Unpopular opinions Synergy Additon

Ccmonty

this is a thread where you can post if you dont agree with something. id like to ask that everyone respect eachothers opinions and not start flaming eachother to hard. anyway ill start

Perma weapons` arent that good of a idea and it turns the server into a "pay to win" thing and awards people who dont play the game and punishes those who like to play and dont afk

• Funny 1
  • Retired Founder

As long as this doesn't bring up shitty memes or anything about the 187th or previous battalions we brought in. I'll allow this to stay up. Also monty, stop shit posting. I hate it when you do that. >:). xD. Seriously though, good to see your name around.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

I don’t believe that we should wait until next server update for 212th models. We have been delayed and waiting since January 

Edit: While actually checking models first started November to be finished January. Then finished March 

Edited by Arroyo

I Don’t think Poof should have been denied. He could have lead the purple children. And what about the warthog suggestion. Like coom on. Yes it’s not lore, but it’s bettter then getting launched into the air  to die immediately 

Former: Liaison

Some People likes to shove their dick into events to act like the hero of the goddamed event and ruin all the RP. Then they proceed to act so fuckin out of character for a clone with constant unwarranted executions on anyone. They basically look for an excuse to shoot “the bad guys” that it pisses me off

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Retired Founder
59 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

I don’t believe that we should wait until next server update for 212th models. We have been delayed and waiting since January 

Edit: While actually checking models first started November to be finished January. Then finished March 

Ask again, it'll get pushed back by another month. God people are so entitled.

You were never "Delayed" The models only finished 2 weeks ago. Times must be rough for 212th if they are this desperate and disrespectful for their own models.

Other battalions waited longer after completion before having them added.

CBlake has real life responsibilities unlike some people in this community whom are entitled and disrespectful. He wasted hours of his life learning how to model and create the 212th models underneath Gideon, show some respect.

You've been here for months, and you know how updates happen. We don't do small updates. We do waves of updates. If that's to much for you, perhaps going to a community that doesn't update at all, AKA 7-10 of them. AKA. The only other populated servers.

Or Perhaps the popular clone wars servers, that literally copy everything we do right after we do it XD.

• Winner 3
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Alexz said:

We should look into adding parachutes for airborne and pilots. We had it in my Halo RP days and maybe it could help here too.

We actually are already looking into this ^^.

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Listen here Jek 

I'm not going to say it again 

Poof will be added

SO will be removed

you got 1 hour 

Listen here, you little shit. I will put you back in the basement.

1 hour ago, [SR] Greek [A] said:

3.0   Permanent weapon vendor needs to go, should add like weapon skins instead or remove it in general

I can't +1 this idea enough. Weapon skins is a way better alternative than adding weapons into the server that make a lot of people's loadouts useless.

• Retired Founder
2 minutes ago, Baxter said:

I can't +1 this idea enough. Weapon skins is a way better alternative than adding weapons into the server that make a lot of people's loadouts useless.

Honestly, I'd be down to do this. Make a server suggestion <3. 

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

fucking try it "Legion" 

what are you going to take next huh?   our lives? liberty? or better yet our RyanTR subs

Im unsubbing you from Ryan.

Bans after 4 arrests is dumb.

Age should not matter on a staff app for a garry's mod server

Jek was the best founder

Delta 42 should get added

101st will never exist 

The 187th model looks like ass

MRP was a money grab

Adding another server to the community will pull from CW players

Sith being added was not a bad idea

Game masters need to let accidents happen on events and not flip out when a laat takes off early or a rp situation turns into a shooter too quickly. 

VIP Gamemasters are a trash idea

Event jobs should spawn with toolguns

Jet troopers with flamethrowers ruin events

( Some of these are exaggerated or for the meme, interpret as you may) 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 5

:)

Just now, Joah said:

You are gay.

You are fake news.

An are you sure button would've been the easiest thing to add.

COMMON SENSE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TABBING BACK IN AND ACCIDENTALLY CLICKING THE FUCKING EVENT SERVER LINK

• Retired Founder
Just now, Bbstine said:

You are fake news.

An are you sure button would've been the easiest thing to add.

COMMON SENSE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TABBING BACK IN AND ACCIDENTALLY CLICKING THE FUCKING EVENT SERVER LINK

YOU'RE GAY.

1 hour ago, [SR] Greek [A] said:

3.0   Permanent weapon vendor needs to go, should add like weapon skins instead or remove it in general

Nah that means we'd all lose the credits we invested and shit. Would not be epic. The aftermath of the old vendor exploit was terrible. 

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Retired Founder
Just now, BigZach said:

Nah that means we'd all lose the credits we invested and shit. Would not be epic. The aftermath of the old vendor exploit was terrible. 

True that. It was bad

Banned

The fact that I'm not allowed in staff

biriVTX.png

• Funny 1
39 minutes ago, Joah said:

But let's be honest here, you and I both know that a suggestion to remove weapon vendor and add skins instead would get absolutely DESTROYED by the majority of the Community. Still might try though.

• Agree 3
Banned
1 minute ago, Baxter said:

But let's be honest here, you and I both know that a suggestion to remove weapon vendor and add skins instead would get absolutely DESTROYED by the majority of the Community. Still might try though.

Completely fair in my eyes. Would make battalions with good weapons actually be meaningful and gain more recruits aswell as toughen up these spoiled bois who haven't lived in the time without perma weapons.

• Agree 1

The only thing cc training (for the most part) teaches is how to pass battalion tryouts. A decent amount of what you learn will never be used past tryouts or in 1-2 scenarios that happen rarely. Most of it should gutted to  RP rules and if the battalion really wants troopers to know something then they should be taught it. People don't want to sit through long trainings after first loading in for a decent amount of time, and a majority of people hate training and are only part of the program cause they're new admins or wish to become a TRO and force someone else to do it. Training like tryouts only serves to teach basics most of which won't be used, and it also serves as a barrier to catch minges who have NITRP.

4 minutes ago, Ching said:

The MilitaryRP release date was borked. Wrong timing in my opinion. Mods was on vacation, it was rushed, and it was released during exams and near Christmas.

I strongly agree with this statement.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

14 minutes ago, Baxter said:

No one is being removed, SO was moved to  GM subunit, and 187th is being added

ewwwwww wtf, they tried purposing that shit before based on some loose lore and it made absolutely no sense on the context of how the server works. At that point, a battalion should just get canned lol. Forcing 2 completely different battalions together would probably hurt both of them more than anything.

1 hour ago, Bazoo said:

and what if you get the credits back ? :D

They didn't give it back the first time they were wiped. Joah stated it was too hard and practically impossible

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

8 minutes ago, BigZach said:

They didn't give it back the first time they were wiped. Joah stated it was too hard and practically impossible

If I get it right, he didnt give it back because it was too hard to confirm who had legit money or who abused it or stuff like that ? might be wrong.

And they can just watch your loadout and give back the correct amount ? if its it, I am willing to do it myself tbh

12 minutes ago, BigZach said:

A good solution to this is to make a thread where people list what perma weapons they have, their steam ID, and proof that they have it. Like screenshots of it in their weapon wheel.

It will take a long time to refund but it's worth it in the long run.

1 hour ago, Alexz said:

ewwwwww wtf, they tried purposing that shit before based on some loose lore and it made absolutely no sense on the context of how the server works. At that point, a battalion should just get canned lol. Forcing 2 completely different battalions together would probably hurt both of them more than anything.

Ermmmmm. It’s going well as we speak so I don’t see an issue 

1 minute ago, Snadvich said:

Ermmmmm. It’s going well as we speak so I don’t see an issue 

logistically it makes no sense and when you guys tried this back 5 months ago it flopped. This seems more like a save face to make everyone happy than an actually good idea lol.

9 minutes ago, Alexz said:

logistically it makes no sense and when you guys tried this back 5 months ago it flopped. This seems more like a save face to make everyone happy than an actually good idea lol.

Fair enough, we’ll just have to wait and see

1 hour ago, BigZach said:

He could give a warning and change it so everything is sold for same amount, that way we can sell our shit. I would be pretty triggered if money was wiped. 

Edited by IKE
6 hours ago, Jorrdan said:

Imperial RP is a good idea; True but wouldn't it be Clone Wars but with Imperial thingys. Unless you change militaryrp to this and do Rebels vs Empire lol.

MRP was rushed; Hmmmm. Everything was opened too fast and didn't let it adapt. idk. 

Edited by Andrews53
  • Winner 1

Andrews was a good MRP Director. 

\_(ツ)_/¯

• Funny 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

One last thing, You should be able to talk about order 66 in ooc if it’s an actually fucking conversation. Not some idiot spamming it to get that epic trolling montages for his shitty YouTube channel. Like actual conversations. Every other mention of it (not on comms or advert that should still be bannable if spammed ) should just be an arrest, no idea why admins are so ban happy about it. 

Edited by Snadvich
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, Alexz said:

Not really and the lore for the 2 to be linked is really concrete. SO is part of the 21st Nova Corp, Bacara is Marshal Commander of the 21st Nova Corp, GM is a section of the 21st Nova Corp. It  checks out.

Sith was a bad idea is some sense as a lot of the time they do what they want and just troll people.

Flametheoqers are annoying but only because of the screen affect when your on fire. Bungie please nerf.

I've had an invisible Westar for about 6 months or so and it really breaks the immersion when I'm shooting lasers from my hand and mind to kill droids. Like what is this? Dead Space?

Military RP could have been good but had a poor launch and a delayed update/development period for new content. Thw new content wasn't attractive enough and by the time the update was near the damage had been done.

SCP server should come back, me want die by spoopy things. And if you say play SCP secret laboratories that is just people shouting memes through the mic. I was playing a game of that where some on sand country roads NON STOP the entire time and through the broadcaster. He didn't die and was the only survivor.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 minute ago, Gadget said:

Not really and the lore for the 2 to be linked is really concrete. SO is part of the 21st Nova Corp, Bacara is Marshal Commander of the 21st Nova Corp, GM is a section of the 21st Nova Corp. It  checks out.

I said server lore and how these battalions work on the server, not the lore that is out there. Sure you have some lore that loosely ties them together but what they do in canon and what they do on the server are 2 different things.

On 3/26/2019 at 2:04 PM, Joah said:

While I feel y'all about yeeting the perma weapons I dont like the idea of adding skins in either. Now as for an alternative to adding skins I honestly dont know I'd have to give it some more thought.

You can reference my opinion about perma weapons and said systems in the server suggestion for it.

This thread quickly devolved to “Have —REDACTED— act like an entitled cunt when you state your opinion (you know, the thing basic human rights guarentee you and nobody can ever take away from you)”

thats my opinion though, probably getting banned for it AGAIN

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:34 PM, Joah said:

As long as this doesn't bring up shitty memes or anything about the 187th or previous battalions we brought in. I'll allow this to stay up. Also monty, stop shit posting. I hate it when you do that. >:). xD. Seriously though, good to see your name around.

Im gonna say it. I have nothing left to lose.

C R I T I C I S M 

learn to take it

You can censor posts, but you can’t take away an opinion. An opinion is one thing that every fucking person on this planet is allowed to have, the only way to take someones opinion is to kill them. 

The fact that you tell people they can’t share their opinions on the 187th is strange. Its almost like you’re afraid of criticism. Like is it seriously so important to you?

On 3/26/2019 at 2:46 PM, Joah said:

Ask again, it'll get pushed back by another month. God people are so entitled.

You were never "Delayed" The models only finished 2 weeks ago. Times must be rough for 212th if they are this desperate and disrespectful for their own models.

Other battalions waited longer after completion before having them added.

CBlake has real life responsibilities unlike some people in this community whom are entitled and disrespectful. He wasted hours of his life learning how to model and create the 212th models underneath Gideon, show some respect.

You've been here for months, and you know how updates happen. We don't do small updates. We do waves of updates. If that's to much for you, perhaps going to a community that doesn't update at all, AKA 7-10 of them. AKA. The only other populated servers.

Or Perhaps the popular clone wars servers, that literally copy everything we do right after we do it XD.

And that there. Is unnecessary, these people give you their money for content on this server, theres no reason to act so condescending to half the server saying people don’t have lives. 

Everyone deals with shit in real life joah. Some people on this server have more responsibilities than running a gmod server but they don’t rub that in your face do they? 

Seriously. Loosen up. 

But hey. Thats my opinion. Come take it

• Disagree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Retired Founder
Just now, 41st Logic said:

Im gonna say it. I have nothing left to lose.

C R I T I C I S M 

learn to take it

You can censor posts, but you can’t take away an opinion. An opinion is one thing that every fucking person on this planet is allowed to have, the only way to take someones opinion is to kill them. 

The fact that you tell people they can’t share their opinions on the 187th is strange. Its almost like you’re afraid of criticism. Like is it seriously so important to you?

And that there. Is unnecessary, these people give you their money for content on this server, theres no reason to act so condescending to half the server saying people don’t have lives. 

Everyone deals with shit in real life joah. Some people on this server have more responsibilities than running a gmod server but they don’t rub that in your face do they? 

Seriously. Loosen up. 

But hey. Thats my opinion. Come take it

"Everyone deals with shit in real life joah . Some people on this server have more responsibilities than running a gmod server but they don’t rub that in your face do they?"

#1.) You're an idiot if you think that this is me saying this to the majority of the server. REGARDLESS, of your circumstance. The person being petty/disrespectful towards someone who is working their ass off for you and then insulting the people who are doing all the work is what called for that comment. Learn context clues. This was pointed at "ONE" specific individual. 

Edit: This is not my only responsibility. Which includes outside life and MY ACTUAL JOB. This is a hobby m8. So good one.

"You can censor posts, but you can’t take away an opinion. An opinion is one thing that every fucking person on this planet is allowed to have, the only way to take someones opinion is to kill them. The fact that you tell people they can’t share their opinions on the 187th is strange. Its almost like you’re afraid of criticism. Like is it seriously so important to you?"

#2.) I'm replying to you right now instead of censoring you, and I always reply to these types of posts. "Censoring" or "replying" are you angry because I actually reply to your opinion and disagree with that. That's quite an amazing thought process there. Every person who respectfully talked to me about their 187th opinions we had a polite conversation. You just don't understand how to use your brain because it's so god damn tiny I'm surprised you have the ability to speak. I'm tired of your over dramatic conversations and laxed attitude that makes you feel like your ego is larger than everyone else. And this is coming from someone who has a fucking HUGE ego. @Baxter @327th Commander Poe @All of High staff, can vogue for these conversations. The only specific person I need to dog on about being an idiot is you. You do not know how to commit towards a conversation, you overreact and don't understand how to take a situation head-on. You escalate it to complete autism. Other community owners would ban you for simply even typing in my general direction. I, on the other hand, am not banning you. I'm replying to you to show how condescending you sound.

#3.) So because someone chooses to donate to the server, I should bend to the opinion of everyone and cradle and massage you? What is this?... I'm entitled to my opinion. I personally think you should stop playing on the server as you have been nothing but a headache for the high staff for the past two weeks. That's my opinion. Take it or leave it.

#4.) You literally apologized to me less than 4 days ago saying that you overreacted and after explaining 187th, you understood my perspective, yet here you are. Going back on those words. Bitching again. Do yourself a favor. Stop using your keyboard. Sit down, Relax. Figure out what you need to do with yourself cause clearly, you do not have priorities straight.

___

END ROAST.

Edit: Even when @Doc was majorly involved in a report against me, Everyone was allowed to speak their mind and I was allowed to rebutal, Just like any normal person. Doc and I came to hate eachother at that time, but now respect one another and have a new found respect. Is he banned? No. Was he "Silenced". No. Your complaint is obviously blatantly stupid.

• Funny 1
  • Retired Founder
Just now, Arroyo said:

Here we go again

*Inserts Slow clapping meme*

Honestly m8, It needed to be said. This guy literally brings something up every other week. I don't understand this dude LOL

• Winner 2
2 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Here we go again

*Inserts Slow clapping meme*

Nah Im done, anyone with half a brain cell can realize his argument is based on insults with no basis

Time to retire :)

• Winner 1

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, 41st Logic said:

Nah Im done, anyone with half a brain cell can realize his argument is based on insults with no basis

Time to retire :)

Okay bye, Thank god. 

It's about time that you stop playing Garry's Mod and focus on yourself. It's well needed.

1 minute ago, Joah said:

Okay bye, Thank god. 

It's about time that you stop playing Garry's Mod and focus on yourself. It's well needed.

Don’t sound so jealous, you can quit whenever you want. 

• Retired Founder
Just now, 41st Logic said:

Don’t sound so jealous, you can quit whenever you want. 

You can retire now. I, on the other hand, have a duty as a server owner to provide content and work for the players who enjoy hanging out with friends. Rather than starting a 2nd grade debate. Good luck in life.

• Funny 1