Guardian Manager Lead- Elijah Era

Guardian Brute - Elijah Generation

Jedi Master - Scarecrows Era

General Jocasta Nu - Scarecrows Era

Shaak Ti - Scarecrows Era

Mace Windu - Scarecrows Era

Mace Windu - Nightmare Era

Why should you become Grand Master?:

I will be very honest and say I never consider myself as the type of person that would become <Said Position>. This is because of my set mindset that I have for myself. I am a person that never thinks that I’m ready for a position, and often would let others decide that for me, as it's in their opinions to deem if I’m worthy enough to deserve the position. I pride myself with this growth mindset because it pushes me to work for my goals. To think that i'm deserving for that position would mean that I’m “entitled”, which would mean that I think highly of myself. Unfortunately Confidence can be a positive and negative.The moment where I think I am deserving of this position is the moment that I would abandon all my morals and ethics. A leader without Morals and Ethics, is a leader that will not inspire respect and trust. It would also mean 

that I would not set myself as the type of person that would inspire others and That's the type of person that I would never wish to be.

People would often ask me “You should be Yoda” or “Dude, Why are you still not yoda?”

I view the position of “Yoda” of the pinnacle of what others should inspire to be, which is to be a leader built by respect and trust. In order for me to even “think” that I am ready for the position, would mean I would be the person that would fit the role. Currently as of typing this response, I still ask myself the question “Are you ready to be that person?”

My response to this question is obvious, The reason why the app is in the forums should be obvious enough towards the audience of Synergy Roleplay. I am ready for that position, however I do not SEE myself as that position. The moment that I SEE myself even calling myself “GrandMaster” is the moment in which I would resign.

I do not want the position because of its name and title. I am REQUIRED to be one of the candidates for the position.  People look at a specific individual and burdens him/her with their expectations. This is called a LEADER. It is the leaders role to put their followers ambition above his own even if it means people realize the sacrifices of that individual. That's what a GOOD leader should be. A beloved leader is an individual that would not be afraid to make sacrifices for the sake of the enjoyment of others.

Keep in mind I said “other candidates”because I know that there are others in the current order, that have amazing and independent minds. These candidates, I view them as my equals, if not greaters. They have great independent minds, and they are the type of people that would even fight for it. I wish them the best of luck towards who ever will be going against me towards this position.

Overall I am a person that is willing to carry that burden, not because of my own self goals, never, I want to carry this burden because I want others to achieve their goals. Before you think it's selfish for me to carry out the burden by Myself, I am NOT ALONE. I have a council of independent, like minded individuals that have a similar goal such as mine, and it's our duty to promote these qualities for the people of this server.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?:

Honesty is one of my greatest personalities, I will say on a scale of 1- 10 on my knowledge of lore of the Jedi Lore, I would rate myself as a 6/10. I have a general sense of lore of the Jedi. Lore is one of my greatest weaknesses during my time as a Jedi of synergy roleplay. Every time I have a question of lore Validity, I always ask the professionals of my order, to ensure a wise and just decision.

Availability:

I am currently working as a part time, while being in college so here are my availability throughout most of my week:

Monday :12PM - 7PM PST

Tuesday: 12PM - 7PM PST

Wednesday: 12PM - 7PM PST

Thursday 12PM - 7PM PST:

Friday - Available All Day

Saturday - Available All Day

Sunday - Available All Day

If required I will always be ready to be contacted towards discord, as the platform will act as my main methods towards communication. So feel free to send me a message regarding concerns, questions, or general idea about the order

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

My greatest achievement out of everything I accomplished was an actual change. Not a medal of Valor or becoming Windu or Commander, but an actual change. That change was the concept that allowed Padawans to become branch managers. The reason why this change meant so much to me was because I understood the hardships of what it was like being in a order that gave little/none opportunities for its future. It took me two years to become a Knight, and that was because I was able to obtain 15 recommendations via helping Youngling Trials. Padawans were considered "Useless", this stigma absolutely the reason why I worked my way towards master, to create an actual CHANGE IN THE SYSTEM, rather than just "complaining" or "bitch/cry" about ii in the forums, expecting something to change I rather got up from my feet and walked towards making THE DAMN CHANGE.   This was one of my greatest achievement in my time as a member of synergy roleplay. A change was my greatest accomplishment, Not recieving Windu, Not getting a fucking Medal of Valor, not Shaak, but an actual change for the betterment of the future of the Jedi Order.

|Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do,

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:

I want a Jedi Order that is based on the foundation of Nightmare and my deals. An order where everyone is looked upon as equals, a community that does not see padawans as “useless”, or a Knight as a “padawan with a rank”. An order where individuals can freely express their opinions towards its higher ups, and not be punished. Knights and Padwans are the seed of the order, they are everything that the order must rely on to ensure growth. To make sure that the future grows, I want the future Order to GIVE THEM BETTER OPPORTUNITIES. I want the Order to create LEADERS not just to randomly assign/accept them. I want the Order to start taking these individuals suggestions to better the order.

.In order to do that, THE COUNCIL must learn humbleness, and take criticism PROFESSIONALLY. I want the masters to be professional, humble, and most importantly be caring. Masters must hold these standards in order to ensure the growth of the order. I want masters to be prepared for the sacrifices they will make.

A progressive order that is always adapting to changes towards the current events, and even towards the situation of the server. An order where someone can witness the freedom of being a Jedi, while at the same time facing the challenges of the Jedi.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:

I plan to improve the relations of the Jedi Order and the battalions of Synergy roleplay using the golden rule of synergy roleplay. COMMON SENSE.  The person that plans on creating/improving relationships MUST be the first to make contact.

As my time as Shaak Ti, I learned the following tenets on what makes relationships improve.

1.The first meeting. First impressions are one of the most important aspects of establishing communication, it builds trust and ensures that both sides understand each other, not as each others greats, but as equals, because in the end everyone wants the best for their parties.

2. Understanding the needs of both parties. Knights and Padawans goals are to progress in their jedi career, especially being part of the battalion. During their time as a Jedi of that battalion, they will create bonds. This bond will push the individual to work for their goals while having the support of the Officers, NCO, and CMD of that battalion. Battalions WANT TO SEE THERE JEDI PROGRESS. In order for the Jedi to progress that battalion must give feedback and info for that individual, TO SHOW TO THE COUNCIL WHAT THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS DONE, SO THAT PERSON IS RECOGNIZED. That's what the COUNCIL WANTS and they will always love to recognize individuals hardships. Which leads towards the last tenant.

3 BOTH SIDES MUST PUT THE EFFORT TO KEEP COMMUNICATIONS AND SHOW RECOGNITION. In order for the system to work, everyone must contribute, and if one side does not put any effort, then the system is broken/flawed, which will lead towards changes/creation of concepts.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I fully understand the responsibility of the position, if the directors or any high management comes toward me and says “hey you need to resign, you're too inactive”, Then I will immediately write my letter of resignation and begin the process of ensuring the safe/easy transition towards the next legacy of the Jedi Order.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?

I understand and will reapply if needed.

• Agree 1

Owe alot to him, hes professional when need be and cares alot about the order. +1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Banned

Patricia is definitely the best person for Yoda right now. You supported me when I needed help therefore I will stand behind you! 

Best of luck!

+1 

r4ymo.gif

I have voided my app so I will be posting my opinion.

Since I came back to the server. Patricia is literally the first Master on the current council other than Nightmare that I spoke to with the first time. Patricia has never spoken to me once before but allowed me to return to the rank of Jedi Master. I haven't even spoken to Yoda (Scarecrow) at this point yet. Patricia even told me this was practically a blind decision and high risk reinstating me as Master. I have worked alongside Patricia ever since and we have done a lot for the Order, especially during Nightmare's term as Yoda. He has been extremely innovative and is one of the most passionate people for Jedi we currently have on the server. He is an advocate for every single individual and does not discriminate or judge others, he learns to forgive and give other chances. He has taken into his own hands several times to enhance the player experience for Jedi on the server and always allowed for input into ideas for Jedi. He has been a great person to work with and a great friend. I will gladly support Patricia as Grand Master of the Order.

+1

• Friendly 4

Honestly patricia you are a great person and you were good for the order but it sounds like you feel forced to go for this but honesty we don't need someone that literally 2 weeks ago you wanted to resign from Windu and retire as a master... Skylur and Pyle both would be SO much better fit for this position as they still have an Intense drive and hop on more consistently. Patricia you were one of my mentor's and an avocate for me getting to master and it pains me to type this. But right now we need someone with that drive and while I truly believe that you could be a good yoda and you would/could help. In my eyes Skylur and Pyle are better candidates. Just my two cents... Not a -1 but not a +1 either 

• Agree 2

+1 Haha... The Student surpasses the master.... Patricia. You were a stubborn mace windu my friend. Always told me your opinions and love this order to death. This guy is Yoda material I don't care what anyone says.  If he doesn't get accept for yoda then you can say goodbye to any good changes. GL partner 

+1 
Patricia, you care so much about the server and the Jedi in general, You have helped me out ALOT upon my return as well as the 501st. I could go on and on about everything you've done for EVERYONE. But im gonna keep it short and sweet. GL man. You earned this.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Plus - Damn - One. You had me on why you wanted to be Yoda. That was one of the rarest written speeches that made me feel motivated. Your app, to me at least, is probably the most unique application I have ever seen, as it was not only about the Order itself, but its members. That's humility and selflessness, traits/qualities I strongly aim for. I can actually relate to you on that mindset part. I too have something like that as well, and its very hard to remove those feelings of doubt and fear whenever making decisions. I hope you get it, pal, because you in my eyes, deserve it. Good luck. 

+1 

+1 Damn Fine Shaak Ti. Amazing Windu. Could be an even better Yoda. Good luck

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

When you put me up for master it showed me that you look at the small details and you give every person a chance. When you say the famous Patricia words “you’re work does not go unnoticed” it actually means something when you say it. Nonetheless I will be +1ing you based solely off of the fact that you had the most epic knight promo that I’ve ever seen. +1

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

9 hours ago, Rose said:

Honestly patricia you are a great person and you were good for the order but it sounds like you feel forced to go for this but honesty we don't need someone that literally 2 weeks ago you wanted to resign from Windu and retire as a master... Skylur and Pyle both would be SO much better fit for this position as they still have an Intense drive and hop on more consistently. Patricia you were one of my mentor's and an avocate for me getting to master and it pains me to type this. But right now we need someone with that drive and while I truly believe that you could be a good yoda and you would/could help. In my eyes Skylur and Pyle are better candidates. Just my two cents... Not a -1 but not a +1 either 

I don’t see the point of you responding because you’re basically neutral and there is no neutral soo yeah just saying.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 A very solid person in the community. Hard working, on point, discipline like a military SGT.

Will lead the order well. 212th gives their support to you.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1

thanks for failing me during brute trials last year(i think you were guardian manager or something like that last year), but in all seriousness, the jedi order needs a yoda quickly, and you have the most experience for it.

Edited by Bolt

bolt

• Retired Founder

I don't really vote on applications much, nor do I have many interactions with Clone Wars Players these days due to technical projects and other sorts.

With that being said, my few interactions with Patricia have been calm, professional, and pleasant.

I do not foresee any issues with this promotion, and I would hope you continue your good character and calm demeanor throughout your term.

+1

z5dGuiK.gif

+1 Patricia and I became Master's on the same day.  Although my dedication to the Order has become less than ever before due to the lack of activity I can provide I can certainly say that Patricia is the best option for Grandmaster.  He's someone who has always made good and bold decisions to progress the Order and I know that he will be one of the best.  He's got 2 Terms in a Mace Windu and already has the Jedi Command Experience. Without a doubt a top notch guy

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately, you have been Denied for the position of Grand Master of the Order "Yoda"

Reasoning:

• You had a large focus on what new things can be added to the order whereas your opponent focused more on the issues in which needed to be fixed currently within the order.

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//moved to Denied.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1