RP Name:

Delta Three-Eight "Boss"

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:142523409

Regiment you are applying for:

SOBDE

Experience:

104th Mechanized Assault Battalion:
104th wasn't my first battalion but it was my first home. Within this battalion I have done many things that others haven't and still haven't since I left. I have held many lead positions with this battalion... I've been Heavy Lead, ARC Executive, Support Lead, and Jet Trooper Officer. When I was in the this battalion I was known for my capability of holding a branch within the battalion to the peak of its abilities when I was in a officer or lead positions. Not to mention a few Wolfpack positions here and there!

When I was Support Lead ( It was my first lead spot ) I was and still is well known for not only having the most members in the branch ever ( around 12-18 people ) but also 7-8 support troopers including myself on multiple times within the frame I was Lead. I kept the troopers entertained and well trained to be very good and capable soldiers... until they decided to leave to try other things which I didn't mind as I made it to be a home for any newbies get them good at everything they can be and when the time comes if they wish to leave they make their decisions and on their own paths... and if they wish to stay I still had open arms for them. I cared very much about my branches I lead as well as this one as I made new documents for tryouts of basic troopers, elite trooper, officer, and other documents concerning the support branch. Not to mention when I was CSM-1st LT I was Mortar a wolfpack position because of the things I stated I did while within the 104th as Support Lead. Moving on when I was Heavy Lead I did many things the same when I was in support as it worked but obviously somethings different. I'd like to say I didn't take the heavy lead position for the sake of me or anything but for the sake of the battalion. Our current BCMD was scarecrow and he asked any of the officer who weren't within the branch at the time to help out which I stepped up to do. I made it known I wouldn't stay in heavy until it would be situated when I find the right figures to lead it which I eventually did. But anyways as I was saying I kept the tempo of the branch great seeing as I didn't have that many within the branch itself ( I had around 10-14 ) but I did have 9 Heavy troopers on at the same time at multiple times while as Heavy Lead. I also gave this branch my all making documents day in and day out for the branch and do many training to keep the troopers in great shape for anything to come.

Next would be ARC. My time in ARC was great I wasn't the lead starting off this time I was actually a ARC Trooper going in. The great ARC Lead at the time and still is Anderson took me in as this was my finally place to be in terms of the battalion. I didn't come in to take over or anything I came in there to chill and help out as a overseer for the battalion as a whole. I've always seen ARC is the final place to be within a battalion if you think about it. Anyways within the battalion I did many things as well I worked my way all up to the rank of ARC Executive which is second in command. Not to mention my overall rank Lieutenant Colonel at this time. I ran for Wolfpack Dash-29 and got it as well... so from there it was a smooth boat I'd help with ARC Selections, ARC Training, and make various documents for the ARC branch. I helped Anderson a lot he was the man behind the scenes I just effectively carried them out.
That's it for 104th

41st Elite Corps:
After leaving the 104th... I joined the 41st to help out the new BCMD Zeik and also join my very good friends that so happen to join. This being my 2nd home I planned to help out this battalion greatly. I started off as a basic 2nd LT of the battalion and had to work my way up to prove my worth within the battalion to Zeik and others to get back my previous rank LTC but I made it known it was fine if I didn't get my rank back fully or at all. I helped with little things at first making small training for the battalion to increase their thinking capability while doing recon and you are the key to the door for operations as we feed information to the bigger battalion so they can complete their mission. From there I also help Zeik with officers and helping him know how his officers are doing which was the weekly officer report form that they didn't have prior of me joining the battalion. I made that and help himself and other high command know how well the battalion viewed the officer core... and so they knew how they can improve so that next week their ranking/grading can improve. From there I joined ARC as it was in a bad state. I became ARC Lead very quickly making quick work of things. I made many documents for the ARC branch and got the numbers of ARC from 2 to about 4-5 by the time I left. Considering 5 spots of ARC were GC which I couldn't override the jump from 2 ARC to 4 to 5 is great. When 5 is the max of regular ARC and then the other 5 had to be via GC Tryouts which are monthly thing that is the best I could do. Overtime I made it to Major my highest rank in 41st. I did mean well for the battalion and wanting to do more but something was calling my name...

Delta Squad ( Sev ):
I joined Delta-Squad via the round system they have in place and passed as Sev. After my 4th or 5th round of that day I finally passed which tired me so much as they are very hard. I joined as the newbie so I was picked on in ways you can't imagine... but I overcame it and wanted to make myself be known as a Commando that I desired to become. I started as a 2ndLT and little less then a month I am now Major within Delta. I was fine being sev helping out with tryouts for SOBDE and helping battalions via outreach work and it so happened to be that delta squad was the outreach of specialized battalions which I loved so. I went around helping in events and training doing the best I can to help others in ways that it could make them better, not to mention the work was optional I did it anyway and I was scold for it. I did anyway to not be called lazy and actually prove the work I can put in for others as I think I and others should. Sadly Marvel resigned and Richard wasn't going for boss so I stepped up and here I am.

After so I was promoted to XO by our Regimental Commander Nixon ( Washington ) as I wanted to help get a new Scorch and Fixer so whenever we got a new boss we would have a full team or a team with only 1 member needed to join for it to make us full.
When I did tryouts it wasn't easy at first I had to adopt to this change of needing to understand the basics and what not which I did in no time thanks to the help of people around me and me being able to get use to things fast I got the hang of things. I got a Fixer and Scorch the first day of me being XO hosting tryouts which were Zeik and Sniff. I just really wanted to help the squad as a whole so when we had a boss we would be ready to have things on the go. ( Keep in mind I had to go on my own rough draft of delta tryouts as the old boss didn't pass down the tryouts )

Delta Squad ( Boss )
With me getting a Fixer and Scorch, a few days after I passed my interview for boss. Then later that day I got promoted to boss and even though the wait was long it was well worth it. Once I became boss I told myself there was a lot of things I needed to get done, but I wasn't going to rush everything I had a lot of things I had to get done over time. Once I was in the boss position my first concern for filling up sev took me a little more rounds but I got a sev with him being Cabrera. With me having my first full squad I felt so achieved but I took that as a incentive to push myself to do further things. From there I went straight into my outreach duties I contacted all my outreaches BCMD's and got a new up to date outreach for my delta squad to know so they can do the outreach the best and efficient way they can. With that being said my first batch of delta did outreach very well and took on my preference of doing the optional work to show our outreaches we do work.

That's about the most part for my 1st month of boss my 2nd month of boss was a little more of the same. I had lost my Fixer and Scorch with them going their respectful ways out of my squad to either a separate squad or out of SOBDE. I was sad but I known that I made them the best they can be for wherever they went and made them know that delta will always be a home for them. Anyways moving on I did tryouts for fixer and scorch with me now having the tryout doc as I didn't have it when I was sev I had a better system of tryouts to try out and it work perfectly better then my own with me tweaking things here and there. After a couple of days I got a Fixer ( Fyi ) and Scorch ( Scream ). This was a new team besides the sev we currently had so I made it known to the newbies you'll be pushed to do good but not overworked. Overtime they adapted well with getting use to things. I got them use to the outreach program where now in SOBDE we had a 2nd outreach to go with and not just a primary and for a time delta was good at balancing them if they had it. I'll admit my first team did well rounded more stuff for our outreaches but this batch did a pretty considerable amount to keep our outreaches happy to a point.

My final month of boss was a little less of me working and more of be supervising. I was helping with tryouts in sobde from time to time giving pointers to squad leads and their XO's. ( I did a lot of out of character things as I'll explain later in this application ) I focused more on getting my squad ready for my leave then anything so like I promised as when I leave delta it would be in a good standing better then most squads as I always wanted it to be. Although always keeping them informed to help SOBDE out as a whole and don't be left out as SOBDE didn't like isolation at the time. I made Fixer ( Fyi ) my XO as helped him understand the basic's of leading a squad and working tryouts as I didn't intend to go for another term as I think not only him but others were ready. Although the only person that wanted to step up was him and I believed he can do so with some help which will be from me and others around him as all new squad leads will need help if they pass all the phases of getting BCMD.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

There is a lot of issues,corners and problems I see within SOBDE and our current Regimental doesn't plan to go another term so I think it'll be best for SOBDE and our relations with the server to step up and do this myself as I am known for when I put my mind to something I can get it done. I do also think that I am a very reasonable person and that a spot like this calls for a reasonable yet decisive person to call the spots so not only SOBDE is happy but the server is too as SOBDE gets involved with a lot of server affairs in certain ways ( Like outreach work and interrogation predicaments ). I have had a chat with I could say more then half the "active" community members about me going for this position as I felt I should but opinions from others shouldn't hurt and majority agreed with me. I'll list the following I've notice these past few months even before I was boss that I would handle if giving regimental commander.

SOBDE's Reputation ( Attitude ) / Outreach Issues / Communication Issues / Interrogation

• I for one doesn't think the attitude of SOBDE is where it should be. I don't think anyone on the server thinks that way as well for many reasons. For one SOBDE should be the most well rewarded position to achieve within the server. In my opinion it should almost be as honored as a BCMD position for the simple fact of your holding a position majority of the server wants or wanted at 1 moment. Yet on the other hand we have Squad Leads of SOBDE getting arrested every other day. Not just Squad Leads members of squads as well. Now no one is perfect but it shouldn't be a constant thing. Things like getting arrested for SOBDE standards should happen every once in a while. I think a well rounded talk to with squad Leads about explaining the limitations of "playing around" while on a "serious rp server" should be explained to them then it would be their task to then explain it to their squad members so if anyone was to mess up the squad lead would be the person to handle it and if it isn't they will get scold. Then if a Squad Lead gets in trouble it would be the regimental's problem to deal with. Then another thing that is always brought up to keep in mind the attitude that SOBDE gives to people because of their classes. That is a classic cop out of any situation I don't think job lore should be a excuse to do things that aren't allowed or isn't appreciated. Although the player shouldn't be limited to act as their lore character I do think they shouldn't take their lore character to the complete limit. I'd work out a way where the player can act as their character but aren't complete dicks to people. ( Not calling anyone out ) I would make a well thought out infrastructure that not only myself as regimental commander would follow but squad leads squad members and etc. Like bits of information about this was depict in this section but I'll make a doc even open to the public about this so everyone no where SOBDE stands and there would be no issues moving forward. That's how I would try to change the reputation of SOBDE, but keep in mind more would be brought up.
  • Outreach issues had been a thing for a while now within SOBDE. People within SOBDE hate it or should I say how we run it and so does the battalions we operate our outreach in. I have a solution for the problems that I've notice. For one the major thing I notice is that people would like outreach if they could decide who to outreach for. I understood that we had it in a way that a squad was assign to a certain regiment. Instead I think the Squad Lead of a Squad should go to a BCMD of a battalion a request to be their outreach. This way they both are on a agreement that the squad is willing to work with them and the battalion welcomes them into open arms. Another thing I'd like to bring up is a logging form. We use to have a discord channel but I thought it was lets say "dumb" as no one outside of SOBDE knows what is done unless present for it. ( No offense to anyone about that ) I think a well thought out google form is needed so SOBDE could have weekly meeting reviews for the outreach battalions so the battalions know what is done for them that week and so on so no one can say "SOBDE doesn't do outreach work.. so why is it a thing" or "SOBDE just uses us for deployments". This helps that issue. I'd talk more with the squad leads about this as other squad leads had came to me recently about changes for outreach as well so everyone within SOBDE can get clear on it. Also keep in mind SOBDE isn't apart of your battalion because of outreach but even so improving the connection for those battalions and squads that want to do well together is the ideal mindset set in stone.
  • Communication is the key to unlocking a battalions full potential. SOBDE at times can get that down pack but other times be strangers towards another. For example I feel as if a Squad Lead wants to change something within his/her squad ( That doesn't effect the server to where they need to put up a server suggestion ) then by all means they should do it and see how it goes. I don't think 1 person should dictate everything a vote for certain changes others just a simple talk things like that so everyone knows about it and if needed votes about it as changes could effect SOBDE as a whole. Squad Leads should have  little more freedom... if you seal off a bright idea only dumb ones will follow trying things out would never hurt. Another thing I'd like to bring up is blacklists. I am very familiar with blacklists in SOBDE as majority of people who are blacklisted comes to me about a appeal or a reduction of time. I'd put there name in our leadership chat and a vote would kinda take place but the votes never go anywhere. For one not everyone votes when I think at least all squad leads should vote and XO's could but wouldn't be like required of them doing. Then on the other hand people who vote bring up the fact they have done it in the past they can do it again. A lot of people in SOBDE currently have done a lot of things over and over and yet we don't punish them but people outside of SOBDE who were removed doesn't get the same treatment I think that is unfair. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. ( Unless the accounts of whatever they did are very high of no chances of a another chance ) Then if a vote were carried out and a agreement was made it would be negative more then positive. I think a little more tweaking of the mindsets of certain people on certain things would help us be more open to forgiveness then us being closed off like we are isolated from people wanting to change.  To make it more understandable I'd have it known that anyone can contact a Squad Lead+ about having their blacklist removed or the time on it deducted. People +1 -1 and we give a reason the majority vote with a valid reasoning behind themselves would result into the answer. If anything I'd go out my way to ask the current Marshal Commander at the time for a opinion. Then we'll get back to the person as quickly as possible with a answer. The final thing I'd encourage is sticking together instead of being apart unless certain situations are at hand. To put it simply if nothing important is going on for that squad the squads should be together in a TS channel. ( Unless people got other things to do with other lives or just going to talk to some other people etc )
  • To put it simply the interrogation document needed to updated since the last regimental before kaiden. It longs overdue on its time to be done and I for one has brought it up to kaiden many times that I'll do it. I never could as I was a BCMD. If I were the regimental I'd rework the interrogation doc and make sure interrogation is done probably  and when we teach it to others outside SOBDE including foxtrot people don't mess up. Then I'll encourage squad leads to actually do training for it.

( Keep in mind I'd have all the squad leads give their opinions about the matter )

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I'll be honest I know Delta,Omega, and BB lore about 70-80% or more. Null Arc I've been currently getting up on for the last 2 weeks or so reading novels like Triple zero, Hard contact, and others. by the time if I were to become regimental commander I'd say I'll be just as much up to date with their lore like the other squads.

Availability:

Monday - Friday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Weekends - All Day ( Unless I have plans which I'd tell SOBDE )

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Head Admin
Trainer Manger

Wolfpack Lieutenant Colonel Dash 29
Wolfpack 1st Lieutenant Mortar
104th HVYL,ARCX,JTO,ARFL, Intel Manger

41st Major
41st ARCO

Delta Squad Sev
Delta Squad Boss

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I'm a man of my word. The many points I stated I "will" get done if not in my 1st term I'll run for a 2nd one. I didn't intend to leave my 1st term anyway I think it'll take some take to get all these things across and do it correctly. ( Since Regimental spots are only 2 months instead of 3 ) When I do leave I want SOBDE to be in the best place possible with me knowing that it will never go back to anything before we were from the current time of me leaving. I want the squad leads leading by example and me knowing at least one if not all of the squad leads can go for the position and take it to the next level further from what I would've done. Then their squad members being able to rise up to the task to improve themselves to move up if they are indeed ready. Most important making sure the server and SOBDE have a good relationship and not any battalions nor trooper thinking we aren't doing our jobs correctly... matter of fact we are doing the best we ever could. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I've already improve relations with SOBDE as Boss. I've talked to our REG at the current moment about making a gaming system in our discord so SOBDE can relate to things other then SOBDE. My understanding was when we aren't on G Mod we are still more connected then ever playing something else. Then when we get back on G Mod we would be better communicating for RP situations from outside gaming experiences. Like Siege or CSGO. That improves our tactical capabilities on the field. I plan to also have little competitions within SOBDE so it never gets boring like a inside regiment BvB in a certain RP situation or even outside in another game with rewards of some sorts to keep things fun and interesting. I'll even ask their outreaches if they want to join in on the fun and they can connect even more that way. Overall I'd want to improve our connection out of character to further improve our connection in character. Carrying on besides that I actually plan on having weekly meeting with each squad then a separate meeting for Squad Leads and what would be myself to discuss things I've notice that week, talk about their outreach activities, and etc. THIS would be after we solve all our current problems within the server so we don't get side tracked.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes. If I can't fulfill my duties I should be removed as that would go against everything I stand for where I think people should do the job they sign up for. I signing up... I need no... I "must" do the job required of me not just for myself but for the people I would represent.. SOBDE.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes.

Ask any questions in the comments I'll answer it. Thank you for reading, I know it was a lot. 😁

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

+1

Obviously you care about SOBDE there is literally no doubt in my mind. I have had quite a few interactions with you and you're a very level headed and kind person who cares about Synergy and your regiment. The qualities combined with everything you have a achieved and passion is what puts you over in my opinion as the best possible person for this position.

• Winner 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

3 minutes ago, Regional said:

For the Outreach portion, It's optional having a weekly meeting discussing how you're doing within the battalion in my eyes is dumb cause if you don't wanna do it and you get shit for not doing it is dumb.

So for me to be clear with you on this... I intend to have meeting with squads that wish to do the optional work and give them grading on the feedback given to them. I'd help improve their relations with anything that was under manged. Like giving them pointers on how to improve and encourage them to keep up the good work. That is what I meant to be clear with you on that.

• Funny 1
49 minutes ago, Regional said:

- Not knowing how to read a situation and misinterpreting it 

- Sometimes not knowing how to view a situations from a different perspective 

As for this I've been working heavily on this. That is why I intended to make squad leads have more say about how things go for SOBDE. I don't plan on deciding anything by myself. More like the final word as that what my job would be.

• Funny 1

+1 You've got a good head on your shoulders, and you power through problems, I think you will live up to the role, and expectations previous commanders have set.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

To be honest my man I don't think I can bring myself to +1 this

From what I've seen and heard, you always isolate yourself and don't really talk to people about important stuff. I always see you in a private channel during peak hours. There will be a simple rule to follow in TS and you break it,  people will tell you to leave and channel and instead of doing so you ask "why" and even after being told you refuse to listen a couple for times.  (I know I do that too but that's irrelevant).  And I know some people will agree with me.
I've also seen you do some pretty petty stuff, I remember when someone -1'd your Boss app and then you changed your +1 you gave them into a neutral purely because they -1'd you.

Sorry my man -1

Edited by A-a-ron
added more
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Banned

+1 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

r4ymo.gif

+1 he has be a great person to work. Not just staff but also with Badbatc and Delta. He just plays rainbow too much

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Alright Mr. Nesquick I’ll give you a chance, but you need a really big attitude check. Stop being such a fag nut all the time, and be nicer. Either way it’s funny to still think that you think the world is flat and hollow. 

• Agree 1

Former: Liaison

3 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

From what I've seen and heard, you always isolate yourself and don't really talk to people about important stuff. I always see you in a private channel during peak hours. There will be a simple rule to follow in TS and you break it,  people will tell you to leave and channel and instead of doing so you ask "why" and even after being told you refuse to listen a couple for times.  (I know I do that too but that's irrelevant).  And I know some people will agree with me.
I've also seen you do some pretty petty stuff, I remember when someone -1'd your Boss app and then you changed your +1 you gave them into a neutral purely because they -1'd you.

Sorry my man -1

- I interact with people within SOBDE everyday whether it is TS or Discord. The proof is there and many people within SOBDE can vouch for me about it. It's funny how a couple days ago I was the one to bring your name up for a reduction of your Blacklist time. Also bringing up others. I don't know how you would know what important things are talked about if you aren't in the channel where everything is talked about. 
- The simple rule you bring up is me going into the Null Arc TS. The only times I've ever went into was to ask them to assist with something that regards SOBDE. For example the other day Hunter needed help with tryouts. More than 8 people were in the TS so I simply decided to go in there and ask for them to help ( This was in kyrimout ). They yelled at me saying they are playing CSGO I was like alright fine. Others times are the same... others not but majority of the time I go in there to interact with them for others who can't as they are in a channel no one can join almost all day.
-I think you meant to say "pretty dumb stuff" instead of "pretty pretty stuff" but I understand type errors. Anyways with that I asked the guy why he changed his vote as I wanted to know as I took the guys answer very seriously. He didn't respond to me well so it made me think differently about him. With that being said he made me think differently about something he was going for. So I don't know why you thought I just did that just because he -1'd it instead but actually I did it because that made me think differently about that matter.

I hope this clarify s things.

• Funny 1
29 minutes ago, Agent said:

- The simple rule you bring up is me going into the Null Arc TS. The only times I've ever went into was to ask them to assist with something that regards SOBDE. For example the other day Hunter needed help with tryouts. More than 8 people were in the TS so I simply decided to go in there and ask for them to help ( This was in kyrimout ). They yelled at me saying they are playing CSGO I was like alright fine. Others times are the same... others not but majority of the time I go in there to interact with them for others who can't as they are in a channel no one can join almost all day.

To be exact I was talking about when you joined kyrimout without permission while Sniff and Llama were in there talking about things and you were asked to leave and asked why, even though you were never meant to be in there.

It's funny how a couple days ago I was the one to bring your name up for a reduction of your Blacklist time.

Are you saying I should +1 you because you did a favor for me? Don't get why this is in here, is it to prove that you talk to people?

Anyways with that I asked the guy why he changed his vote as I wanted to know as I took the guys answer very seriously. He didn't respond to me well so it made me think differently about him. With that being said he made me think differently about something he was going for. So I don't know why you thought I just did that just because he -1'd it instead but actually I did it because that made me think differently about that matter.

Did you try any way other then going through discord? Or did you try once and give up and then blame him.

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

+1 You have been one of my mentors from the start. One of the CO’s that vouched for me in 104th, my TRM, my ITM, and most importantly a great friend. Me and you were both high ups in 104th support (at different times, but i knew i could come to you for help), in TR, you make me want to become a TRM, you admin trained me, you trained me for 104th Intel and are the only person who has ever given me a difficult time in getting intel member of the week (thats right, i said it come at me 104th intel). You are absolutely dedicated to synergy and i cant wait to see what you do in the future in SOBDE, as well as in the intel program.

+1

• Winner 1
5 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

To be exact I was talking about when you joined kyrimout without permission while Sniff and Llama were in there talking about things and you were asked to leave and asked why, even though you were never meant to be in there.

Are you saying I should +1 you because you did a favor for me? Don't get why this is in here, is it to prove that you talk to people?

Did you try any way other then going through discord? Or did you try once and give up and then blame him.

- I was talking to sniff prior and I wanted to continue from where we left off. Although I'll admit that I should've left earlier I thought the conversation was ending. When I realized it wasn't I was on my way.
- I'd never ask of you to +1 for me helping you out. I was saying how you claimed I never talked to anyone about something important.  I think bringing this up could help you understand that I do talk to others about important things. Not to mention there is a lot of things said where no one but Squad XO's+ would know about.
- This conversation was on TS. I tried it once he responded with me "ok" and closed the chat and left the TS. I don't know about anyone else but to me that shows me someone that doesn't want to resolve the situation so I let it be and kept it moving.
( I hope that answers your questions )

• Funny 2
4 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

Sorry my man -1

4 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

You know I gotta -1 this my man. I just don't think you're quite ready to handle Reg and Head Admin. I also just don't see you as having the right temperament and attitude for Reg. Not a personal thing man but this is how I see it.

-1. What they said.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ugh, agent, I fucking love you man. But the thing is, I feel like HA has taken over most of your time on synergy and you just don’t get on with us as much. I miss the days when you were sev my XO and you were suspended from staff and you didn’t give a care in the world about it. You spent all of your time with SOBDE runnin around the server doin shit with us, but I feel like it’s not the same anymore, and that you usually just get on to do staff stuff. You don’t really do that much with your delta boys, at least that’s what I hear from them all the time and I’ll take their word for it. Just pick up on activity or whatever and I might change it but for now I have to -1. Again I love you dude and this is nothing personal so please don’t take it like that. Also stop fuckin going in our channel when I’m sweating in cs before I bitch slap the fuck out you. 90% of the time were in kyrimorut is because were playing cs or we’re kissing each other so we’re probably too busy to help with tryouts or whatever you come in to ask for...

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
Play more siege with me I wanna get to gold
Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

+1, you're still a poopyhead 

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Yes, HA is a big block of your time, yes, you gotta work on parts of yourself. However, that’s with everyone. Those are all things you can work on starting now, and even throughout your term. In short, you are a classy dude. You’re dedicated, active, and tactical. You can do this. Good luck.

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, SOBDE has slowly been changing for the better and I want to see someone be able to progress that change for the better of SOBDE and the rest of the server. Hope this pertains to you!

Also my Foxtrot boys need their IR training 

• Winner 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1 Between you and Tino, I really have a hard time choosing. On one hand, you were a good squad lead who has a tough time balancing his time between staff work and RP. On another, your position in HA shows that you're willing to devote time towards a position. I think both of you would do a good job, and I'm willing to support both of you. May the best man win.

• Winner 1

hi.

5 hours ago, Agent said:

- I was talking to sniff prior and I wanted to continue from where we left off. Although I'll admit that I should've left earlier I thought the conversation was ending. When I realized it wasn't I was on my way.

Do you realize that it doesn't matter WHY you joined, you should've just never joined without asking, then you thought you had the right to know why you can't be in there.

5 hours ago, Agent said:

- I'd never ask of you to +1 for me helping you out. I was saying how you claimed I never talked to anyone about something important.  I think bringing this up could help you understand that I do talk to others about important things. Not to mention there is a lot of things said where no one but Squad XO's+ would know about

I was mainly talking about how when you applied for Boss without talking to any other squad lead. Pretty sure you didn't really talk to people about going for REG I may be wrong though.

5 hours ago, Agent said:

- This conversation was on TS. I tried it once he responded with me "ok" and closed the chat and left the TS. I don't know about anyone else but to me that shows me someone that doesn't want to resolve the situation so I let it be and kept it moving.

Understandable

Edited by A-a-ron

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Do you realize that it doesn't matter WHY you joined, you should've just never joined without asking, then you thought you had the right to know why you can't be in there.

I was mainly talking about how when you applied for Boss without talking to any other squad lead. Pretty sure you didn't really talk to people about going for REG I may be wrong though.

Understandable

- I'll admit the times I did enter without asking even though SOBDE needed the people in the channel for other things, I'll admit it was wrong of me and I told people sorry.
- I did talk to everyone back when I went for boss and I did talk to people about going for REG now.
- Great you see me eye to eye about something lol.

• Funny 1

im sorry bud. I just don't think HA and Regimental will work out for you. Its hard to manage, you know that. I think you could do good at the position but I don't think that you can manage to do both to the best of your ability due to the fact that the workload might be quite high. I believe in you, tho!

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1 Agent SO BDE is taking a turn for the better and it is meaning a lot more to the server. Bringing in a new wave of non minge and non toxic people. You have plans to continue this and make SO BDE an amazing and respected battalion I have full faith you will turn this around. Good luck

• Agree 1

+1 this is the man to fix SOBDE 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 honestly I have nothing against you, but the feud you and Aaron are having is just pathetic, like come on, just explain it and than leave it, or just be the bigger person and just let it be, I had high expectations for you, but they just kind of dropped after I saw this.

UPDATE 

changing -1 to +1

Edited by Piff
  • Friendly 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Piff said:

-1 honestly I have nothing against you, but the feud you and Aaron are having is just pathetic, like come on, just explain it and than leave it, or just be the bigger person and just let it be, I had high expectations for you, but they just kind of dropped after I saw this.

I answered the questions that needed answers. If you think that is pathetic that is your opinion my man. I'll keep that in mind though.

I have kinda changed my idea I honestly think Tino would do a better job and I dont like the attitude that you have with people. Most of the reasons also of what people stated too. I was originally going to +1 because I didn't want any beef with you but

Edited by Unkindled
  • Friendly 1
5 hours ago, Agent said:

I answered the questions that needed answers. If you think that is pathetic that is your opinion my man. I'll keep that in mind though.

I understand that but I think you made it keep going and I’m not going to say you are to blame as Aaron kept coming back, but I would’ve just replied and done

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Agent, you are a great dude but from what I have seen so far, you could do with a little bit of a better attitude. You are a great squad leader but everytime I have heard somebody talk to you about your achievements as Boss it tends to lean into "I got a full squad" & "I let my squad learn by themselves". But in fairness from my point of view it kind of seems that the second statement is more out of laziness rather than your teaching style. If there were no other candidates I would be +1'ing but I think Marvel or Tino could both do better jobs. Sorry pal <3

• Friendly 1

due to attitude, gullibility, activity and just nonsense when it comes to how certain events play out (not ingame events)

personally I think ur an absolute lad and an ok boss but not well suited for reg I’m not tryna be a dick but if u prove me wrong all right than but honestly I can’t see u in it. But still good luck

Edited by justuscloud5

You're a good guy Agent but you're way too reactionary to be able to hold a high ranking position such as this. You have the potential that is certain but you make dumb decisions and take werid stances on subjects fairly often. The best reason I can give is your unpredictability as sometimes you can prove that you are deserving of high ranking spot while others you take up personal grudges and act childish until you get your way. 

• Friendly 1

+1. Agent has been around a lot and is always engaging with us. He's one of the best candidates around.

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

Agent, you're a solid guy and I dont doubt your abilities as a squad lead, but I am going to -1 this application for quite a few reasons that I will list next.

1. I believe that Tino is the superior candidate in this running because of his attitude and just overall approach to handling things (see my response to his app for more info)

2. You're very gullible and very easily misled and I think those are very bad qualities for someone that needs to deal with a lot of difficult situations that need you to be able to analyze the information and make informed decisions while having to decipher the actual information out of the BS and fluff and I cant confidently say that you are able to do that.

3. Not taking advantage of experience and not being able to use the people under you to effectively complete a task. Though a few conversations with you about various topics, I have come to understand that you are unwilling or unable to look at the big picture of a situation, which is another thing that I'd very important to being a reg, or just leading anything more than a single squad. Not being able to identify peoples strong points or being able to apply them to better everyone decreases efficiency and can just cause more issues. 

4. You really like to call favoritism for things. This ties into reasons numbers 2 and 3 because instead of understanding how or why people get a position, such as being more experienced, or just being an all around better candidate, you'll call favoritism as the sole reason for something happens such as your favorite call of "odinson favoritism" even though people have to explain how that's just not true almost any time you decide to try and bring it up. It makes you seem immature and also ties back to my previous point of inability to recognize experience, skill, and good leadership qualities in a person.

There might be a few more things, but I cant think of them off the top of my head rn, but still, good luck

Edited by Egg
  • Winner 1

-1,    Don't know what I say is right or wrong, but you don't seem like the person to take a position of SOBDE Reg Commander and fix it to be any better. The other candidate seems to be able to fulfill the position as a Reg. Commander, as for I think that he has the personality and ability for a high commanding position. I think he has proven his worth as a Squad lead for Null with his activity and interactions with other players.

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 10/24/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

This Application has been DENIED due to the other applicant getting the position.

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//moved to denied

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk