Wednesday: 12PM - 12 AM EST
Thursday: 12 PM - 1 AM EST
Friday: 12 PM - 12 AM EST
Saturday: 12PM - 12AM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:  1037:34:47

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: As much as it pains me to say this. CG is not in a great place at the current moment. We’re not in good standings with other battalions and I would like to change that by encouraging RP with other battalions and enforcing stronger discipline on CG troopers that get a little too big of egos due to them now holding a baton. And from what others have told me and what I’ve read, Superiority issues. I want my troopers to be respected, but I also want my troopers to show respect towards others as well. I also want to accumulate a stronger officer corps and stronger numbers within the server by showing veterans and new players alike that the Coruscant Guard Battalion is not just a bunch of hard headed assholes. But good people who can be extremely fun to hang around.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

+1 great guy. Really amazing. Cares for the battalion. Dont have a single doubt

• Winner 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Big +1

Man's a real dedicated CG and he'll lead them all into greatness. Originally my first choice, but activity was a concern and due to circumstances, that's all fixed. I can't wait to see him in action!

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 dont be cancer

EDIT:
You seem like you have really good plans for the battalion and I am excited to see what you do for CG and how you improve relations between other battalions.

Edited by Robby

+1 my boy 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

+1 Awesome guy

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1, Centurion for Furry Fox

ad23ed256c770d3bfbfb421cb1e7432d.jpg

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I've known this boy for a long time. I've seen him grow from a junior NCO to now a BCMD potential. You got this man +1

P.S Don't cry okay, you'll be okay

• Funny 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

• Director
Director

+1 Good luck

+1 best man for the job, don’t be afraid to come and ask for help also don’t forget your cute too.

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

Huge +1 to this guy. Vanguard Gang, he'll do great as BCMD

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Retired Founder

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact myself or Traditional to organise your interview before 04/13/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending