RP Name:

Kom'rk Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:76144015

Regiment you are applying for:

SOBDE

Experience:

So I will bullet point this for ease of access

• I rose from TR3-CMD within the 327th and served with them for many months.
  •  
  • I served as a CPT - Major: I worked with the 41st quite extentivesly in my career, helping Egg with whatever he needed. I helped him with IT, Doc Creation, and with trainings. Anything he needed, I got done.
  •  
  • My tenure as Null was filled with assisting the 41st and 327th in various outreach. My Null time also allowed me to get acquainted with the majority of the server
  •  
  • 327th Commander (Round II) After leaving Null, I came home to the 327th and worked extensively with Zahariel and Bananaberry to usher the 327th into a Golden Age.
  •  
  • Defense Regimental Commander: worked very DU, 41st and 327th VERY closely, spent time with these battalions, and slightly helped Dooms Unit recover from its issues (until they were taken from me). I helped DU slightly with their number issues, and with their shield situation (if you remember, there was a brief time they had NO shields). I also helped restructure the 327th and help them recover Post-Zahariel. This continued until both of these regiments were move out from under me.
  •  
  • Recon Regimental Commander: worked with 91st, 104th, RANCOR, SO and the 41st. I previously actively assisted Buzz (Neyo at the time) in dealing with the 91st number issues, and helping him with assorted training. I  also helped RANCOR immensely in the running of their ARC training, and providing active assistance in their battalion issues. I have worked VERY closely with Ryx and the Spec Ops, and helping him with whatever issues he has whatsoever. The 41st is always amazing, however I do help them with assorted things such as Recon training.
  •  
  • Attack & Recon Senior Commander:  worked with 501st, 212th, Galactic Marines, RANCOR, 41st, and SO. I tried to actively assist all of my battalions below me, and was constantly there to help provide support and advice in case of the Battalion Commanders having any issues. I also actively worked with my Regimental Commander's below me, and helping provide them with advice, or any other guidance or assistance they may need.
  •  
  • Marshal Commander: I served as the Marshal Commander for quite some time, and worked with every battalion across the server. I managed to help assist any battalion with any issues and worked in depth with my Seniors and Regimentals to build a strong and cohesive High Command. I created an efficient bureaucracy with my Seniors and Regs, which allowed for a smooth and clean Chain Of Command. I also worked with delegating leadership to help have the function of everything flow in a concise and amazing manner.

327th Commander (Round III): After being propositioned by Zahariel to bring back the 327th, we managed to campaign and petition to bring it back, and (AS IT IS HERE TODAY) it worked. After this, me and Zahariel had to go to work to make this battalion great again. I managed to create the IT team, make the majority of the docs we used (in those beginning months), and to create the structure that held the battalion up.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe that I am the best candidate for SOBDE as I have the skills, time and experience needed to help with regiment with the problems that it has and will face in the future. I have the time to be able to assist and be active on the server, to be there for my squad leads. I have the skills and experience, as I know the inner workings of SOBDE and how they function, I can work with them in a good manner, assisting them in their endeavors. I believe that I can assist them as I know the people in it as well, and know how they operate, what they want, and since I have this, I believe I can help them in anyway possible. I want to be a Regimental that they can trust and depend on. I want to make them be the best they possible can be.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes and I will prove that on an interview.

Availability:

Most days 1PM-10PM (PST) are my most usual times. So around a few hours a day, and I am reachable on Discord at ANY TIME. I am also on Teamspeak most of the time and am also ALWAYS available on their if their are EVER any issues. Weekends are a bit of a off day for me as I am usually busy on them, but I will try to be on for those days.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

• Rose through ranks in various battalions
  • Reached High Command
  • Served in SOBDE in multiple squads as multiple different characters
  • Reach the rank of Vet-Admin
  • Rose to Senior Admin
  • Gained a Named Character within the Jedi Order (Ahsoka<3)
  • I managed to run the Defense Regiment rather well, and help the 327th and Dooms Unit recover from their respective issues.
  • Have helped and ran the Recon Regiment well, and actively assist my battalions within them.
  • Have managed to successfully operated the Attack Recon Brigade as their Senior Commander
  • Have managed to have a successful run as Marshal Commander
  • Brought the 327th back to life in Synergy, and helped establish them

Do you have a microphone?:

I think so...

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want to have SOBDE to be at it's best possible point. I want to improve the public image of SOBDE, and to have them be a place where people look up to. I wish to see active and full squads of elite commandos working in a cohesive and effective manner. I want SOBDE to be the best Regiment on the base. I also wish to see SOBDE more involved with the community, whether that be through more joint trainings, or through other means such as events. I want SOBDE to be a place that is looked up to, and maybe even revered, and most importantly be the best that they can.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Relations are perfect in SOBDE currently, and I intent to keep them that way.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Washington
FUCKING FORUMS DELETED ALL MY WORDS
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

This man making big moves. Don't kill marshal again :) 

• Agree 1

Neutral while I know you’d do well and all, and you’re experienced, the position is utterly useless, and cursed, now with that being said Good luck, you owe me 500k

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 one of THE BEST ROLE PLAYERS THIS SERVER HAS

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Honestly man. You're a great guy, and I'm speaking with you now. I just read your app too, I completely think you're the right person right now that has true and proper intentions for Regimental. (Biggest power play lmao) I will support you within the position and continue to believe in you. You're a great role player, mature dude. You see multiple views and approaches and like to set your mind on things and when you've got them in mind, You'll do whatever you need to get it done. So this is a huge +1 from me! Good luck, Wash!

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Neutral

Changing to -1, sorry my dude.

1. Null needs your help in there to make sure it stays consistent.

2. SOBDE Regimental CMD is a useless position and will burn you out, trust me going for it is a huge waste of time. Also it seems with what I've been told, you decided to just run on your own without even telling anyone. 

Edited by Jags
Changed to -1.
  • Winner 1

Neutral u have good intentions but as said reg for SOBDE turns into a useless position and ends up killing the guy being it because of the sheer lack to do

Edit: changing to a -1 because of marvel's statements 

Edited by Lucky
  • Agree 2
  • Management

Didn't talk to all the current Squad Leads about this and I believe you are more help in Null then going into a useless position. You can do everything you say you wish to do in your current position. Null isn't looking the greatest and you could have been of great use to it possibly soon.

• Disagree 4
  • Winner 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1  what problems do we have in SOBDE right know you been back for 16 days and put this app when Marvel and the rest of the squad leads are running this just fine and you said it yourself where doing great and nothing has shown that will change

Edited by Shake
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, Lucky said:

Neutral u have good intentions but as said reg for SOBDE turns into a useless position and ends up killing the guy being it because of the sheer lack to do

Edit: changing to a -1 because of marvel's statements 

Right so.

SOBDE Regimental Commander isnt useless, you just havn't had anyone there who were willing to dedicate time and effort into the regiment. As Soon as you find a person that know how to utilize the position for the greater you will see like many other regiments that it is needed. It is partly the reason it was wiped in the first place. Simpely because there is No one in SOBDE to communicate with HC, and as Long as you have the opinion it is useless, SOBDE is not gonna grow. And it is going to fall back into the pit it was in before the wipe.

Edited by Josh Schneider
  • Agree 5
  • Winner 1
5 hours ago, Shake said:

-1  what problems do we have in SOBDE right know you been back for 16 days and put this app when Marvel and the rest of the squad leads are running this just fine and you said it yourself where doing great and nothing has shown that will change

Just because it Works doesnt mean it cant improve.

• Management
29 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Right so.

SOBDE Regimental Commander isnt useless, you just havn't had anyone there who were willing to dedicate time and effort into the regiment. As Soon as you find a person that know how to utilize the position for the greater you will see like many other regiments that it is needed. It is partly the reason it was wiped in the first place. Simpely because there is No one in SOBDE to communicate with HC, and as Long as you have the opinion it is useless, SOBDE is not gonna grow. And it is going to fall back into the pit it was in before the wipe.

Yeah we’ve had several people get into the position and dedicate time and effort into it but in the end there is nothing to do because there are 4-5 BCMD equivalent individuals inside of SOBDE who handle things just fine. The SOBDE Reg has nothing to do with the original wipe it was the fact that High Command never reached out to us about anything and continue to do so to this very day. There are plenty of people inside of SOBDE that can communicate with HC. High Command just has to learn to speak with us themselves.

Also how is an opinion that a position is useless gonna fuck us over or help us grow???

We weren’t in a pit before the “wipe” it was HC holding a grudge on one person, one person showing toxic tendencies, and one person not doing their job. 

• Agree 4

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Although I really like you Washington:

1. No communication with the squad leads/members on you running for regimental and not telling us at all.
  2. You have been in SOBDE currently 16 days. I understand you have prior experience but you have no prior experience with most of these members. These are completely different people than when you were in it before and is a very different climate.

I don't think you'll do badly in the position but I don't think you'll do great either. This is a no from me chief.

• Agree 4

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

55 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Yeah we’ve had several people get into the position and dedicate time and effort into it but in the end there is nothing to do because there are 4-5 BCMD equivalent individuals inside of SOBDE who handle things just fine. The SOBDE Reg has nothing to do with the original wipe it was the fact that High Command never reached out to us about anything and continue to do so to this very day. There are plenty of people inside of SOBDE that can communicate with HC. High Command just has to learn to speak with us themselves.

Also how is an opinion that a position is useless gonna fuck us over or help us grow???

We weren’t in a pit before the “wipe” it was HC holding a grudge on one person, one person showing toxic tendencies, and one person not doing their job. 

You wouldn't of been wiped if you had a regimental to see the Toxicity within SOBDE, because none of the squads leads had the balls to confront them.

Also as a Squad lead your not part of High Command that is why a regimental is needed to communicate. It is not the fact that they are not reaching out, Im sure there are certain protocols.

Nobody had a grudge on you people when you were wiped, y'all got your asses kicked and you realised that something had to change, Which is also why when i was in SOBDE you guys during a BvB didnt want us to type in OOC as it could come out as toxic, So you obviously would've known about the problem at hand.

Edited by Josh Schneider
  • Agree 1

Aw shit, here we go again.

I'm expecting to see "SOBDE Reg open" again shortly after as the position is cursed due to the squads being pretty self reliant and SOBDE Reg being a BCMD like position with more power yet no power, if that makes sense. I haven't see you a lot on the server and the feedback on this app is pretty mixed. Some people not in SOBDE like "HELL YEAH, WASH, WOOOOOOOOW!!!". And some SOBDE like "Nah, you didn't ask, it's kinda pointless and you said yourself the squads are fine (etc.)"

Now you have the experience in the past and I cant contest to your on server activities as I hadn't seen you before but judging from the app and other opinions I would have to say

"Meh, it's a neutral from me."

No one element on the server is perfect. Each batt and squad has a nasty underbelly of issues, say how you will address these or help address them. And example could be Outreach. As when I was recently Bacara I hadn't seen an Outreach since Tinovious was Prudii and that was when SO and GM merged. How will you improve this? Does it need to be changed again? Give use something more than just I've done stuff. Show us your goals and aspirations in the position.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

58 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

You wouldn't of been wiped if you had a regimental to see the Toxicity within SOBDE, because none of the squads leads had the balls to confront them.

Also as a Squad lead your not part of High Command that is why a regimental is needed to communicate. It is not the fact that they are not reaching out, Im sure there are certain protocols.

Nobody had a grudge on you people when you were wiped, y'all got your asses kicked and you realised that something had to change, Which is also why when i was in SOBDE you guys during a BvB didnt want us to type in OOC as it could come out as toxic, So you obviously would've known about the problem at hand.

I think it's funny that you keep referring to them as "you guys" and "ya'll" as if you weren't one of the greatest contributors to the toxicity you're referencing.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 6
  • Winner 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

3 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

I think it's funny that you keep referring to them as "you guys" and "ya'll" as if you weren't one of the greatest contributors to the toxicity you're referencing.

I'm not saying i werent, but there was definatly people worse than me. And i werent in SOBDE at the time of the wipe so it most certiantly couldn't of been my fault that they got wiped.

Edited by Josh Schneider
20 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

I'm not saying i werent, but there was definatly people worse than me. And i werent in SOBDE at the time of the wipe so it most certiantly couldn't of been my fault that they got wiped.

you mean the wipe that wasn't supposed to happen and got undone?

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

28 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

you mean the wipe that wasn't supposed to happen and got undone?

The wipe was the directors decisions, Yet the founders reversed it as they believed that some of the other memebers were still capable of operating within SOBDE, That doesn't disclude the fact that there were like 5 People removed because they were toxic and a squad lead. Like jesus, If they had, had a regimental commander he would¨'ve reacted to it way before the wipe.

11 hours ago, Marvel said:

Didn't talk to all the current Squad Leads about this and I believe you are more help in Null then going into a useless position. You can do everything you say you wish to do in your current position. Null isn't looking the greatest and you could have been of great use to it possibly soon.

I mean wouldn't being reg give him more power in SOBDE to not just help null but other squads in the future 

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Management
1 hour ago, Josh Schneider said:

The wipe was the directors decisions, Yet the founders reversed it as they believed that some of the other memebers were still capable of operating within SOBDE, That doesn't disclude the fact that there were like 5 People removed because they were toxic and a squad lead. Like jesus, If they had, had a regimental commander he would¨'ve reacted to it way before the wipe.

Okay final reply. If you would like to continue the discussion feel free to pm me.

When the so called “wipe” happened we did have a Regimental, therefore making your argument that Squad Leads don’t have the balls to remove people so Regimentals are there to do so invalid. Actually only two of the three (3 people were “wiped” btw) people removed were removed for toxicity and one of them were literally going to be removed the next day and the other opted himself by talking shit because of the wipe.

Also people can hide shit. For awhile the guy seemed chill and when toxic tendencies came about he was to be removed then they decided to remove us all. Makes sense yeah?

Squad Leads can handle their squads and themselves therefore making the SOBDE Regimental Commander a useless position on the server which in turn makes literally everyone that acquired the position want to kill themselves.

• Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

+1

Gathering info from the squad leads that are providing feedback on the app, It seems more like the SOBDE REG keeps squads in check and is the deciding neutral factor in situations, More than it is someone that trys to revolutionise each squad individually as squad leads themselves should be doing that for their own squads.

+1 Because Washington can keep the peace in squads and resolve conflicts

• Agree 1
  • Management
3 minutes ago, Stern said:

+1

Gathering info from the squad leads that are providing feedback on the app, It seems more like the SOBDE REG keeps squads in check and is the deciding neutral factor in situations, More than it is someone that trys to revolutionise each squad individually as squad leads themselves should be doing that for their own squads.

+1 Because Washington can keep the peace in squads and resolve conflicts

That is the complete opposite of what we’ve been saying lmao.

There have been no conflicts inside of SOBDE that ever needed to be resolved or what not either and that is 100% something Squad Leads can handle themselves as well.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

6 minutes ago, Marvel said:

That is the complete opposite of what we’ve been saying lmao.

There have been no conflicts inside of SOBDE that ever needed to be resolved or what not either and that is 100% something Squad Leads can handle themselves as well.

If individual squad members are unhappy about their squad leader the Reg commander would be their go to. And in situations where individual squad mates are accused of something there will be the commander to overview claims and provide clarity on situations as a mediator because this is only fair to the whole squad to have someone that sees both sides of the story without involving directors.

This position will exist anyways and unless it's removed you may as well have someone using it

EDIT: I won't reply to anything after for application sake

Edited by Stern
  • Agree 4

Oh boy. Joe potentially going into High Command and now potentially Washington too?! 

Do I hear a "Freck's Base Ops Commander APP" incoming?  LOL

This is like a literal circle through time xD

I'm not sure what to vote because both +1 and -1s have valid points.

Best of luck on the app though buddy.

British

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

Saying that there have been no conflicts as of right now as a reason to not have an reg doesn't really make sense. People are people no matter the situation and there are always inevitably going to be issues between them. What if the issue arises between the squad lead and a member of the team? The purpose of the reg is to help everything move along well within their regiment and I know for a fact that Washington will do a good job of this. Just saying "there have been no issues we haven't been able to deal with" is not a good reason  to not have a reg because maybe there hasn't been an issue yet with the current SOBDE roster, but there sure as hell have been issues in the past that were helped or could've been helped with an unbiased and fair third person who had the authority to sort the issue out. The position isn't useless and SOBDE isn't so super special that it wouldn't benefit from a regimental commander.

I have known Washington for years at this point and he is capable and qualified for the position. He is well aware of how to handle people and how to bring people/groups to their full potential. I have full faith in the fact that he will be fair, unbiased, and hard-working in his term as a regimental commander and I know that he will dedicate himself to trying his best, to not only improve the squads as a whole, but the individuals that make them up.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 3

+1 This lad is a High Command Purebred stallion. He has been in way too many High Command spots and done way too well for me not to support him. Whatever you feel on the position itself this guy is a top notch lad, and if you are gonna have the Reg position might as well fill it with someone who knows what they're doing, and can deal with what few situations come up.

Edited by Llama/Yoda
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

-1 don’t go for it just don’t, it’s just going to be something you’ll regret once you get it and resign because you’re going to get burnt out, I have no doubt in my mind, pretty sure JB was the last one who lasted a decent amount of time on endor. No offense to ex SOBDE Regs, and damn josh I’m pretty sure you being In omega squad Is the only time you’ve been in SOBDE, so I wouldn’t expect you to know much about the position, hell you haven’t even been in the reg position before, and wtf does a fucking wipe have to do with reg, it was done in a snap without anyone knowing, and used to remove toxic people? You weren’t even inside of SOBDE to see what was really going on, you’re just getting info from what went around in general and Came from a few members, the only people who should have a good idea are the members who were there before the wipe, and talking about BVB toxicity, I’ve got nothing it speaks for itself, and each squad I’m pretty sure can send a representative to the high command meeting or squad lead can go, because when I was in there SOBDE had representatives from each squad I remember seeing Tyzen in there and forgot the others but they were still accepted into the meeting, they can freely speak their mind, they don’t need a reg to do the speaking for them, and back to the wipe, it was meant to “remove toxic members”, it was useless, cause more toxic members poured in, hell ill even admit that I was a fucking retard and got removed, it’ll never be clean of toxicity with or without a reg.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

WASHINGTON SOBDE REG FUCKING SUCKS PLEASE STOP

regardless of this you have my support +1

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

On 6/26/2019 at 2:54 PM, Freck said:

Do I hear a "Freck's Base Ops Commander APP" incoming?  LOL

sorry for posting this on this application that has not much to do with you, washington, but

YES FRECK DO IT PLEASE

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• 2 weeks later...