Ratio's Fox Resignation

Ratio

Battalion: Shock Troopers
RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox
Date: 8/19/2019
Reason:
I'll be honest, I've had my foot out of the door for a while. I'll make one thing clear: I LOVE BEING FOX. I LOVE MY MEN. However, I just feel that I can't accomplish much more and it's time to go. I've learned a hell of a lot from Fox and Synergy. And while everything isn't as... sweet as it was before, I feel I've really grown as an individual and I think it's time to take the knowledge and confidence I've gained somewhere else.

Goodbyes:
@SlumpYou have my absolute blessing to run for Fox. You're the very best option right now and you put in the utmost effort for everything you do. ❤️ I believe that you can steer this ship, and either way, the helm is yours. Do good, pal. Do better than me. I believe in you.
@Gret BriddlehideIt's NOT A RATIO REQUIREMENT! In all seriousness, we've had our ups and downs but I think we've finally gotten to the point where I can genuinely consider you a friend. Into oblivion we go, buddy.
@CenturionHoly shit you've been here as long as I have and you're amazing. While you may not think you're much of a leader, I believe that you'll one day achieve a position of leadership. You never lost that heart, and you never will.
@HoloI don't care what people said about you, you were always a damned good trooper. Stay in the battalion for me, yeah? Don't be our perma-CSM.
@SnadvichI don't know what the state of Shock Jedi is going to be after I'm gone, but regardless, you were the best General we could ask for. Fuck lore, you got trusted enough to be considered a COMMANDER in our eyes. Don't let people push you around in the Jedi Order.
@BroProbably one of my best friends on the server. Extremely good at roleplay and 100% dedicated to your cause. Do right by the 212th, you have me added in just about everything.
@ScarecrowKeep those space monks in line. You're probably my BEST friend on the server overall. You've been there for me since last Summer when everyone fucking hated my guts and yours by extension. But hey, we stuck out and look where it got us. Keep in touch, dude.

Goodbye, everyone. It's been an honor.

• Winner 8
  • Friendly 15

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Oh so you did resign. Well honestly like all the other Fox's in my time being here were pretty like either bad, I didn't care about them, or didn't like them but uh you were a great Fox so sad to see you go.

Edited by Richard
I made it less retarded.

In the time that I've been in shock, you have been a great leader and commander

You've done great things with shock and left a great role model for new shock on how strict yet fun shock can be

I hope you continue being a great person wherever you may end up 

❤️ 

"A word from the Navy..."

Not @ for me nut you know What one of the best BCMDs I have talked to 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

o7. You've been a great pal in synergy and I hope you do well in your future endeavors. You were probably the best Fox I've ever seen on the server, and its sad to see you go. But... this will be the last time I can say, Fuck you, Ratio..... <3. Hope to see you around my man. 

spacer.png 

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

AOS Ratio L2AP 

o7, good luck with future endeavors!

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Its been an honor as well Ratio, for the hard work you've done for the battalion and being good friends with everyone in the battalion. You've teach me so much in shock for seeing the leader you are and the best Fox I've ever seen. I hope some day you can come by the TS and catch up with us. All of shock and including me will always think you as a brother, and best friend. Watch some anime, its good for your health.. ill send you my list lol jk, anyways, You've made me for who I am now and I thank you. o7

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

Banned

Welcome to retirement 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I fucking love you dude, your dedication it a battalion is outstanding and before I got BCMD I looked up to you on how to lead and act. You were the best Fox I've seen so far if not ever. You are my best friend in this game and I'll miss you being fox and I hope you continue playing! If you ever wanna try an attack battalion 212th got you, but my man you deserve anything at this point. I look up to you and man you got me fucking crying right now. ❤️ love you bro!

• Friendly 1

o7 Dude. You were a great guy Ratio and it was a meme whenever you were arresting me or doing something along the lines of that. Definitely one of the best Commander's that I've known. Take care man, Sad to see you go. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

I never take "get out of brig" seriously unless it's from you, now it will get stale! 
Good luck on whatever it is you choose to do next, you were a good guy who had the balls to do what he needed to do, which is more than most can say.

• Winner 1

This resignation has been DENIED. Return back to your post. 

Nah but forreal though this hurts, you were honestly one of the first people i remember from synergy as XO ratio. You set a great example for any next BCMD showing that low numbers doesn't mean anything and that you can get anything active again if you work hard enough. You were a great role model for me as a BCMD, gonna miss you mad lad, 

DONT STAND IN FRONT OF SHIELDS AND Z6s. o7

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I remember my first Battalion was shock and me, Selena and someone else broke the rules and you made us do about 15 laps around CY alt crouching it took us more than a hour. You really thought us a lesson and I don't think I could of been where I am today without you. 

o7 thankyou

Dude... I know we didn't get to talk much or know each other that well, but I remember this one moment we had.

Event on Endor. I was Gearshift, setting up sentry outside a suspicious camp that everyone was investigating. You came up to me and said:

"Gearshift, why the hell did you do it?"
"Do what?"

"Don't fucking play dumb with me, you know what you did."
"I didn't do anything..."

"Oh, so this is how we're playing. Okay. "

I walk you over to the side nervous and confused as all hell.

"Fox... tell me what I did. What happened? I didn't do anything - what did I do?"
"... Oh I was just fucking with you don't worry about it." 

And you just ran fucking off like it was nothing. LMFAO.

Fuck you for that Ratio but after learning what type of guy you are, I held you in a positive light and now to see you go is disheartening. But I wouldn't wish anything less than whats best for you. Best of luck on your endeavors, friend. 

• Funny 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Noooo not ratio, why :(

Man we have had so many memes together, its like every time I see you in the hallway, I call you a mook, you yell demoted, then we both roll and I always lose. Gonna miss you a ton it was quite the ride you had with shock. They were very consistent under you and I have always looked up to you. Me and you have had a ton of great laughs, and honestly Im really gonna miss that. Much appreciation to the greatest gronk of all time.

And now the best quote ever by a minge CT to Fox,
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING GRONK"

• Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

I have known you for a long time Ratio. I still loved you through all the shit we been through. Wanna of the best guys I knew, and will always be a homie.

Dont let the game consume you brother

o7

Miss you ❤️

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management

Excuse me no? This is denied come back right now...

o7 man and good luck with non GMOD stuffs

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Im late but. I wont let you down ratio. For the year that ive been in this battalion you have been a guiding hand. Always helping me understand shock and what to do/ not do you were one of the best foxes ive seen and i promise as long as im in the server ill be in shock O7

Mistakes were made

Fucking O7 saved the battalion when it was about to die the best fox that I’ve seen  

@Ratio quick question 

will you still be around on synergy or is this a farewell from the community?

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

o7 gg rip PVT Rat-io

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Beast said:

Fucking O7 saved the battalion when it was about to die the best fox that I’ve seen  

@Ratio quick question 

will you still be around on synergy or is this a farewell from the community?

I'll still be around, but of course I'm gonna take a bit to rest my eyes.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxkd6Wp5fWM

Gonna miss you dude. You were the best Fox and kept me in line, which is hard to do. Without you I would've probably been blacklisted from Shock a long time ago and probably wouldn't have rejoined after I left. Come visit us whenever you can, and if you want, I can give you a tryout (and finally rule over the king). We'll keep Shock great and wont kill your baby. Thank you for the opportunity that you have given me and I hope that you have a great time on your adventure away from Shock. Good luck, hope to see you again.

Sincerely, Toxic.

spacer.png

Professional Minge

Leader of the Sneedsters

No

o7 ratio. I'm surprised you put up with me for so long after my first BL tbh. It still suprises me with the mercy you showed me. You were a good fox and you always made it fun. I know you've had to deal with me a lot, whether it be shock or... Something else. 

Hope to see you around soon

Edited by Peace