Clouds Dark Lord Application

Steam Name: justusCloud5

RP Name: Emperors Wrath Darth Nimbus

Steam ID (SteamID FinderSTEAM_1:0:105097987 

Experience:

327th (PVT-1stLT)

The first day I joined the server I found a group of people that I thought I wouldn't stick with for a while but I ended up doing so and I haven't looked back since, from their I got a group of friends and I started to become more and more involved on the server. I quickly rose from the rank of PVT to the rank of SGM and at the time was a heavy and became the Heavy Officer and did every single training for Heavy up until I got ARC, and then began to show my aspirations on this server and helped out my buddy Useful aka Jerome after the sudden demotion of his previous ARCO and began to work on docs and other plans for ARC in 327th. Over time I reached the rank of WO and began to assist in doc work on the entire scale of the battalion and with smaller things such as being a role model in leading and as well breaking a record number for recruits in a month increasing activity for the battalion. Then I moved my focus from 327th to Sith because of the pickle they were quite stuck in and as well as one of the current branch leads resigning and no one suitable to take his place.

Sith Empire (Hopeful-Dark Lords Wrath)

Within my first few days into the server sith were added and I was excited but I did not have VIP at the time and just waited to get it but luckily on one of cocaine's shopping sprees I got VIP and began to grind out Sith. While I passed Hopeful trials (easy clap) I failed apprentice trials 4 times and was constantly bullied by Jackson for failing them (fuckin meanie). But after finally passing them on my fifth try I became a Juggernaut and began to help the Head Officer at the time Nerp, with subbranches. But Nerp sadly went inactive as did almost all of Juggernaut so the dark council at the time had wiped all of Juggernaut and put a race for Lord. During for the race for lord it was between me and one other person and I had to begin to grind out a combat focused subclass and a rp focused subclass, over time I began to edge out everything and I  had my trials set out for it and officers ready to go. After getting lord and basically being an ace in the hole for juggernaut I instilled a new subbranch and appointed those hard workers to officer positions and juggernaut went from 1 person a day (being me) to 6 people a day. After my work as Head Officer I was promoted by the council to the position of Dark Council Greed, being the council representative of juggernaut and the overall branch lead, and making sure juggernaut was staying in a good place and that juggernauts Warrior 1 and 2 trials were held often and to make sure everything was organized. With assistance from Regional I began to make a full roster dedictaed to juggernaut and the different subclasses making sure nothing would go wrong and no one was lying about their status. Then more recently I have been working on either reintroducing manipulator or beast master as the second subclass for sith. I also became by far the most active council member, but I had to take an LOA for personal issues that took a hit to my activity, and had pushed for the most changes in sith i.e. restructuring of trials, promotions, and restructuring of documents. As time went on my friend and at the time wrath Aust had resigned and there was a huge gap in leadership so IO made sure to grind out everything and make sure everything was in order while the 2nd in command was gone and I made sure to keep a strict mindset and had everything well organized for sith until the promotion of a new wrath. Then it happened I was promoted to wrath and became the pretty boy of the empire after that having more people come to me than ever for assistance and having people wanting to become the successor to chrome and that I would be the draw for people to come to sith and others say they would come to sith because of me.  I had also gained the reputation rank of Darth which is only obtainable by those who make large contributions to sith in positive ways.Throughout all these endeavors I have learned how to take criticism and how to deal it and how to structure command how to just make things run on their own as well as continually making sure everyone under is doing the right thing and that rules arent being broken.

Why should you become Dark Lord?:

I have been the hardest working council member of sith since I got the position and was left as Chromes 2nd In command while chrome and Aust were either on LOA or after Austs resignation I became the go to man for sith while chrome was gone and it has stayed that way because of Chromes recent resignation. I have also seen all the downs and ups of every Dark Lord since me joining sith, from Joah to Chrome. As I got wrath which was given for people with activity and hard work I put more effort than my companions to keep sith in order while chrome was on LOA and am continuing to do so. I have been planning on restructuring the documents since I got Greed and will do so as I have people who can help and the knowledge on how it will be and make sure everyone will be able to easily understand the documents of the empire. I have also planned out entire trial restructuring which others haven't thought of and as well as more RP driven scenarios that don't just revolve around the dark lord as well as well as the drive to keep everything do transparent with the community and my council members to keep everything in tip top shape. through my continual drive in sith I have set up RP for DHG, Juggernauts, Sorcerors and Assasins continually sending them on missions so they always have something to do and making sure no one has a dull moment and continue to do so. I have been put in the position where what I do and will do as dark lord will only benefit the empire and the server and make sure to take criticism of both myself and others in stride.

Do you understand the lore of the Sith (SWTOR)?:

Yes

Availability: (with the addresses to my activity i had taken 2 losses in the family and a lot of problems stemmed from that and also having my pc taken away due to that stress and my grades slipping and not being able to come on for about 2 1/2 weeks from that LOA and having put on a lot of weight I wasn't in the state to come on until everything was sorted and it was after sometime and I have comeback better than ever)

Monday: 3pm - 2am

Tuesday: 3pm - 2am

Wednesday: 3pm - 2am

Thursday: 3pm - 2am

Friday: 3pm - 2am

Saturday: 3pm - 2am

Sunday: 3pm - 2am

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

4th Dark Lords Wrath

1st Dark Council Greed

I have had the most number of apprentices at one time

1stLT in 327th

Juggernaut Head Officer

ARCO in 327th 

one of the first people to ever get the status of eARC

Heavy Officer in 327th

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Sith to be at the end of your term?:

i want Sith to be in a spot of atl east 8-10 people on a day kind of like how chromes term was before the switch to Genia. A full Dark Council that are active. Completely refined docs and rules and a general feeling of acceptance even from those that aren't supporters of sith.

How do you plan to integrate the Sith with the current CWRP?:

I plain to promote more RP with jedi and internal RP in the temple itself and RP it off as we are sith fanatics from the dark prophets that were fed up with how they ran things and were inspired by the great empire of old and are trying to instill the power it once had. And basically have it run on its own for when I am not their and at work or at school.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Dark Lord rank?: Yes

Edited by justuscloud5
Banned

I think cloud can do well In this position 

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

you’re the last one left, complete the mission.

good luck cloud, but imma be neutral. I think it’s time.

EDIT: Changing to a +1. As much as I dislike Sith, I have seen that Cloud is the right man that may save the sith. Tonight really widened my opinion on the Sith and your leadership. So you are the last one left, Complete the mission.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 I'd be happy with you leading the Sith. I hope the largest faucet for RP on this server doesn't get removed. ❤️

EDIT: I feel that Sith are more than needed on this server. It is a place for those that actually value Role play. It allows you to Role play as a group and as your own person that's not restricted by Military Conduct, the Jedi Code etc. It's one of the best things that's happened on this server as it's given me the only good RP I've had on it. It's such a good outlet of creativity. Your Sith doesn't even need to be edgy or definitively evil. It gives something for the republic to interact with outside of cookie cutter events and can be so much more than it is. Fuck that pessimistic shit. If Sith gets removed it'll be a shame.

Edited by BigZach
  • Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 i dont like sith but youre pretty cool and you could probably save it

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Since attaining the role of Warrant Officer you have barely done anything for the battalion. In that time you were on LOA for about a month due to personal issues, which is understandable. But to say "began to assist in doc work on the entire scale of the battalion and with smaller things such as being a role model in leading and as well breaking a record number for recruits in a month increasing activity for the battalion." is false. The document work that was completed was barely up to par. At the time of your ARCO, you were given the task of constructing ARC trainings for the battalion. You were given a month to complete this, and only began work in the last four hours of the deadline, producing nothing but an introduction. Hence the demotion from ARCO. In reference to recruitments, yes you did recruit quite a lot during the month, but this was due to my monthly challenge in which I would pay at the end of the month for the most recruits. Since then, there has been abysmal work done. "Increasing activity" during your warrant officer term is quite difficult when you were on LOA for a majority of it. Your last recruit was over 37 days, and in the last month, you have recorded 0 event or encounter leads, 0 patrols, and 2 trainings, which were basic FFA type sims. And after promising to boost the work, the results have been quite disappointing. Since your promotion to 1stLT, I can say, that I have seen you around 6 times on your clone, most of that hopping on for deployments and disappearing straight after.  Due basely on my experiences with you within my terms as Bly, I do not believe you are ready for such a position.

In relation towards sith, I am not directly exposed to your work. But, I know that you have been warned multiple times for actions. I know you're a good kid cloud, but I can say that you are not ready for the position. Whether it be immaturity, or lack of initiative within the battalion, you have not expressed to me that you are capable of holding such a position. Prior to your work within sith, you have proven to me that you are not ready for such a leadership position. Stating that "I wasn't promoted because Poe isn't active when I am", yet nobody else has seen the work as well? If I am wrong in my statements you could ask the rest of the 327th officers about production. There is a log about everything for a reason, it shows us if things are being done when we are on or not. And as stated before nothing has been done.

This may not be what you wanted to hear Cloud, but as I am, I will tell you how it is. I hope you can learn from this and develop more as a leader, but currently, I do not feel you are capable for the position of Dark Lord. Good luck buckaroo.
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

• Management
Management

Chrome was the last chance for Sith. Sorry but nah. It’s time for them to die.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 6
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10 minutes ago, Marvel said:

It’s time for them to die.

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

dont think they need to be here any longer

1 hour ago, Elijah said:

Dont think it will be here longer,

43 minutes ago, Venom/TJ said:

but Sith are no longer needed

32 minutes ago, Agent said:

No point my man the sith are going to be the Jews in ww2

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Funny 11

-1 they are getting yeeted so feels bad man

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 
I dont understand why people will -1 because "sith are getting removed". I dont think thats fair to you as an applicant. This server appeals to many people and what they want. If they wanted to remove sith that would harm a portion of the player base. As I see it you have the drive to make sith better. I dont understand why people would hate sith and bash on the people who like it. Instead of trying to ruin this mans chances just go complain in some other corner.

Edited by Unusual
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1

-1 Cloud I’m sorry but in my opinion you didn’t do anything to help Sith. Juggernauts are completely dead, you were inactive for a lot of time, you just grinded to get wrath. Sith aren’t getting removed... I hope but I don’t see you running it. Also of what Poe said 

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management
1 hour ago, Josh Schneider said:

You realise Application arent open yet right?

You do realize that as soon as someone resigns from a position, the position is then vacant and applications are automatically opened.

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Poe's hit the nail on the head for me, I'm sorry, Cloud. Need to mature a bit and grow a little before anything.

Maybe when you're ready, man, but right now I can't have that confidence in you yet.

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

1 hour ago, KaneKi said:

-1 Sith are dead and useless + what Poe said I didn't see/hear good stuff bout you

1 hour ago, Poe said:

Since attaining the role of Warrant Officer you have barely done anything for the battalion. In that time you were on LOA for about a month due to personal issues, which is understandable. But to say "began to assist in doc work on the entire scale of the battalion and with smaller things such as being a role model in leading and as well breaking a record number for recruits in a month increasing activity for the battalion." is false. The document work that was completed was barely up to par. At the time of your ARCO, you were given the task of constructing ARC trainings for the battalion. You were given a month to complete this, and only began work in the last four hours of the deadline, producing nothing but an introduction. Hence the demotion from ARCO. In reference to recruitments, yes you did recruit quite a lot during the month, but this was due to my monthly challenge in which I would pay at the end of the month for the most recruits. Since then, there has been abysmal work done. "Increasing activity" during your warrant officer term is quite difficult when you were on LOA for a majority of it. Your last recruit was over 37 days, and in the last month, you have recorded 0 event or encounter leads, 0 patrols, and 2 trainings, which were basic FFA type sims. And after promising to boost the work, the results have been quite disappointing. Since your promotion to 1stLT, I can say, that I have seen you around 6 times on your clone, most of that hopping on for deployments and disappearing straight after.  Due basely on my experiences with you within my terms as Bly, I do not believe you are ready for such as position.

In relation towards sith, I am not directly exposed to your work. But, I know that you have been warned multiple times for actions. I know you're a good kid cloud, but I can say that you are not ready for the position. Whether it be immaturity, or lack of initiative within the battalion, you have not expressed to me that you are capable of holding such a position. Prior to your work within sith, you have proven to me that you are not ready for such a leadership position. Stating that "I wasn't promoted because Poe isn't active when I am", yet nobody else has seen the work as well? If I am wrong in my statements you could ask the rest of the 327th officers about production. There is a log about everything for a reason, it shows us if things are being done when we are on or not. And as stated before nothing has been done.

This may not be what you wanted to hear Cloud, but as I am, I will tell you how it is. I hope you can learn from this and develop more as a leader, but currently, I do not feel you are capable for the position of Dark Lord. Good luck buckaroo.

25 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

-1 Cloud I’m sorry but in my opinion you didn’t do anything to help Sith. Juggernauts are completely dead, you were inactive for a lot of time, you just grinded to get wrath. Sith aren’t getting removed... I hope but I don’t see you running it. Also of what Poe said 

So to address a few things, I'll start in order. Kaneki, while you are in the right to hold that opinion, this isn't an application or suggestion for the group as a whole, so putting a -1 in that sense kind of defeats the purpose of replying to this post.

Poe, you certainly are right, but I'd like to ask some questions in regards to where or how you factored in his LOA, which was an LOA in which he had little to no access to the community. Past that, the only other thing to be said is whether or not you took into account whether or not he was working with Sith, which is the topic of this application. I don't disagree that listing the 327th for experience was wrong if that is his work ethic in the battalion, but ultimately clone experience is almost null and void outside of general leadership in regards to jedi/sith, and I would like your take on his leadership and ability as an officer along with what you have stated here number wise.

Lastly Arroyo, it's mostly the same. Did you account for his LOA, and other than that, grinding for the position is still putting in work, regardless of whether the work was specifically working towards getting the position. (I would say that makes getting the position even more earned than if it was just given to him.)

Okay, so now on to my vote, I'm going to neutral for now, not because I'm not leaning or decided, but rather because I'd like something clarified by the directors, @Dragon @silvers. Is sith being removed, or is it staying. Something I'm sure you guys have already started looking into, but being that some of the -1's are because they are, and I quote, "being yeeted."

Outside of that, I'll give my opinion on Cloud. Cloud is retarded, frankly a lad who is easily swayed by the opinions of others, and yet despite that I think that he could do well given the proper guidance and a strong backing from the sith council. Leadership might be sparse, but I personally intend to give him tips and tricks to running shit around and getting things in order. If you have faith in my leadership you should at least give him a chance to actually run sith, unlike the joke of a run Chrome ran. Personal reasons or not, counting his term as the last hope of the Sith would be wronging the group as a whole, seeing as Chrome didn't live up to his own promises of activity and leadership, rather than attempting and failing.

• Agree 4
Banned

Alright here we go. Poe put it perfectly and said I mostly what I was going to say. From the experiences I have had with you from the 327th I do not see you close to being ready for the HUGE task that is basically the Yoda of the Sith. Your time as ARC Officer was a rough one. I remember Useful having to ask you constantly about the doc work he wanted you to do that you procrastinated and when the deadline came you turned in a very bare boned and sloppy document. Then when asked if you did any ARC related training for the battalion that you were given plenty of time to do you told him you had to go to bed but then you were still on doing a PVP tournament. You're a good kid and you have passion but I do believe you lack the major experience needed for the position. Your time has 1stLT has been full of LOAs and ROAs some of which are warranted due to personal issues which are completely understandable however the lack the trainings, recruitments, and any kind of leads whether Event or Encounters speak volumes to small effort placed into the battalion. It is also no secret the majority of the time on your Sith and not on your 327th job or in the channel. When I talked to you and offer to help you hosting more trainings and meeting your requirements you ending only doing 2 trainings which lasted 10 minutes at most. If you truly want to be in the position i'd highly encourage you wait and gain the experience needed. Personally if you dont put in work into the 327th then I dont know what you would do with Sith. I wish you the best of luck but unfortunately im going to give this a -1

Edited by Cannon
Grammar

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

13 minutes ago, Thexan said:

Poe, you certainly are right, but I'd like to ask some questions in regards to where or how you factored in his LOA, which was an LOA in which he had little to no access to the community. Past that, the only other thing to be said is whether or not you took into account whether or not he was working with Sith, which is the topic of this application. I don't disagree that listing the 327th for experience was wrong if that is his work ethic in the battalion, but ultimately clone experience is almost null and void outside of general leadership in regards to jedi/sith, and I would like your take on his leadership and ability as an officer along with what you have stated here number wise.

The LOA I am referencing is not his most recent LOA, it was the one prior during his time as a Warrant Officer, and a majority of what was stated in his application during his warrant officer term was false. In relation to his work with sith, his work was taken into account, yet, I was repeatedly told by cloud that he would pick up his activity within the 327th as well as other work, yet none of this came to fruition.  In relation towards officer leadership, as cannon stated, their has been instances where lying and lack of initiative have been prevalent. Where fights and conflict have happened over basic trainings. Whether it be interrupting during another's training or disregarding the opinions of others during leadership opportunities, I don't believe that Cloud has developed enough to take the position. Although I agree that Clone and Sith don't directly correlate, I feel as if the lack of work and leadership qualities will carry over into the sith. As, although they might be different in terms of requirements, in the end it is still the same person. I wish Cloud good luck in the position, but I don't believe he is ready to take the reigns of the entire faction.   

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 Being in charge is a lot more than being active, it's about dedication and hard work, which you have proven yourself more than capable of by simply being Wrath. You have the qualities of a good leader, and have a plan for role play, which not many Applicants for a position have. As for people citing work in 327th, I think it is obvious you decided to devote most of your time to Sith, which is a positive in my eyes since you are applying for the *Dark Lord of the Sith* if anyone expects someone to be able to handle two work loads across 2 battalions at the same time, essentially being a Commander/XO equivalent in one of them, and do well, they should to look at where their priorities lie.

Edited by Snow
grammer
  • Agree 5

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

+1, as the oldest council member I've seen a lot of shit and I can say with confidence that Cloud has shown nothing but dedication towards the Sith and keeping them whether that be doc work or voting on many subjects. I had compared his dedication at times to be more than Chrome's and should be considered.  

• Friendly 2

After you got wrath your activity went bye bye. You've been wrath for how long now? And I've only seen you on once, and we share the same timezone, and im on almost everyday. Sorry but thats a yikes. Secondly, I feel like you COULD run sith but I don't think you could run it well, mediocre at best. Sorry but I just don't feel like you are the right pick for the posistion.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

I'm neutral because I think Cloud can do it but the sith is in such a dying state right now it looks like fucking Scorched Earth.  There have been so many chances even with a semi-competent dark lord of the sith to bring the sith order back but I see them fail time and time again and I lost faith that the sith can be brought back.

-1 What Poe said

lack Of leadership

Activity is all over the place

The way you act in general being quite mingy

And that lack of leadership I have seen in trainings and it was not pretty.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Felix said:

-1 What Poe said

lack Of leadership

Activity is all over the place

The way you act in general being quite mingy

And that lack of leadership I have seen in trainings because I was there for your eARC training and it was not pretty.

Wasn't he in the other team?

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

49 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Wasn't he in the other team?

I was there for both, Doesn't matter which team he was on because i would of saw everyone and everything

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Even though I don't agree with Sith being on the server, and I don't even know how much longer they will be on the server, you have my support. I remember when you were just an apprentice, and you became the juggernaut officer, and you brought back the branch from the brink of collapse. Juggernaut is still a branch that is thriving today (For the most part if any Sith are on), which just shows how well you brought it back. I think its a similar situation here, whether they decide to remove sith or not, I believe the man to choose to bring the Sith back if they give it a chance is you. +1 From me Chief.

Edit - I also want shit to shoot so run sith back my guy

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE

+1!  I'm not so certain if Sith are getting removed either way, I still think cloud has the mental fortitude to lead Sith if they stay apart of the server.   I've talked with Cloud a number of times and it's easy to notice his faults, but as he's working on them he's proven himself to do great things in regards for his done in Sith.  I believe he is a great successor to Chrome.  Good luck!

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

I want to address something that people don’t really understand and I have a question as well.

How do you know that the Sith are getting removed? Is there any current proof that relates to recent about the Sith’s removal?

Since everyone wants to assume before the real result.

Now to the application:

Cloud, i’ve worked with you for a bit when I was active on the server. Although I did have a personal bias against you about letting you into DC, I feel that you’ve grown as a leader and to represent the DC towards the fullest. 

Final Vote: +1. Good luck and keep the Sith thriving!

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

So i have mixxed feelings when it comes to sith related stuff. I have in my opinion done a lot for them, whether is RP base or otherwise...I Do want them to survive and be given another chance...however i want them to give fair actual chances to people who do work hard to get promoted and not be biased. Chrome resigning should not decide the death of a faction. 

Whatever may happens im there to support cloud however i can. 

Neutral.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Bruh, Just because the faction may be getting yeeted, does not mean you cant +1 it for the right reasons etc.

This application should be voted on about his abilities to lead and hold the responsibility of Dark Lord. This is what we are +1ing or -1ing on. The -1's saying sith are being yeeted does not help, just look at the applicant, his past experience, and think whether he could be a Dark Lord whether or not sith get removed.

I dont mind cloud at all, and he has quite the passion for sith so I will be +1ing this. I also see him on quite a lot during my timezone so I can say he is quite active.

Good luck mate.

• Agree 5
  • Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
On 7/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, Red_Panda said:

I want to address something that people don’t really understand and I have a question as well.

How do you know that the Sith are getting removed? Is there any current proof that relates to recent about the Sith’s removal?

Since everyone wants to assume before the real result.

Joah said it here http://prntscr.com/ob7jo2

or here its on page 3

Edited by Lunch

+1  I think cloud will take this seriously and he has worked are on sith and has the drive to make it good. If sith is going to be removed than that sucks but that is no reason to -1 it you base your vote on the applicant not what you think is going to happen to the faction. 

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Although personally I do like you as a person you do tend to meme and minge a lot which is nice at a mid level position but if you are meant to be leading the whole faction you do not need that kind of attitude as a leader you also do not seem aware of the rules of the Sith a lot of the time as you have been called out on a lot of situations when engaged or otherwise right. Have tried to write this a few times to properly convey how I feel and even still now I don't think I have got that across properly but I would rather say my piece somewhat than not at all

You didn't even know your OWN faction rules until TODAY and a lot of those rules you have BROKEN in the past and recently so how can I be confident that you will enforce the rules if you yourself are ignorant of or have not put effort into learning

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Gonna +1 Cloud has the potential and the skill to revive the sith. Honestly i think things should change but if you take that away sorry but clones are greedy and take rp away from jedi all the time. Atleast with the sith they have that rp. I want to see the sith survive this and prosper. And i do beleive Cloud has that potential. Good luck my friend.

• Friendly 1

+1

GL dude

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Do you know how much power this position holds? This position is the same equivalency to Grand Master of The Order, and Marshal Commander. While playing within the sith empire seeing the low to zero amount of roleplay, and does not show leadership for this position. I have seen him constantly pitting people, and now that the past Dark Lord added a floor to stop that, it does not seem to stop the applicant from randomly pitting sith members. I have not only witnessed this, I have also witnessed the applicant ignite his saber within the sith empire lobby and proceed to kill other sith members. The applicant may show passion and dedication for the sith empire, however for a position this powerful there needs to be a high amount of leadership, honesty, responsibility, and integrity. There are no leadership qualities this applicant shows. On the replies alone there is a high percentage of players believing his activity is lacking, and he has a high intention to minge. I have also witnessed the applicant who was supposed to hold Apprentice and Acolyte trials, fail to do so. There were multiple times no one knew were the applicant was or why he was not responding. In turn there were Apprentices and other Lords who had to hold these trials instead. Besides the sith side of things, there has also been times where the applicant has lied to staff members, and trainer officers, as you can see this applicant has been removed from the staff team multiple times for the same reason. Seeing this and also reading other players responses, makes me believe this applicant is not fit for this position and the power this position entails.

Edited by Hayley
  • Funny 4

-1 First of cloud you are a sound guy and i belive you have done alot of good for sith when guided. Although i do not belive you have the mentality to hold such a position or the time. You have a habbit of messing around when its not needed and can be rather mingey (No hate), Your Roleplay is subpar at best but you do have okay leadership, I just dont think your ready for this position.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 7
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

Please keep the post +1 or -1.
                              You dont have to color it the numbers but keep it peaceful.
                                   No bashing calling names of any sort on this post.
                                         +1 i thinks hes will do good or -1 i disagree. 
                                    Any comments judge to be hurtful or starting drama
                                                     will be hidden you will be warned.
                                                                       Or Punished.

To all sith that were there during the good times i wrote this messgae for you 

GG everyone it was a good last fun time I wish I could have doen more for you guys and I'm sorry I wasnt able to but hey we will always have memories and I will always enjoy coming on everyday and seeing this happen has affected me deeply and even though I wasn't able to stop it we all worked hard and tried to stop it but aas somethings come and go our memories and friendships wont and I will always cherish every moment I spent with you guys in sith it was a good attempt but somethings are too hurt to keep living