Whats your favorit memory on synergy

• Management

My first three months on the server when I was just CT PVT Elevator with no affiliation to anyone, no drama, no responsibilities. Just hopping on with Bippy and Sock and blasting droids in the name of the republic. 

Tho CT discrimination sux ballz, but it’s kinda gotten worse recently.

I enjoy SO BDE but really since after the Wipe things just have gotten more unbearable by the day, but then again I got more involved in the community through staff, outreach, and becoming XO of Null then later becoming a BCMD/Squad Lead.

:Pepega:

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

@ Freck @Panzergrenadier765 

Pretty sure thats the right panzer.

Me and freck, plus a couple others made a drop pod dupe and roped them to the underbelly of a LAAT. Flew out of the small venators side hanger and flew over main hanger bay were we ODST dropped in there, Freck them proceeded to kill everyone in sight with a rocket launcher I'm pretty sure. We did this a couple times because we were having a fuckin blast.

Another memory is with @Faded

We wanted to speeder race with the drop pods I duped before. We started building a massive thing under the small venator on the bottom of the map and I'm pretty sure I crashed the server with spawning to much 128x128s @ Joah got on after and asked why the fuck the player base went from 70ish to 38 in 3 mins. So I went to him and explained. He was pretty cool about it which surprised me bc I thought I was dead meat lol.

Rancor, early 2018. We managed to get literally every single ARC that was one during prime time and marched. Some dude decided to follow us and started playing the full metal jacket marching song. 

That's all I remember rn 

• Friendly 1
18 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

@ Freck @Panzergrenadier765 

Pretty sure thats the right panzer.

Me and freck, plus a couple others made a drop pod dupe and roped them to the underbelly of a LAAT. Flew out of the small venators side hanger and flew over main hanger bay were we ODST dropped in there, Freck them proceeded to kill everyone in sight with a rocket launcher I'm pretty sure. We did this a couple times because we were having a fuckin blast.

Dude, that's literally my favourite memory! 

Me, you, Washington, Apache and Panzer all went crazy! 

• Friendly 1

British

Being Plo Koon, and pulling down multiple CIS Frigates using whirlwind, then not even 20 minutes later nuking all of baseops with the map's artillery cannon system, killing all of them forcing them all to go back to main since it was a one life, and never getting punished for it.

12 minutes ago, Clank said:

Being Plo Koon, and pulling down multiple CIS Frigates using whirlwind, then not even 20 minutes later nuking all of baseops with the map's artillery cannon system, killing all of them forcing them all to go back to main since it was a one life, and never getting punished for it.

Rip baseops also you can pull down frigates with force wirl wind? I have never seen anyone do it 

Edited by Hawky
Just now, Hawky said:

Rip baseops also you can pull down frigates with force wirl wind? I have never seen anyone do it 

Only if they're the vehicle ones, and they're not frozen. IF you get high enough and time the whirlwind right, it pulls them down.

This is probably one of the funniest moments I've had. @Scribblesruined it after though.

Besides that, probably when Rancor was teamed up with SO vs the 41st in BvB. The 41st were absolutely fucking us, they had all the bonus weapons, a shit ton more respawns, we were on our last lives. There were 2 ways to win our mode, total elimination or by raiding their base and destroying the bomb (we didn't know where the bomb was) and in a last ditch effort we went all in and abandoned our bomb and miraculously 2 of us got through and 1 detonated the bomb and we won. Was fucking glorious. @ReddyI will never forget. 

• Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Watching a man RDM a room full of CG with a Bowcaster, then having said guy come into the teamspeak afterwards and tell us someone invisible gave it to him and told him to "have fun." Maybe not my favorite memory but definitely one of the funniest that immediately comes to mind when thinking about the server. That someone out there in a position of power decided to give some random minge a way to take out people who were trying to enforce the rules.

Or when I was court-martialed after revealing that I had a family waiting for me on Tattooine and I had actually just found the armor and decided it seemed like a good opportunity for a moisture farmer like me. Eventually the clones who were my jury had some kind of uprising and had to be put down by the CG. I have the video of it on some hard drive but it needs some editing. I'll post it some day.

Edited by BlankNameAsshole

My first day joining Synergy. Being able to muck around with Billiam and Mamba and blow their minds with my abilities will also be a big one for me.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
8 hours ago, Dreams- said:

My first day joining Synergy. Being able to muck around with Billiam and Mamba and blow their minds with my abilities will also be a big one for me.

Don't forget I was there -- I literally remember how their minds was blown from your sharpshooting skills on the first venator. It was unbelievable. Even Billiam thought you were using an aimbot after he was using moving targets on you LMAO.

• Funny 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

2 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Don't forget I was there -- I literally remember how their minds was blown from your sharpshooting skills on the first venator. It was unbelievable. Even Billiam thought you were using an aimbot after he was using moving targets on you LMAO.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aimbot to hit a hulla doll

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

My favorite memories are from back at IFN before Synergy was created but I have some good one's here, mostly the pure autism all of sobde would get into during downtime, the high staff meetings were so boring but the dumb memes we would all make during the boredom was fun. I can't really think of a favorite but my most memorable moments are just fun shit between friends on here that you had to be there for.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Rush Cat said:

My favorite memories are from back at IFN before Synergy was created but I have some good one's here, mostly the pure autism all of sobde would get into during downtime, the high staff meetings were so boring but the dumb memes we would all make during the boredom was fun. I can't really think of a favorite but my most memorable moments are just fun shit between friends on here that you had to be there for.

I agree with you on that. My favorite memories are back on IFN during Max's term as Yularen.

Way too many man. I think the moment I knew I was going to be in this community for the long hall was an old Extensive sim dupe with the 501st when I was a PFC on my 2nd day here. Blessed content with the boys. Good as sim, just a great time. I was completely hooked after that.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:53 AM, Twrgy said:

I love this because this was the prime days on synergy when everyone still played

I don't know if I was the one with the music but I remember doing something similar to that lol. Could've been me.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Had a lot. 

Favorite is probably when me (on Rancor) and a Null tarred and feathered Gume Saam for trying to take my kame for budget cuts. I told everyone to leave his socks on so it wasn't gay and nobody could talk for like 10 minutes because we were all dying laughing. The Null choked on his vape, it was hilarious.

Another close one was when I RPed that I found out about Darman and Etains baby after a surgery. That was awesome RP wise but then she got stabbed in the stomach and I wasn't there to save the baby. Yikes.