Where did you get your name from?

IKE

Mine stems from 2 things and slowly shed the first. 

Originally I had acquired the nick name Jack Frost when I had my hair done so it was silvery white

Then I also played League of Legends quite a bit and mained Thresh to where the joke Thresh Prince (Fresh Prince) was used a lot cause I was pretty decent with him.

And I also have been learning German for a while and have some German heritage so when I made the swap from my old name to this one, it was The Frozen Prince in German. Gefrorene Prince (Except instead of Prinz I just used Prince cause I thought it looked better)

Finally, Gefrorene Prince doesn't fit in names and is a 2 part name which you can't do on the server so I shortened it to Prince.

This is also the reason why my channel was called the frozen throne.

• Agree 1

My name originally was gunner on OG zephyr just cuz it sounded cool, then after I resigned from schock I changed it to Soap like from modern warfare, and it stayed like that through Ice Fuse, and when I joined GM on synergy they were like soap is Mingy so I changed it to Kronos because Greek mythology is epic and so is time.

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, JBFox said:

JB are my first and last initials and Fox is my favorite character from Smash bros. 

I wanted to go with Fox as my nickname when I first joined Icefuse, but then I realized Fox was a lore character so I couldn't use that name.

I'm unoriginal 

jason bourne fox

my real name = jackson, most people just call me jax so i used that nickname here.

• Agree 1

I used to play on Icefuse as Pheonix and then came here when this came out.

I didn't feel like being Pheonix and during the training shortened it to Pheo. Then I was like eh what the hell and thought Keo sounded nice so I just changed the Ph to a K.

Edited by Keo (old Pheonix)
  • Agree 1

I have had a bunch of names. Similar to Prince I wanted an online moniker that had meaning to my heritage. Back when I played console years ago I went by Naceja, which I thought meant Ninja or something idr I was in 6th grade. I have also went by Baby Sasquatch or Sasquatch for half a decade. For the majority of my time I went by Barragem. Barragem has a bunch of meanings in Portuguese, but the meaning I used was the verb of "barrage". Basically when I started playing League of Legends back in 2010-11. I wanted a cool name and I though launching a barrage of missiles sounded like a cool ass name. I was 12. During old WoW days I went by a load of names based on the character I was playing, but again, most of them were Portuguese.

For the last two years I have gone by Quill. This has been the only time I have been actively called by my online persona. Most of the names above were not used, as I only really played with IRL friends. 'Quill' was created by me wanting a new name. I didn't like the name Barragem and I was playing league for my college and wanted a fresh name. A friend and I picked a list of random words from the dictionary. She wrote out the list and I narrowed it down to a few. I choose Quill. 

I like the name Quill a lot. When I joined Synergy almost a year ago I wanted to use the name Gears. Since the animated show came out I wanted to be an ARC trooper called Gears in the 501st. When I tried to make Gears my name, I got cucked by the lore name Gearshift.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2

Like Quill, I had previous names before being settled with Panda. I had been known in previous communities and I change my name so that people couldn't recognize me anymore. I almost went the extra mile to have a voice changer for other issues.

1. Xeno and Blueberry - Yes yes, my first name I had on my first community on GiClan (CS:GO). I was staff on their minigames server and I enjoyed my time on there. It's been so long since I remembered my days on their but I did end up getting perma'd for some reason I forgot.

2. Ukobach - Another alias I went under during the beginning of my MRP experiences on GarnetGaming (Fuck them lmao). It was a fresh start for me at G-Mod and soon rised up the ranks. They suggested I changed my name to something more common (They didn't know I was a furry at the time). Soo....

3. Red Panda - The name I sorta have now, people just liked the new name so I decided to keep it until I fully left GarnetGaming with a couple of other people, (Sythen or Shephard)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management
Management

Couldn't think of a name when I first joined so I looked around my room. Was watching spiderman so I chose Marvel. As a CT my name was Elevator cause I played music for people a few times in the elevators and kept the name as a meme lul.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, [SR] Marvel [A] said:

Couldn't think of a name when I first joined so I looked around my room. Was watching spiderman so I chose Marvel. As a CT my name was Elevator cause I played music for people a few times in the elevators and kept the name as a meme lul.

Shiiit i remember you back on venator sitting in the elevator pressing buttons for  everyone.

How far you've come lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management
Just now, Nade Jones said:

Shiiit i remember you back on venator sitting in the elevator pressing buttons for  everyone.

How far you've come lmao

lmao I know right

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Well i go by 3 names. 

Werewolf : because used to be obsessed with the mythical creature.

Post Scralone: due to being a major post malone fan but i wanted to meme around with it. 

COC4INE: I don't think i need to explain this one... 

Edited by COC4INE

I used to go by Simmons because it's my last name (It lasted me about three to four years on SWRP as a whole before I decided to finally retire it.)

I now go by Switzer because of my steam name (Baby Swiss; I preferred to make a bit more human so Switzer is now a thing)

• 2 months later...

I got peaceshield when I was 11 and wanted an E P I C name and I had recently gotten that one mobile legend 27 game I can't remember rn. And peaceshield sounded cool so I took it. I use peace sometimes because that's what people call me mostly

Got my nickname/in-game name for the soul purpose that i cannot b-hop like the users on counter strike..
Player one: "you look faahharkin stupid mate, look like a dumbass kangaroo" 
Player two: " HAH He does"
ever since then, i took the names from the aussie lads, "Kangaroo" 
  Soon or later, took the position of Tyto with a somewhat interesting app. 

• Funny 1

When I was in 6th grade we started doing logic problems and I thought they were fun (nerd) so I adopted the name Logicless because I had a taste for irony as well

but logic is shorter so I use that sometimes

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Retired Founder

@IKE My Original, OG name for those who actually know it was "Bambi" or "The Last Bambi" I used to play games like Day-z / Etc. so my name was relevant / kinda funny to others, When I came to G-Mod I wanted something more original and something that rolled off the tongue and allowed me to define myself as not many people use this name, I completely randomly typed this name in. Sounded catchy, unfortunatley its some korean band that I never knew about, but ya, Thats how I got this name

4 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

Watched the yogscast when I was like 10, and made my name lixcoffee because it sounded cool. And then shortened it from time to time to Lix and when my name was too short. Made it to its full name 

Also u a real one who seen shadow of israpheal

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Refugee Gaming(Gamers at the time) was my first ever SWRP Community back when it was a thing. I was named Jim for a while for no good reason, then one time I was in battle with my Commander (I believe it was the 501st) and he mistakenly called us Clankers instead of clones. so me being about 12 thought "Hey, I like the name clank" so I stole it as my own and ever since then I've been named Clank

18 hours ago, [SR] Clank said:

Refugee Gaming(Gamers at the time) was my first ever SWRP Community back when it was a thing. I was named Jim for a while for no good reason, then one time I was in battle with my Commander (I believe it was the 501st) and he mistakenly called us Clankers instead of clones. so me being about 12 thought "Hey, I like the name clank" so I stole it as my own and ever since then I've been named Clank

Awww, I thought it may have been from Ratchet and Clank, the best game series ever